Let's Have a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's good to know," she said. "But I'm still not so sure about this."

"Think about it, mom. Can you think of any other man in your life who could be all of those things for you? Is there another man out there you can trust more than me? At least I am someone you know for sure has all those qualities you're looking for in a father for your child, unless you can think of any reason I shouldn't."

Susan thought long and hard about what Evan had told her. She felt he was right about everything. There was no other man in her life who was more important to her than Evan, and he had every quality she was looking for to help her get pregnant. The more she thought about it, the more she loved the idea of it.

"I think you're right; you would be the perfect father for my child," she said with a big smile.

"I knew you would see it my way," he replied excitedly.

"I mean, we can't tell anybody about this. Until the child is old enough to understand, you'll have to play the big brother."

"That's understandable," he replied. "But I'll be the best big brother the kid could ask for."

Susan was excited at the concept of finally finding someone who could give her a baby. But she soon realized something about the situation, and her excitement soon disappeared.

"No, wait, we can't do this," she said sullenly.

"What? But you were very excited about it a moment ago. What changed your mind?"

She began to say, "There's something I didn't tell you about how I want to get pregnant. You probably assumed that I was just going to get a sperm donor and go through invitro fertilization, didn't you?"

"Of course, I did. How else were you going to do this?"

"The only other way a woman can get pregnant," she said. "I want to do it through sex."

"Say what?" Evan asked, very shocked at what he had just heard.

"I didn't want to tell you this part of how I wanted to do this because I thought it would be too weird for you to hear. But when I said I was looking for a man to help me get pregnant, I meant I wanted to find a man who could impregnate me through sex."

She further explained how she had looked into invitro as a method to have a baby, but as she researched it, she found the process to be too scientific and technical; she was turned off by the method. She thought it was OK for women who had to use that method when it was their only choice, but she didn't think it was for her. She wanted to have a baby the traditional way, and when Dr. Goldman confirmed how fertile she was, she decided that was the only way she wanted to do it.

Evan was disappointed. He was very excited about being able to help his mother have a baby and being a father figure for it, even if he had to pretend to be the big brother in the beginning.

"I'm sorry about this," said Susan. "I hope you understand."

"I am a little disappointed, but I do understand," Evan replied. "I mean, you obviously don't want to have sex with me."

"I'm sure you're good in bed," she joked. "But I made up my mind about how I want to do this, so it can't be you."

"It's OK, I understand your reasons, and I understand why you didn't want to tell me that part of your plan," he replied. "I'm glad that at least you thought I would've been a good option for you."

"Of course, you are," she assured him. "In fact, if you weren't my son, or related to me in any way, that is, then I would sleep with you in a heartbeat."

They both had a good chuckle at that last comment. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheeks and went to the living room to watch something on Netflix. They usually go by what's next on the queue, but when they saw it was the first Back to the Future movie, they remembered those awkward scenes involving Marty and the younger version of his mother and decided to skip ahead to another comedy.

...

Another month went by and Susan still hadn't been able to find a man to give her a baby. Evan was able to see her frustration, despite how much she tried to hide it. They hadn't spoken much about it since he asked to be her sperm donor and she had to reveal that she wanted to have a baby through sex. It made things awkward between them for a couple of days before things went back to normal.

One morning, during breakfast, Evan decided to talk to her about it. He figured if she had someone to discuss it with, it might help to relieve some of her frustrations.

"Still no luck finding a man to help you out?" he asked.

"No, I'm still having trouble in that area," she replied.

"Can I ask why it's hard to find a guy for this? I'd figure an attractive woman like you would have men lining up for the opportunity."

Susan smiled when he said that. At her age, she liked to hear a man say she was attractive, no matter who it came from.

"Trust me, I have no trouble getting a man to want to sleep with me," she replied and gave him a wink. "The problem is when I tell them the reason why I want them to sleep with me."

"You told them about your plans?"

"Of course, I do. I'm not going to trick them into getting me pregnant," she replied. "They have the right to know my intentions. They may want to be part of the kid's life if they choose to."

"But still, I figured there are guys out there who would love the opportunity to be a father."

She began to say, "Yes, there are guys like that, but not all of them. Some of them had good reasons to say no."

"Anybody come close at least?" Evan asked.

"One guy said yes, but then he got a job offer a few states away and felt it wasn't right for him not to be around as much to be there for the kid. You can't blame him for wanting to be in his kid's life."

"That's true," Evan agreed.

"Another guy said yes, but only if we get married."

"What?" Evan asked loudly, shocked by what he had just heard.

Susan laughed. "I know, it's insane, right? But he was old-fashioned like that. He was a nice guy, but I had to decline that proposal."

"I hope he at least got down on one knee when he asked."

"He did actually," she replied. "And when I saw that ring, I almost said yes before I came to my senses."

They both had a good laugh at that.

"I know you've been frustrated lately, even if you tried to hide it. But I'm sure you'll find somebody soon."

"Thank you, sweetie. It's too bad you and I can't accept your offer. Although, with the way things are going, I just might bite the bullet and take you upstairs," she joked with a wink.

He replied, "I'm sure you'll show me a good time."

They had another good laugh at the jokes they had just made.

Although she was only joking, Evan couldn't help thinking about what she had just said. He still liked the idea of being the one to help her have a baby, and he completely understood her reasoning for wanting to get pregnant through sex and not through invitro. He suddenly found himself considering the idea of what would happen if they did have sex for the purpose of conception. It was an awkward thought, but he was heavily contemplating it.

He always thought his mother was a beautiful woman. She was a couple of inches shorter than him, blonde with a slim body and a beautiful face. She liked to stay fit by going to the gym regularly, and he had seen her in bikinis over the years and could tell how large her breasts were.

He remembered how he almost saw her naked once, about a year ago. He walked by her bedroom door when she was changing. She was in her panties and nothing else. Her back was turned, so she didn't see him looking at her. He just watched her for a couple of minutes as she was throwing some clothes around her bed, figuring out what she wanted to wear. Occasionally, when she turned a little, he could see the sides of her breasts. Later, he jerked off at that image of his mother; he felt guilty about it, but it felt so good.

As he thought about it, he realized that despite her being his mother, he knew he could get an erection for her when the time came. He could make love to her for the purpose of having a baby. He spent the next couple of days thinking about it, making sure it was the right idea. The more he thought about it, the more he liked the idea. But, just like before, when he had to convince his mother that he would be a perfect candidate to father her baby, he now had to convince her to do something she would never expect her own son to suggest.

A few days after their last conversation, he decided to bring up the subject with her. He knew it would make things very weird between them no matter how she answered him, but he still wanted to try. They were almost done having dinner when he decided to bring up the subject.

"Mom, I've been thinking of your dilemma. And I still want to help you. I still want to be the one to give you a baby."

"Thank you, sweetie," she began to say. "But we've discussed this already. Although, you would be a perfect candidate for me, I still want to get pregnant through sex."

"I know, and I am willing to do that," he blurted out.

"Do what?" she asked before she realized what he was talking about. "Wait, are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

"Yes, mom. I am willing to have sex with you to give you a baby."

Susan was in shock. She suspected he might be joking, as they often do with each other, but could see how serious he was being right now.

"Before you say no, I just want to tell you that this isn't some kind of perverted sex thing," he assured her.

"Are you sure about that? Because that's how it sounds," she replied, still reeling from what Evan was suggesting.

Evan continued to explain, "I admit, it sounds very perverted, but I assure you it's not. I really want to help you have a baby, and I still believe I'm the perfect guy to help you do this. You know, I'm good enough for this; you said so yourself."

Susan kept trying to think of what to say next. She had never expected to have this kind of conversation with her own son, so she wasn't prepared for anything like this.

"I can see this is a lot for you," said Evan. "But before you just say no, can you at least consider what I'm suggesting? I won't be disappointed if you definitely say no afterwards, but all I ask is that you at least consider it before you make your final decision."

There was a short pause before Susan spoke again.

"Ok, I'll consider it first before I make my final decision."

"Thank you."

They finished their dinner in a mostly awkward silence. They tried to make some small talk, but it was mostly forced since all they could think about was the conversation they just had.

Later that night, Evan was in his room studying. He was on the verge of finishing up an economics report he had been working on all week when there was a knock on the door. He looked over to see his mother standing in the open doorway, smiling at him. She asked if she could come in, and he said it was OK. She sat down on the edge of the bed, and Evan turned in his desk chair to face her.

"I've been thinking about what you suggested," she began to say. "And I realize what you were really trying to do?"

"What is that?" he asked, confused by where this might be going.

"I know you don't really want to have sex with me," she said with a small chuckle. "I can't believe I actually believed that."

"I don't understand."

She continued, "I know you were just trying to shock me into considering you as my only option. You wanted me to say no, but only to make me realize we should just try it with invitro."

"That's what you think I was trying to do?" he asked.

"Yes, of course, you were. But the good news is that it worked and I am willing to forget about that whole sex thing. For this situation, to use you as a donor, I'm willing to do an invitro to get pregnant with your baby."

Evan prepared himself for an even more awkward conversation he was going to have with his mother. He could see why she came to that conclusion, but it wasn't what he was trying to do.

"Mom, I have to tell you, with all seriousness, I wasn't trying to trick you," he told her. "I was serious about us having sex to have a baby."

"Oh... you were?" she asked nervously.

"Yes," he replied.

"Ok, I understand. But we can forget that and just do an invitro."

"But I don't think we should. I believe this is something that should be done through sex. You were right about what you said about invitro. It's good for other people who have no choice, but it's not good enough for us. This should be done naturally, between consenting adults who care about each other."

Susan was again at a loss for words. She was sure that Evan was just trying to use the sex thing as a way to convince her to try it the other way with him.

"I don't know what to say," she replied, still confused about the whole thing. "You're suggesting we fuck each other."

"No, I'm not saying fuck each other. That sounds tawdry for what we're doing this for. I'm suggesting we make love to each other."

"Is there a difference?" she asked.

"Let me put it this way, mom. I love you; do you love me?" Evan asked.

"Of course, I love you, sweetie," Susan replied.

"And that's what makes this better. With those other guys you're trying to find to help you, they may like you at best. You and I actually love each other. Not in the romantic sense, but it's still love. This should happen between two people who love each other through a big act of love."

Susan had to admit to herself that he made a good point with the last part of his argument. She suddenly found herself contemplating the idea of having sex with her own son, which was making her very confused about herself. But at the same time, she couldn't help thinking what a great person her son is. She was sure this wasn't an easy decision for him to come to and to discuss with her, but he was willing to do whatever he could to help her have a baby, even if it meant doing something that no good son would ever think of doing with his own mother.

"OK," she finally replied. "You're right, it should be with you and it should be done with us making love with each other."

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.

"Yes. Let's do this, let's have a baby," she happily said with a big smile.

Evan was relieved and happy to hear her say that.

"Thank you," said Evan. "And I hope things won't be weird between us after this conversation."

"Oh, sweetie, of course it's going to be weird," she told him. "But no matter what, we'll get over that weirdness. Not right away, because this is the weirdest thing that ever happened to me. But yes, we can get past this."

Evan was relieved to hear her say this. He was aware of how awkward this was going to be for the both of them and hoped it wouldn't change things in their relationship.

"I have to ask one thing. Do you think you can... you know... get aroused by me enough to do this?"

Evan had to think about how he was going to answer that. He decided not to bring up the one incident last year when he jerked off to her after accidentally seeing her naked, because that might freak her out. Instead, he had to choose his words wisely to assure her that he could perform when the time came to do it.

"Mom, all I can say is that you're an attractive woman," he began to say. "I've seen you in bikinis and, occasionally over the years, in your underwear. You're a stunning woman, and when the time comes, I'm sure I'll be aroused by you. I'm not saying I won't be nervous about it, but I will be able to do it."

Susan had a sense of relief when she heard that. As a woman, all she had to do was to be sexy and available to the man who wanted to have sex with her; it's the man who needs to be aroused enough to continue.

"Alright, then all that is left is when we can do this."

"What do you mean?" Evan asked.

"In about five days I should start ovulating, we could try it then. That's if you don't think it's too soon for us to do this."

"No, I'm very excited and ready whenever you are," he assured her.

"Good, so that leaves one more thing. This is going to sound awkward, but when was the last time you masturbated."

"This morning. Why?"

She began to tell him, "Well, the longer you wait between the periods when you release your semen, the more you can produce. And if we want a chance of conception, you need to produce as much of it as you can."

"That makes sense," he told her.

"So, do you think you can hold off doing it from now until then?" she asked.

Evan had to think about that. It had been a long time since he had gone that long without jerking off. There were a few times he managed to go three days, but those times were just flukes. It was going to be very hard for him to go that long, but for his mother, he felt he could hold off that long.

"It's going to be hard for me, but I'm sure I'll manage," he assured her.

"Fantastic," she replied.

Over the next five days, they prepared themselves for their big night together. By day three, Evan was getting frustrated with having to hold out jerking off that long. He did everything he could to distract him, such as studying, exercising more, playing video games, and so on. At one point, he was afraid he was going to have a wet dream and ruin their plans and have to wait another month. But he finally made it, and managed to go five whole days without touching himself.

Susan, on the other hand, was already mostly ready to be pregnant. She spent the last few months getting ready in case she found a man to have sex with to have her baby. Although she didn't expect that man to be her son. She had been exercising more, especially doing Kegels, and was doing a lot more yoga. She had also been eating the right foods and taking prenatal vitamins to be sure she was healthy for conception. She felt her body was in perfect condition to get pregnant.

The only thing left to do was to get ready for the big night. Mainly, she wanted to look sexy for her son so he could be aroused enough by her to do what he had to do. Even though he told her that he could be aroused by her, she didn't want to take the chance that he suddenly got cold feet at the last moment and couldn't perform for her.

To be ready, she picked out a very sexy set of lingerie, something she knew her son would love to see her in. She also had her hair done that day, shaved her pussy, and found a good perfume that she was assured could make any man go wild for her.

Originally, Susan was scared of doing something like this with Evan. But as the big night came closer, she was getting excited at the idea of seducing her own son. It was all just to get pregnant, but she still wanted to have fun doing it.

On that final day, they were ready for each other. They had a nice dinner where they talked and laughed at each other's jokes. When they were done eating, he helped her clean the dishes. Susan usually did that herself, but Evan insisted on helping her this time.

When they were finally done, they decided it was time for them to do what they had to do. Before they went upstairs, they decided to have a drink with each other and discuss what they were about to do. Susan poured them both a glass of whiskey; she figured the extra alcohol might help relax them a bit.

"Are you excited?" she asked.

"I am. How about you?"

"I am," she replied. "This is going to sound strange to ask, but what might I expect from you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, performance wise, how are you in bed?"

Evan thought about how to answer that question appropriately.

"Well, I'm no pornstar," he began to say. "But I'm not quick in bed either. I like to think I do a very good job during sex, and I have never had any complaints before."

"That's good to know," she said. "We're doing this just to have a baby together, but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun while we're at it."

Evan smiled, "I was thinking the same thing."