Let's Go to the Movies Pt. 02

Story Info
Princess's sensual self-exploration continues.
1.7k words
3.78
4.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the turning signal click and the car began to slow. Her head still below the dashboard, she couldn't see a thing. She knew more or less the direction they had been heading but she had no idea what was on their agenda and he was being particularly cryptic about their plans the entire way over.

She felt the car turn to the right and he drove for a minute before finally parking. Eager to sit upright, she disengaged the moment he put the shifter in park and tried to sit up. His hand quickly came down on her head and he directed her to close her eyes.

"Now, now Princess. Don't be too eager. You know it's gotten you in trouble before I would hate for you to ruin your surprise." He pat the back of her head in a patronizing way.

She pursed her lips and huffed, fighting a smile but resolving to be patient. It wasn't often that he tried to surprise her and she certainly did not want to ruin it if he had gone through so much trouble. She felt him lean over her and reach for what sounded like the glove compartment. He pulled himself back into the seat and heard the crinkle of plastic being turned over and torn into. Her patience being tested, she decided to focus on a fixed point in front of her which just so happened to include the cock that was resting on the outside of his pants still. Car being in park and him being distracted by whatever packaging he was currently struggling with, Priscilla decided to take advantage.

She stuck out her tongue and licked his exposed cock from the base where it emerged from his pants to its spearheaded tip and she noticed it jump in response. Judging by the deep breath he took, it caught him a little off guard as well. The shaft was already swelling and she was about to repeat the act when she heard him say, "Princess...behave." His voice had dropped an octave and to her, that meant he meant business. She pulled her tongue back into her mouth and shut her lips tight.

She let one tiny sound escape her. The slightest little "Hmph".

The sound of the plastic stopped. "If you're going to insist on being a brat, then I have no problem turning this car around and going home. Are you going to behave or are we going to go home?"

She rolled her eyes, though he couldn't have noticed. Just as well because he likely would have given her a smack on the ass for it. She nodded and said, "I'll behave."

Silence. "Do you have anything else to say?" he added.

"I'm sorry."

Silence.

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Better." The sound of plastic ripping open continued and the plastic was tossed on the floor at her feet. "Close your eyes."

She did as she was told. The darkness behind her lids grew even more dark when she felt fabric descend on her face and settle on her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized he wasn't going to let her see a damn thing. For how long, she wondered. They had talked about sensory deprivation once upon a time and in the comfort of their own home had toyed with being walked around blindfolded, but that was in their living room, their bedroom, their hallway. She had no idea where they were...or what he would have her do.

"You can sit up now."

Using her hands, she pressed against the seat and slowly adjusted to being upright again. She couldn't see anything. Not even the tiniest ray of light was piercing the fabric. And usually the blindfolds they would use would at least let her have some kind of chance to peek out of the corners of her eyes. Not this one though. She bit her lip, her mind racing with the sheer number of possibilities of what could possibly come next.

Something was in her face. She could sense that much. Her eyebrows furrowed. She smelled his cologne and could feel the tiniest bit of heat. She put her hands out in front of her and found his hand holding his phone in front of her face and waving it around.

She laughed as she held on to his wrist. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I just wanted to make sure you couldn't see anything so I pulled up a picture of the ugliest looking spider I could find and put it in front of your face. Since both my phone and my hand remain intact, I guess this blindfold really is completely blocking your vision."

She hated spiders and she was actually glad to have not seen anything. But the fact that he was so happy to have her completely blinded...it made her stomach flutter again.

He asked her to stay in the car, that he was trusting her to keep her hands in her lap like a good girl and he would be right back. He planted a kiss on her cheek and whispered, "Be a good girl for me" in her ear before slipping out of the driver's seat and shutting the door behind him. The truck bed was lowered, weight shifted around, the bed was shut again...and then nothing.

Priscilla bit her lip. She couldn't even look at her watch to see the time. Her ears pricked up at the slightest sound but all she could hear was the faint sound of traffic and the ambient noises of her own anxiety in the car. Her hands grabbed the hem of her dress and then found each other, each hand taking turns to pick at the nails of the other. She wanted to touch the blindfold, feel the fabric, determine how big it was, how was it attached. No. He had instructed her to keep her hands in her lap and keep he hands in her lap she would. She repeated to herself, "I will be a good girl. I will be a good girl" and pressed her eyes closed behind the blindfold to forget that has been forbidden to see. In all the excitement of not being able to see, she had forgotten about the plug and began to squirm in her seat to focus on that sensation. Not only could she feel the plug keeping her anal cavity full but she could also feel the slickness pool at just about the same spot. Her squirming became a little more intentional.

Those possibilities of things to come came back to her in that moment. She smiled and squirmed a little harder. She smiled at the way he could make her feel, sometimes without even touching her. The memory of his voice in her ear, the heat of his breath on her skin, and the sensation of his beard grazing her, an involuntary moan escaped her and her smile grew wider. She bit her lip...

The sound of knocking at her window made her scream and she almost tore the blindfold off her face to see who it was. She heard the laughing and knew it was him. Her heart in her throat, she pressed her hand against her chest to calm herself but she wanted to strangle him in that moment. The car door opened and she could tell by the lilt in his voice that he was still smiling.

"Sorry, sorry. You looked like you were enjoying yourself and I felt a little inclined to watch you a little." He took her hand and asked her to turn her legs towards him. As she slid out of the truck and onto the pavement, she felt him reach in a grab her purse. She heard the door shut and she turned expecting to be led away from the vehicle but he pushed her back against the truck and pressed his body against hers. He was no lean man by any standard but pick any part of him and it would be muscular and strong. She felt every inch of him against her and his breath in her face. She sighed, surrendering to him yet again.

"How does it feel? Knowing you were being watched after the fact? Knowing that someone was spying on you in what appeared to be a very intimate moment for you?"

She trembled at the thought. Her heart was still racing and if anyone had asked her why, she would have said because he scared the shit out of her but now she wasn't all that sure. As he was pressed against her, the core of her sex was feeling swollen, almost engorged. It felt as though her pussy was craving attention, needing to be filled...it was hungry. And to be honest, she wanted to imagine the look on his face as he watched her squirm in her seat. She wanted to imagine him smiling. She wanted to imagine he was licking his own lips and feeling an ache of his own as he played the voyeur.

She swallowed hard and then parted her lips. "I don't have the words to describe it, Sir. Can I show you instead?" Without waiting for a response, her hand found his and drew it down between them. She pulled his hand under her skirt until his fingers found the pooling wetness between her legs. She heard him chuckle. She could feel him smile against her cheek.

"Oh kitten...it seems like you really enjoyed it. We might need to explore that little development further. At a later time." He withdrew his hand and she heard what she thought was the sound of lips smacking after a tasty treat. She then felt those same fingers touch her lips. "A little bit for me..." The fingers spread her own wetness across her bottom lip. "And a little bit for you."

He drew close and kissed her deeply.

She felt his weight lift off her body and he helped her stand straight again.

"But what I need you to do right now is follow me. We're going to take it slow and we will get to where we are going...but you need to trust me. Do you trust me?"

Without hesitation, she replied, "Without a doubt."

She felt him kiss her hand again. "Then let the games begin."