Let's Have a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both finished their drinks, and Susan took the glasses to the kitchen sink and left them there.

"Give me twenty minutes to be ready and then come to my bedroom," she told him.

He agreed, and she left him to go to her bedroom, and he went to his to wait out that time. He suddenly felt a little nervous about what he was about to do. He thought he shouldn't since he was the one that pushed for this to happen, but now he couldn't help feeling scared. He thought about smoking some weed to relax, but heard it could lower your sperm and didn't want to risk that. Instead, he did a few quick exercises to help him relax.

After twenty minutes, he felt much better. He stripped down to his boxers, put on some cologne, and made his way to his mother's bedroom. He knocked on the door, and she called out for him to come in. He entered the room and saw her standing there, looking like a completely different person. She was wearing a black, lacy, demi-cup bra that held up her large breasts. A matching thong with a garter belt held up her fishnet stockings.

"What do you think?" she asked with a sexy smile.

Evan didn't say anything, but his expression said everything. His eyes and mouth were wide open in surprise from what he was seeing before him.

"I take it you like what you see?"

"Yes, I do very much," he replied.

They walked towards each other, and Evan was enchanted by her perfume. They embraced each other, holding their bodies close to one another. Evan got excited about having his mother's breasts pushed up against his naked chest like this. They then gave each other a long and passionate kiss, nothing like they had ever had from any of their previous lovers before.

They got onto the bed, where they continued kissing and letting their hands roam each other's bodies. Susan could feel the erection in Evan's boxers. She was getting very curious about what it might feel like to be inside of her.

Evan took off her bra, releasing her tits. They looked better than he imagined they might be. He began kissing her neck and moved his way down to her tits. He spent some time there, kissing and fondling them, and even suckling on her nipples. She liked how he did this; it got her very aroused, so she let him do it for as long as he wanted.

He took off his boxers and she finally saw how big her son's dick was. It wasn't the biggest she had ever seen, but it was still a very good size. She grabbed at it, getting a good feel of the thick, throbbing dick and stroking it a little, which Evan liked very much.

It was Susan's turn as she took off her thong, and all that was left was her garter belt and stockings, which she planned to keep on. Evan put his hand on her shaved pussy and used two of his fingers to rub her clit a little. She was very sensitive there and got excited quickly from how he used his fingers on her.

Finally, it was time as he got in position on top of her. She opened her legs wider for him, ready to accept him into her body. He looked into her eyes as he drove his dick right into her body. She gave out a small grunt of pleasure from having him go into her. He left his dick in there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her pussy around his dick. It was better than any other woman he had sex with before her. He didn't waste time as he began pumping his dick into her hard and rapidly.

Susan began breathing and moaning heavily. She had never felt such pleasure before, and she never expected to feel this way after being fucked by her own son. She began to shake and gave off a scream as an orgasm coursed through her body.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she cried out. "Fuck me good and hard!"

They rolled over so she could be on top of him now. Her hands were firmly gripping the headboard as she began gyrating around his dick. Her tits jiggled all over the place, and her blonde hair flew wild. Evan had his hands firmly gripped on her hips as she did this. He was loving how this beautiful woman was riding him. He reached up and grabbed her tits. Susan grabbed his hands and made him squeeze her tits harder as another orgasm filled her body.

Susan finally slowed down enough to give Evan the opportunity to turn her over and be on top of her again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her more intensely, and she soon began screaming into his ear, begging for more. Evan had to slow down a little to catch his breath while still fucking her. Susan didn't like that, but saw the look on his face and understood that he needed to take it easy to make it last longer. She loved how he was making love to her and wanted it to last as long as it could. After a few minutes, he went back to full speed and soon gave Susan another orgasm.

He knew he couldn't last much longer as much as he wanted this to last forever. He managed to get a few more minutes out of making love to his mother before he finally ejaculated and gave her every ounce of the cum, he had saved up for her. He slow fucked her for a couple of minutes before his dick finally went soft and he pulled out of her.

"That was wonderful," she told him.

"Yes, it was incredible," he replied.

After a few minutes of catching their breaths and relaxing from the intense love-making they just had, Evan got out of the bed and grabbed his boxers.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked.

"I figured I should go to my room now," he replied.

"Is this what you do with those other women you have slept with? You fuck them then leave them?"

Evan felt a little embarrassed.

"No, of course not," he assured her. "I'm sorry. I assumed you might've wanted me to leave afterwards. I can stay if you want."

"Of course, I want you to stay," she replied. "Now get back in here."

Evan dropped his boxers and got back into bed with his mother, and they pulled the blanket over them. They held each other's naked bodies as they fell asleep.

TWO YEARS AND NINE MONTHS LATER

Evan and Susan watched as their son, Brian, was sleeping. They had just celebrated his second birthday, and he was tired from the big day they had. They always loved watching him sleep; he was so adorable when he was dreaming.

Susan's mother was also asleep in the next room. She had come back from Florida to help her raise her grandson. She, of course, doesn't know how Susan really got pregnant. Susan told her she went to a sperm bank and she believed it. And as far as she knew, Evan was just his big brother and nothing more.

"He looks so cute," said Susan. "I've seen him asleep like this hundreds of times, and I'm not tired of seeing him like this."

"I know, he's so adorable," said Evan. "We made a beautiful child together."

They left the room after a few minutes and walked down the hallway.

"I guess I should get going now," said Evan.

"Where to?"

"Back to my place, of course," he replied.

Six months ago, Evan moved into his own place. He was making enough money to live on his own, and he left with his mother's blessings.

"I thought you might like to stay a little longer," said Susan. "Maybe in my bedroom."

She grabbed him by the belt buckle and tugged him towards her.

"Really?" he asked. "After all this time."

They hadn't made love with each other since that night he got her pregnant.

"I've been thinking, our son could use a little brother or sister to play with," she said with a sexy smile. "That's if you're willing to do this for me again."

Evan smiled at her and said, "I would love to do this for you."

They made love a couple of times that night. This time she asked him to leave because she didn't want to risk her mother coming into her bedroom and seeing them together like that.

She did get pregnant again, and they had a baby girl this time. And two years later, Evan gave her another baby boy, making it three children they had together. They decided they had enough kids between them and moved on from each other.

A few years later, Evan got married to a wonderful woman, and they had a few kids themselves over the next several years. His wife didn't know that the kids she thought were Evan's younger siblings were actually his own children as well.

Evan and Susan knew that one day they would have to tell all their kids the truth. But for now, they are enjoying watching them all grow up together.

The End.