Let's Play a Game Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy with his submission to me, I start to fuck him hard. Gripping his hips for leverage I pound against his ass, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh fills the room. His cock swings as his body bounces against mine. I reach around and start to pump his shaft in time with the thrusts.

He moans and groans in a mix of pleasure and pain as I ruthlessly slam into him. Each time I push in the vibrating eggs press against his prostate, causing a wave of pleasure. I soon feel he is once more close to orgasm.

"Beg for me to let you cum," I command as I smack my hips against his ass.

"Ahhh... ahhh.. Please... please let me.. Uhhhh...let me... cum...uhhh"

The way he begs is adorable as the pleasure overwhelms him. I pump his cock in my fist as I continue to fuck his ass. He is on the verge now, bucking and thrusting in my grasp.

"You can cum now boy."

His body twitches as his climax takes over. His moans turn into one long wail as he loses control of himself. Cum shoots from his cock in bursts, coating the floor in front of us. I continue to fuck him, my hand massaging his member as he continues to shoot wave after wave of seed onto the floor.

The whole scene is too much for me and I cum with him, pumping my seed into his ass for the second time tonight. We moan in unison as our orgasms meld into one.

Coming down from the high I pull out with a wet plop. As I move in front of him I note the shame plastered over the kid's face. He is probably coming to terms with the fact that not only has he been captured and claimed by another man, but he had enjoyed it.

"Well, it's been a fun night kid. But I think it is time to go to bed. We can start again in the morning."

I press a ball gag into his mouth and secured with a strap. A black fabric hood is fitted over his head. It is thick enough to dull his senses and quit his cries but thin enough to breathe through.

I refit his chastity cage over his softened member, he moans as I slide in the sounding rod. The butt plug is pushed back in, securing the vibrating eggs that still jostle within his ass.

"Remember when I said you will be punished. Now is the time for it."

I attach two wires to sockets on his chastity cage. The wires run to a small control box that I rest on the table. Flicking a switch I send electricity coursing through his cock. He screams into the gag as the current passes through him. I set the intensity to medium-high, enough to punish but not tot break him. I set the box to shock him once every 10 seconds.

Turning out the lights climbing the stairs to go to bed as he howls in the room below me. I enter his bedroom and close the door, blocking out his cries. It is going to be a busy day tomorrow and I need my sleep.

12