Let's Make a Scene Ch. 01

Story Info
Nate finds himself in a precarious situation...
14.5k words
4.62
3.7k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to title this Pretty Tall Boys Who Fuck, but decided on this instead. It sounds "classier" I guess... FYI: This will be at least 3 chapters, maybe 4.

Some disclaimers: There is a death of a family member. So, if that is something you don't want to read about I understand. Bondage, flogging, general BDSM, CNC. Again, don't read it if that is something that makes you uncomfortable. All other tags are... "tagged."

Thank you, @Demiurging for editing this and answering my questions and giving me encouragement. I really appreciate you. <3

**********************************************************************************************************

When I open my eyes there is a light shining down on me from the ceiling. My eyelids immediately want to shut back down, but I force myself to blink slowly and take in my surroundings.

I'm in a minimally furnished room that has pale-gray painted walls with no windows. In front of me, about 30 feet away, is a short staircase that leads up to a metal door. To my right there is a large stainless steel cabinet with a padlock on it and to my left there is a peg wall with hooks holding various toys: Leather belts, whips, cat-o-nine tails, floggers and bamboo canes all sorted from smallest to biggest. There are ropes and chains in different colors and thicknesses. Blindfolds, masks...

I try to stretch, but I can't move very much. The table I'm on feels cold, hard and metal. I look down and see a white sheet covering me up to my neck. With some wiggling, the sheet slips down to my waist.

There is a band of brown leather, like a belt but thicker, across my chest. It's tight, holding me down against the stainless steel table I'm on, there isn't much give. I try lifting my hands, but they won't budge.

Even though I can't see them, I can feel restraints encircling my wrists. I hear a rattling of metal on metal when I try to move my legs. My ankles seem to be bound similarly, but I can lift them... together, like a bar was attached between them.

The door opens at the top of the staircase. I look up and see him holding onto the guardrail, looking down at me with a smirk.

"Ah, you're awake."

He descends slowly and makes his way over to me. His feet and chest are bare, just a pair of tight, black jeans cover his long legs.

I try to respond, but my words are muffled by a gag in my mouth. I use my tongue to feel around the rubber ball. I bite down and it gives a little.

He reaches down to tug gently on the leather strap wrapped around my head attached to the ball gag. "Do you wish to speak, Nate?"

I nod my head and manage a muffled, "Yes."

He hums and stands beside me to reach behind my head and unbuckle the harness. The ball falls out of my mouth with a wet pop.

"There you go."

At first I can't talk, I just breathe through my mouth and lick my lips. Eventually I find my voice. It's hoarse when I say, "What's going on?"

A hand grips my sandy blonde hair at the nape of my neck. "I think you know. Don't you remember what we discussed?"

His face is inches from mine and I can feel his breath on my cheek. His skin smells like fresh cut pine trees. Like he just showered. It's disorienting given the circumstance I'm in.

My breath hitches when the hand holding my hair tightens, bringing me back to the present. I answer quickly, "N-no."

"Allow me to refresh your memory."

He releases my hair to reach into his pocket and retrieve a phone. He taps at the screen a few times before turning it to face me.

I see myself on the small screen, sprawled out on a couch, seemingly very relaxed and smug. I hear myself say, "I solemnly swear that I consent to whatever may happen to my body willingly... very willingly."

A man behind the camera clears his throat, and then I hear his voice say sternly, "Keep it formal."

This version of me on the video smiles wide, showing my teeth, and looks right into the camera lens with a thumbs-up. "And I won't press any charges afterward."

My voice sounds bored and I seem to rush through the next part. "And this contract will confirm my consent in detail, blah, blah... I am signing it now with my blood... No? Just ink? Oh, well..." Video me smirks up at the person behind the camera and proceeds to sign a pale pink piece of paper on a coffee table. The video then goes black.

I look up at my... captor, and try to read his expression. His face seems calm and void of emotion but his eyes are dark and foreboding. "Are you ready to begin?"

Before I can respond, the sheet covering me is pulled off with a flick of his wrist. I feel the cool air hit my bare skin and inhale sharply.

His eyes roam over my body and he smiles salaciously. "What shall I do with you, hmm?"

I look down at my wrists, bound to the table with the same type of brown leather strap that is around my chest. My legs are shackled to a metal spreader bar. I try moving them to see how much range I have. Not much. I breathe out haughtily, "You could let me go."

He laughs and I can feel his hot breath ghost over my skin. "Why would I do that now that I have you..." His right hand presses down firmly on my chest. "...right where I want you."

I close my eyes and reply nervously, "What can I do to get you to let me go?"

My eyes fly open when I feel him pinch one of my nipples. "For one, pay attention. Eyes on me. Understood?"

He tightens his grip when I don't respond right away. I whimper, "Yes, sir."

He let's go of the nub and rubs it with his thumb. I inhale sharply through my teeth. His voice is patronizing as he looks down at me and says, "You'll learn."

He walks around to the end of the table and grabs a chain that is hanging from a pulley above me from the ceiling. There is a hook or... clasp at the end that he attaches to a metal loop in the center of the spreader bar. He tugs on it, as if to test it's strength, causing the chain to rattle loudly. Once he seems satisfied he walks over to the wall behind me-

I crane my neck to see what he is doing. There is a motorized mechanism that the other end of the chain leads to. He presses a button and the chain starts to move and coil around a rotating wheel-

I gasp as my legs are raised up into the air, exposing my bare backside. I thrash my legs side to side to see if I can stop the process with no luck. All it does is create a lot of noise which seems to annoy him.

SMACK!

I inhale sharply, my left butt cheek burning. Before I can release my breath-

SMACK!

-he hits me in the same spot as before. The pain is sharp and intense. I choke on my saliva as I try to take in another breath but forget to exhale. I'm coughing loudly, my eyes are watering.

"Breathe... slowly. In and out. That's it."

His voice is soft and kind, a contradiction from before. I catch my breath and clear my throat. A hand grabs my jaw, squeezing the flesh of my cheeks and causing my mouth to pucker like a fish. His face is inches from mine, eyes dark. "Don't move again."

I try to look away, but his grip is firm. I lower my eyes. My voice is muffled. "I'm sorry."

He shakes me slightly. "Eyes on me." I quickly look back at him. "That's it." I flinch when he lets go of my jaw and pats my cheek. "If you disobey me, I will have to use my cane."

My blood runs cold. Don't! "Please..."

He searches my face with a serious expression. "Nothing to worry about, pet. It won't come to that, will it?"

I shake my head with an emphatic, "No, sir."

He smiles and raises his eyebrows. "That's what I thought."

My eyes follow him as he walks over to the peg wall. My heart is beating fast with adrenaline. He runs his fingers over the various toys, seemingly taking his time making a decision. He settles on a black leather flogger.

I relax as best I can, trying not to show any fear when he turns back around. I focus on his chest, and notice a fine dusting of hair over his pectoral muscles, and a thin strip between his abs leading down below the waist of his jeans. His muscles ripple as he breathes in deep-

"I'm going to warm you up a bit." His hand smooths over my ass. I flinch when he squeezes the abused side. "Perhaps this will relax you a little, and make you malleable for what I have in mind."

I close my eyes and grit my teeth. He slaps my ass to get my attention. "Eyes open, pet. Remember?"

My eyes fly open and I glare at him with some annoyance. He chuckles. "Don't be upset at me. You're the one who got yourself into this predicament."

He reaches down and takes my cock in his hand. I gasp. I wasn't expecting that. He sucks the head into his mouth and licks around the head. I let out a surprised, "Ohhh...!"

He hums with his mouth closed around the tip. I shudder. My hips try to push in deeper, but I can't move them the way I want to.

He removes his mouth with an obscene pop. "Delicious."

I whimper. He chuckles again. "All good things come to those who wait, love." He playfully takes his index finger and pushes down on my now fully erect member then takes it away, causing it to bounce back up-

I groan in frustration. His eyes wander over my face with a look of tenderness that makes my breath hitch-

He blinks, and his face turns dark again, like a shadow has moved over him. The quick change in mood makes me tremble.

He then turns his attention back to my ass. He lifts the hand holding the flogger high up in the air and it comes down hard across both cheeks.

Before I can even react he says, "Count for me."

I bite back a curse and say, "One..."

He hits me again, it stings. I spit out between my teeth, "Two."

He continues for another ten blows until I forget to count. He looks at me with a stern expression. I'm breathing hard through my nose and my chest is heaving. I panic and blurt out. "I'm sorry! Twelve?"

His eyelids lower a fraction. "Let's start over."

I let out a wounded sound of despair. He reaches down, grips my cock and starts to coax it back to full hardness. It distracts me from the pain, but makes me feel more desperate. He spits into his palm to get it slick then grips me tighter. I'm panting while I watch my cock slip in and out of his fist. I look up and see him staring at my face. His expression is too intense so I look back at his hand on my cock. I hear him growl and the hand moves away. I bite my lip to keep from screaming in frustration.

He says, "Do you think you deserve to come, pet?"

I gasp out, "Yes!"

My captor laughs. "Such a greedy boy. However, I need something from you first. Are you willing to give it?"

I furrow my brow, truly confused. He has me. All of me. What else could he possibly want? Before I can really think about it, I answer, "Anything. Yes."

He smiles and rubs his hands up and down my thighs causing my muscles to quiver. "Really? You don't even know what I am about to ask."

My mind is too cloudy to think about the ramifications. All I want is release. I repeat, "Anything."

He leans over and bites my thigh, causing me to jolt with surprise. He then kisses it. "That's what I like to hear."-

He steps away and walks towards the cabinet on the other side of the room. The lock must have already been unlatched as he is able to swing open one side without trouble. The angle obstructs my view so I can't see what he is retrieving. He closes the door and turns, holding a bottle of lube and a stainless steel dildo-

It is long and curved, thicker at the base, but there is a round ball at the tip.

"What are you going to do with that?" My voice sounds wary.

His eyes twinkle. "You're not worried are you?"

My right leg is hiding his hands from view. All I can do is hear him open the bottle of lube. It squirts out with a wet sound. The cap snaps shut. Then I feel him press a finger against my opening. I shout out my surprise-

"Easy... relax for me." He is looking at me with concern while rubbing against my hole. It's almost laughable given the situation.

I take in a deep breath and let it out, willing myself to loosen up. I blink rapidly since I'm not allowed to close my eyes. "I'm OK."

He nods and presses until the tip is in and waits. He places his other hand on my flagging cock. I gasp when I feel the slickness from the lube. The finger slips in further and he starts to push it in and out, back and forth. His other hand jacks me slowly in time-

I can feel myself relax and enjoy the slight burn. He seems to take notice and adds another finger, scissoring and fucking me with them-

My breath is coming out in ragged pants. A third finger slips in and the motions are faster. I feel like I could come like this when he lets go of my cock and the fingers pull out with a filthy squelching sound.

I'm about to protest when I feel the cool metal head of the dildo push against me. It's thicker than his fingers, but slides in easy. At first it feels foreign and cold but it quickly warms up to my body temperature. He keeps sliding it in further and further until...

"Fuck!"

He is looking at me with a smirk. "Ah, there it is."

He keeps pushing it up against my prostate, teasing with short bumps. I pant and clench my fists-

He pulls the dildo all the way out then slams it back in. My cock jerks on my stomach. I bite my lip and groan. I'm having a really hard time keeping my eyes open-

He starts to fuck me with it in slow movements. He never takes his eyes off my face. My legs start to quiver from being held up in this position for so long. He takes his free hand and squeezes my thighs, one at a time, seemingly to help my muscles relax, but I'm too tense. I start to shake hard enough to rattle the chain...

24 hours earlier...

It's a Saturday night after a long work week and I've just set foot in my apartment. I've been swamped with paperwork for a huge case my Dad's law firm took on-

Saturdays and Sundays should be my days off. Or, they have been for the past year. Despite being a fifth year associate, I feel the need to stay and help with the extra paperwork that has been piling up-

Sure, I could easily make the junior associates stay overnight and chug Red Bull until their adrenal glands give out. I've been there, and done that myself. But this way we all get Sunday off.

And I don't look like a dick.

I turn the television on to a news channel for boring background noise. I'm half listening while undressing and deciding whether I want to take a shower now or in the morning. I haven't eaten since breakfast which consisted of black coffee and a banana.

My stomach gurgles. Food first.

I'm just about to call my favorite Chinese restaurant when my best-friend texts to see if I want to go with him and his boyfriend to a club. I pause. I was planning on ordering in and watching TV until I fall asleep. That has been the plan every Saturday night for a few months-

Cons-

-I don't particularly like being a third wheel.

-I hate clubs.

-I'm tired.

Pros-

-I could pick up a hot guy.

I'm having a hard time remembering the last time I got laid... Timmy? No, Tommy. He was just... okay. The pillow talk was usually about sports that I don't watch and George R.R. Martin.

That was in March. It's August now... fuck.

G: Your choice.

I roll my eyes at the text.

Another con- I don't want to watch Garret grope and make out with David all night. That would be like watching your brother make out with his cute boyfriend... In front of you... all night. I shudder.

G: It doesn't matter which one-

G: as long as there is a good bartender-

G: who serves strong drinks-

G: and a DJ who plays good music-

That narrows it down to about two. I sigh when I realize he isn't going to stop pestering me until I say yes.

Garret calls and I pick up. "So? What's it going to be? You need to get your dick back in the game."

I laugh, "My dick? You are an idiot."-

I can hear the smile in his voice when he says, "That's why we get along! Be ready in an hour."

________________________________________________________________

Garret and David pick me up in their Lyft a little over an hour later. I had wolfed down some leftover pasta in my fridge and hopped in the shower. I was dressed and ready just as I got the text they were outside.

I strike up a conversation with the driver to distract me from their make out session. I have no clue why they invited me to go with them if all they are going to do is stick their tongues down each other's throats. I roll my eyes at the driver in the rear-view mirror and gesture at them. He shakes his head in solidarity-

"Couldn't you guys have had Alexa play club music at your apartment and dance there? At least then you wouldn't be subjecting innocent people to your bacchanalia."

Garret actually takes his tongue out of David's mouth just long enough to retort, "That is one of many reasons why you aren't getting laid. Instead of sticking your nose in those fancy books, you could shove your tongue up..."

David chooses that moment to silence my annoying friend with a kiss. Garret glares at me from above David's head. I glare back.

I've known Garret for about eight years; David, one. I'm glad they have each other, but I miss having Garret as a wing man-

We never dated. Thankfully. That would have been a disaster

At College, people thought we were related so we rolled with it, acting like brothers. He is 5' 9", tan, with sandy blonde hair that he forgets to get cut so it usually hangs in loose waves past his ears-

He is probably the only lawyer I know with that hairstyle. His firm is pretty lax on dress-codes. My dad would have fired any male associate with hair that touched their shirt collar-

I am 5' 11" and I've only just stopped being bitter about that one inch below 6'. If you squint you could maybe see some similarities between me and Garret. Our hair is the same color, but I keep mine cut short. He has muscles and meat on his bones. I'm kind of skinny. More of a swimmer's physique-

Finally, they break apart. David looks over at me sheepishly while rubbing Garret's thigh. "Sorry, Nate. I just can't keep my hands off of him."

I close my eyes and huff out a defeated breath. David looks like a lost puppy sometimes, with his big blue eyes. I used to think it was an act, but he is just incredibly sweet. It makes me feel like a grump-

"I'm happy for you both. I just don't know why I have to tag along like a sad, lonely loser."

Garret growls at me like an angry teddy bear. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get some dick tonight, then at least you won't be lonely." He is grinning as he places his finger and his thumb in the shape of an "L" on his forehead.

I try not to smile. "Ha. Ha. Fuck you."

"Listen, you would have stayed home and watched reruns of Will and Grace and ate Chinese food for the twelfth Saturday in a row. Correct?"

That kind of stung, but he is right. I'm on episode 149, 'One Gay at a Time.' I wish I could say I'm like Karen but I am actually a Will. Surprise, surprise-

My mom used to watch it with me when I was younger. I hadn't come out yet. I'm pretty sure she knew, and that was her subtle way of saying it was okay-

I barely nod my head, and stubbornly look out the window. Work has been a lot lately, but also my father has been pushing my buttons. Sometimes I wonder if he wants me to punch him just so he could have me arrested.

Garret leans over David and squeezes my knee. "I needed to drag you out tonight for your own good. You have been in such a shit mood for too fucking long. You deserve some fun tonight."

Without looking at him, I put my hand on his and squeeze back. "Thanks."