Let's Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued my work with both hands and mouth, mentally trying to catalog every sensation, the feeling of every bit of smooth skin and taught muscle. There was a feeling that this opportunity would probably never come again, and therefore remembering every vivid detail and storing it in my spank-bank was essential.

I was momentarily alarmed as Tyler shifted on the couch. He'd come to his senses, he wanted out. He was pulling my rubbing hand out from the leg of his shorts. My heart leaped to my throat, this was about to get awkward.

No, instead, Tyler scooted his ass off the couch for a moment while he pulled his shorts off his hips and down his legs. Down to his feet they went, where he kicked them aside and spread his legs out a bit further on the couch, exposing himself completely.

I watched in disbelief as his cock sprung free of his shorts, getting my first clear unobstructed view of what I'd secretly fantasized about for so long. This wasn't some gay porn fantasy, and his cock wasn't some 10 inch monster. More of an average cock, indeed, yet it was still one of the most glorious sights I had ever seen, because of the body and person it was attached to.

He cleared his throat. "Are you just going to stare at it?"

Broken from my trance I reached out and wrapped a hand around the rigid shaft. Tyler's reaction was immediate as I began slowly stroking as he let out a quiet deep groan from his throat. I started slowly at first, my eyes locked on Tyler's crotch and the work my hand was doing there. I brought my other hand down and cupped his balls, rolling them around in my fingers as I stroked up and down. I stroked up, rolled the head of his cock around in my palm, and then stroked down again.

Braving a look up from Tyler's lap, I feared an awkward moment of eye contact, but Tyler's head was tilted backwards on the back of the couch so that he was staring up at the ceiling, breathing heavily through his open mouth.

I trailed my eyes down the length of his body, which looked incredible with a slight sweaty sheen. Muscles writhed and flexed subtly as Tyler unconsciously grounded and ever so slightly bucked his hips to my

stroking.

As I continued stroking, my other hand had, on it's own accord, snaked down into my own lap, absentmindedly rubbing at my hard-on through my pants.

I had fallen back into a trance watching my hand stroking up and down the length of my friends stiff cock. My palm had gathered small droplets of pre-cum from it's tip and used it as lube to continue stroking. The trance was broken as I felt pressure on the back of my head, attempting to push my face downward towards Tyler's crotch. I fought the pressure for the briefest of moments before it's implications hit me. He wanted me to suck it, and frankly, I wanted to suck it. I allowed him to push my head down into his lap. Hell, he was stronger than me, and if I hadn't allowed him, he probably could have forced my face down there anyway.

Keeping him pointed up towards my lowering face with my grip around the base of his cock, I opened up and let his swollen head enter my mouth. It was the first and only cock I'd ever had in my mouth. I had little time to savor the new experience as Tyler continued pushing on the back of my head, forcing me down further and his cock in deeper, until for the briefest of moments he was buried to the hilt and his cock head was hitting the back of my throat.

Unprepared for it, I immediately began coughing and choking, tears sprang to my eyes unwittingly. Tyler's hand left the back of my head and I pulled up, his cock plopping from my mouth and bouncing off his abdomen.

"Jeez, don't gag me!" I coughed and sputtered, sitting up. As my eyes met Tyler's he looked apologetic.

"Sorry, man. I got carried away..."

He looked apologetic, yes, and maybe disappointed? Afraid he'd ruined it?

"Easy there tiger." I said, catching the look of relief on his face just before I lowered my head back down into his lap. Again I wrapped a hand around the base of his shaft and guided his head between my lips.

From there, I don't know if I can explain exactly what came over me. It was my first time on this end of a cock-sucking. I'd gotten head on the regular from the couple serious girlfriends I'd had and I guess I used that knowledge of what worked and what didn't work in trying to give him the best blow job that I could.

I worked up plenty of saliva to make his entire shaft as slick as possible. I bobbed my head up and down, keeping my teeth out of the way and my lips tightly wrapped around his pole. As my head went down, the hand I had gripping his base rose up, until my lips met my fist. I fell into a rhythm, and began twisting my head slightly each time I lowered my lips down the shaft. Every so often I broke the pattern and brought my mouth up so that only the tip of his cock remained in my mouth while I swirled my tongue around the head and flicked it around the underside area just below the tip.

All the while I heard Tyler's breathing become deeper and heavier through his mouth. Every so often he would let out a breathless "yeeeah" or a louder "uuuuuuh" as I continued to channel everything I thought I'd ever known about a good dick suck into my blow job.

Tyler's hand had returned to the back of my head where he used the ever slightest pressure to guide me into a slightly quicker up and down pace. Feeling encouraged, I removed my fist from around his cock, giving more room for my mouth to travel down his slick length with the gentle pressure of his hand on the back of my head guiding me.

"Uhhhh yeah... suck my dick.. take it all the way in..." Tyler breathlessly demanded.

The words motivated me further. I suddenly needed his whole length in my mouth as far as it could go. I lowered my mouth down around his cock as far as I could, feeling it pressing the back of my throat. Something about the angle of my attack wasn't working from my seat next to Tyler on the couch. I couldn't bend forward far enough for my liking. One of his meaty thighs blocked my body as I leaned forward trying to inhale his dick.

Pulling up with another wet pop that sent his hard-on smacking off his abs, I grabbed a hold of it again as I slid my body off of the couch and scooted on my knees between Tyler's spread legs. My head now closer to my new favorite place on earth, Tyler's crotch, I opened wide and engulfed his manhood once again.

I released my grip again and rested both hands on either of Tyler's thighs, giving them a subconscious rub as I buried my face between his legs. I felt my gag reflex wanting to activate as he slid past my tonsils just as my nose pressed into the stubble of his trimmed up pubic hair and my chin mashed into his warm sack. I fought the urge to gag and held my position there with Tyler buried to the hilt in my mouth for a few seconds as I felt tears working in the corners of my eyes.

"Uhhhh yeah!" Tyler exclaimed. I retreated and pulled back until only the tip of his cock rested between my lips as I sucked a few precious breaths in through my nose. I felt both Tyler's hands tangle in my short hair and then he was forcing my head back into his lap and his cock to the back of my throat again.

"Yeah take my whole cock down your fucking throat!"

Each of Tyler's exclamations and taunts sent a thrill through me. He held me there, his whole length again in my mouth, until I felt ready to choke again and tried to force my head back off his lap. For a second he was too strong holding me there, but then he relented and I pulled back again keeping only the tip between my lips.

"You like my cock down your throat? You want to do it again? Do you want my cock to fuck your face?"

I couldn't in my wildest dreams have imagined Tyler talking to me this way. Both of my hands remained on his thighs, yet I felt my cock almost painfully straining against my pants it was so hard. With his dick in my mouth, too self conscious to look up at his face, I nodded yes and he guided my head back into his lap. This time I let his cock slide past my tonsils, felt my nose hit pubes, and immediately pulled back up, twisted my head ever so slightly as my lips glided up his shaft, and then twisted them back into position as they glided back down to his base.

I kept this up at an ever quickening pace, taking his complete length each time I bobbed my head down. There was an audible slurping sound. I thought I could even hear his balls smacking against my chin each time I buried my face completely in his lap.

"Yeeeah... yeeeah.. yeeeah.." Tyler moaned over and over again like a breathless mantra. His hands remained on the back of my head but he no longer needed to force me down onto his cock. I was doing it on my own, faster and faster. A slobbery snotty mess was building on my face and his crotch as I frantically deep-throated my bestie.

Tyler began lifting his hips up off the couch with each "yeah" and "uhh" that escaped his mouth, matching each of my downward slurps with an upward hump. I'd begun catching quick breaths in and out through my nose every time I un-swallowed his shaft, but it became more difficult as his hip humping became frenzied and I moved my head bobs to match.

"Yeah- suck my dick! Suck my fucking dick like a faggot! Fuuuck- yeah fucking suck my fucking dick like a fucking faggot!"

His exclamations had become a ramble of taunts and obscenities as he frantically humped my head. His taunts sent an odd thrill through me. I wasn't a faggot, I didn't want to be thought of as a faggot, but simultaneously I wanted to be Tyler's faggot. I needed to be Tyler's faggot.

"Yeah I'm fucking your face- I'm fucking your face- I'm fucking your fucking face- uhhh shit- fuck- shit I'm going to cum- oh shit fuck I'm cumming-"

Tyler's humps became erratic and spastic. He suddenly went rigid and I felt him release his grip on the back of my head as he seemed to be trying to pull himself out of my mouth in a hurry, one of his hands going towards his cock as he pulled out of my lips. But I had other plans. I wanted to swallow his load. Smacking his hand away from his cock I pushed him backwards and followed him down, pressing him into the couch and burying my head in his lap, and his pulsing cock in my mouth, and keeping it there.

His hands returned to my head and his fingers rubbed erratic lines in my hair. His hips jerked and spasmed and I felt his hot load hitting the back of my throat and coating it on its way down my gullet.

"Uhhhhhhh swallow my cum!" He groaned as I felt pulses of his jizz hitting my throat. Finally feeling ready to choke and sputter, I slowly pulled back a little, keeping a tight seal on his shaft with my lips, milking more of his seed into my mouth and onto my tongue. I swallowed that, grabbed a hold of his slick shaft and squeezed upward, pulling out another drop into my mouth. Finally I let his head wetly plop from my mouth and gave him one final slow upward yank, squeezing one more drop of milky cum out of his tip and breathlessly licking it up.

I remained there on my knees, his dick in my hand, looking up his chiseled panting body. His head was tipped back on the back of the couch looking up at the ceiling again. I gave his shaft a few more slow strokes as it began losing some of it's hardness in my hand. I noted that I was still painfully erect in my sweat pants.

Crazily, I wanted to stick his cock back in my mouth and make it hard again. I remembered how sensitive to the touch I'd been after being sucked off by former girlfriends. I recalled a particular girl who would like to try and keep sucking, causing me to squirm and pull away awkwardly. I decided against doing this to my best bud, and instead let go of his dick and scooted back on the floor a bit.

"Sooooooo... that happened..." Tyler said, awkwardly still staring up at the ceiling.

I tried to clear my throat, which felt phlegmy with saliva and my friend's cum. "I'm... gonna go clean up..." I said, pulling myself up off the floor, taking one last look at my gloriously naked friend and turning to the small bathroom just off the living room, closing the accordion style door behind me.

I looked like a hot mess when I checked myself out in the mirror above the sink. Dried tear streaks tracked from the corners of my eyes from when they had sprung involuntarily as I'd gagged on his cock. Saliva and clear snot plastered around my nose and mouth, and down my chin. My boner still tented out the front of my pants, pushing on the edge of the sink as I inspected myself in the mirror.

I thought for a minute about rubbing one out right there standing at the sink. But I worried about Tyler hearing me jerking myself off through the thin accordion door as he sat in the living room. An odd thought considering what we had just done, but I was embarrassed nevertheless to think that he'd hear me pleasuring myself and would therefore know how much what we'd just done had turned me on. As if he didn't already know.

Instead, I went to work washing my face in the sink with the bar of soap in the holder under the mirror that had probably been sitting there for who knows how many summers. I moved on to brushing my teeth, and by the time I had finished with that my erection had finally begun to diminish in my pants. I wondered how true of a thing blue-balls were, and if I would suffer from a case after being so worked up with no release. Ultimately I shrugged it off, as I assured myself that I would wank myself silly thinking about what had just happened the second I was alone enough not to have to worry about Tyler hearing, or worse, walking in on me.

By then I had pretty much sobered up and begun the lovely hangover stage of feeling like garbage that I'd started suffering through ever since nearing the 30 mark. I felt an uneasiness in my belly that for me, after drinking, usually meant a particularly rough and clearing-out bowel movement rather than throwing up.

Great, instead of hearing me jerking off, Tyler was going to hear my bowels exploding on the toilet. I did my business anyway, feeling like I'd completely emptied myself out. I warily washed my hands and, feeling drained and exhausted, stepped back out into the living room.

I don't know if I expected to find Tyler still naked on the couch, or relaxing there with his clothes back on or what, but he was actually gone. A small tinge of relief washed through my tired body, realizing he must have gone to sleep and spared us any awkward conversation that would have ensued. His shorts were also gone, but his t-shirt was still tossed over the arm of the couch across from the love seat where we'd just had our fun.

A jumble of thoughts about what kind of awkward morning lay ahead of us rolled around in my head. Jesus, we'd driven up together in my jeep, and whether we cut things short and rushed out of here to head home tomorrow, or finished out the remainder of our vacation week, we'd have a long tense car ride home together. I pushed all those thoughts aside and realized I needed some sleep. I stumbled through the living room and into the kitchen to the door to the middle bedroom. The accordion door was pulled most of the way shut, which I didn't remember doing earlier. Sliding it open I stepped into the tiny bedroom, shimmied out of my sweat pants so I was in my regular sleepwear of t-shirt and boxer-briefs, and prepared to throw myself onto the bed.

That's when I noticed Tyler sprawled out on the far side of the bed in nothing but his gym shorts, head on one of MY pillows. My mind went back to the "deal" that started it all. Tyler had made good on it, and was now sleeping in the good bed. At this point, exhaustion had finally taken over. I wasn't even thinking straight. I plopped down on the bed beside him with a loud creak from the old frame. Tyler murmured something seemingly still in his sleep and then was still again. Uncharacteristically for me and my brain that doesn't like to shut up ever, I almost immediately passed out.

I woke up some time later not knowing where I was or what year it was or who was the President. As I pried my eyes open, I was met with a confusing view I couldn't at first process. Wispy hair tickled my nose and face. Startled by the instant strangeness, I jerked my head back and my surroundings became more clear in the dim early predawn light coming through the blinds. It must have been very early, I couldn't have slept for more than a few hours. I was laying on my side, and my face was buried in an arm pit. Tyler's arm pit.

I suppressed the urge to freak out and jerk away from him. He appeared to still be sleeping, sprawled out on his back with one of his arms tossed above his head on the pillow above him. my face was nestled into the space his position created around his arm pit. As I took stock of the rest of the arrangement, I realized that I was on my side, spooned up against my friend. More alarming still, my arm was draped over Tyler, hand resting on his bare chest. I felt his breath rise and fall under my hand. Jesus, since when did I change positions so much in my sleep without waking up?

I needed to disengage from spooning my best bro before he woke up and a very awkward "what the fuck" moment ensued. Last night's bizarre activities seemed like a blurry alcohol induced dream at this point. One that was not going to carry over into the morning, and would be hard enough to get passed without Tyler waking up to find me cuddled against him. I should have just pulled away and rolled over as quickly and quietly as possible. Better still, slide right out of the bed and go one door down to an empty bed like a normal person.

Instead, feeling Tyler's tight bare skin under my hand, I decided it wouldn't hurt anything to slowly run my hand down from his chest and over his rippled midsection. My fingers met the fabric of his gym shorts low on his waist and should have stopped there. Instead, I let my hand trail lower, under a tangle of sheets that had fallen to his waist and above the gym shorts. Through the shorts I felt the outline of his bulge that sent a thrill through me, waking me up.

I stayed their for long moments, spooned up against Tyler's body, hand rested over his crotch. It felt wrong and right at the same time. Comforting and dangerous. Without realizing it, I had begun slowly rubbing my fingers over the outline of his dick through the shorts. I only fully realized what I was doing when I felt his cock begin to slowly shift and grow under my fingers. I wondered if I was causing some kind of crazy sex dream in Tyler's sleeping head. I contemplated if it were possible to make him cum in his shorts while he slept.

I was jolted out of these crazy thoughts when I noticed a change in Tyler's breathing and a slight shift of his body as he began moving the arm that he had tossed over his head on his pillow. Shifting in his sleep? Was he waking up or already awake? I panicked and quickly pulled my arm up out of the sheets, off his crotch, and rolled over, scooting away a few inches and coming to rest on my side facing away from him on my own pillow. I did it all in one quick panicked motion. Smooth. I heard Tyler slightly shifting around behind me. Was it possible that he was just finding a new comfortable position to drift back asleep? Maybe he wasn't even fully awake, wouldn't remember a thing, wouldn't even notice he had a hard-on.

I tried to focus on my breathing, make it sound like I was sleeping. I half expected to hear a "What the fuck were you just doing?" or even "What the fuck are you doing in bed with me?" A few seconds ticked by and nothing. Perhaps I had gotten away with it. I'd wait a little longer. I just had to wait until I was sure Tyler was still asleep and slink right off the bed and tiptoe to another bedroom. I didn't think it was possible Tyler was so drunk that he wouldn't remember last night's craziness at all. But maybe he'd at least question whether or not I'd actually crawled into bed with him in the middle of the night.