Let's Make a Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler's part-encouragement, part-degradation only fueled me further. I was rocking back and forth on his lap at a frenzy, all the while grinding my own dick around on his mid-section, grunting and groaning and sighing like an idiot. I could feel a glorious release building simultaneously in my ass and through my cock. I felt like I was going to involuntarily let out a piss that I'd been forced to hold in for too long, and then I was seeing stars, shimmying, jerking and humping spastically on top of Tyler, his cock buried inside me as I pumped cum out onto his abs and chest.

When I had finished I could no longer hold myself up and collapsed on top of Tyler's sweat and jizz covered body, still impaled on him. I panted for breath as he wrapped his strong arms around me and physically rolled me over off of him. He remained inside of me, now on top of me, his arms latched around me.

He wasted no time thrusting in and out of me like a piston, using my hole while I lay exhausted.

"Fuck! Time to use that faggot hole! I'm gonna dump my cum in your fucking ass! Uhhhh fuck! Uhhh fuuuck!"

His balls slapped into my cheeks as he assaulted my ass quick and hard.

"Uhhh fuck I'm cumming! Fuuuuuck I'm cumming!"

He continued to pump in and out of me as I actually felt the warmness of his load filling and soothing my sore guts.

Finally he stopped moving above me, and lay crushing me for a few moments before releasing his vice grip of me, sliding out of my used hole, and rolling over onto his back beside me.

We both lay there panting for long minutes. I thought about slinking off to the other bedroom, but felt too lethargic to move. Eventually I felt Tyler slightly shifting on the pillow next to me, and I dared to turn my gaze from the ceiling to look in his direction.

He too had turned his face towards me. Before I could say anything, or look away from the intense eye contact we had happened into, faces inches apart, Tyler leaned forward and kissed me.

The kiss was one-sided for a moment as I found myself frozen in shock. Before he could decide that he'd made a huge tactical error and aborted the mission, I opened my lips and kissed him back. We made out for a minute, exploring each other's lips and tongues before Tyler pulled back to his own pillow again and looked me straight in the eye.

"Wow. that was pretty fucking gay... You tell anyone ever that I did that, and I'll have to kill you." I could just make out his smirk in the darkness. Still speechless, I managed to sigh out a chuckle.

Exhausted, we both fell asleep like that.

I woke up the next morning face inches away from Tyler. He was still asleep. A quick stock of my surroundings confirmed I was still naked from the waist down. Tyler lay on his back, arm thrown over his head on the pillow, shirtless with his underwear still pulled askew at his waist.

I couldn't resist, and despite my fear that the spell of the last few days had worn off, woke Tyler up with my mouth on his cock. He came around slowly as he grew hard in my mouth. I dutifully sucked him off as he moaned softly, and swallowed his cum.

Afterwards he roughly pulled my body closer to his and without saying a word, took my own semi-erect cock in his hand and stroked me off. I squirmed and panted out breathy moans and was cumming onto his fist in no-time. He wiped his hand on the already soiled sheets and got up to make us breakfast.

The remainder of our trip went by in a blur. We did all the canoeing, floating, lounging around and drinking that we always did. We also fucked mid-hike through the forest, me bent against a fallen tree with my pants at my ankles and Tyler pounding me from behind and reaching around and jacking me off at the same time. I got on my knees and gave him head while we sat drinking around the camp fire at night. We ended up together in the "comfy" bed every night, usually casually jerking each other off before going to sleep. He fucked me bent over awkwardly against the wall of the shower. We went skinny dipping in the river in the middle of the night, horsing around and fumbling with each others dicks in the cold water. When we climbed out we snuck off into the neighbors yard, who were not at their cabin at the time, and I rode his cock on top of their picnic table while Tyler looked up at the stars.

The morning it was time for us to go home started with another blow job from me in bed. Then we cleaned up, packed up, and burned the now thoroughly soiled sheets in the fire pit in the yard. It felt kind of like we were burning the evidence and erasing what had happened before we went back to reality.

The car ride home was pretty quiet. Our vacation time was over and we went back to work. I wouldn't say it was visibly awkward enough for anyone else to notice, but we kept conversations short and vague for a few weeks around work. It seemed like our schedules weren't matching up as much as they usually did and we were working a lot of opposite shifts with not a lot of time to hang out.

Finally a day came up where we both worked the early shift, and had off the next day. Running into each other at the time clock at the end of our shifts, we really had no excuse not to make plans to hang out later. The same old routine; I'd stop at the liquor store and Tyler would be over later in the evening. We'd watch stupid shit on Youtube, maybe start binge watching the latest trendy Netflix series.

As I waited in my parent's basement for him to arrive, of course I had to wonder just how awkward it was going to be. Of course, I also indulged in some fantasies of Tyler showing up and demanding I take off my pants so he could fuck me right there on the couch. We'd have to be quiet not to wake up my parents, but then again they were used to the late night hang outs where sometimes the TV got a little too loud. They never came down to yell about it, usually just passive-aggressively mention it the next day at dinner.

But there was one thing my thoughts lingered on most. I thought about that second night after the craziness had begun on our trip. After Tyler had texted me back into the room with him and we'd both spent ourselves fucking and collapsed next to each other, exhausted. The lust that takes over the mind during the crazy sex had been recently drained out of both of us. Neither of us could have went at it again that quickly even if we had tried. And yet, Tyler had leaned across the pillows and kissed me. And I had kissed him back. And then we'd both contentedly drifted off to sleep.

Above all else, and the unbelievabilty of that entire camping trip, I found myself often wondering about that kiss most of all. Something about it seemed different from the rest of the booze and testosterone fueled shenanigans of the rest of that week. So what was that kiss? A failed experiment? Something tried out of curiosity and then regretted as being somehow too intimate? Or was it a momentary expression of true feelings?

Above all, when Tyler showed up to hang out that night, I hoped to find out.