Let's Make a Scene Ch. 03

Story Info
Nate's seemingly perfect life is turned upside down.
10.3k words
4.83
1.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we have said our goodbyes and we drive back to Alex's house, I can't get inside fast enough. We race down the hallway to his bedroom and start making out and groping each other.

I lean in and whisper in his ear. "I'll do whatever you want. Tell me what you want me to do."

He takes a minute to answer. The whole time, I'm slowly tracing the outline of his cock and nuzzling his ear. He clears his throat and says, "I would love for you to do all the work."

I'm surprised, but it makes perfect sense. He is always the one in charge. He deserves a break. I ask to be sure, "Really?"

I feel his head bob in affirmation against my cheek. I can hear the smile in his voice when he says, "I'll still tell you what to do, of course."

I laugh and lean back a little to look at his face. I trace his jaw with my fingertip slowly. "I would expect nothing less."

Alex smirks. "How about you give me a show?"

He means... "Strip for you?" At his nod, I trace his lips and ask, "Then?"

His hand grips my hip possessively. I see his pupils dilate when he says, "Then you can ride my cock."-

I close my eyes and reach down to squeeze myself. "Fuck, yes."

Impatience gets the best of me as I push him down to sit on the bed and step just far enough away he can't touch me. I take a few seconds to appreciate the view: hair disheveled, glasses pushed down to the tip of his nose, eyes intensely focused on me...

All mine.-

I slip off my shoes and socks. I throw my balled up socks at him and he catches it with a laugh. I then start to slowly unbutton my shirt. He is watching my fingers until they reach the last button, then he looks up at my face and winks at me.

My shirt slowly falls down my shoulders and I drape it on a nearby chair. Next, I slowly slide my belt out of each loop and it gets added to the shirt. I unbutton my pants and slowly drag down the zipper.

Alex's eyes zero in on my crotch. He splays his legs a little further apart and starts to rub the outline of his cock through his jeans.-

I reach inside my fly to adjust myself. It amazes me how hard I am just from removing my clothes. It's having Alex watch me, knowing he isn't going to get to touch me until I am closer... that's exciting. The teasing and build-up turns me on. I can tell he's enjoying it as well.

I turn around and start to push my pants down, slowly bending over. Instead of my typical briefs, I am wearing a jockstrap and my ass is on full display. I look over my shoulder to see Alex biting his lip. He glances up at me with a look that says, 'I want to devour you.'

Fuck, if I don't want to let him. I would love for him to just grab me, bend me over the chair and eat me out. But, tonight he has tasked me with the physical work, and I do not intend to disappoint.

Once I've gotten my pants off and I've placed them neatly on top of my shirt, I start to pull my jockstrap off but Alex's voice stops me.

"Are you wearing a cup?"

I shake my head no, then he says, "Leave it on."

His gravelly command sends an electric jolt straight to my dick. I was waiting for him to finally give me an order. I take in a deep breath and sigh out, "Yes, sir."

I walk over to him and straddle his legs, cradle the back of his head with my hands and scratch his scalp gently with my fingernails. I rub our noses together, then take his mouth and kiss him as hard as I can.-

Our tongues dance, each trying to lead. I groan with exaggerated frustration when he gains the upper hand. He squeezes my ass hard. I break our kiss to cry out, "Fuck!"

I lean back and start to unbutton his shirt. I'm a little too eager and accidentally rip one of the buttons off. "Shit. I'm sorry..."

Alex laughs and kisses me. He breathes against my lips, "Forget the shirt, love."

I grin and pull it off his shoulders. He finishes removing it and throws it across the room.

I use my hands to slowly caress up his neck, across his shoulders and down his chest. When they reach his pecs I tweak his nipples. He groans and I pinch them harder. Alex's fingers start to knead my hips and he grinds up against me ever so gently. It must be killing him not to just flip me over...

Nope. Not tonight.

I push him down firmly by his shoulders flat on the bed and climb over him. My tongue licks into his mouth and he moans. I grab the back of his head to deepen the kiss.

I can feel Alex reaching down and undoing his jeans. I look down and see him pulling out his dick. So much for foreplay... I can't complain. I can't wait a moment longer either.

I help him shuck his pants and underwear. He'd flipped off his shoes when we got in the house. I decide to tease him a bit when I slowly pull off his socks. "What big feet you have." I knead his arches with my thumbs.-

He groans and closes his eyes. "You know what they say about that?"

I chuckle. "Uh-huh... Are you ticklish?" I rub my index finger just under his toes ever so gently...

"Nate..."

The warning is a slight disappointment. I'll have to explore this weakness some other day when I want to be punished.-

I drop his foot with a pout, climb up to straddle his thighs and ask, "Lube?"

He reaches into the drawer of his nightstand and squirts some onto his hand then gives me some when I reach out. I reach back and work two fingers in me. My eyes are closed and I'm trying to relax enough to get in a third when I hear, "Eyes on me, pet."

I look down and see him looking up at me with a lazy smile, his glasses are gone now and his hand is slowly stroking his hard cock.

I can't hardly stand how fucking beautiful he is. I slip the third finger in with a gasp and slowly start to push them in and out in time to the strokes he is giving his dick.

His voice is casual when he asks, "Are you ready for me, love?"

I bite my lip and nod, positioning myself. He holds himself at the base while I sit down on the head. I take a minute letting it slide in slow. I let out a deep breath and let gravity pull me down until I am sitting flush on his crotch and he is deep inside of me. My hands reach out and grip his abdomen. I watch his face for any signs of impatience, but he is calm and has a look of bliss.

"Can you ride me, or do you want me to take over?"

I let out a surprised laugh. "I thought I was supposed to do all the work."

Alex reaches up and cups my face with his hands. There is a hint of a challenge in his question. "Then what are you waiting for?"

Immaturely, I stick my tongue out at him and lift up. My hips start gyrating until I get an easy rhythm going. I turn my head, kiss the palm of his right hand, still slick from the lube. He takes his thumb and presses it against my parted lips, slipping it into my mouth. I suck on it, tasting the salt of his skin mixed with the water-based lubricant and moan, never taking my eyes off of his.-

"You're being such a good boy. Taking my cock..."

I whimper around his thumb at the praise. My cock is throbbing, trapped within the confines of my jockstrap. I want to pull it free and stroke it.

Alex seems to notice my desperation and says, "Get my hand nice and wet for me."

I lick and spit into the palm of his right hand while he pulls out my cock with his left. With the hand shiny with my saliva, he strokes my dick slow and tight.-

My moans become louder as I get closer to the edge. I try to maintain a steady rhythm, but I know I'm getting sloppy. Before I tell him to stop touching me so I can focus on pleasing him, he lets go of my cock. With both hands, he grabs my hips and sits up.

I don't understand what is happening until I feel him scooting us backwards. He rests his back against the headboard. Somehow, his cock managed to stay inside of me the whole time. He picks my ass up a little and starts to thrust up into me.-

"A-lex!" My voice hitches with each thrust of his hips. I reach down with my right hand and grab my cock. I plead with my eyes for permission to jerk myself off. I manage a jerky, "P-lease?"

"Yes, touch yourself, but I don't want you to come until I say. Understood?"

I manage a whimper and a nod as my answer. Luckily he accepts that.-

My cock slips in and out of my fist as fast as I can manage. I can feel my balls tighten up and I slow down my strokes.

"Good boy." Alex starts to hammer up into me faster. I have to let go of my cock and hold onto his shoulders for support. It isn't long before I feel him tense up and he is coming inside of me. He lets out a long moan against my chest. I hug him tight and kiss the top of his head.-

I lift up onto my knees and whimper when he grabs my cock and reaches down to suck it into his mouth. It doesn't take me long to come down his throat with a shout.

My body won't stay upright, so I dramatically fall backwards on top of his legs. "Fuuuuuuck!"

Alex's warm hands rub my thighs. "Are you okay, love?"

I can't open my eyes yet, but I can hear the smug smile in his voice. I groan out, "More than and you know it." I startle when I feel his fingernails dig into my thighs. "Alex!"

"Up. Let's take a shower."

I let out a deep sigh and roll off the bed. I can feel Alex's eyes on me as I slip my jockstrap off. I turn around and throw it at him.

Under the hot spray of water, I sigh and say, "You were amazing at the restaurant."

"I was just myself."

I turn and reach up to kiss him. "Exactly. Thank you."

Alex grins and turns around to let me get his back. I pause and think about how Garret was a little blunt in his questioning at times. "Did you like them or... was it too much?"

"I think they are an adorable couple and I'm glad you have them in your life. They really care about you."

I smile at that. I think back to the conversation about marriage. I want to ask him about it, but I don't want to dampen the mood. I decide to hold off.

We get settled on the couch after drying and throwing on PJs. With my back to his chest and his arms wrapped around me, I think: how could life get any better than this?


Every associate at the firm is given a year-end performance review. It usually falls on the same month that you were hired. Mine is in November.-

It is pretty basic. One of the partners will go over your clients list to see how much you are making for the firm. They will then tell you if you need to step it up, or keep doing what you are doing.

This being the end of my fifth year, it feels different. I could be considered for partner in another couple of years. I have a list of potential clients I'm this close to acquiring, and Ben's company in LA is looking to expand which means more billable hours and more lawyers on call. I'm confident this is going to go smoothly.

I usually get a junior partner or a manager to go over my work. My very first one was with a name partner: John Dixon. I'm pretty sure as a favor to my dad, or what he thought was a favor to him. My dad wouldn't have cared if the janitor had looked it over.

I look up from my desk and see Eric: a fellow fifth year associate. We don't always get along, primarily because of his competitive nature and jealousy that I am my father's son. He thinks that is an advantage, but he has no idea.

Eric is also always kissing Mr. Dixon's ass. Far be it for me to judge someone who thinks they can climb the company ladder by being an ass-kisser. I just wish he didn't feel the need to put me down to rise himself up.-

Eric says with a hint of humor, "Nate. Your dad wants to see you for the year end review."

My father is going to be conducting the review? My first thought is, shit. My second thought is, what if?

It wasn't unheard of to be made a junior partner sooner. Maybe for once my father was going to acknowledge my hard work. However, when I see the look on Eric's face, I know I should be worried. He looks smug.

I say neutrally, "Thank you, Eric. I'll be over shortly."

Eric nods, smiling, and walks away. I'm glad I hit him with that stress ball last year, but I wish it had been something a little heavier and left a mark...

When I enter my father's office, I sit down and place my file folder in front of him. I say with confidence, "Here are my projections for the future, and the work I've contributed to the firm in the past year."

He doesn't even acknowledge the folder. Instead, he is looking at me blankly. I inhale deeply and try to will myself to calm down. I decide to break the silence. "Do you have any questions for me or are we done here?"

He says calmly, "I want you to pack up your stuff and leave."

Of all the things I was expecting him to say, that hadn't crossed my mind. Maybe I was being too optimistic considering our relationship, but I never thought he would get rid of me. I ask, "Why would I do that?"

He tilts his head and says, "Because you are in breach of your contract, son."

I think about that for a few seconds. That doesn't make sense...-

He says condescendingly, "Morals clause."

I furrow my brows and think about it. Nothing. "What did you discover? Did I kill someone?"

My father actually laughs. I haven't heard that in a while. It's jarring considering the situation. He says, "No, if you had, we probably would have kept you."

I wrack my brain trying to figure out what this is about. I say exasperatedly, "You have to tell me what you found. I have no clue."

He pulls out a drawer, gets out a red file folder and throws it down on the desk. "Have a look."

I warily take the folder and open it up to see glossy, close up photos of me and Alex in the bathroom stall. From that night. My heart stops...

They are fairly good quality. Not blurry. You can clearly see my face, but Alex' is hidden. I am on my knees, and the tip of his cock is an inch from my face. The next photo shows me with the tip in my mouth. I feel a jolt of lust and shame.

I have no idea how they were taken. It looks like someone took it from above the stall, if the angle was any indication. Who would have known to be there that night in that bathroom?

My lawyer brain kicks in, telling my emotions to take a back seat. It's a clear violation of my privacy. I know this isn't grounds for termination. And I know he knows that. "This won't hold up if I fight it. You will lose."

My dad nods. "Probably. But, would you really want to drag this out? I think it is best we just cut ties cleanly and move on."

I swallow and barely contain my rage when I say, "You would fire me, your only son, because of this?"

His face is stoic. "Among other things, yes."

Other things... I laugh bitterly, and say, "Wow. You really hate me that much?"

He just stares at me.

I press the index finger of my right hand hard on the file folder holding all of my accomplishments. "I've worked my ass off for this firm. A lot of people know that. Including John..."

He interrupts me. "John knows about this, and said it was my decision. In fact, he was the one who discovered it."

How? I feel like the rug was just pulled out from under me. Even though I know I could fight them on this, I can't afford it and the ultimate backlash would be like shooting myself in the foot. Also, Alex. I can't have him put in the middle of this.

My father leans forward in his chair and says, "Look, son. I don't mind that you're... gay. I just mind that you did this in a public place. You really should keep that sort of thing private. What would our clients think?"

"Oh, I get it. You're okay with me being gay if it helps bag a client, but not if it offends one?"

He smirks and says, "That's just business."

I stand there, seething. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Knowing it won't make a difference, but I have to say it... I open my eyes and speak plainly so there is no confusion on the matter. "If I leave, you will never see me again. Is that what you want?"

He shrugs. "We haven't really been close since your mom died..."

I quickly say, "We weren't that close before."

He nods and stares at me. "You were your mother's child. I never felt like you were... mine. We never..."

"Connected?" I finish his sentence with a laugh. "You never even tried, dad."

I expect him to say something like, 'I wish you well in your future endeavors.' But he just stares at me. So, I stare back for a beat and get up to leave. I take the red folder and that's when he finally speaks. "You won't be needing that."

Of course. It's the final nail in the coffin. I walk out of the room and out of my father's life.


I start driving around LA aimlessly, not really knowing where to go. I know Garret is busy at work, so his place is out. I can't go home. I just... can't. It would be torture. I need comfort or a good fuck. Preferably both.

Before I even realize it, I'm pulling up to Alex's house. I've never seen it in the daylight before. It is a really nice style home. It looks to be older. Maybe from the 70's?

I park on the curb a couple of houses back and make my way to the front door. I'm taking a chance on him being here. I know he works nights, so he should be. His car is here, which is a good sign.

I knock on the door and wait patiently. It takes a minute, but Alex opens it. He sees me and his face lights up for a second before changing to a worried look. "Nate, hello. What are you doing here?"

I start to speak, but notice a man in the hallway wearing nothing but a towel around his hips. His dark hair is damp like he just got out of the shower.

I look at Alex and he seems to be dressed normally. Not in his Dom gear. He's wearing faded jeans and an open, plaid shirt with a white t-shirt underneath. His feet are bare. It's casual, sexy, and a fucking distraction.-

"I should have called first." I wince at the sadness in my voice. I try to cover it up with a smile. "Are you busy?"

Alex looks at me with a curious look and says, "I, uh... yes. I will call you later tonight. I apologize."

I nod and watch him go back in and start to close the door. I hear the voice of the mystery man ask, "Who was that?" He doesn't have an accent that I can pick up.

I wait to hear Alex say: lover, boyfriend, friend, or even just client.

He says, "No one."

I can feel the blood rush to my ears, and I have a hard time focusing on my breathing. I turn around and walk numbly to my car.

I sit behind the wheel, stunned. I don't know how, but in less than two hours my world was turned upside down.

Who the fuck did I piss off?-

The car starts driving again, almost as if I wasn't guiding it, until Garret's apartment comes to view. I pull in and park, noticing David's car. He should let me stay there until Garret gets off work. I think I can wait that long.

I knock lightly on the door. I wait a couple of minutes then David shows up wearing his scrubs. He looks like he just got off a shift and tried to take a nap.

Guilt rushes over me, but I can't go back home and be alone with my thoughts. "David, can I crash here until Garret gets h- ome?" My voice cracks. I see his demeanor change from sleepy annoyance to concern and he opens the door wide.

He says firmly, "Get in."

I obey quickly, the door shutting behind me, then I follow him into the kitchen.

He orders, "Sit. I'm making coffee. We are going to talk. You can start."

I do as I'm told and watch David fill the coffee maker with grounds and then push a few buttons. He turns to look at me expectantly, leaning back on the counter. "What happened?"