Let's Play a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All tried and tested with satisfactory results," Larry added.

"We'll have to do a game night and also do an exchange of the games for couples," Gail suggested.

"We'll be happy to share our movies, games, and toys," Larry said.

"Ditto on our part," Gail said. "It's fun to share."

"Speaking of sharing, how about we get two cocks hard and ready to be ridden," Carol said as she took Carl's dick in her hand.

"Just let us know when you're ready for us to bring you off with a blowjob," Gail added.

The boys quickly moved to the bed and once in position, the girls placed themselves between the spread legs and close to the cocks ready for their attention. Hands and mouths quickly worked their magic and soon they were stroking hard members ready for action.

Carol looked at Gail and they both smiled and nodded. They shifted their position to place the hard tool against their cunts. Slowly they worked the members deep inside until they had it all.

"Wow," Gail said with a sigh.

Carol took a deep breath. "Wow is right," she replied.

Once again, the room was filled with the sounds of sexual bliss. Skin hitting skin and sighs and moans of pleasure and orgasms. Tits were fondled and squeezed, tempos changed with short and long strokes, and each downward stroke was met with a pelvic tilt to drive a cock in deep. Side glances were frequent to watch a wife in action.

The sensual and visual stimuli was having its effect on Larry and he was hoping not to cum until Gail had one more orgasm. Much to his delight and relief, Gail slammed down hard and drenched his balls once more with her cum.

"I'm ready, Gail."

"Ok," she said with a smile. "Let me catch my breath." She sighed and flexed her vaginal muscles around his cock. How very nice she thought to herself.

They looked over and watched Carol pumping hard and fast on Carl's cock. Her face was flushed and her breath was quick and shallow. Her body suddenly tensed and then she slammed down hard.

"Oh my, yessss," she said with a smile and breathing hard.

Carl knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He looked at Gail and Larry and said to Carol, "This has been wonderful but I'm ready."

Slowly the girls pulled off and moved back between the boys' legs that were once again, spread wide. They looked at erections that were the source of their enjoyment that now glistened wet with their cum.

"My my, look at what we did Carol," Gail said.

"What shall we do with our lovely lollypops?" Carol replied.

"Lick them clean and then reward our mouths with a savory delight.

The boys watched their wives lick dicks and balls and the girls enjoyed the pleasure and taste of removing their cum.

When they were satisfied with their work, they looked at each other, smiled, and with a nod, put mouths and hands around the newly cleaned cocks.

Once again, the boys experienced the sensual and visual pleasure of watching their wives in action. There was no holding back and a climax was building deep in their balls. Breathing quickened and hips rocked with each downward movement of mouths and hands. The tension and desired release reached the point of no return and Larry was the first to announce his climax. Carl soon followed.

The girls first felt the cum pulse through their hands then shoot into their mouths and hit their throats. They took it all and didn't stop until they had milked every last drop.

"Hard and fast and lots of it," Gail said as she licked her lips.

"Yep," echoed Carol. "I like that and a beautiful delivery device, too."

During dinner some history was exchanged by both couples regarding how they were introduced to swinging. They found it amusing that they shared the same concern. Being open to the idea was one thing, but how and with whom was the question. It was the wives in some social setting being friendly enough to share information that opened the door.

"It was that card game you saw, Gail," Carol explained. "Then movies, and then the real thing. We were hooked and have loved it ever since."

"Ours was virtually the same," Gail said. "But ours lead to a large organization that has a web site. We love it too."

"By the way, we see no reason not to expand this beyond the four of us. Another couple or two would be great. It's really a matter of what our homes can accommodate," Larry said.

"Works for us. We have a good core to build on," Carl replied.

The one thing they all agreed with was loving to watch their spouse in action.

"Call me strange, but I enjoy watching Carl's cock slide in and out of someone's pussy. A cock between pussy lips is very erotic. Of course, we have several videos of his cock fucking my pussy and they were as much fun to make as to watch."

"Not to mention that she often likes to send me a text with a short video clip of that particular activity," Carl added.

"That's because I also like the sensation of a cock sliding in and out of my cunt."

"You have me agreeing on both counts," Carol replied. "I remember the first time we tried anal. What an experience!"

"Did you enjoy it?" Gail asked.

"Very much. The best is a cock in my cunt and one in my ass."

"I can see we are all going to have a lot of fun," Gail said. "You've hit on something we haven't been able to do since we moved here. All we can do is use a dildo as a substitute and it doesn't matter which hole."

"Same here," Carol replied.

"I think we know what will be on the agenda next time. Carol, you and I need to do some planning."

"Looking forward to it. However, my pussy is wet from all of this talk about fucking. I'm ready to eat you, Gail, while Carl fills my cunt with his wonderful cock. Between his fucking me and Larry playing with my clit, I'm sure to cum often and if I'm lucky, Carl will add his cum with mine.

"Ohhh, something for me to enjoy when I eat you, Carol."

"If Larry fills your cunt with cum, I'll be very happy to reciprocate."

"The perfect desert, I'd say."

Gail positioned herself on the bed so she could watch the action. Her pussy was wet from watching Carl's tool grow and get hard in Carol's mouth. She felt Carol's mouth on her pussy and watched her husband slide his cock into Carol's cunt. Instinctively, she cupped her tits and squeezed her nipples.

Carol's tongue was probing her love hole and Carl smiled at her as he pumped his rod in and out. She could hear their bodies slapping together and she knew he was driving his cock in deep. A few moments later Larry was beside Carol and his fingers were busy with her clit.

Gail was in heaven. She watched Carl pump his rod and felt Carol's tongue licking and sucking her clit. One orgasm followed another and that was all that mattered. Man or woman, she didn't care, she never tired of the exquisite sensation of a mouth on her pussy.

The sound of flesh pounding flesh was faster and louder. She could see from the expression on Carl's face that he was on the edge.

"Ohhh yes, I'm gonna cum!" He rammed his cock in deep and shot his load.

Carol reached between her legs and gently held Carl's balls. "Oooh, fill my cunt lover."

After several moments, she released her grip on his balls and he gently pulled out. "Lots of cum for you to enjoy, Gail."

"I don't want to lose a drop of cum in your cunt, Carol, so change places with me and I'll take care of Carl's cock."

Like Gail, Carol positioned herself to observe the action. She watched as Gail licked Carl's gleaming wet tool and then milked it dry. It didn't take long for Larry's flaccid dick to grow hard in Gail's mouth again. What fun it was to feel Carl's cock grow and get hard in her mouth.

She felt Gail's mouth on her love entrance and saw Larry's hips push his tool into Gail. She flexed her vaginal muscles to push Carl's cum from deep in her cunt. It wasn't long before she felt Gail's mouth on her clit.

Orgasms flowed as she watched and heard Larry pounding against Gail. Time meant nothing; it was all pleasure. Her dream state was interrupted when she heard Larry announce his climax. How wonderful for Gail and me, she thought.

"Assume the position, Gail. I'll eat your cunt right after I take care of Larry's cock."

"Cum, cunt, and cock are all yours," Gail said.

After all were satisfied, they adjourned to the bar for one more drink.

"To a wonderful couple," Carl said.

"Ditto for sure," replied Larry.

Gail touched Carol's glass and said, "Our husbands did good."

"Very good, I'd say."

"Tennis on Saturday and we'll join you in your game of who has the best returns. Our place next time for fucking fun," Carl stated.

"And fun fucking," Gail added.

12