Let's Make a Fraternity Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers

When I put the GILF choker necklace on her, she commented, "I love this thing! It is adorable." I then helped her put on the three inch dangling penis earrings and she was almost set. The last item was the penis "boobie tassels" with little ribbed rubber clips. I tried one out on my finger and thought that not only would they add to the look, they would give Nancy some nipple stimulation.

With it still clipped to my finger I assured her, "Oh wow. You are going to love these but we need to get your nipples hard first so we can get them on you."

Taking the clamp off, I stuck my finger into my mouth to moisten it. Standing in front of Nancy I swirled my lubricated digit around her nipples. She squinted her eyes and tilted her head to the side in order to concentrate while enjoying herself. Even though they protruded a little, I wasn't completely satisfied. That is when I leaned in and locked my mouth on one of them. When I began to suck it, she gulped. With my lips latched onto that gumdrop, I looked like a fish eating flakes on top of the water. After sucking the second one, my mouth popped free.

"There we go. I think they are ready now," I huffed. Using my thumb to wipe my lipstick off her areolas, I clamped on the first tassel then the second one. Nancy arched her back and jetted out her stylish boobs.

"Oh God, they feel amazing!," Nancy gasped. She shimmered her upper body to watch the fringes swing back and forth.

I felt she looked hot and was ready but she asked to get some reassurance, "Do I look OK? I waxed my pussy today. Does it look OK?"

From the outside, everything looked great but I wanted a closer inspection, "Why don't you sit down right here on the edge of the bed and I will check it out."

Nancy sat and I assisted her putting one leg up on the edge of the bed to help spread her open. Her pussy lips were protruding and the left side hung down lower than the right. Her clit ring sparkled under the light and I could not resist temptation as I sank to my knees.

Looking back up, I asked, "You have a nice pussy. Do you care if I sample it?"

She smiled, "Go ahead sweetie. You can get me ready for all those guys."

My intentions were to just to give it a couple of licks but once I tasted her juices, it became much more. I first used the tip of my tongue up and down her outer labia. I was kissing and licking those folds along with the area where her legs connect to her hips. It was so sensual and loving.

Next, I puckered my lips and kissed perfectly in the slit. She was wet and I could feel the moistness all over them. I licked her inner labia much to the emission of Nancy's moans. At first she placed her hand on the back of my head until the pleasure became overwhelming, causing her to lay back on the bed and put her high heel covered feet in the air, offering me total access to her pussy.

Sliding my hands up under her thighs, I held onto the tops of them so I could get in deeper. Darting my tongue in and out before sucking her swollen little pierced clit. It was strange having her diamond stud in my mouth but I knew it felt amazing to her.

She moaned, "Oh! Oh! Oh my God!"

I was then lapping with the flat part of my tongue, starting at her asshole and running it all the way up to that clit before sucking it. She didn't say anything but I could tell by her full body twitches that she was about to cum. I sucked her hooded nub harder and faster. Suddenly, her entire pelvis began to quiver and I felt her pussy pulsate around my tongue. I knew she was having an orgasm! I couldn't stop there. I only licked and ate her out more until she clamped her thighs around my head, clutched the bed sheets with her hands then squirted in my mouth and up my nose while squealing, "Augghhhh, yessss! Aughhh! Ohhhhh! Yesssss!"

It took me by surprise and when she released my head, I coughed and giggled, "I think your ready now."

I took a towel off Josh's dresser and blotted my face as we walked out of his room. Guys and some girls were standing in the hallway allowing us to pass. My face smelled like Nancy's pussy but that only excited me more. When we entered the foyer room with the bed, Bill was standing behind the tripod and many hot guys were gathered around. They created a path and Nancy sat down. She bounded up and down a couple of times and looked around the room.

I took charge like I was her gangbang manager and spoke to the room, "Are you guys ready?" After a loud cheer, I added, "I can tell you from experience, she has a sweet pussy!" The room filled with loud whistles and talking and I paused to allow it to die down before I continued, "I want you to show Nancy, here, a good time. We are making a movie tonight and not like one of those commercial, everything is staged type pornos but a raw, uninhibited, amateur one that will be much hotter. Be respectful and wait your turn but you be sure to give this hot wife dick and give her plenty of it. If you need help getting ready, come and see me. Let's do it."

After another round of cheering, I pointed to long lanky guy wearing shorts and a tank. He had a lean smooth but muscular, tight body and Josh told me he was a freshman swimmer so I knew he was either 18 or 19 years old. He dropped his shorts and his half hard cock plopped out. It was long and thin with a golf ball sized head. As his 8 inches became so hard, it arched upward, I decided that would be a good one for her ass. I held things up as I had forgotten the lube in Josh's room.

When I returned with it, Nancy was on her back with her legs up and this boy was on his knees ready to penetrate her. I squirted a trail of lube on his cock and slathered it all around, almost to the point where it looked like I was jacking him off. He leaned his pelvis downward, and I guided his hard tool into the proper orifice. Nancy winced when the head began stretching its way into her anus but when it popped in and slid completely up her rectum, she was ready.

With her legs up in the air, the young swimmer held onto her spiked heels for leverage as he fucked her ass. Nancy was moaning and intently watching the boy's eyes. Someone yelled out, "Is that some good ass, Greg?"

Greg never answered but smiled from ear to ear. Someone had picked up the hand-held camera and was getting some close-up shots of that prick sliding in and out. Standing next to Josh, I whispered, "I think you should be first to fuck her pussy."

He was surprised and asked, "Are you sure? I don't know."

I elbowed him playfully, "Definitely. You gave me that great cock last night, now I think it is time for you to share it with Nancy. Go on, put it in her mouth until you get an opportunity to shove it in her pussy."

Josh was excited and he took his pants off but left his shirt on. While on his knees, he positioned himself above Nancy's face before tilting so that he could put his growing cock into her mouth. She clamped her lips around it and Josh tilted downward so he could feed it to her with slow, gentle thrusts.

Still holding onto her spiked heels like they were handlebars on a bike, Greg's thrusting began to decelerate until he was giving Nancy's ass long slow strokes before bellowing, "Ohhhhauughhhhh!" When he was finished filling her rectum with his cum, Greg shook his head back and forth in relief.

A few of the guys had already removed their pants and were slowly stroking their cocks while awaiting their turn. Greg was shivering his post orgasm comedown and one of the impatient spectators blurted out, "Hurry up Bro. Give somebody else a chance."

Greg pulled out, slid off the bed and before the next guy jumped on, I stopped all of them, "Hang on guys. Josh is next. He set all this up and he is going to fuck her pussy first."

Josh had pulled his hard-on out of Nancy's mouth and was smacking it across her cheeks. He crawled over to get into position while I helped by holding her legs back for her. Josh placed his erection into her soaking pussy and moaned when he felt that warm grip. Watching that familiar smooth chest heave as he pumped, I raved to her how great she looked taking it, "You are beautiful and so hot laying there taking Josh's cock. It is so good isn't it?"

Nancy moaned, "Ohhh. Yesss. Ohhhh!"

To get an easier angle, I hiked one leg up over and straddled Nancy's head before lowering my panty covered pussy down onto her face. I felt bad my skirt was covering it up but felt great now that her warm breath along with her tongue was probing my silk covered slit. It was my turn to grip her spiked heels so that I could pull her legs back even further. Josh was on his hands, performing perfect pushups as he drove his cock inside her. When he sped up the thrusting, I heard and felt her muffled cry of pleasure from between my legs. She was orgasming and I took it upon myself to grind on her face as she came.

I didn't want to smother poor Nancy so I got off after her climax, allowing Josh to lower his face to hers. He locked his mouth with hers into a passionate kiss. They looked like a couple making sweet steamy love. I rubbed his smooth ass until his body tightened and he growled inside her mouth. They never stopped kissing but I knew he was shooting his cum inside her.

Josh broke the kiss and arched his back while smiling, "Thank you. You are a hotwife for sure. Damn!"

He pulled his softening cock out before a black football player with a nine inch cock took his place. Using Josh's seed as lubrication, the twenty year old athlete had no trouble going balls deep. Nancy took what he had to offer with her legs up over his shoulders. By that time, I was walking around the bed, watching his muscular ass and legs contract while she begged, "Harder sweetie! Harder!"

Her sloppy pussy was slurping that black dong and I was soaked just by listening to it. His heavy balls were bouncing off Nancy's ass and within minutes she began to squeal, "Oh yea! Right there! Ohhhhh! Augghhh! I'm cuuuummmmmin! Ohhhhhhh!"

One of his teammates commented, "He's about to nut! Give it to her Marcus!"

In a deep voice, Marcus growled, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, yeah! Take all that nut! Yeaahhhhh!"

When he finished depositing his load, Marcus got off Nancy creating an opening for the next guy. Her pussy and ass were leaking onto the sheets. I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth before whispering, "Are you OK? Do you need anything?"

"I'm great. All I need is more dick," she replied.

I informed the guys, "I think she is ready for more dick at one time." I asked Nancy, "Do you want to get on your knees so they can double penetrate you?"

She smiled, "Mmmhmm," before flipping over. Looking gorgeous in her corset, stockings, that choker necklace with dangling penis earrings and boobie tassels, Nancy was a true porn star at that moment. She was our porn star. Another black athlete with thick arms laid on his back so that Nancy could sit on his eight inch uncut cock. When she was comfortable, I chose the next guy who was 19 years old but looked about 15 with his baby face and immature body. He was pale skinned but had a long thin cock which was perfect for her asshole.

The boy held onto Nancy's hips while I placed his cock head against her gooey stretched anus. In one push, he was in. She rocked back and forth on the black guy's dick while the pale skinned boy fucked her ass. They reached a perfect rhythm and before Nancy had a chance to climax the white boy came in her ass. We had to replace him with another black guy. He was short but also had a long cock.

Once again, all three of them developed a great rhythm. Her earrings and nipple tassels were swaying back and forth. She was moaning and groaning as were the two guys. Bill had moved the camera to get a great shot of her face exhibiting sheer pleasure. The black guy she was riding was the first of the three to cum. His toes locked up and Nancy's pussy just seem to milk it out of him.

Shortly after, Nancy stopped rocking and began grunting, "Ummmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" She looked so sexy when she orgasmed. The boy fucking her ass was the last of the three to cum but he was definitely the loudest. He was yelling loud enough to be heard in the yard when he unloaded.

Two more black guys replaced the two that had finished. While stuffed full. I suggested that the skinny, nerdy 19 year old boy wearing glasses to stuff his seven inch cock into her mouth to complete the airtight gangbang. He was on his knees, feeding it to Nancy. At first he was moving his hips slowly but that very quickly led to him holding her ears with both hands and driving it down her throat. She was gagging and trying to take it.

I instructed the nerdy boy, "Hey! Slow down. You have to be gentle. Make love to her mouth just like you would her pussy."

He took my advice and went back to softly sliding it in and out until he pulled out to jerk his load all over her face. It first squirted in her eye before he positioned his aim to finish in her hair. After the two black guys DPing her had blew their loads inside her two orifices, I directed Nancy to switch positions.

When she stood up so two more guys could take their place, a large very cute muscular Hispanic guy with a eight inch veiny cock laid down on the bed. By flipping around, Nancy would then need to take him, the bottom guy, in her ass. I held his cock straight so that she could sit down on it without trouble. From several guys stroking their pricks, I chose a skinny black guy named DeShawn to be the next to fill her sloppy pussy.

Nancy laid on her back on top of the cute Hispanic so that DeShawn could lift her legs and put himself in. Once her legs were cocked back, we could all see just how big of a mess was between her legs along with her cute clit ring. Cum was running out of her and dripping onto the Hispanic guy's balls. Both guys started fucking her while I retrieved a towel to wipe off her face.

She turned her head to the side so a heavy set 18 year old could use her mouth. Once again Nancy was airtight. It wasn't easy to fit them in but I directed a couple more fraternity guys to get on each side of her so she could jerk them while all of it was occurring. Her hand wearing her wedding ring, jerking young cock was sexy as hell. It was also hot seeing her take five cocks simultaneously. She was like a queen bee and all her drones were gathered around with the sole purpose of pleasing her. She must have agreed because she started cumming so hard, her toes clenched up for over twenty seconds.

We kept her in this position and when one of the boys would cum, he would be replaced by one of the boys she was jerking. If one of the guys she was jerking came, he would do it on her corset or her tits. If one of the guys fucking her mouth came, he would finish by giving her a facial or inside her mouth. It was a perfect system. I walked around sucking some of the guys to keep them hard until it was their turn. That continued for another hour and a half when Josh tapped me on the shoulder.

He whispered, "Look. He made it. Tree is here."

Trey, nicknamed Tree, pushed his way to the front. He was a black Adonis. Standing 6'6 and weighing 240 pounds of solid muscle, the dark skinned, shaved headed black athlete was now watching the show. Before we got to witness Tree's legendary dong, I told the crowd of guys it was time for Nancy to take a quick break. An echo of groans and boos came from the crowd as I helped Nancy stand to get off the cock she was sitting on. I held her hand because it wasn't easy to walk on the bed with those four inch heels.

Leading her to Josh's room with towel in hand, I closed the door behind us. Nancy's hair was a mess, her lipstick smeared, a hole had been torn in one of her stockings, and her entire body was a cummy slimy mess. I wiped the sperm off her face and body.

While cleaning her up, I asked, "How do you feel? You want to stop now?"

She responded, "I feel great. I have never cum this much at one time. I think I lost track at about the twentieth orgasm. I'm getting a little sore down there, especially my ass but I think I can finish the shoot."

I continued pampering my "star" by handing her a bottle of water out of Josh's mini-fridge before continuing, "Did you see that Tree guy had shown up? He supposedly has a monster dick. If you think you can take it, I want to capture you and him one on one without the group."

After taking a large chug of water, she responded, "Whatever you say. It should be fun."

I wiped another glob of cum off her neck and said, "There. You are all clean now."

She smiled, "Not quite. I have so much cum running out of my ass and vagina. You remember yesterday in the bathroom when you cleaned the cum off my ass?" As I nodded my head, she asked, "At the time, I didn't think much about it but that was pretty fucking hot. Before we head back out and finish the gangbang, would you want to clean me up...you know, down there?"

I was surprised by such a request but when I thought about it, it actually turned me on. I had always loved cum and this was a chance to sample a large quantity at one time. I gave her my answer, "Let's do it. Put your legs back up on the bed."

Nancy dug her high heels into the bed so that her knees were up by her breasts. The problem was I couldn't reach her asshole which had taken just as many loads as her pussy. I requested, "Lay back and I will put a pillow under your butt so I can get to everything."

She rocked back and grabbed her ankles, allowing me to place not one but two pillows underneath her ass. Both orifices were stretched, swollen and sloppy. I couldn't believe the amount of gooey jizz that was slowly leaking out. I inspected each hole carefully before using my thumbs to pry apart her sticky labia allowing the smell of fresh cum to hit my nostrils.

Starting slowly, I lapped the salty semen out of her pussy before doing the same with her anus. Thankfully, her canals had kept it warm so it tasted really good. When the visual mess had been cleaned, I began penetrating the holes with my tongue. At first, the darting was shallow until eventually I was sticking it as far as humanly possible. Nancy was loving it and once again moaning because of my oral skills.

I took a break from consuming her massive creampie to present my idea, "I'm going to press down on your lower abdomen while you push. I think you can expel a lot of it that way. Wait for my hand."

I spread her sticky folds again and shoved my mouth up inside her lips. Using four finger I began to press just above her smooth pubic region. Taking my cue, Nancy tightened up and pushed as though she were trying to deliver a baby. Large amounts of cum began to squish out into my awaiting mouth and I kept up by swallowing it as fast as I could. The slime would also flow out of her asshole and I would have to take time to get down there and get that licked up as well.

It was ironic that this mature lady's vagina which had delivered two babies years prior was now delivering millions of babies onto my tongue and into my stomach. Eventually the cream stopped. I licked and slurped up every drop until she was clean and ready. But during my tongue bath, Nancy was moaning so frequently, it sounded like she was purring. My pussy was drenched and I needed her to cum again while I masturbated.

Slipping my hand up under my skirt and into my panties, I diddled my own clit while licking hers. We both trembled and even though she actually orgasmed first, I got off when she started spasming. It felt amazing to both of us. I grunted and she sighed in relief. I stood up and gave her the seal of approval, "There you go. All clean. Let's go back out and see if you can take on Tree."

I held her hand as we walked. We entered the crowded room to more applause. I told the guys that Nancy was going to take on Tree alone and we needed to be able to get good footage. Bill agreed as Tree stepped up ready for action. The man was built like a tank. He was 21 years old of young solid muscle. He shaved his head and wore a huge silver necklace that dawned his number 55.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,142 Followers