Let's Make a Scene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallows around me and I know it will only take a couple more thrusts and... "I'm coming!"

He moans and swallows me down enthusiastically. He keeps licking and sucking me until I shake. Before I can even think about returning the favor, he turns me around. His hands part my ass cheeks and he is licking a stripe between them. His tongue presses into my opening. "Fuck!"

I can feel the hot breath against my hole as Alex laughs. "Getting there, love."

Gripping the counter edge as hard as I can, I close my eyes and enjoy being rimmed for the first time in... I don't even know how long. If he keeps that up, I'll be hard again in just a few minutes. "Don't stop doing that... feels so good."

The probing and licking stops suddenly and Alex says, "What is it you want me to keep doing?"

My voice is rough when I say, "Keep fucking me with your tongue."

Alex grips my ass cheeks firmly and resumes his previous administrations. He stops again and says, "Is that what you meant?"

I groan and beg, "Please, sir..."

"That's what I wanted to hear." He starts licking, sucking and biting into me with such enthusiasm, I am fully hard again in no time.

"Alex, please fuck me... I need you."

He pauses and stands up to whisper against my ear, "Nate, we have discussed this before but... can I take you without..."

I say with enthusiasm, "Fuck yes, please!"

He sounds hesitant when he asks, "Are you sure?"

I turn around and grab Alex's face and look into his eyes. "One-hundred percent. Please?" He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me hard. I reach down and feel him through his pajama bottoms. I break the kiss and ask against his lips,"Do you want to take me here? In the kitchen?"

I gasp when he grabs my waist and lifts me onto the counter. "Do you work out?" He laughs into my mouth and kisses me again, longer this time.-

His hands reach up above me to get something out of the cabinet, I open my eyes and see a bottle of olive oil out of the corner of my eye.

He pours the viscous substance into the palm of his hand and says gently, "Lean back." I am surprised I can lean far enough back to rest against the tile wall. He lifts my legs up onto his shoulders and coats my opening with the oil then his cock. He guides just the tip into me, slowly in and out, teasing.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good..." He's watching me closely. I fluctuate between watching his dick and his face. I want to give my own cock some attention, but I've already come once and Alex hasn't so I need to be patient. My eyes lock with his and stay there. We are both breathing heavily. I'm moaning and panting but focused on him. When he finally pushes in all the way, the look on his face breaks me.

"This hole was made for my cock. Say it." I can tell it's an effort for him to hold still when I hear the slight strain in his voice.

I gasp out, "My hole was made for your cock, sir."

His eyes are two big, dark pools of lust when he says, "Good boy."

He starts to fuck into me hard. I moan louder with each thrust. He grabs the back of my head and leans down to kiss me and swallows my cries. This angle has him hitting my prostate with each deep thrust. Without warning I'm coming between our bodies. The stream of come reaches all the way up to my neck.-

Alex breaks our kiss and starts pounding into me until he starts to convulse. He then takes his dick out and strokes it until it shoots all over my chest and neck, mingling with my come.

After a few seconds I start to laugh. Alex says with a smile, "What's so amusing?"

"What we just did was a classic kitchen porn script... and where did you get that olive oil from? It's the best lube."

He leans in and says against my lips, "Whole Foods." My laughter is muffled by his mouth.


We spend the rest of the afternoon snuggling on the couch channel surfing. I feel safe in his arms. I don't have to be fucking him to enjoy his company.-

I lift my head from his chest and ask, "How would you feel about us going to dinner with my best friend and his boyfriend?"

Alex glances up at me with a soft expression, "A double-date?" I nod. He grins and says, "That would be lovely."

I lay my head back down and watch the last few minutes of the show we have been watching. After it is over I say, "Let me know your schedule and I'll figure out a time with Garret."

I shiver when I feel his hand slide up the back of the tank top I'm wearing. He caresses my back and hums. "I will."

I sigh. "Thank you." His touch is putting me to sleep. I close my eyes and forget about the world outside. For now it is just me and Alex.


When I leave it is a little easier knowing we will be seeing each other soon to go on the double date. I manage to get home around 9.-

We only had sex two more times after the kitchen: on the couch and in his shower. Not even in the play room.-

I'm just turning down my bed when I hear my phone go off. I look and see he is free Sunday and Monday. I shoot him a text: What time do you get off Saturday night?

A: 10 pm.-

I respond: How about brunch on Sunday with Garret and David?

It takes only five seconds for Alex to text back.

A: Perfect. We could go to that French place?

I smile at the suggestion. How did I get so lucky? I text: I will confirm with Garret and David, but I know they will say yes.-

A: Good night, love.

I send him a kissy face emoji. He sends back the eggplant emoji. I shake my head and get into bed with a smile on my face.


Alex arrives at my apartment at 9:45 am Sunday morning. I open the door and have to do a double-take.

He's dressed in a dark brown linen dress shirt with the top few buttons open and his sleeves rolled midway up his arms. His shirt is tucked into a tight, off-white pair of jeans. A dark-brown leather belt and boots complete the look. I am struck speechless by how fucking gorgeous he is. I swallow and try to tell him verbally how good he looks, but he grabs the back of my head and kisses me. Hard.-

He breaks the kiss and whispers against my ear, "If you keep looking at me like that we will never make our reservation."

I groan. "You didn't have to wear this... mouthwatering outfit. Are you trying to give me a permanent hard-on?"

He holds me at arm's length, looking me up and down. I'm wearing an olive-green Henley t-shirt and skinny, khaki chinos with brown loafers. "You're one to talk."

"Let's call and say we are going to be fifteen minutes late."

"Love, fifteen minutes wouldn't be long enough for what I have in mind." He sighs and pushes me gently. "Get in the car, now."

"Yes, sir." He slaps my ass as I slide past him.

When we arrive at the restaurant, Garret and David are already seated and looking over the menu.

David looks up at us with a smile and stands, extending his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Alex. My name is David." He looks down at Garret who's mouth is agape. David clears his throat and says, "And this non-verbal mess is Garret."

Garret shakes his head as if to take himself out of whatever dream-like state he is in. "Sorry, it's just... Nate didn't tell us he was dating a porn..." He winces and says, "...such a handsome man."

I assume David kicked him under the table. I bite my lip to keep from laughing.-

I look up at Alex and see he is amused. He says, "Well, I'm pleased to meet you both. I know you mean a lot to Nate, and it is important to get to know you."

We sit down and grab menus. Garret clears his throat and says, "So, you two met at Brimstone?"

I'm about to answer but Alex squeezes my knee and says, "Yes. About two years ago."

Garret looks calmly at Alex but I can see something in his eyes that makes me nervous. I glance over at David and he looks at me with trepidation.-

I feel like Garret is about to ask Alex what his intentions are with me or something to that effect, but I am pleasantly surprised to hear him say, "I'm glad he found you when he did because I was afraid he was going to become a priest."

I laugh and look at Alex who is looking at me with his head cocked. He asks dryly, "Are you Catholic, Alex? That would explain a few things."

I shake my head. "No, Garret just doesn't understand what it is like to be on your own for as long as I was. He has had David for over a year now."

Garret gives me a knowing look. He seems to be satisfied with how Alex is doing at whatever test this is. I wink at him and slide my hand onto Alex's thigh. He places his hand on mine and squeezes.-

The waiter comes back with water and we place our orders.

David asks, "How long have you been working at Brimstone?"

Alex says, "About 8 years."

David looks impressed. "Do you enjoy it?"

"I do. It is fulfilling helping people discover new ways to explore their desires. And it is a safe, judgment free place to do so."

I glance over at Garret. He winks at me.

The waiter brings our food and we all eat in relative silence until Alex asks, "So, are you two ever going to get married?"

My eyes go wide as I look between Garret and David. I glance over at Alex who seems to be serious. I thought maybe he was joking, but he seems to be genuine.

Garret chokes on his water and clears his throat. David answers calmly. "We haven't really talked about it. I would like to... someday."

Garret stares at David with a look of wonder. "You want to marry me?"

David laughs. "Yes. So I can have access to all of your money of course."

Garret smiles and leans over to give David a quick kiss. "Let's talk about this."

David says quietly, "Okay, babe."

Garret clears his throat and I look over to see him staring at Alex. I take in a deep breath and steel myself for what I fear may be an abrupt change in the line of questioning. "Alex, are you the marrying kind?"

I look over at Alex to see if he is offended. His face is stoic but not angry. I hold my breath until he answers.

"I wouldn't call myself fit for marriage. I tried it once with not so great results."

I feel Alex's hand slowly slide away from mine. I furrow my brows and bite my lip. Garret says with an apologetic tone, "Uh, well... It isn't for everybody."

I'm quick to add, "Like me. I've never wanted to get married. Good for you to even try. I would be scared out of my mind."

Alex smiles warmly at me. "I find it very hard to believe you have never been proposed to."

Garret laughs loudly and obnoxiously. "If Nate ever thought a guy was about to propose he would vanish without a trace."

David sighs. "Alex, Garret is exaggerating. Nate wouldn't vanish. He would let him down gently then keep dating him until he finally gave up and left."

I choke on my water and sputter, "David! What the hell?"

David winks at me. "Sorry but it is the truth."

I laugh. "Fair enough." I glance over at Alex. He is grinning at me.-

"Well, thanks for the warning, David. I will keep that in mind if I ever feel the need to get down on one knee."

We finish our meals and Garret takes the bill despite my protest. "Please, Nate. You treat all the time. Let me get this."

I nod in defeat. "Thanks, Gar."