Let's Make a Fraternity Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he took his shirt off, Nancy and I literally gasped. He was so defined with monstrous pecs and ripped abdominal muscles that he looked like someone out of a magazine. I made that face like, "Are you kidding me?"

He was wearing khaki shorts and size 17 stone-frayed man flip flops. When he dropped his shorts and boxers, our gasps turned to awes. The rumors, the myths and the legends were proven true. That brother was packing some serious heat and it was so big, it looked fake. His dick was as thick as a shampoo bottle and stuck out a few inches before it curved downward and hung past his mid-thigh. The massive head was a dark pinkish color that contrasted well with this black shaft. Even the guys were hitting each other and laughing as if to say, "God damn!"

His own massive hand would only fit half way around it as he attempted to stroke the black snake to life. Nancy and I turned our heads real slowly to look at each other with wide opened eyes. I didn't want the poor guy to have to do all that work himself so I volunteered my services when I went over in front of him and dropped to my knees. My hand replaced his hand and I felt like a native of South America trying to wrangle an anaconda.

I had to use both hands to stroke it while my mouth would only fit around the head. It grew and stretched my jaws to their maximum capacity. It was so spongy and his precum tasted so sweet that I didn't want to stop but we needed that huge dick inside Nancy. When it was fully erect, it was at least 12 inches long!

I went over and whispered to Nancy, "Are you sure you are ready for something like that?"

She was confident, "Sweetie, I have been taking cock for many years. Yes, that might be the biggest I have ever seen but I'm ready. Just make sure he doesn't try to put it in my ass. Let's do this!"

Nancy wanted it doggie style so she got up on her knees with her stiletto heels parallel with the bed sheets. She spread her legs and grit her teeth in anticipation. Someone yelled out, "Split her in half!"

Tree moved to his knees right behind Nancy. I warned him, "Not in the booty!" He swirled his large mushroom around her abused pussy entrance.

I stroked her hair for more support when he began to push while announcing, "Baby Girl, here comes the pipe!"

She panted and grimaced as the oversized dong began stretching its way inside her baby canal. Taking hold of Nancy's hips, he didn't stop until 9 or 10 inches were inside her. When he started fucking her with it, I don't know who was more excited, her or me. She was taking it and he knew how to give it. That black Adonis was pumping her like a train. Nancy's face was buried in the bed and I couldn't tell if she was in ecstasy or pain.

In his low voice, Tree said as he thrusted, "Fuuuuck! Take all that shit baby girl! This's some good pussy right here!"

Nancy clenched her fists and squealed while a small gush squirted sporadically around Tree's cock every time it withdrew. She kept dribbling and leaking which meant she was either having one giant squirting orgasm or a series of small ones. He stopped fucking her then reached his huge arms underneath her knees and lifted her up into an air-sitting position directly in front of him. He was on his knees while bouncing her on his tremendous cock. It took amazing strength to do that on a mattress.

This gave us all a wonderful view of that thick black beast traumatizing Nancy's pussy. It was stretched so wide, her clit ring was barely visible. He continued to bounce her on it like he was using a human masturbation toy. It was anatomically impossible to take it all but she was taking almost every inch.

She began to scream, "Eeeeeoohhhhhhh my God! Ohhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh!"

He lifted her off his cock to allow her to squirt a long arch across the bed like a rainbow before slamming her back on it. Her nylon covered legs along with her high heels quivered and trembled while dangling in mid-air. Tree repeated this several times until the bed was soaked and Nancy was on the verge of passing out.

He spun her around and laid her gently on her back. He pushed his cock back inside her pussy and fucked her in the missionary position. Her legs were up and he was on top of her where we could only see them, his huge, black, smooth, muscular body contracting, and just the top of her head peeking over his shoulder. Nancy was groaning and talking him like a sexy hotwife should do.

She moved her hands around to hold his back while he pumped. Those white hands with painted red nails wearing that wedding ring looked so sexy up against his dark black back that was then starting to produce sweat. When he moved his hands over her thighs and drove himself in deeper, she whimpered. Her white cum was coagulating all over his cock and oozing down the inside her ass crack. I lost track of how many more times she climaxed but eventually it was his turn.

He looked up and asked me, "Where you want the nut? You want a money shot?"

Nancy reached up and pulled his head back down to hers and panted in his ear, "I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your big black dick unload inside me. Do it!"

With a huge deep growl, Tree emptied his balls inside Nancy, "Grrrrraaaugghhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhh! Unghhhhhh Oh, shit! Damn! God damn that was a good one! Wheeeewww! I ain't never had someone take me that deep. Never. Ya got one hot pussy there, Baby Girl."

He kissed Nancy and got up to his knees before pulling his deflating dong out of her. She was so stretched that I could have easily stick my fist inside and was going to suggest that once we got back to Josh's room. I looked at Bill and asked, "Did you get all that?" He gave me a thumbs up.

Out of nowhere a group of people began making noise. In the commotion, some of the spectators split while an older gentleman pushed his way through.

The boy next to me mumbled, "Oh fuck! It's her husband! There is going to be trouble now!"

The gentleman looked around, then looked down at Nancy. When he looked back up, you could hear a pin drop. He paused then asked, "What the hell is going on here?"

One of the frat guys verbally stumbled trying to give an answer, "Well you see sir...um...well...we all thought..."

The husband interrupted the explanation, "You guys fuck my wife and don't even invite me to watch, what the hell?" He then looked at Bill and instructed, "You have got to move around more so you can capture her from all angles. Also, you better burn me a copy of this when you're done."

The crowd erupted in cheers and whistling and one guy even gave the husband a high five. We continued the gangbang with Nancy's hubby holding the hand held camera until at least 29 guys had fucked her with several coming back for round two.