Let's Leave The 'Do', Just Us Two

Story Info
Young man sneaks away with older married woman.
7.4k words
4.57
19.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andy, are you going to the Christmas party?" I turned away from my screen in the direction of the quiet voice behind me. Josie is the softly spoken, warm, friendly woman in our department. I'm guessing she's in her late forties, though I'm basing that on her looks rather than her general demeanour which is that of an older woman.

"Er,..." I must have looked so dumb for that second with my mouth agape. "Yes. Yes. Are you going then, Josie?" I tried to hide the surprise in my voice. In the five years I've worked here she's never attended, so to hear this question from her was quite out of the ordinary. The work's Christmas Do is for employees and their partners, which is good for some but no always for those of us without anyone. Also they can end up quite messy affairs once the alcohol takes effect. I think our company is banned from 2 places in the city centre.

Josie is married but no one at work seems to have met her husband and I can't remember her even mentioning him. Not that there's anything wrong with keeping your private life private and I try to keep mine that way. Not that there's much to tell anyone. I'm currently single, my last relationship ended around 18 months ago. Well June 25th 2022, just before midnight... but I'm over that now. I did have a couple of dates earlier this year through a dating app. One of which was successful, if you catch my meaning. Sex on a first (only) date was a bit out of character for me as I think I really need to know someone before doing the deed.

Josie is always smartly dressed, if a little dowdy and her desk is the only one in the office that's always organised and tidy. It's easy to look on her as the motherly figure of the department as she keeps us organised. However, somewhere within all that, I'm sure there's a need for fulfilment.

"Would it be ok if I sat with you, Andy?" She looked so hopeful behind her veil of dark brown hair. "Only, I don't usually go to these things and I'd rather be with someone quiet, like me."

"Oh, yes if it helps." I replied. I was quite pleased she'd said that, as I don't really drink like the other lads do and if I'm honest, I prefer the company of a woman. Even one twice my age.

We discuss the night out over the next couple of days and make arrangements. Josie is driving there but I turn down the offer of a lift as it takes her too far out of her way. The party is in a hotel on the main road out of town. We've had the 'do' there in the past and it was a great night. You have the meal, which was good grub if I remember correctly, then they clear some room for the dance floor. I say I'll stay away from that but a few drinks later I've usually been dragged up by the boss's wife for a boogie. I feel awkward and not just because of the dancing. The boss's wife, Nina, was flirty at the best of times but under the conditions of a Christmas party things could get raunchy. As a naive (and virginal) eighteen year old when I started here, she petrified me!

I make arrangements with James from maintenance to pick me up on the night, which soon comes round.

The hotel lobby is packed when we arrive but we can't pick out anyone from Braithwaites to start with. We make our way through to the bar where, surprise surprise, our colleagues are mingling and already full of 'Christmas Spirit'. I'm definitely not drinking tonight, I don't want to end up being manhandled by Nina and drunken me taking it as a come on.

"'Ere 'e is, it's Andy!" Richard, the boss, spots me and drags me to the bar. "And a pint of Shipyard as well, love." He's with Carl and Shane two of the reps.

"No, no, it's fine I'm not really drinking tonight." I protest. Richard and the two reps look at me gone out before they all burst out laughing. "Ha-haa! Yeah, good one Andy, it's a free bar. Knock yourself out!"

I take it and plan to nurse it for as long as I can. I can't say as I like beer, I just feel like I should drink it when I'm with 'real' men.

Carl and Shane have obviously been talking about the women they see in the different places they go. I'm not saying that some women wouldn't find them attractive but I find it hard to believe that all the women in all the offices they go would want to sleep with these two. I glaze over and look for a way out. I can't see Josie anywhere yet. I catch the eye of Nina and she smiles. I'd rather talk to her now while she's relatively sober, so I move over to where she is.

"Ooo! Here he is. My handsome dance partner. I hope you're ready for us tonight Andy?" Nina teases. This causes much merriment amongst the women around her, which just fills me with more dread.

"Not tonight I don't think Nina." I say.

"We'll see. A couple more of them..." She points to my beer. "...and you'll be up with us ladies."

I'm no more comfortable with the women as I am the men it turns out. I look over towards the main door and see my 'date' arrive. It's only at this moment that I realise how much I've been looking forward seeing her.

Even from here, I can see that Josie has altered her day to day look quite drastically. Her hair is up and tied back in a messy bun, this shows off her usually hidden features.

She spots us and comes towards us, homing in on me. My breathing flutters as I watch her every step. She looks stunning, why had she hidden this look before now. Her brown eyes sparkled, her cheekbones were fully on view. I didn't know what to say. Luckily Nina and the other girls did.

"Wow! Josie you look fantastic!" Said Nina.

"Where have you been hiding this look?" Cooed Alena, one of the other girls from our office.

Josie turned and smiled at me, I was standing a foot or so away from her and I could feel this incredible energy radiating from her. She was wearing a figure-hugging black dress with a lacey see-through gauze covering her chest, shoulders and cleavage. It tantalised without giving away too much. I really need to drag my eyes away before anyone sees me letching but I just can't.

"Oh, I just had a little more time this afternoon to get ready." She blushes at the attention and looks around the room as a distraction.

Nina threads an arm through Josie's and turns her towards the bar. "Let's get you a drink and you can tell me where you got that dress."

Alena catches me looking. "Like what you see, Andy?" And raises her eyebrows. I just blush and walk away.

I mingled as best I could while we waited to be seated. I was pretty much following Josie around like a lost puppy but always one person behind. It seemed everybody wanted to give praise, not that I would blame them. I'd arrived here simply looking forward to her company but now I wanted her as my date.

The respective companies started to be called through to the various rooms to be seated. Almost as soon as Braithwaites was called, Josie turned to seek me out.

"I'm not going in without my chaperone." She smiled and held her arm out for me to link with. I'd finally got close to her. Her strong, flowery perfume was having an instant effect upon me. She felt warm and soft against me as we entered the room. I genuinely thought I was the luckiest guy alive.

Large round tables took up three quarters of the large room. Most of the tables had been assigned to our company. Two smaller companies filled the rest. I let Josie choose where we sat. We found a spot in a darkened corner with the younger girls from the office. If any of them had boyfriends, they'd come without them and it gave our table a bit of a hen-do feel to it. The girl to my left, Lily, is one of the more boisterous at the most sober of times and she 'claimed' me as her man for the night. But as sexy as she is, I was more than happy with my sexy, mature date.

The starters and main were served and enjoyed by all before the desserts were brought out. The girls got steadily more drunk and subsequently louder and louder. It had been difficult to talk with Josie through the meal with the girls shouting across the table to one another. It wasn't quite how I thought things might have gone but I was happy being by her side. On occasions, I felt her leg brush against mine and when she did speak to me she would lean right in, her face centimetres from mine. I wasn't sure what she was saying at times but that didn't matter. I was mesmerised watching her glossy lips and lost myself in her big brown eyes a couple of times.

A tray of shots arrived almost straight after the pudding dishes had been taken away. I looked at Josie, Josie looked at me. This could get messy!

After another ten minutes or so of being pestered by the young women, we were left alone. They were obviously fully loaded now and the disco part of the night was in full swing.

We hadn't even bothered to get anymore drinks and had just drank the table water during the meal. Although the music was loud, there were no speakers by us and with the girls tearing up the dance floor we were finally left alone to talk.

"So you didn't have someone special to bring then?" Josie asked me.

"No. No, I've been single for a long time now." I gave her a resigned look.

"Is there anyone here you like the look of?"

She waggles a finger in the general direction of everyone. I have to pause to consider my response.

"Not out there,.." I copy her finger waggle "...no. How about you, did your husband not want to come?" Josie rarely mentions her husband or her home life at all really. I detect a touch of sadness in her eyes.

"No, he wouldn't have wanted to." Was her strange response. Had she not told him about it? Each time she speaks, Josie leans in a bit more and her leg brushes against mine. Accidentally? I don't know but she held it against me for a few seconds. "Andy, do you want to go? I know it's early but.." She looks around as a couple of colleagues go past us and sit at the next table to ours. "I thought we could just slip away. Maybe go somewhere quiet to talk." She gives me a timid little smile. Her big beautiful eyes seem to plead with me. The idea of being alone with her somewhere thrills me. I mean, she can't possibly mean THAT, can she. She is married after all.

We get up and head out to the foyer. I feel very self conscious leaving with her, gossip spreads through work so quickly and for the slightest of things.

We find a quiet table and sit facing each other. My ears are ringing from the DJ but I can make out the gentle clatter of the trolleys full of plates being wheeled into the kitchens. A couple of the other tables are occupied. One with a young woman who hasn't paced herself too well. I'm surprised it isn't one of the girls from our table.

"This is better, isn't it Andy?" Josie smiles at me, her eyes twinkling under the bright foyer lights.

"Much quieter away from the others." I say, in the hope that she opens up a bit more.

We've barely got comfortable when a pretty, young waitress approaches us and offers us coffee. We take it and I try not to eye her up in front of my 'date'.

"She was pretty." Josie said matter-of-factly. She doesn't look at me straight away when she says this but I watch her as she runs her hands down her leg, as if smoothing her tights.

"Erm. Yeah, I suppose so." I reply. I have another good look at her legs and wonder if I might get a feel later. I bite my lip as I worry that I'll say something to frighten her off.

Josie brings her attention back to me. "So, you've not seen anyone you'd be interested in?" Is this the test? Do I make my move now?

"Well, I wouldn't say that. They are already with someone though, so it doesn't matter."

"So if I were to tell you I was ready to leave, you'd let me take you home rather than go back in there?" She nods towards the room we left. Everyone seems to be having a great time, I don't think I'll be missed.

"Er, yes, I suppose I'm ready to go." It isn't even 10 o'clock. Some nights out start at 10 for me! I'm still left guessing whether this is a 'come on' or not.

"Good." She just smiles her beautiful smile before taking a last sip of her coffee. "I'm just going to..make a visit, then we'll go."

I 'make a visit' too and wait for her by the exit. I wasn't sure where this was headed. Is she just being friendly? Or is there more to it? I mean, she is married but there's something being left unsaid about that. My thoughts are suddenly interrupted.

"Hey, there you are. Come on I want to dance with you?" It was Nina. Our hopes of sneaking off unnoticed were gone. "You're not going are you?" She grabbed my arm and tried to guide me back to the room.

"Yeah, I'm afraid so." I said but I couldn't think of an excuse vey quickly. "Er, I...."

"Andy's not feeling too well. I said I'd drop him home." Josie came to the rescue.

"Oh no! No dance with my handsome young man this year?" The drunken Nina slurred, she put her hand on my cheek to stroke it but nearly poked me in the eye. I need to leave for my own safety.

"Sorry Nina, you'll have to wait for next year." Josie said as she took my arm and gently pulled me nearer to the door. Nina stuck out her bottom lip to show her disappointment. "Have a great Christmas, if I don't see you before." With that Josie pushed the door open and got me out of there.

"Wow! Thanks for getting me out of that." I said.

"Oh I can't be doing with that woman. So shallow." Was Josie's surprising remark. She only ever says nice things about people. She is right though.

It was getting frosty, so we made a move across the car park. I accept that Josie will just take me home now but I'm hoping that I at least get a little Christmas kiss. We head towards the end of one row of cars and just as I start to think that she drives a huge SUV, as they are the only cars I see, she then turns into the gap between them and there is Josie's car. It's exactly the car I would expect her to have. A pearlescent, light blue Fiat 500. These cars usually have a super cute young woman driving them whenever I peer in as they pass. Josie may be twice my age but she's still cute.

As I sat myself down in the passenger seat, the freezing cold leather is a shock to the system but it's nice to be out of the cold air. I look around the interior. For a small car it seems fairly spacious. It was spotless and smelt forecourt fresh.

"Is this new? It's spotless." I asked as she reversed out of the space.

"Not new, but I spend more time cleaning it than driving it." She smiled and tilted her head to one side. I don't know much about female body language but this feels like it means something. I don't know what I'm expecting to happen. She's an older, married woman, maybe I have to accept it's just flirting but why was she so keen to get me out of there?

Even though I don't drive, I do know my way around the town and Josie seems to be taking the long way round, out via the countryside. There is a road coming up that she'll turn down which takes us up by my estate. It's coming up here...she's not slowing down much though.....

"Er, I think you should have turned off there." I point back over my shoulder.

"Oh!....Yes, of course. I'm sorry." She screws her face up but I think she's driven past on purpose.

About a mile further on she starts to slow down. "I'm sure there's a layby just here. I'll pull in." She says leaning forward. Within a few seconds we turn off onto a rough patch of road and bounce along behind a hedgerow. Josie slows the car down, I assume because of the state of the road but then she brings it to a halt. Are we about to reverse back and turn?

The hedgerow separates us from the road, so we are isolated and hidden. Josie turns off the engine and we sit quietly for a few moments. Part of my mind is now telling me this is definitely leading to sex. The rest of it is telling me to get real. She looks down at her lap, she looks sad and thoughtful. I'm far too shy to start the conversation and just wait to see where this is heading. She tilts her head and smiles again. Her eyes seem wider than ever in the feint glow from the overhead light. She takes a deep breath.

"Am I scaring you, Andy?" She asks.

"No, no. Why?" She is a bit!

"I'm acting weird, I know." She paused and looked out of her side window. "I don't think anyone would see us here, would they?"

"Erm, no. I guess not." More awkward silence followed but I sensed that Josie was building up to say something.

"I don't want to go home." She said as if to no-one in particular. "There's nothing there for me." She turned and smiled at me again. "He's an awful man, my husband. A dirty, foul-mouthed drunk. I can't go back to him. Not after having such a lovely night with you."

I was shocked at this but not entirely surprised. I knew there was something odd about her marriage but not this.

"We don't..." She paused while she thought. "..make love. Haven't for years." She gave me that look again. I could see she was checking for my reaction. "There was a time when he was nice and we loved each other but those days are gone. He chose drink over me." She looked back down at her hands, she was intertwining her fingers and rubbing her palms together. I sat there wondering whether I was just her therapist or was the mention of sex my cue to act. "I'm sorry to lay this on you but I felt you'd listen and understand."

"Erm...." I desperately want to say something profound but all I can think of is the possibility of sex now. "I'm sorry to hear that. Does he treat you badly?"

"He's cold and uncaring but he's never hurt me physically." She shuffled round in her seat to look at me. "Andy, do you think.." She reached out and held my hand. Her hands were really cold compared to mine but soft and loving. Our eyes fixed on each others as I anticipated her question. "..Would you...Do you want to have sex with me?"

I exhaled sharply once she finally asked. "Yes!..." I looked away, trying to think of something else to say but couldn't, so just said. "Yes!" I leant forward, our lips hovered millimeters from each other for a moment, before pressing them together. My hand came up to caress her cheek. Her hands forcefully grab either side of my head as her pent up passion flows out. We devour one another until we ran out of breath. Pulling away from each other slowly, I notice that her eyes are filled with tears. She dips her head down, inhales through her nose, then breathes out slowly. She looks back up and into my eyes. "That's the first kiss I've had for years. Certainly the first loving one." I sense that she's fighting back the tears. She looks down again and blinks them away before looking back up at me. "So, are we going to do this, or not?"

As well as only being lit by the tiny overhead light, our tiny surroundings didn't make things easy but if we're doing it, this is all we've got, I can't take her back home, my parents would have a few questions.

"Your seat rolls back flat, in case you were wondering." Smiling and raising her eyebrows suggestively, she undid her seatbelt, then mine. Then her arm slid across my body followed by her large, heaving chest. Now, eye to eye, she hangs just millimetres from my face. I go to kiss her but a jolt from my seat shocks me. I fall back a little as my seat is lowered behind me. "For a little car, I think it's quite spacious. Maybe together, we could find out."

Putting a hand on my chest she pushes me down on to my back. This is really happening. Quiet, timid Josie. The sensible, straight-laced motherly figure of our little department, is about to jump me!

Lifting herself into a kneeling position on her seat, Josie is suddenly lit up as what must be a large car with it's full beams on goes past. Startled, she ducks down, sticking her bum back and honking the horn. She freezes for a few seconds, then starts to laugh. Holding her hand over her heart, she takes a deep breath, in.....then out.

"I don't think we'll be able to get undressed in here. That's ok, isn't it?" Josie asks.

12