Let's Make a Scene Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughs again and hands me back my card. "No phones are allowed past this point. If you will allow me..."

I quickly put my phone on silent, lock it, then hand it over. "Thank you, uh... Princess."

Her fingers stroke the name-tag and she winks. "Sure thing, cutie. When you go out there just take it in. No touching unless someone asks you to. There are people there to make sure nobody gets out of line and to talk to if you have questions. So feel free to ask..."

She cocks her head to the side, and gives me a serious look. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for tonight?"

I take a deep breath. "I want someone to flog me."

Princess' face lights up. "I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to help you with that. There is a one drink limit, but don't drink any alcohol if you intend on playing, OK? It makes the blood thinner and you bruise easier. Also most of the professionals won't touch you if you aren't sober."

Most of what she said I already knew, but I'm still thankful for the reminder. I smile to hide my nervousness. "Thank you."

She winks. "Have fun!"

I make my way through the velvet curtains and slowly take in the sights and sounds.

It's a pretty large room with a stage, a bar and a floor. There is another doorway at the other end of the room which is also lined with red velvet curtains.

I try to look around while making my way over to the bar. I order a club soda and turn to face the stage.

There are about a dozen people in various forms of attire making out, petting. Others are just chatting.

I have a few beautiful people look me over appreciatively. A lovely couple; husband and wife, offer to take me with them to a private room they've rented. I turn them down graciously. Not what I came for.

Everyone looks like they are frozen in their prime. LA is known for it's models and actors. Gorgeous specimens that are somewhere between plastic and real. Aging is a thing of the past. The Fountain of Youth is served with an injection of Botox and a nip/tuck-

I don't mind if that is what makes you happy. But, there is something to be said for aging gracefully. My mom has despite the social pressures.

My heart aches suddenly as I remember what she looked like before I left. She was weak and frail, lying in the hospital bed.

She had smiled at me, but it didn't quite reach her eyes when she told me, "Go. Your father will take care of me."

I grip my glass a little tighter in my fist and down the rest of the soda, wishing it was something stronger. I take a deep breath and tell myself I will see her in the morning with a bouquet of brightly-colored gerbera daisies; her favorite.

My focus turns towards the stage. There is a raven-haired woman wearing a black latex dress that hugs her curves and exposes the top half of her breasts. A slit goes up her right thigh showing off her fishnet stockings. Her boots are the same shiny latex and reach up mid calve.

She has a flogger in her hand, and she raises it to land on the bare back of a man who is strapped to the wall. It makes a loud crack-

The man gasps and moans, then says, "Thank you, Mistress."

His back is already red from the previous hits. He is wearing a tight black pair of shorts but nothing else. His brunette hair is wet with sweat at the nape of his neck.

I watch fascinated as the Dominatrix runs her long, black-lacquered fingernails slowly down his back.

He jolts in surprise then emits a cry of anguish. But, you can tell he is enjoying it. His body is leaning into her touch. Her face is satisfied like the cat that got the cream.

I imagine myself being in his position. On display, at the mercy of someone. Trusting them to go to the limit, but not past that point.

I'm so focused on the scene playing in front of me that I don't notice the man coming up to stand beside me at first.

"Are you enjoying the show?"

My gaze stays transfixed at the stage as I answer distractedly. "Uh, yes. Very much."

His soft chuckle causes me to turn my head to face him. He's looking at the stage. "Are you interested in being flogged by Mistress Charlotte?"

I swallow and look back at the scene. "Uh, is there a man who is available? If not, it's fine I just prefer..."

"That would be me." His voice is rich and deep and I detect the hint of an accent.

I take a good look at him. His brown hair is cut short; face is clean-shaven. His muscular chest is laid bare for all to see, but for a black leather vest draped over his strong shoulders. Tight black leather pants hug his thighs and legs. Black leather boots complete the look-

He looks like he just came from shooting the cover of Dungeon Master magazine-

There isn't a single thing I can say about his looks that doesn't turn me on. He's tall, fit and if I had to guess... about ten years older than me. So, late thirties. His eyes are a dark blue and looking at me intently-

Adrenaline courses through my veins. I ask with a hint of desperation, "Are you available?"

He smiles warmly at me and my heart skips a beat. "Yes, but I have a few questions I need to ask you first. Would you mind following me to a private room?"

I'm a little embarrassed by how eager I am to obey. It's not just his looks that draw me in, although he is hot as fuck. He has a calm aura that makes you feel at ease. "Sure."

He turns and starts walking towards the end of the room where I saw the couple enter earlier.

His hand is holding open the velvet curtain for me. As I slide past him, he places a hand at the small of my back and guides me to a closed door at the end of the hall-

Once inside, I see two couches facing each other and a coffee table in between. There is a black curtain that hangs behind the couch furthest from the door. I can only imagine what might be behind it.

"Please have a seat."

I sit down and look around the room. There are black and white images on the walls of men and women in various forms of undress posing provocatively. No faces are visible unless obscured by a mask or blindfold. The pictures are tasteful, artistic and erotic-

I startle when the man reaches in front of me to slide open a drawer under the coffee table.

He places a hand on my shoulder and squeezes it gently. "Relax. I won't do anything to you without talking it through first. I promise."

I laugh nervously and take a deep breath. "I know. Thank you."

He takes out a sheet of paper and a pen.

"We don't usually worry about paperwork for flogging, but since you are new I hope you will forgive the formality."

I nod. "Of course. Whatever you need."

The man smiles and sits down on the opposite couch. His legs are spread wide, leaving me no choice but to stare at his crotch. I try to gauge how big his dick is.

"What you are looking for tonight?" His voice is like a cup of hot coffee; soothing and stimulating.

It takes a minute, but I am able to drag my eyes up to his face. He is smirking at me. I clear my throat. "Just a good flogging. I want to relieve some of the stress that has been building up in my life."

His face sobers up and he scribbles something onto the sheet of paper. "Have you ever been flogged before?"

I frown. "Not really... I've been spanked though and I really enjoyed it. I just wanted something a little more intense."

He nods and writes some more on the paper. "Would you rather this were a private session or do you prefer to be on stage?"

I had been expecting to be on display and had resigned myself to the fact. "Oh, I didn't know there was an option... In private would be nice."

He is still looking down at the paper, but I can see his lips tilt up a little. "Where would you like to be flogged? Back, thighs, chest, buttocks?"

I shift a little in my seat. "My back and buttocks. Maybe the back of my thighs a little."

He looks up at me with a benign expression. "Do you prefer to wear a pair of shorts we can provide or to be nude?"

I remember the little black briefs the brunette on stage was wearing. "Do the shorts soften the pain?"

He seems to contemplate that for a moment. "A little."

That makes up my mind. I answer quickly, "Nude."

He looks impressed. I feel a little thrill from the approval. Which is bizarre since we don't know each other.

He scribbles some more on the paper before handing the clipboard over to me. "Please read through everything and let me know if I've left something out."

I read everything carefully; something I tell every client to do when signing contracts. It's pretty basic as far as contracts go, nothing too complicated. There are rules about no touching the Dom/Domme other than to help get into positions. No sexual contact of any kind. That last part is kind of a bummer, but I know why it's there-

I can't hide my excitement when I say, "Looks good. Should I sign it?"

He hands over the pen and just as I'm about to sign my name he takes the clipboard from my hands. I'm a little annoyed at first until I see his face. He looks genuinely contrite.

"Forgive me. I forgot to..." He scribbles something onto the bottom of the page and hands it back-

I look down and see that he has waived his fee which was three-hundred dollars, not including tip. I had expected it to cost at least that. Money wasn't a problem. I look back up at him quizzically. "Why aren't you charging me?"

He smooths his hands down his thighs. It seems like a nervous gesture, but his face is perfectly calm. "I never charge people for their first time."

My eyebrows raise up at that. "Why?"

He looks up at the ceiling for a second before looking me in the eyes. "A lot of reasons, but mostly when a person pays a stranger to do something very intimate for the first time, it can over complicate things."

I shake my head not really understanding. "How do you make any money by doing that?"

He smiles and I want to lick the wrinkles that appear around his eyes. "I am very confident that my customers will come back."

That confidence shoots straight to my cock. I'm going to have a hard time with the no touching rule. I quickly sign my name and initial where needed and hand him back the form. "When do we start?"

He stands and pulls the curtain back. "Now."

I stand and walk over, looking up at him for instructions.

"Take off your clothes for me, and stand facing the cross. I'm going to step out for a moment, but I want you naked by the time I return, understood?"

I nod my head, but he is still looking at me like he is waiting for my response. "I understand."

He smiles and tilts his head. "What would you like me to call you? Boy, pet, slut, whore, bitch..."

I wince at the derogatory names. "Boy or pet is fine." I think about it for a moment before asking. "What can I call you?"

He seems to be happy I asked. "If I ask you a question, I prefer you end your answer with sir or master. Is that acceptable?"

I swallow down the saliva pooling in my mouth and say, "Yes, sir."

His eyes sparkle and he breathes out, "Good boy." Then he nods and leaves.

I let out a shaky breath. I slip out of my shoes, then start unbuttoning my shirt and put it on one of the couches. Next, my pants, underwear, then socks. I fold each article neatly like I would at a doctor's appointment. Only, at a doctor's office, I would have one of those gowns that open up the back. Here I am completely nude and at a stranger's mercy-

You would think I would be apprehensive, but I am eager to begin. I feel like I've waited a long time to get here and there is no turning back.

I walk over to the cross and touch the leather straps. I'm so focused I don't hear the door open and close.

"Hands at your sides."

I jerk and turn around to see he has come back. I immediately do as I'm told and stand up straight-

His eyes never stray past my face. "That's a good boy. Can you climb up onto the cross for me?"

I turn to look down at the bottom of the cross and see two ledges underneath the base of each side where the ankle restraints are. "Yes, sir. I think so."

As I lift my right foot up onto the first ledge, I can feel his warmth close behind me ready to help if needed. Once I'm up, I stretch my left foot into position. I have to reach up and hold onto the wrist restraints to make sure I don't fall backwards. My legs are stretched pretty far apart, but not uncomfortably so-

I can feel the air shift around my bare skin as he walks around me. He starts to buckle the straps at my ankles first, then my wrists and finally my waist.

I sigh and close my eyes. I feel hands cupping my cheeks and my eyes open to see him looking at me with concern. "How are you feeling?"

"Good. Thank you, sir."

He hums and walks around to my back. "I'm going to hit you now and each time I do, I want you to tell me if you need me to go harder or softer. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

The first blow is pretty soft and on my back. "Harder, sir."

I feel the second hit on my back as well. It is better but not enough. "Harder, sir."

The third makes me gasp. "I... that was perfect, sir."

All I hear is, "Good, boy" before he starts to hit me repeatedly with pretty consistent strikes. Mostly they are perfect with a few soft ones thrown in. I find myself wondering if maybe I should have had him hit me harder to see how far I could go.

After a few minutes he pauses. I'm a little out of breath but want to continue. I hear his deep voice behind me-

"I'm not done, but I'm going to focus on your bottom and thighs. I want you to tell me again if you want it harder or softer, understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I feel the blow on my left buttock. "Harder, sir."

He hits me again on the same side. "Harder, sir."

Third time seems to be the charm. I moan out, "Perfect, sir!"

He hits me on each cheek multiple times until I start to squirm a little and moan then he starts to hit my thighs and I yell out at the unexpected sensitivity. He stops and comes around to look at my face. "Did that hurt too much?"

I breathe in deeply through my nose then slowly out my mouth a few times to get my breathing under control. "No, sir. It just surprised me."

He stares at my eyes then looks at my mouth where I've started to bite my lower lip. "I'm not going to hit your thighs anymore unless you ask me to. But, I am going to start hitting your back again and then your bottom until I think you've had enough. If at any time you wish me to stop, just say stop. Understood?" I nod my head but he takes my chin and lifts it up. "Verbally."

"Yes, sir. I understand."

He smiles and pats my cheek. "Good boy."

The hits come hard and fast with no breaks between. It hurts, but in a good way. The pain makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I start to feel my body relax and I'm not clenching or holding onto the wooden cross anymore. I give myself over to the sensations and forget about my worries. I lose track of time and I don't even notice he's stopped until I see his face and feel his hands on my cheeks. I nuzzle against his palm.

He says with a hint of humor, "Did I lose you there?"

I smile lazily. "Yes, sir."

His smiles deepens. "How do you feel?"

I sigh out, "Amazing, sir."

He's looking at my mouth again. I can't help but to lick my lips. He breathes in sharply. "Good boy. You've been so good for me. I'm going to unfasten your restraints, but I need you to hold onto the cross for support until I can help you down. Alright?"

"Yes, sir."

I hold onto the upper part of the planks while he unbuckles my ankles. When he gets to my wrists, that's when I feel gravity pulling me down as if I had been floating. I hold onto the wood tighter and close my eyes. He takes my right arm and slings it over his shoulders to support me while I hop down. I wait a minute before taking my arm back.

"Are you steady?"

I breathe in deeply and take a moment to wiggle my toes and massage my wrists. "Yes, sir. Thank you."

He turns and walks towards the other side of the room and grabs a white terrycloth robe. He holds it open for me and says, "Allow me."

I hum appreciatively when I feel the warm soft fabric envelope me. His hands rub my shoulders and I lean into the pressure. He speaks softly, "Lets sit and have a little chat, shall we?"

He guides me to the sofa and motions for me to sit down. I'm still feeling dreamy and relaxed, but I wince when my sore backside hits the cushions-

He sits down next to me and rubs my back. "Would you feel better lying down on your side?"

I bite my lower lip. "Yes, sir. May I lay my head on your lap?"

He doesn't hesitate before answering, "Of course."

I sigh and stretch out on the couch with my head resting on his warm, leather-clad thigh. I take in a deep breath. His scent is like the ocean; sea salt and coconut. He places a hand on my scalp and runs his fingers through my hair. I moan softly, "Thank you, sir."

His voice sounds amused when he says, "What am I going to do with you? Hmm?"

I rub my cheek on his thigh. "Whatever you want, sir."

His fingers tighten in my scalp slightly causing goosebumps to raise over my skin.

"You are a deliciously wicked temptation, but I need to go over what we did. Was there anything you didn't enjoy or would like to change?"

I think about it. "No, sir."

He laughs. "You don't have to keep calling me sir, but thank you."

I lift up to look him in the face. "I like calling you sir. It makes me feel good."

He smiles, showing those wrinkles in the corners of his eyes again. "And you are being so good for me, but I need to focus."

I grin and put my cheek back on his thigh. He resumes finger combing my hair. I melt into the cushions of the couch.

He waits a few minutes before asking, "Was there anything you wish I would have done?"

I think that I wish he would have put me on my knees and made me suck his cock. Instead I say, "I think I could have taken harder hits. I was holding myself back."

He hums in acknowledgment. "Something to work on next time."

My heart flutters with excitement. "Yes, sir."

"Would you like to set up a date? Would next Saturday work?"

I close my eyes briefly and start to say yes, but remember I don't have my phone. "I'm sorry, but I have to check my schedule. Can I call you later?"

He says quickly, "Please do."

I sigh out, "Thank you, sir."

His fingers tug gently at my hair. "Are you ready to get dressed?"

I don't want to get up, but I know I have to. I reluctantly sit up and immediately regret it. I stand up as fast as I can to avoid the sting on my butt-cheeks.

He stands, puts a steadying hand on my arm and looks down at me. "I'll give my card to Princess and she will hand it to you before you leave."

I breathe out, "Thank you."

He smiles again and envelopes me in a warm embrace. I didn't realize I needed a hug until now. I gasp as something loosens in my chest and my eyes start to water. He whispers words I can't quite make out as he rubs circles on my back-

I try to calm down but the dam has broke and I can't stop the river from flowing. I'm a silent crier. Always have been. But my face turns red as a tomato and tears stream down my cheeks-

His voice is reassuring when he says, "It's OK. Let it out. You're safe."

I try to speak, but I end up letting out a sob. I take in a deep breath and let it out slowly. I close my eyes and focus on his soothing voice. "This is completely normal for your first time. You have been so brave. Now you have to process it, and that will take a little time."

Once my breathing has calmed down, he pulls me back to look at me with a warm expression and takes my chin between his thumb and forefinger. "Do you have work or any pressing matters that need tending to in the next twenty-four hours?"

I shake my head. "I'm going to see my mother at the hospital in the morning, but I'm off from work."