Let's Make a Scene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask carefully, "Why exactly do you want me to go with you."

Ben looks down at his phone and starts fidgeting with the case. It takes a minute, but he finally answers. "I always go by myself and it is usually pretty boring not having someone to talk to. I have made a couple of friends from the staff, but they aren't always there."

I almost ask why he doesn't have more friends to hang out with, but take a minute to think about how that would make me feel. Something about what he said makes me wonder..."How long have you been going to Brimstone?"

"I go whenever I'm in town. So, about three or four years?"

I look Ben over and feel like he is being sincere. I guess going to Brimstone with him isn't any weirder than if I took Garret. I sigh and say, "Alright. What time?"

The casual tone to his voice is belied by the big grin on his face. "How about I pick you up around 8?"

The car stops and I see we are at my apartment. I open the car door and get out then stick my head back in to say, "I'll be ready."


Saturday morning I wake up feeling bloated. I ate way too much food last night. I usually only get about twelve dumplings, and I think I ate at least twice that.

I get up and walk to the fridge for a bottle of water. I decide to run a few miles to feel a little better about overindulging last night. I get dressed and go downstairs to the gym.

I put my earbuds in and listen to an EDM playlist I put together to get my energy up. I jog slowly at first and build up to a faster pace.

Usually the faster I go, the thoughts in my head start to quiet down and I am able to get in the zone, but not this time. I can't stop thinking about Ben and going to Brimstone later tonight. The only reason I said yes was because I felt sorry for him, which is not a good reason to say yes.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to get out of this without hurting his feelings. I could make up an excuse, but I've never been a good liar.

Pictures of different scenarios flash through my mind. I hop up and put my feet on either side of the treadmill. I'm out of breath and half hard.

There is no reason for me to believe Ben would want to be on display. I can't really see it. And, if I'm there, Ben won't leave me to go to a private room. I could watch Alex in action from a voyeur's perspective and Ben would just be there.

Yeah. Okay. That's better.

I suck the water from my bottle in a few quick gulps. I look over to my right and see one of my neighbors giving me an appreciative look.

I close my eyes and hop down. I need to get out of here and clear my head.


After a long shower where I might have jerked off to thoughts of Alex in action, I get dressed and text Garret to see if he will meet me at our favorite coffee shop. He agrees quickly and says he will be there in twenty minutes.

I get there first and order our drinks: a wet cappuccino for him and a black coffee for me.-

As I sit down with both cups, I see him walk in the door. He spots me and makes his way over. He's wearing jeans and a Coachella t-shirt. I grin at the memory of us going a few years back. We need to go to a concert together soon.

"You ordered! Thank you." He sips his drink and moans. "I haven't had caffeine for a month."

"Why would you do that?"

Garret sighs and takes another sip before answering. "David read an article that said if you consume less caffeine it will help improve your stamina."

I take a sip of my steaming coffee and ask, "Did it help?"

Garret smirks and opens his mouth to answer, but I stop him.

I shake my head and say quickly, "No, no, no, I don't want to know."

Garret mimes zipping up his mouth.-

"Thank you."

"I know I can't talk about my sex life, but will you indulge me for a minute? You never told me how last Saturday went."

Blood rushes to my cheeks as I remember getting on my knees.

Garret's eyes widen and he says none too quietly, "You slut!"

An older woman who is sitting near us looks up from her book with an annoyed expression. Garret apologizes quickly before leaning in and whispering to me. "How was it? I want all the gory details."

I laugh nervously. "Do you just want to know what happened Saturday night or Sunday?"

Garret slams his hand on the table loudly. The woman gets up and passes by.

I say seriously to her, "I apologize for my friend. He hasn't taken his meds yet."-

I wince when Garret kicks me in the shin. The woman ignores us.

I glare at Garret and say, "I can't go out with you in public anymore. I don't know how David puts up with you."

"He does just fine. At least I don't have to wait a week to hear about his sex-capades."

I try not to laugh at how that makes no sense. They aren't in an open relationship. Garret would never let anyone touch David. "You are so stupid."

"Yeah, yeah... get to talking."

I drink my coffee to stall for some time. I set my cup down and look up. "Do you remember a couple of years ago when I went to Brimstone?"

"Barely. Another thing you never told me about."

"Oh, right. Sorry. Anyway, I got flogged by this sexy Dom named Master Alexander."

"Fuck. You."

I frown as I remember that day and say stoically, "Well, you remember my mom died that night."-

Garret's face softens. "I'm sorry. I forgot."

I shake my head. How would he remember that? I do because it's my memory to bare. "No. It's fine. So, anyway, I never went back."

He sips his cappuccino and nods. I sigh, thankful that he is going to let me talk without interrupting me. "Long story short, the guy I was with Saturday and then Sunday was Alex."

He seems to be putting the pieces together. He sounds amazed when he says, "Oh, wow. That's hot as fuck."

I laugh. I can't help but agree. "Yeah. I feel really lucky. I mean what are the chances?"

"You owe me."

"Why?"

Garret leans in and says smugly, "I dragged you to that club. You would have stayed home all night by yourself with nothing but your hand for company."

I roll my eyes. "Okay, you don't have to be mean about it."

"What would you do without me?"

I concede. I honestly don't know what I would do without his friendship. I say with a laugh, "Alright... What do you want?"

Garret places his chin on his hand and seems to be thinking about it. After a few minutes of me drinking my coffee in silence he says, "Double date, next week. Restaurant of your choice."

I tilt my head and think about it. Alex in a public setting that isn't a club. It could be fun. "That's doable. Let me talk to him."

Garret beams at me and finishes his drink before getting up. I look up at him, puzzled. "Where are you going?"

His chair scrapes loudly against the floor as he shoves it back under the table. "This is David's only day off. He has to work tomorrow."

I suddenly feel guilty for taking up his time. Garret places a hand on my shoulder and says, "Don't do that."

I swallow and look up at him. "Do what?"

"Feel guilty. David knows how important you are to me, so give yourself a break. We hardly have an opportunity to hang out anymore. And I bet we will have even less time in the future since you are... busy with Alex. Hence the double date..."

I smile and squeeze Garret's hand. He really is like the brother I never had. "You're right. Thank you. I'm going to make next week happen. I'll text you details."

He winks and turns to leave. I pick up our empty cups and get up to throw them away. The trashcan is right next to the woman we had displeased earlier. I try to open the door to the trashcan as quietly as I can so as not to alert her attention to me.

She looks up and says, "You're very lucky to have a friend like that."

I look over to her in shock and say, "Uh, yeah. I know."

She grins down at her book and I walk away feeling a little baffled, but amused.


After a protein shake, and later a protein bar because I was still hungry, I take a nap. When I wake up I'm feeling a little better about going to Brimstone.-

I'm a grown adult who can handle the situation if things get weird, and Alex will be there. What could go wrong?

I decide to pick out an appropriate outfit: all black; jeans, t-shirt, and boots. Simple and classic. I don't think I'll stick out like the last time.

Around 7 I get a text from Ben.-

B: Are you still on board for tonight?

I type out yes, but wait a minute before sending it. I look up at the ceiling and breathe out. I run my fingers through my hair and press send before I chicken out.

I immediately get a reply.-

B: Great. See you soon.


The car is waiting for me outside promptly at 8. When I get seated, I notice Ben's attire. He's wearing a gray suit with a white dress shirt. All perfectly sleek in and of themselves. It's the black leather chest harness that lies over his fitted shirt peeking out from his open jacket that makes me pause. It crisscrosses his upper chest and highlights his pectoral muscles, with a strip in the middle leading to a band around his upper stomach. Matte gray Oxfords complete the look.-

It is... ridiculously attractive. And very masculine.

I say with a nervous laugh, "You look like you know how to dress at these things. I have no clue."

Ben looks down at his chest. "It gets the point across."

I ask, "What point is that?"

"I like to be the one in control."

He does look like he is in charge. Very Top energy. I don't know why I thought he would be like me. I say, "Maybe you should wear that in a meeting."

Ben laughs. "I've thought about it."

I nod and look out the window. This could be a good experience or a disaster. I decide to put out the intention for it to be a good one. Life is what you make it. If I am uncomfortable, I can leave.

Ben says, "We can leave anytime. Just tell me."

I quickly glance over at Ben. I say with a confidence I don't really feel, "I know. Thank you. I'm fine. Honest."

When we arrive there is a line waiting to get in. Ben flashes a VIP card and we get in pretty quickly.

I see Princess at the counter and don't expect her to recognize me. Her hair is hot pink and her tightly-fitted top is a matching shade. She smiles at me and says, "First timer? Wow! I didn't expect you to take this long to come back!"

I absorb her infectious happiness like a cold cat lying in the sun and say, "You have an amazing memory, Princess."

She laughs as she takes mine and Ben's phones. "It's a superpower of mine."

Ben says with a flirty tone, "One of many."

Princess blushes and slaps Ben's hand. "Stop it! Go have fun!"

Before I can ask what that means, Ben opens the curtains to let me through first. I'll have to save it for another time.

It is pretty busy compared to the last time I was here. I take in the familiar scenery and look for Alex. I don't see him, but that doesn't mean he isn't there. He could be in a private room.

Ben goes to the bar and asks what I want. I answer, "Uh, just a club soda."

He nods and orders two. Once we get our drinks we start walking around. There are two acts on stage tonight.

Mistress Charlotte is here wearing another tight latex outfit, but this time it is a deep burgundy. The sub is lying across a bench wearing a corset and thong. Her short blonde hair is bunched up in the Mistress' fist. The end of a riding crop is propped underneath her chin, mascara is running down her cheeks.

Some might find that messy; I find it beautiful. The act of showing vulnerability and giving over complete control to another person is a gift to behold.

Mistress caresses her cheek with the crop then pushes her face to lie on the bench. She slides the crop down her back before smacking her backside with it.

The woman moans and says, "Thank you, Mistress."

Ben whispers against my ear. "I'm going to walk around. Are you okay?"

I nod distractedly. "Yes, thank you." I can feel Ben's eyes on me so I look over and see him open his mouth to say something, but he shakes his head and walks away.

I don't really know what to make of that, so I look over at the other side of the stage and see a man strapped to a cross front facing.

He looks a little like me in build, but his hair is longer and a lighter blonde. He's wearing a tight pair of dark-blue jeans, but nothing else. His chest and feet are bare.

There is a buff 'Leather Daddy' on stage in full gear: chaps, leather briefs, harness and boots. His chest is hairy but his head is bald. His skin is the color of mocha and flawless.-

The muscles on his back dance with his movements as he hits the sub's chest with a flogger in each hand. Both of the sub's pecs are getting redder with each lash the man gives; one right after the other.

The lucky man's moans progressively get louder until his Master stops and reaches up to pinch the raised nipples of his subject. He cries out then immediately presses his lips together.

'Leather Daddy' grasps his subject's chin and asks, "What do you say, slave?"

The blonde man says reverently, "Thank you, Master."

I assume they are done, but I do a double take when I see Ben at the front of the stage beckoning the 'Leather Daddy'. He walks over and crouches down to listen to what Ben has to say and nods. He gets up and goes back to where the man is strapped down to whisper in his ear. The man looks over at Ben and nods eagerly.

I can hear the Master say, "Since you've been so good tonight I'm going to let this stranger flog you some more until I think you've had enough."

The slave looks over at Ben with a slight smile. "Yes, Master."

Ben takes one of the floggers and walks over to the man. He runs his left hand over his chest and the man shudders. "Do you trust me?"

The man nods and says, "Yes, sir."

Ben sets the flogger down on a table that is close by, then takes his jacket off and drapes it over the chair that is beside it. He undoes the buttons of his shirt sleeves and starts to slowly and methodically roll them up, never taking his eyes off the boy.

He hasn't even begun to flog him, and yet you can tell the sub is enjoying every second of the build up. If his squirming and panting are any indication.-

When Ben finally reaches for the flogger and stands in front of him, he is trembling. I hear Ben say with a commanding voice, "I am going to start slow so I can hear your pretty little moans. When I have had my fill of those, I am going to make you cry out. Is that understood?"

The slave says, "Yes, Master."

Ben waits about five seconds before starting out slow, like he said. The boy starts off moaning softly then his voice starts to raise ever so much louder in sync with the blows gradually coming down harder.

At first, Ben uses the flogger to rotate between each pec like the 'Leather Daddy' had before, but then he starts to hit his stomach and the sub starts to wail.

"He's good isn't he?"

I startle a little and look over to see the buff 'Daddy' from earlier on the stage looking at me. He is very imposing up close, but the calm look on his face makes me think he is a gentle giant.

I nod in agreement. I have to know. "Does he do this every time or..."

'Leather Daddy' looks over at Ben and says in a rich baritone voice, "Pretty much, unless he gets someone in a private room."

I laugh a little to myself. He didn't need a friend to come here with. He is doing just fine on his own. I look over at the gentle giant and notice he is staring at me. I ask, "Do you need to tell me anything else?"

A knowing smile adorns the man's lips. He says, "Xander told me about you."

Xander? I shake my head and ask, "Who?"

He laughs. "Sorry, Alex. I forget I'm the only person who calls him that."

"Master Alexander?" Now the Xander makes sense. But how does he know me?

He nods and is looking on the stage when he asks, "Are you here to see him or..."

I wasn't sure if I should ask for him, but since he offered I say, "If he isn't too busy. I didn't tell him I was coming."

"He should be done soon. I'll let him know you are here."

Wait a minute... "Hey, how did you know who I was?"

He looks me up and down. "Xander is very descriptive." He winks and walks away.

I feel equal parts objectified and flattered.-

I look back on stage and see Ben caressing the blonde's face and brushing his hair away. He says, "You were so good for me. Are you ready to get down?"

The boy nods and says, "Thank you. Yes, Master."

I notice someone walking towards me out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see it is Alex. He is wearing jeans and a black t-shirt. He looks casual and not like he has been working.-

He smiles when he sees me, and grabs me by the waist. His hands slide up my back to pull me into him. He leans down and kisses me before breathing against my mouth. "This is a nice surprise."

I lick my lips and taste him. I ask, "Did I interrupt you?"

Alex says, "Not at all. I just got changed and was about to leave when Gregory told me you were here."

Ah, his name is Gregory. "So you talk about me at work, huh?"

Alex pulls back the collar of my shirt and inspects my hickey. "If I remember correctly, you were going to talk about me at your place of work. It's only fair I do the same, love."

"Okay, but do you tell them every detail of our proclivities?"

Alex's face has a serious look when he says, "That is off the table. I just described how attractive you are."

I raise my eyebrows at the compliment and say with a hint of humor, "Oh? That's nice."

I hear a throat being cleared and I look over to see Ben staring at us with a curious expression on his face. He asks, "So, Nate... You and Alex, huh?"

I furrow my brow and ask, "You two know each other?"

Alex slowly takes his arms off of me and turns to face Ben. His voice is light and he sounds genuinely pleased when he says, "I didn't know you were going to be in town."

Ben shakes his head and says with sheepishness, "Yeah, sorry I didn't text you. Happy to see me though, right?"

"Of course. So, you came here with Nate?"

Ben nods and looks at me quickly before looking back at Alex. "He works for me."

Alex raises his eyebrows. His tone is comically suspicious. "Oh, really?"

I grin and reply, "I'm his lawyer."

Alex looks shocked. But I can tell he is teasing when he asks, "You're a lawyer?"

"Yeah, I guess that never came up." I laugh. "Is that a problem?"

Alex quickly replies, "Not at all. I love the idea of having a lawyer who is willing to give me free legal advice."

I tease, "Oh, it wouldn't be free. I charge a pretty penny to keep me on retainer."

"We could work something out, I'm sure."

That makes my cock twitch. Ben is watching us with a look of amusement. "I honestly would have never pictured you two together before, but I think I get it."

I'm kind of offended by that statement, but Alex is laughing as if he is in on a private joke. He looks over at me and must see my confusion. "Most of my clients are women."

I nod and say, "So, Ben, you thought he was straight?"

Ben shrugs. "Or bi, but mostly yes."

I decide to say, "Well, Ben I thought you were a submissive so..."

Alex laughs again.

Ben looks at me with a penetrating look. "What made you think that, Nate?"

"Well, I just thought... most people come here to be."

"Fair enough."

Alex looks between the two of us and clears his throat. "So, what are the plans for tonight?"

I start to talk but Ben cuts me off. "Alex, would you care to go to my house and let me show you my new toys? See if you approve?"

Alex's face lights up but he looks over to me for permission. "Nate, how does that sound?"

I lick my lips and say, "Sure. Why not?" I want to go home with Alex and start our date a little early, but I can tell his interest is piqued.-

Ben says, "Great. Are you both ready? My car can be here in five minutes."