Let's Play Doctor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie told me we were almost done, but they needed to film me having a rectal exam, since it's a big draw for a significant sector of their market. She also congratulated me on earning the $750 bonus and asked if I wanted to do the pee in the cup thing. I wanted to tell her, "No, I think I've done enough for one day." but I was sure this would absolutely be the last time I could bear working with this kind of film and I didn't want to leave any money on the table today, plus I really did need to pee.

I just told Angie, "For $250, let's do it."

"I'll be sure you get the whole extra $1,000, and the CD," she added very sincerely.

The doctor spoke into the camera, "We neglected to get her temperature, so we'll do this as we do her rectal exam."

I hadn't had my temperature taken rectally since I was probably 3 years old, but apparently there's a fetish group that gets off on watching adult women having a thermometer protruding from their brazenly displayed anal sphincters. They had me bend way over the end of the exam table, so my bottom, was high and in clear view of the cameraman. The doc lubed the thermometer, asked two of the students to spread my butt cheeks wide while he took a finger of KY and lubed my anus too. I've never been into anal sex, and even rectal exams have been unpleasant for me, so I wasn't really looking forward to this.

The doc took the glass tube and sensuously circled my anus with the wide tip of the bulb, then slowly inserted just an inch or two and then slowly pulled it back out. He repeated this numerous times. This sequence of circling, inserting, and withdrawing the thermometer with its larger bulb was surprisingly and incredibly arousing. By the time all the students had rotated-in to take their turn I was nearing another orgasm. I think all this sensuous, gentler anal stimulation made their finger insertions feel much less intrusive, bordering on pleasurable.

By now everyone was getting ready to be done, so just the doc and cameraman escorted me to a small restroom where I was told to sit far to the back of the seat and spread my legs wide. He had me hold my labia apart with the index and middle fingers of my left hand and hold the cup with my right. This gave the cameraman the close-up view of my bright pink urethral opening they were seeking for this fetish group. It didn't take any coaxing to get me to pee, and I filled the cup in no time. I moved the cup so I could finish emptying my bladder and the camera filmed my pee stream to the end. I was given a small pad to sensuously wipe myself dry in a slow, sensual, circular movement and we were done.

They knew they had an incredibly provocative, and certainly immodest multi-fetish marketable film that would make them some real money; and I had $6,000 all paid in cash. This was great balm for any feelings of sexual or financial exploitation I had.

Going back to the small exam room, I found my dress and sandals, and Dave and I couldn't wait to be out of there. The boss who gave me the cash caught us at the door and told me I'd done great, and if I wanted to make some more money to please give him a call. The word "please" confirmed I'd been a hit in their film world.

Before we drove away, Angie rushed out to the parking lot and gave me a CD, saying it was copied from the original, unedited version. She thanked us both and said she'd love to work with me again. I made no commentary, simply saying, "Thank you, too."

At home, Dave and I didn't want to talk about all this until I'd had a long shower and we both had some time to unwind our thoughts. The hot water made me feel cleaner both bodily and mentally. I'd accomplished my primary goal - to feel I could no longer be unilaterally victimized or taken advantage of by the fetish privateers. While both Dave and I knew that I derived enough real sexual satisfaction from the experience to achieve a strong orgasm and squirt, we also saw that as merely the means to earn the maximum payment for making the film.

This was a one-time transaction, and Dave and I both derived the satisfaction and compensation we needed to balance any sense of stealing my modesty or privacy.

12