Let's Play a Game

Story Info
Couples add some competition to their sex life.
5.2k words
4.24
13.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers

Let's Play a Game

Couples add some competition to their sex life

"Nice shot," Larry shouted to Gail as he retrieved the tennis ball and lobed it over the net to Carl.

"Perfect return, sweetheart," Carl echoed to Gail as he got in position to serve. "Game, set, match," he loudly proclaimed to Carol and Larry.

"Give us a moment," Larry replied as he walked over to his wife. "Who's ahead?" he asked. "I'm up by one," She replied.

"Still a chance then for me to catch and maybe beat you," he said with a grin.

The battle between Larry and Carol was on. It didn't matter who won the game, but rather how many balls they hit back to Carl and Gail that weren't returned. Unforced errors included. Although it could be viewed as a win-win, the prize was an evening of sexual pleasure that the loser provided for the winner. It was all in accordance with their 'let's play a game' routine.

Unfortunately for Carl, the game didn't end with his serve. It lasted much longer with strong competition on both sides.

"Man, you two seemed to have gotten a second wind," Carl said, as everyone was toweling off. "For a while, I thought you'd take the game, especially after Carol tied it with some well-placed hits."

"Thanks, but I'd say luck had more to do with it. I know I've said this before, and even though it's only been a few months, but Larry and I are glad that you two have become such good friends and that we can do so much together."

"We feel the same," Gail replied.

They adjourned to the picnic tables by the court and set up a light snack of fruit and drinks. "I made Manhattans," Carol announced.

"Ah, the golden nectar of the gods," Carl said as he toasted everyone. "And by the way, Carol, you make an excellent Manhattan."

"To our lovely wives," Larry echoed with his toast.

"And our wonderful husbands," Gail added.

Everyone laughed and Gail said, "Isn't it funny how we met at a ski club trip not that long ago and here we are playing tennis and golf together on a regular basis, not to mention get-togethers in our homes."

"To good friends," Carl toasted once again.

"Well, my friend," Carol said to Larry. "I'm ready for a shower."

"That's an invitation I don't ignore, especially since we installed a system that provides unlimited hot water for the shower."

"Really?" Carl replied.

"It certainly takes 'showering with your steady to save water' to ah .... ah fun level."

"We kept running out of hot water," Carol injected.

"Oh my," Gail said with a giggle.

"Next time we're over, I'd like to get the details. We share in the hot water shortage."

"We love our house but it came with some issues," Carol said.

"Same for us," Gail replied.

"Looks like you won," Larry said to Carol as they drove home.

"Better luck next time, sweetheart. Although sometimes, I think you lose on purpose."

"I'm a winner just being married to you."

"Just to change the subject to something I'm sure you've been thinking about, but do you think Gail and Carl would be open to swinging with us?"

Larry laughed and said, "I love the way you think. I was about to ask you the same question. My answer is I hope so."

"Me too. I thought we'd approach it the same way Ed and Suzi introduced us to swinging."

"Good idea. The next time Gail is over you can start the dialog."

"Yep. Such a simple start, let's play a game."

"Where there are no losers."

Carol reached over and gave his leg a squeeze. "Have I told you lately that I love you?"

"It's been a while but, in a few minutes, we'll be home and you can show me"

"Carol and Larry are an interesting couple. I'm glad we connected with them," Gail remarked.

"Me too," Carl replied. "Wouldn't it be nice if we could become a foursome."

"Yes, it would. But how do we proceed? They've been good friends and I wouldn't want to mess that up."

"We'll go slowly and now and then weave into the conversation some thoughts in the sexual direction. Never assume they're on the same page. I have a feeling you and Carol will be sharing some intimate talks, however."

"It's been a few years since we've introduced a couple to swinging," Gail mused.

"Just think of the fun we'll have with Carol and Larry."

"I getting wet thinking about it."

"Oh baby, when we get home."

"I'm gonna ride you hard, lover boy."

A few weeks later, the boys went to a ball game and Gail arrived later in the afternoon to help Carol with dinner and to visit. They sat out on the patio and over a couple of Martinis, chatted and enjoyed the warm afternoon sun.

"Your flower garden is doing well," Gail remarked.

"Thanks. I'm getting used to the different climate here. Annapolis is a lot different than Denver."

"Tell me about it. Pheonix is night and day different."

"What do you miss from your place in Pheonix?" Carol asked.

"My pool. We just don't live in a good spot unless we enclose it. The community pool is fine but I miss ah ... doing my own thing." Just a little hint, Gail thought. "How about you?"

"We had a nice big hot tub that would handle several people. We've talked about getting another but where to put it is the problem. We like the open feeling, yet privacy, and I'm afraid the way the houses are laid out around here that some folks my not ah .... ah appreciate how we use our hot tub.

Gail chuckled, "I know exactly what you mean. Did you entertain much with your hot tub?"

"It got a lot of use. We'd have friends over for cookouts and such and the hot tub was always a good draw."

They headed to the kitchen to fix dinner. Gail was tasked with preparing the hamburgers for Larry to grill. While she was getting some food to add to the mix from the refrigerator, she noticed a calendar on the door. Two dates had something drawn on them, one in pink and one in blue. After she placed the prepared patties in the refrigerator, she looked at the calendar more closely. What she saw made her smile.

"Interesting way to mark up a calendar," she remarked. "The one in pink is vaguely familiar and the one in blue is ah ... "

"Oh that. It's a little joke we share."

"I apologize if I'm wrong, but they look something like a vagina and a penis."

"Yep. You got it," Carol said with a laugh. "I forgot to take it down," she said straight faced knowing it was there on purpose. "I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"Not at all, but it does make me curious."

"Well, the answer is a bit X-rated," she said smiling to herself. Time to put out the bait, she thought to herself. "If I tell you the story, this can't go beyond you and Carl. I'm trusting you to keep it that way."

"I promise."

"The date in pink is a day where my pussy gets all of Larry's attention and correspondingly, the date in blue is when I concentrate on his cock."

"Sounds good to me. I bet there's more to this story."

"It starts with some activity and we add some private competition. We call it, 'let's play a game'. Our game being some parameter that is determined from the game but not the outcome of the activity. For example, remember the tennis match a couple of weeks ago. The game we played was who could hit the most balls that you and Carl didn't return. I won that game. Last week we all played golf. Our game was who putted the best. Larry did very well that day."

"I like that idea, but then what?"

"One of our favorite consequences is a special dinner out. We like to go to Viona's Italian restaurant."

"The one you took us to a while back?"

"The same. We like their food and more importantly, they have long tablecloths."

"I think I know where this is going, but continue please."

"I'll bet you do," Carol said with a smile. The whole calendar thing is really kind of extended foreplay. The anticipation thing. The night of our playtime I wear a blouse and full skirt, and before I put on my thong, I insert a vibrator that Larry operates remotely. He turns it on when we leave the house and I'm good and wet by the time we are seated at the restaurant. I also provide a small towel to sit on due to my very wet pussy."

"I can imagine that," Gail responded while feeing her own pussy getting wet.

"Anyway, Larry plays with my pussy and rubs my clit most of the evening; all without anyone being the wiser. He starts as soon as we sit, then after we order, and after we finish our meal and are enjoying the wine. If we order desert, his fingers are busy again. Before you ask, I climax at least twice and sometimes three times."

"Sounds heavenly."

"It is. When we get home, he undresses me and eats my pussy for one more orgasm."

"Wow. I like that. I can hardly wait to hear what you do to Larry on his night."

"We go to the same place but this time I play and stroke his cock. He doesn't cum and prefers not to anyway. However, there is a lot of precum for me to wipe off and then I smear it on the lip of my wine glass. When we get home, I undress him and give him a blowjob. I love to feel and taste his cum."

"My enjoyment too. I like the way Carl's cock pulses when he cums."

"Oh yes. And it lasts so long too. Don't you just love milking it and getting every drop?"

"I will say that your story has my panties wet and I'm ready to jump my husband as soon as he gets here."

"Maybe you two would like our shower?"

"That would be great."

"There's plenty of room to play and the rug on the floor is comfortable. While you two are fucking, I'll be doing the same with Larry."

"Could I ask a favor?"

"Sure."

"Would you tell Carl the same story you told me?"

"Sure. Maybe we can get the boys to eat our pussies for dessert."

"One question I have is about your remote vibrator, the one that you insert in your cunt. Carl and I have spent a lot of money on those toys and they weren't very powerful. Did you happen to find one that works well?"

"No, and we tried several. Larry puts it on high and leaves it there. However, we've had good success with the remote panty vibrator. All the speeds work great and it touches me in the right spot and feels wonderful. In fact, I was wearing it when we played golf. Larry had it on low and only turned it on when we were in the carts. Unfortunately, I didn't climax because there wasn't time, but when it's just the two of us, ahhh, such delight. Would you like to see it?"

"Please, if you don't mind. We like using toys."

Inside the master bedroom, Carol pulled open a cabinet and on display were videos, various vibrators, dildos, and the panty vibrator. Also on a shelf were various board and card games. One caught Gail's eye. She removed it from the shelf and said, "We have this card game. It was given to us by some friends and has always been a favorite. It brings back pleasant memories."

"Did you play it with your friends?" Carol asked, hoping.

"Several times," Gail replied, knowing this now put everything out in the open.

Carol shook her head and smiled, "So did we."

"Hence the large hot tub?"

"You got it."

"Think there's room in the shower for a foursome?"

"Absolutely."

Gail laughed and shook her head, "You know, Carl and I were hoping to introduce you and Larry to swinging with us."

Carol began to laugh and sputtered out, "We were wanting to do the same."

"We need to tell the boys."

"Won't they be surprised!"

"Let's send them a text," Gail suggested.

"How about including a picture of us standing together naked."

"Oh, I like the way you think. We can say in the text, 'girls like to play with balls too'.

Two cell phones announced a text message at nearly the same time. Neither had any desire to give it more than a cursory glance but that quickly changed when they saw the image. First it was disbelief because it was so unexpected. Larry looked at Carl who had the same shocked look on his face, and they looked at each other's cell phone. A moment later they were all smiles and Larry said, "Fuck this game, we've got better things to do."

On the way to the car, Carl called Gail, "This is a pleasant surprise to say the least. What happened?"

"I won't go into any details except we are all on the same swinging page. However, to help bring you up to speed, ask Larry about the game he and Carol play - especially at Viona's restaurant."

On the drive home that crowded the speed limit quite a bit and, although Larry's explanation was not as detailed as Carol's, he gave a good accounting of the game and the rewards. He also added how they were hoping to have he and Gail as swinging partners.

"Carl chuckled, "And here we were hoping for the same."

"Thank you, Gail and Carol. Just out of curiosity, what kind of club did you have? Ours was four couples based on friends of friends."

"We had a large organization and it was pretty much anything you want. You just attended the activity you wanted that was offered on certain nights. The rules were simple and expectations were voiced. Some of the activities there were way beyond our likes or experience, it you get my drift. The two popular rooms were for fucking and oral. It wasn't uncommon to see women doing women and some used a strap-on. However, gay sex for men was a different time and place."

"Ours was the regular fucking and oral and hand jobs and the like. Lots of toys, too. Did you try the gay sex, if I may ask?"

"A couple of times, just the BJ part. It was ok but I like being with Gail so I stopped. Truth be known, when you close your eyes, for the most part, you can't tell which sex is sucking your cock. Some guys tend to be a bit rougher, however."

Interesting, Larry thought to himself. I wonder if Gail told Carol about that part. It might be worth pursuing some day.

Larry replied, "We've only done our fun in open areas, no bedrooms. I like to watch Carol in action. The best part is the expression on her face when she is about to cum. The funny part is, she says the same about seeing me. We both just love sex, doing and watching."

"I'm with you there. It's a big turn on for me to watch Gail. I'm looking forward to seeing our girls in action. By the way, Gail likes her tits fondled and squeezed when she is riding a cock."

"Good to know. Carol is the same. I don't think you can play with her tits enough or her pussy either. When it comes to eating her pussy, she is very responsive."

"I like fondling tits while I eat pussy," Carl said with a grin. "By being in the club, I've eaten a lot of pussy and bringing my partner to an orgasm is a pleasure I thoroughly enjoy."

"I completely agree. It's the ultimate kiss. My fun is not to stop until the gal can't stand anymore and is practically begging me to quit."

"That's my style too," Carl said with a laugh. "I'll bet we'll have a fun session soon with the girls."

They entered through the garage and didn't see the girls in the living room, but as they moved back to the bedrooms, they heard a buzzing sound. In the master bedroom they saw them on the bed and each was holding a vibrator on the other's pussy.

Carol removed the vibrator from Gail's cunt and put it in her mouth. "Mmm, you taste good."

Gail duplicated Carol's action and said, "So do you. Very tasty. I know you boys want to enjoy us, but first we're going to undress you and have fun in the shower."

Gail moved to Larry and likewise, Carol moved to Carl. The girls acted in unison. Sandals first, then tee shirt, and finely the shorts. All that remained were the briefs. The thin cotton could not hide their erections. Carol winked at Gail as they traced the shafts that was outlined through the fabric. With a nod, she and Gail carefully pealed the offending garments down enough to allow them to kiss the top of the cocks and lick the precum.

Gail looked over to Carol and said, "I like." She then cupped Larry's balls and added, "And, such nice balls too."

The briefs were removed and with cocks in hand, Carol and Gail led them into the shower.

"Wow," exclaimed Carl. "Two shower heads."

"And lots of hot water from each."

Carol and Gail washed Carl and Larry, respectively. Certain body parts received a lot of washing and rinsing and kissing.

After a while, Carl said, "Our turn." Whereby, the boys gave a lot of attention to tits and pussies.

Larry removed the spray nozzle from the wall, knelt down and directed it on Gail's pussy. He inserted a finger into her and she opened her legs to give him more access. Carl saw his actions and duplicated it with Carol.

Rubbing the G-spot and a warm spray on a sensitive clit had its desired effect. The wall echoed with the sounds of pleasure from intense climaxes.

"Fuck, that was great!" Gail exclaimed.

While toweling each other, Larry said, "Do you girls have a plan for us tonight?"

"Absolutely," Carol replied. "First, it's pussy eating, then some hard riding, and then a blowjob. Dinner and then...."

"Foursome," Gail announced. "Larry fucks me while I eat Carol and Carl rubs my clit. Then it's Carl's turn with Carol while she does me and Larry rubs her clit.

"After that," Carol added. "Who knows. It will depend on how much energy we have left."

The king size bed was adorned with two ladies, side by side with legs spread wide.

"What an absolutely lovely sight," Larry remarked.

"I see the two vibrators that greeted us on the night stand. Shall we?" Carl asked.

"Ohhh yes," the girls responded in unison.

"That answers that question," Larry said with a grin.

The room was filled with the sound of vibrators in action as the boys engaged in a favorite activity. Cunts and clits and tits were stimulated and that led to audible sighs and moans from exquisite pleasure.

While one hand fondled and squeezed tits and nipples the other hand was rubbing the G-spot with the vibrator. Tongues performed an intimate dance on the clits; around, hard, soft, fast, and slow. The sensitive clits were a playground for Larry and Carl. They smiled each time they felt or heard a climax.

It was Carol who reached down and pulled Carl away from her pussy after a long and intense orgasm. "This is wonderful but I need to catch my breath," she whispered, panting hard.

They looked over and watched Larry and Gail in action. Gail's eyes were closed and she was breathing hard. She arched her back and a low moan reached a crescendo of a climax.

Larry could hear that Carl had turn off his vibrator and could see that he had stopped. He pulled away and turned off his vibrator as well.

"I'm glad you stopped," Gail said, while catching her breath. "I couldn't do another. You really know how to make a girl cum. How about you, Carol?"

"Speaking for my pussy, we are very happy and satisfied but, we need a break. If I can walk, I'll go fix us some drinks."

"I'll help you if my legs will cooperate. They feel like rubber," Gail said and then added, "My contented pussy needs a break too."

When the girls gingerly walked out of the room, Larry and Carl did a high five. "We did good, Carl."

"For sure. I didn't count how many times I heard a climax but I know there were several."

"I'm looking forward to feeling a cunt climaxing around my cock," Larry said with a grin.

"And several times, too. The fun part for me is to watch our wives ride and cum."

"I like watching a woman fuck and we'll have a visual treat," Larry added.

"Wow. That was incredible," Gail remarked as they wobbled toward the bar.

"Incredible doesn't even come close. Given our current situation, I'd say we have very talented husbands."

"Who will soon be rewarded with more action," Gail added and the girls high fived.

Four martini glasses were carefully carried to the bedroom where Larry was showing Carl their 'sex' cabinet.

Carl said to his wife, "They have some movies and games that we don't."

They sipped their drinks and Carol explained the games unfamiliar to Gail and Carl. "Some are for couples and some are for two couples."

mdiver
mdiver
426 Followers
12