Let's Go Out to the Lobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackvick
jackvick
38 Followers

I slid in again, the feeling of reuniting somehow surpassing the feeling of the initial coupling. As I fucked her there, on the floor, her legs sticking up to the sky and her boobs jiggling in rhythm with my thrusts, I realized that I had never felt better in my life. At least, I was about to have never felt better, as I was about to cum, and I was still deep inside her. I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything, I was fixated by her face, which was contorting in pleasure due to my ministrations. A warm feeling washed over my body as I came, shooting my seed deep into her body. Part of me knew she'd be angry, but the rest of me didn't care, and that part was surprised when, as soon as I started spurting, she screamed in the loudest, sexiest way I've ever heard.

So there we were, trying to catch our breath while I was still penetrating her. She lowered her legs while panting, and kissed me dryly. She caught her breath first, and broke the relative silence, "I can't believe a car was parking at that exact moment."

"I know, seriously." I managed to pant out. She started laughing again, which created a sensation in me I didn't think there was a word for, as I was still inside her. I finally pulled out, trying not to stare at my own semen slowly dribbling out of her pussy. She made a satisfied sigh and laid out on the floor. I laid next to her, still trying to catch my breath and looked over at her. "Is this going to happen every time I'm nude around you?" she asked. There was only one thing I could say.

"Absolutely."

jackvick
jackvick
38 Followers
12