Let's Play Doctor Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife stars in questionable CD on how to do GYN exams.
4.5k words
4.43
8.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoandD
JoandD
250 Followers

LET'S PLAY DOCTOR CH. 3

When my husband and I were younger and in graduate school, we were poor students struggling to get by on his half-time teaching assistantship and whatever I could make doing part-time gigs. This meant taking on more student loan debt than we'd planned. In my second year I snagged a well-paying job as a Gynecological Teaching Associate (GTA). My role was to be a simulated patient helping to teach medical students to perform breast and pelvic exams. It was a much more professional role than just submitting to be examined by students. We GTAs learned the clinical protocols of those exams done properly, plus the appropriate sensitivity, demeanor, mannerisms, and dialog to have with patients. The job paid $50 per hour, so it was appreciated, and I did my best to meet all the professional performance expectations.

In addition to the pay incentive, I gained great respect for my role making the med students, especially the men, more responsive and respectful of the women patients' perspective in very exposed and vulnerable exams. And finally, to quietly whisper the honest truth, there was also a sexually arousing side to these exams. Their being done by multiple students added a snowballing effect to their seeing and touching my intimate body parts. I did this for my entire second year of grad school, and only had one episode of inappropriate behavior by a student. In my last session, one student performing a pelvic exam bore down on my G-spot and caused me to have an orgasm. While I tried to conceal any signs of the orgasm itself, I also squirted all over his hand which was evident to the resident instructor. The student responsible was dismissed for a semester and I learned a valuable lesson in knowing when to blow the whistle on inappropriate student behavior.

In the summer after my second year, both Dave and I had a class or two to complete during the summer session in order to graduate. Both my GTA job and Dave's assistantship ended in May, so we were financially on our own for the summer. I applied to be a nude model at the art school since it paid at least double what retail or fast-food jobs paid. Before the art school replied, I got an unexpected offer from my supervisor in the GTA program to help in updating their training and curriculum materials. The ones I had used were quite dated. In addition, she wanted me to help write the script and then "star" in the remake of their training film, now to be a CD, on how to perform breast and pelvic exams.

The project paid $3,000, so I immediately accepted. That pay level seemed appropriate for my being exposed to the resident instructor, a medical student, and the videographer for lengthy and very revealing footage of my most intimate body parts being inspected and examined. And who knew how many students would see me over the life span of the CD.

The materials and CD turned out to be exceptional, and the University decided to market them to other schools and programs through a third-party medical supply company. I had concerns about my exposed body being potentially shared with groups whose business ethics and personal principles I knew nothing about. The medical student appearing in the film with me had also received a copy of the CD. So, between him, and the marketing company I had no assurance the CD wouldn't make its way to any number of men engaged in the genre of "playing doctor" fetishes and fantasies. That would make me feel violated and exploited both sexually and financially. I knew the medical student performing the exams and receiving a copy of the CD, had already made at least one unauthorized copy which he shared with my Social Work practicum supervisor who had been in the same fraternity. My supervisor, Jim, viewed the CD, and was caught by his wife while jacking off over a scene of me with a speculum spreading my pussy wide open. She made him confess to me, so I would know the CD was vulnerable to piracy and re-copying. I struggled with Jim seeing me so exposed in the CD, yet our close friendship brought a conflicting element of some degree of arousal with it too.

Another GTA colleague of mine, Maria, told me she'd been approached by a questionable photographer about also making a breast and pelvic exam "medical training" CD and be paid $5,000. She suspected he was actually making a film for the "play doctor" fetish market, and he'd sought her out since she was skilled in the exam protocols and would be a credible actress. She turned down the deal, but her offer of $5,000 for a questionable purpose made my $3,000 for an honorable one feel very paltry and unfair. And if my CD were to get into the fetish market it would bring someone other than me a potential windfall by exploiting my body. This really infuriated me, and I needed to find way to resolve my feelings of angst, before becoming obsessed with the unfairness of it all.

I shared all these feelings with my husband, Dave, who understood exactly what I was concerned with. After me, no one else had a more proprietary interest in my body and its potential exploitation for others' profit and sexual pleasure. I had two issues eating at me: first was being so underpaid by the University, when a fetish vendor would pay almost double; and second, how easily my CD could find its way into that same black market to enrich others but not me.

As we thought through both concerns, we concluded we couldn't do much about the University's lower payment. I'd signed a contract and they'd paid me. But there were two ways to deal with the problem of my CD ending up in the fetish market without me being compensated. First, I could sell my copy to an underground pirate before the medical student or even another purchaser could do so; or I could try to contact the questionable photographer who had approached my GTA colleague, Maria, and offer to star in his film. If this could happen quickly it might preempt any pirating of the University's film. There's probably not a big market for two CDs of the same woman doing the same exams.

Dave pointed out we wouldn't want to get into copyright issues from selling my CD copy, so Option 1 was out. Option 2 would likely mean posing very sexually for and with another set of photographers and actors, none of whom would probably be medical professionals; and it would ensure my image would be circulated throughout the "play doctor" fetish community. That's a lot of exposure to an untold number of potentially unsavory and mercenary people. Dave reminded me that my CD might already be destined for the fantasy folks via the med student, someone he shared a copy with, or a legitimate buyer of the CD who wants to share or sell it online or to a pirate. And maybe the medical supply company won't be particular who they sell it to.

The more we thought about it, the more we realized my CD and graphic images were going to be sold on the black-market web, one way or another. I could maybe get the $5,000 offered to Maria, and possibly negotiate for more, or I needed to be satisfied with my $3,000 and knowing others will get what they can from selling unauthorized CDs of my naked body.

When we thought about it in those terms, it became an easier decision. I could sell the same degree of my privacy and intimacy for either $3,000 or $8,000 and maybe more. One way or another, there were going to be many more men than just Jim getting their rocks off over my tits and pussy.

We decided to sleep on it overnight and reassess in the morning. It didn't take long the next day to decide I needed to call Maria. I called her early to catch her before the workday began. She was surprised to hear from me, but when I told her why I was calling she was open and empathetic to my questions.

"What made you turn-down their offer to make their training film?" I asked. "That $5,000 must have been pretty appealing.

"Oh, it was incredibly appealing, and I sure could have used the money," she replied, "but I just knew it wasn't a legitimate scholarly training film."

"If the money was so good, weren't you tempted to do it anyway?" I replied. "Even if you were skeptical about the actual use of the film?"

"I'm single and I don't have a significant other who could have gone with me for the filming, and honestly, I didn't feel safe going alone not knowing who all was really going to be involved. Plus, I wasn't sure how far off our clinical standards and into really kinky stuff they might go."

"I can understand that." I said. "I'm not sure I'm comfortable with flirting so 'nakedly' with the fetish film market either. But I'm pretty sure my CD with the University is going to make its way to that market, and I hate the thought of this bunch profiting alone off my body. Taking the same offer made to you at least gives me some serious money for what's going to happen anyway."

She grasped and sympathized with what I was saying and gave me a phone number for the guy who approached her to perform in his film. I called right away and explained that Maria had given me his number and that I was an experienced GTA colleague of hers who she thought might be interested.

He asked me some questions to be sure I was in fact a real GTA. Then he told me the film was to show how to do breast and pelvic exams, and it would include a "doctor" and several "students" learning the procedures. All the right things to say. I explained that I'd already made a similar film for the University. While he was impressed with my having this experience, he asked why I was interested in doing it again. I told him I needed the money, since my husband and I had no income for the summer session, and I asked what the intended market was for the film. He tersely replied, "Let us worry about that." This was all the confirmation I needed that this film was destined for the fetish market.

He told me the pay would be the $5,000 Maria had quoted, and when I asked about the possibility of it being more, he replied, "Not for the basic training film, but we have some other opportunities that could provide additional income."

I wasn't sure I even wanted to hear what those opportunities could be. So, I told him I'd be interested in doing the training film for the $5,000 and taking Maria's advice I added that I'd want to have my husband present during the filming.

He hesitated, then replied, "We've found having 'significant others' on-site disrupts the subject's concentration on the filming, and the nature of the exams can make a husband uncomfortable and sometimes challenging."

"Believe me, he won't be a problem." I said, "He'll find my exposure arousing and support my performance," I added expectantly.

"I've heard that line before, but OK," he said cautiously, "we're behind schedule for this film, so we need someone to be ready like tomorrow. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I can be ready tomorrow; what time, and where?" I replied. I scribbled the address on a card, and he told me to be there at 10:00. Then he added, "If your husband is any kind of problem, he will be immediately escorted out." I agreed to be there in the morning, and again assured him Dave wouldn't be a problem.

He ended the call pointedly with, "We've got some serious money invested in this tomorrow. Are you committed to showing up tomorrow and finishing the whole film as directed? If you're not, say so now."

I replied, simply, "I'll be there and do the job.'"

In the morning, I trimmed my pubic hair again so it would not block any view of my labia and vulva. I figured if I didn't, they'd have someone do it for me there, and maybe even on-camera. I threw on a casual dress and didn't bother with underwear. I had seen some of the films marketed on the play doctor fetish sites and knew there was a significant demand for seeing women having close to a regular exam, but with lots of prolonged touching and close-up shots. I also knew my exams today could go well beyond purely clinical purposes, so I was thinking of what my limits would be. I knew Dave would call a stop to any overtly deviant sexual intrusion.

Dave drove us to the address I'd been given. It was in a lower-rent office area, and this storefront was billed as a diagnostic clinic, that I figured was used for insurance physicals, personal injury cases, and maybe workers comp exams. I assumed doctors were retired or part-time and available on-call as needed, leaving the facility open for "rent" to other medically related enterprises in the downtime.

We went in and found six people waiting for us. The guy that seemed to be in charge wore a white lab jacket making him look like a doctor. Three other guys wore scrubs and were probably to play the medical students; in fact, they looked like college students. The fifth was obviously the videographer, and the sixth was a woman who looked like a make-up artist and with minor wardrobe adjustments could also play the role of a nurse if needed.

The woman, Angie, asked me to come with her to sign a model release form and other paperwork. Then we went into a small exam room, where she asked me to undress and get on an exam table before getting into the gown. She looked me over from head to toe for any scars or other blemishes to cover up and did a little make-up and hairstyle work. She put me in stirrups, noted my pubic hair trim, and said it didn't look like it needed any more work, and she liked my toenail polish. Finally, she put some lip gloss on my labia, to make me look aroused already. I asked her if there was a script for any speaking parts, and she just told me to answer the questions the "doc" would ask and go with the flow. "From your work at the med school, you'll know the drill," she added.

Before we left the room, Angie came closer to me and said quietly, "The boss said you might be interested in earning some extra money today." I nodded. "They'll pay $250 if you have an orgasm during the pelvic exam, and an additional $500 if you 'squirt' too. They won't allow you to fake it, and believe me, they can tell; but if it happens, it's the money-shot. Oh, and if you're willing to pee in a cup for some close-up shots, it's another $250."

I thought about that and knew this could be a profitable day if I could accept swallowing my pride and modesty for the special fantasy enthusiasts. At that point I also thought about Dave and how he'd deal with all this well-beyond-clinical scenes and filming. I knew from my work at the med school, he was much more accepting of my doing this knowing we'd get a copy of the CD.

Before we headed to the larger exam room to get underway, I said back to Angie, "I'll try my best to earn the extras, but what I'd really like too is a copy of the final film. It's something Dave would really like to have."

"If he behaves himself in there, I'll see you get a copy," she promised.

Back in the larger room, the guy looking like the doctor pointed me to the exam table, and Dave to a chair in a corner just inside the door. The three "students stood around the table near the doc. Angie stayed by Dave and whispered something in his ear, presumably to keep him in line with maybe the promise of a copy of the CD if he behaved. The cameraman was right next to the doc, so he wouldn't miss capturing any details on film. Dave wasn't going to get the unobstructed view of me he was hoping for.

The doc said to me, very matter-of-factly, "I know you've done this before at the University; we'll follow much of the same script here, but we will try to make it a little bit more fun for our audiences, and hopefully for you and all of us too. That's why we're paying you $5,000." I got the picture.

Everyone acknowledged they were ready to start, so the doctor spoke to me and the camera saying he had three med students working with him today to learn the proper procedures for performing breast and pelvic exams. "Are you OK with them observing and practicing on you?" he asked appropriately. I gave a simple "Yes." I don't think their audience was expecting Oscar winning screenplay.

The doc asked one of the students to untie the top of my gown and rightly asked me if it was OK for him to expose my breasts for the group. Another "Yes." Lucky I wasn't getting paid by the spoken word.

My nipples sprung to attention, as I knew they would, and the camera zoomed in to capture every detail. The doctor explained how some women get aroused when their breasts are exposed and examined. Then he explained how to examine the female breast and demonstrated the basic clinical techniques before just plain feeling me up. This ended with him rolling my nipples between his fingers and pulling on them to achieve their maximum length, and my nearly maximum arousal level. I'm quite capable of reaching an orgasm through nipple stimulation alone, and I knew I had three other guys ready to feel me up any minute now.

I looked to Dave to see how he was handling watching my breasts being manhandled by this pseudo-doctor to satisfy who knew how many "play doctor" fantasies and fetishes. I smiled at Dave, so he'd know I was OK and not needing any intervention from him. I couldn't read whether he was finding this experience arousing or threatening.

The doc turned me over to two of the students who would each examine one of my breasts. They didn't spend much time in medically based palpating, and went to the massage techniques quickly, with the camera zooming-in for their nipple work to finish up. When they were done, I was asked to lay back and the third student asked me to put my hands behind my head while he followed the docs instruction to finish my breast exam. Thankfully, there was enough time between each of them touching my tits to let me avoid an orgasm, though the cumulative effect certainly kept me at the brink. I don't think Angie needed to apply the lip gloss.

The doc asked me to sit up and scoot to the end of the table again, while the camera again spent time highlighting my breasts. After a minute or two, he asked me to lay back again for the pelvic exam and instead of draping me with the johnny, he took it away altogether. I really don't think it made me feel any more exposed than I already was. He very slowly guided my feet into the stirrups while gesturing me to fan and wiggle my toes for the camera and the foot fetish folks. He spread my knees so wide, it felt like my vulva was saying "ahh" for him and the camera.

The doc gave the students a crash course in Female Anatomy 101, pointing out each feature with his gloved finger. He took a long time feeling my labia, presumably looking for cysts or nodes, and talking about discharges and how they can indicate infections. Then he talked about when years ago, before modern lab tests, doctors would smell the vaginal secretions, and even taste them to diagnose problems. To prove his point, he put two fingers deep into my pussy and proceeded to smell and taste his wet fingers very sensuously, adding, "Nothing unpalatable here." He then asked the three students to do the same to their pleasure and that of the future audiences, no doubt.

The next step was demonstrating the use of a speculum, as if I weren't spread wide open enough already. The cameraman couldn't get close enough to film this while the doc described the state of my cervix. He did a pap smear and withdrew the speculum and handed it to the first student to reinsert. My pussy was getting a workout after three more vaginal stretches. Then they each got to do a bimanual exam, and this must have been the highlight of the day for all of them. They each must have acted in sex films before because they knew exactly how to find my G-spot instantly, and how to use their thumbs on my clitoris at the same time. This was clearly aimed at Improving the odds for those "money shots" Angie told me about.

The cumulative effect of all this shameless examining, and my exposure to five men with Dave watching was indeed bringing my arousal level to its peak, and to the attention of the guy playing doctor for sure. He could see I was nearing the verge of orgasm, and he beckoned the cameraman, "Get in tight for this shot, she's going to cum." And I did, and squirted too, quite visibly all over the last student's hand. He pulled his fingers out of me, and the camera focused on my vulva pulsating open and closed as my orgasm unfolded. It truly was the money-shot for them and for me too. They let me have five minutes to recover, and Angie brought me a bottle of water and a towel.

JoandD
JoandD
250 Followers
12