All Comments on 'Let's Leave The 'Do', Just Us Two'

by Ukwriter79

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JobewonJobewon5 months ago

A really great story. Thanks you! Would really like to hear more about these two.

DunkirkDunkirk5 months ago

Get rid of hubby and make a life with Andy.

Ukwriter79Ukwriter794 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much to all that have voted. To see one of my stories rated as 'HOT' at any stage is a real honour. I set out with the hope of writing a story that one person may enjoy enough to rate as five stars so to see so many give this as a five star is really encouraging. I hope my future stories bring you as much joy.

Crusader235Crusader2354 months ago

I really wanted to like this story but, the poor milk toast wanker that Josie picked is such a loser. Still lives at home with mommy & daddy, wore Jeans to the company xmas party, really didn't know what the hell he was doing, nor how to please a woman. Didn't offer to get a motel room, hell the Party was at a Hotel. I hope Josie picked him so she can train him to please her, it's going to be a lot of work. I hope there's another chapter so you can let us know how she is doing with her pup, and drunk ass husband.

YorkiebudYorkiebud3 months ago

A well put together story although shorter than I would have liked. I had a similar situation with a married woman friend who took me back to her home for some quiet sex. He was a farm manager and luckily for me he slept like a log!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous