Let's Talk Cameltoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back," Teagan admitted, and with the feeling of her father's eyes pleasantly not leaving her body, she entered the guest room to change into the final bikini. It was extreme, she knew that. She had to closely inspect herself in the mirror to be sure it was on right before she left the room. Made up of only string, the yellow strips formed the hem of an actual bikini without the material that went with it. The cups replaced with a single strand that covered the nipples, the base a triangle of straps that left the bulk of her pubic bone exposed, a strip wedging between her labia. She was essentially naked.

A deep breath and she walked toward her father waiting expectantly for her arrival. His head turned to watch her progression and under his gaze her boldness evaporated, a hand almost reaching in front of herself to cover her nudity before once more she embraced it, proudly parading her body on her approach toward the laptop.

This could not be happening, Gordon told himself. Surely a dream. A deviant incestuous, shameful fantasy, but only that. Reality would dawn on him eventually he reasoned. To wake from this forbidden delight and go on with his everyday life. Until then, he decided. He'd enjoy the show. His eyes followed her as she strolled past him. Unable to speak he took in her body, not hiding the fact he stared at her breasts, one of the strips of material dislodged from its position, exposing her entire nipple. He trained his eyes down past her belly to her bald pubic bone. Only then realizing she was hairless. Waxed smooth with only a thin string dividing her labia, disappearing between her clearly wet folds.

Thinking he was already at his limit, ridiculously his cock swelled further against his pants, readjusting himself for comfort when she passed his side to lean into her computer. No squatting this time, she bent forward and with her feet parted shoulder width set up the camera to once more begin recording, knowing his eyes were devouring her from behind. Her legs splayed; Gordon was given an unfettered view between the cheeks of his daughter's ass. The thin strip of yellow laying over the darker skin around her anus before disappearing into her pussy. He thought he'd faint.

Teagan could feel herself dripping. She'd had men admire her before. Inspect every part of her body. This felt different. Far more dramatic. Far more emotional. This was the man she loved most in the world, that no other could compete with, seeing her in the most intimate of ways. She almost felt she was wearing too much. That she should just be naked for him to enjoy. For his eyes only to witness. She turned and his eyes trailed up her body until they reached her own. She could see the lust behind them, the love. Recording, though her back was to the camera she managed to break from his vision and look down at herself, seeing the exposed nipple, doing nothing to fix it.

"Do you like this one Daddy?" She sighed before looking back at him, her eyes caught by the bulge in the front of his pants. "Oh, I think I know the answer to that!" She grinned.

Gordon followed her gaze down to his groin, the erection clearly tenting out the fly of his pants. Knowing full well of its presence he was still shocked to see his forbidden arousal so blatantly displayed and he moved quickly to cover the protrusion.

"Oh God Teagan, I'm sorry," he gasped, placing a hand over his crotch in a feeble endeavor.

"What? No, don't be," Teagan was quick to respond, dropping to her knees before her father, her hands placed upon his thighs, sliding them upwards.

Gordon flinched at the unexpected contact and instantly rose from the couch in a bid to flee, his action merely bringing the object of discussion closer to his daughter. Teagan's face level with the swollen protuberance, her hands remained on his legs and again she moved them toward her father's cock.

More successful this time, her right hand met the hardness and as one they released a held breath before sense came again to Gordon.

"Jesus, no Teagan," he exclaimed and swatted her hand away, on this occasion making his objection more definitive by fleeing the scene.

"Dad, it's ok," Teagan reasoned as she rose to her feet in the wake of his departure. "I want to."

Gordon's escape route was flawed, unthinkingly ending up in the dead end of the kitchen, the soft padding of his daughter's bare feet only steps behind. He turned when he met the sink and she was upon him, hands upon his chest, his neck, as his own gripped the bench behind.

"Pumpkin," Gordon sighed as her belly pressed into his erection, her now both uncovered nipples soft against his defined chest. "We can't," his voice trailed into a whisper as her lips gently touched his chin, her breath so warm, as her hands worked their way back down his body.

"We can," she in turn whispered as she found his fly and unzipped.

No dream this, Gordon felt lightheaded as single handedly, expertly, she extracted his length from its confines, never a cock feeling so hard in her grip. Erect, he was bigger than she expected, the outline in his pants not doing him justice.

"Jesus," Gordon gasped as she began stroking him, the reality of their situation dawning. "Princess, are you sure?" He managed to voice.

As if response enough, Teagan used her free hand to wrench her father's wrist from the bench and pull his arm behind her, planting his palm upon her buttock.

"Touch me Daddy," she commanded and following his orders, Gordon cupped an ass cheek, feeling the softness, the roundness of his daughter.

His mouth ajar in shock, awe, Teagan's tongue tentatively tasted his lips, the sweetness of scotch, before committing and entering. At once embraced by her father, his hungry mouth devouring her, their tongues entwined as she felt her wetness run her inner thigh. As tentative as her tongue, Gordon's index finger examined the crack of her ass. The string of the bikini a final impediment to full contact as her hand beat his cock with increasing fervor. As if aware of his hesitance, again she pulled him onto herself, her hand pushing his fingers between her cheeks, a digit finding her anus, another feeling the slick of her pussy.

The realization of where his fingers were, the mental stimulation it provided, not to mention the tactile. The impromptu handjob. It was all too much. With Teagan sucking his tongue, he felt the climax approach. Felt he should warn her but didn't care to break their connection. Never had he felt so close to her, physically of course but now emotionally. She knew him as a man, his desire, his lusts. And he in turn felt he could tell her anything. Confess his love for her alone, that he'd created in her the perfect woman.

Teagan could've cum. If only he'd pushed inside her, between her dripping lips, even her asshole. She knew the slightest penetration would've had her climaxing upon his fingers, if only she'd been more specific when she'd directed him to touch her. As she felt the pulses in his cock, she knew the moment had passed. So soon! She marveled as she was showered with cum. A relieved breath came from his mouth with the sigh of pleasure as spurt after spurt of semen coated her stomach, breasts, her hand. Gordon's shirt saturated with his own emission; the fly of his tan pants wet with the lava flow of cum. He felt giddy as wave after wave of the orgasm flowed from his head through his body, his legs wobbly. Eyes momentarily closed, opened to his daughter's expectant eyes, excitedly searching his own for, what? Praise. He wished he handled it better.

"Oh, shit Teagan," Gordon whispered, her hand still softly coaxing his flow of cum, extending his orgasm. "What have we done!?"

"What we both wanted," she calmly replied, leaning up to again go for a kiss.

Gordon pulled back, remembering his fingers were lodged between her ass cheeks and wrenched his hand from her buttock.

"This was a mistake," he gasped, looking down at the evidence of the incest all over the front of their bodies. "I'm your father, I should never have let it..."

"Daddy, it's all good," Teagan tried to persuade him. "I loved it. Really," she emphasized by lifting her hand from his cock, fist coated in slime and attempting to raise it to her mouth.

"Jesus no!" Gordon stopped the wanton display, ceasing her progression. "Pumpkin. This can never happen again. Your mother would..."

"She never has to know," Teagan interrupted, annoyed she wasn't already tasting her father's cum.

"We're seeing her Friday," Gordon reminded her. "How can I look her in the eyes? No," Gordon reaffirmed. "This never happens again."

His cock quickly losing its rigidity, Gordon extracted himself from before her, tucking his penis back into his pants in the process and left the kitchen, Teagan following his progress with her eyes, not as crestfallen as she expected to be upon hearing his words. She leaned back against a bench top and looked down at her glistening stomach, raising her aforementioned hand to her face. The smell was strong as she ran her tongue over her knuckles, the taste familiar but different. It was the unique taste of her daddy. And she was addicted.

"He'll be back," Teagan smiled to herself as she swallowed his cum. "He'll be back."

*

"What's going on with you two?" Celia remarked, raising her wine glass to her mouth as she finished her meal.

Gordon coughed on a mouthful of potato salad which caused Teagan to giggle softly to herself.

"What do you mean?" Gordon managed, blushing, taking a draught of his own wine to clear his throat.

"You've hardly said a word to each other all night," she noted. "Let alone look at one another! Not that I can blame you Gordon," Celia added looking at her daughter. "What happened Teagan, forget your bra again?"

The words caused Gordon to glance once more at Teagan, what she was wearing. More to the point, what she wasn't wearing. The yellow tank top struggled to contain her admittedly small breasts, braless, a large expanse of side-boob protruded around the almost completely transparent material.

"I'd hate to ask if you're wearing panties?" Celia concluded.

"Celia," Gordon reacted. He knew for a fact she wasn't, Teagan suggestively letting her short denim skirt ride up her legs as she'd sat in the car beside him on the ride over. The sight once more of her smooth bald mound causing him to blush then much as now.

"See, look what you've done to your father," Celia rose from the table collecting plates. "He doesn't want to see you parading around half naked."

"Um actually Dad knows what kind of clothes I wear and is fine with it," Teagan responded, rising to help with clearing the table, her actions not helping her case as her skirt stayed up high around her hips, the flash of bare pussy for all to witness before she tugged it down, Celia groaning. "He's even been in one of my videos!" She stated.

"Teagan," Gordon decried.

"What? It's ok Dad," Teagan reassured him.

"What video?" Celia questioned, skeptically.

"He rated my swimsuits," Teagan proudly proclaimed.

"Oh Jesus," Gordon groaned.

"You made him do that?" Celia's voice rose.

"He was happy too," Teagan stated and Gordon wanted to climb beneath the table. "Not everyone's as prudish as you you know!"

"Prudish?" Celia seemed taken aback by the accusation. "I.."

For once in his life, Gordon saw his ex-wife seemingly lost for words. A high level manager in her business, work had been her focus most of their married life and conservatism had crept into their bedroom and her wardrobe early on. Teagan must have seen the vulnerability in her mother and went in for the kill.

"Maybe that's why Dad left you," she stuck the knife in and twisted.

"Teagan enough," Gordon raised his voice and she looked down at her father shocked but aware she'd overstepped the line.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, abandoning her attempt at helping tidy up. "I'm going to wait in the car," she declared before looking back at her mother. "I'm sorry. Thanks for dinner," she summoned before leaving the two alone.

Celia remained where she'd begun the argument, her hands holding plates tightly in her grip as Gordon rose to assist.

"Hey, don't listen to her, she's obviously in one of those moods," Gordon tried to ease the tension and Celia looked in his eyes, the evidence of tears forming.

"But it's true isn't it?" She stated.

"What? No, she's just a kid blowing off steam," Gordon tried to dismiss Teagan's statement.

"No, she's not," Celia defended their daughter much to Gordon's amazement. "She's a successful, intelligent and sexy woman that speaks her mind," Celia asserted.

"That we raised," Gordon agreed, taking the plates from his ex-wife's hands. "We did something right Celia," he smiled and was glad to see a glimmer of happiness come to her eyes. "Come on, let's do these dishes."

*

"Well that went well," Teagan remarked in the light of her phone as Gordon entered the vehicle.

"Don't say one more word," he warned as he started the engine and began the drive home.

*

It was after ten p.m. when Gordon heard the knock on his door. Sheepish, Teagan waited for him to answer before poking her head through the gap.

"What?" Gordon questioned as her puppy dog eyes surveyed him, shirtless as he read in bed.

"You still angry at me?" She inquired to which Gordon grunted. "Do I need to be spanked?" She added and though he tried to prevent it, a smile came to his lips.

"What do you want?" he asked her as she entered the room wearing a full-length winter dressing gown, a part of him wondering why she was so conservatively covered, especially after the altercation at Celia's?

She climbed upon the end of the bed, keeping the gown cinched at her chest and legs and Gordon allowed his mind to actually think about spanking her before chasing the image away.

"I need your help," she began.

"With what?"

"A video," she proudly proclaimed.

"Oh, Jesus Teagan no, not again," Gordon stated.

"No not like that," she dismissed. "Although I do need you to film the outro on the bikini haul. No this is a bit different."

Gordon placed his book down before him, inadvertently resting it upon his flaccid cock, the pressure noted however.

"Different how?" He questioned.

"I'll have to show you. In my room," she bit her lip.

"Oh, no, Pumpkin. I told you..."

"It's for $500," she added and it stopped Grodon mid speech.

"Ok, I'm listening," he said.

He'd noticed her stockinged leg when she climbed off his bed, purple with an intricate pattern. It wasn't until she allowed her dressing gown to open further up her torso as they entered her bedroom, did he realize it was most likely a bodystocking she indeed wore.

Much as it had been in the living room, Teagan had set up her lap top, camera and lamp facing her bed, Gordon seeing what he instantly realized were sex toys, all pink, upon the top sheet.

"No way Honey," he declared, all of a sudden feeling way too underdressed in only his loose-fitting boxer shorts.

"You haven't heard what it is yet," Teagan stated, releasing the tie of her dressing gown and letting it fall to the floor.

"Oh shit," Gordon sighed as he took in his daughter. He was right about the bodystocking, her nipples clearly visible through the material, her bare pussy no more than an arms distance away in her crotchless magnificence. "What are you doing Baby?"

"It's a cam session Daddy," Teagan matter-of-factly explained as she climbed upon the bed. Gordon tried not to follow her progression, to keep his eyes from her ass as it was presented to him. But he was only human. The bodystocking revealed just enough of her buttocks, framing the most important part, her exposed asshole and already wet pussy below, before she turned to face him and the camera, settling on her knees.

"Jesus, is it recording now?" Gordon stepped back from beside the bed, making sure he wasn't in the frame.

"No, I'm on a time-out," she casually informed him, looking at the clock. "I have five minutes."

"Until what?"

"Until I'm back streaming. Not recording," she made inverted commas in the air.

"Oh Christ," Gordon turned from her, running a hand over his face before looking back. "You're doing porn!" He challenged.

"It's not porn," Teagan was quick to defend before debating it in her head. "Well not really. It's sexual expression," she decided upon. "It's liberating."

"Oh God, Pumpkin. Really?" Gordon in an internal debate himself as to how to deal with this revelation, all the while aware his cock was hardening behind the measly veil of his shorts. "What's this $500 about?"

"Well that's what I'd usually make each session, but a client is willing to pay $500 more for something, 'extra,' so to speak."

Gordon looked at her expressionless, pretty sure where this was headed.

"Go on, say it," he moaned.

"Well I always do this solo," Teagan explained. "He wants to see me with a real..."

Gordon followed his daughter's eyes as they trailed down his bare torso to his groin, the tower of his cock embarrassingly obvious.

"...cock," Teagan finished.

"I can't," Gordon sighed. "We can't. Not again."

"It wouldn't be like that Daddy," Teagan hinted. "This is just business. Just like you helping me out with one of my YouTube videos."

Ridiculously to Gordon, when she framed it like that, it made sense. What would be the harm, he wondered? No, you monster, he yelled at himself before shaking his head.

"Would you rather I used some stranger?" Teagan proposed, aware it was little shy of blackmail.

Much to Gordon's chagrin, she raised a valid point. Wasn't it better that he himself assisted her as opposed to some miscreant who cared not for her wellbeing? He loved her. Some random had no interest in her success, they'd merely be there to get their own rocks off, so to speak. If he didn't himself go through with it, was he not doing her a disservice?

"Alright," he whispered.

"What?" Teagan was almost taken aback, ready to summon some other argument.

"Alright, I'll do it," Gordon heard himself state.

"Really? Oh, thank you Daddy," Teagan rose up on her knees to hug him, having to forcefully pull her father closer to the bed. Well aware of his erection, when it pressed to her belly through his shorts, it still came with a rush of excitement.

"It's not incest," Gordon pulled back to face her once more, his hand remaining on her lower back, the lace of the bodystocking silkier than he'd imagined, and definitely not unpleasant to the touch.

"No, of course not Dad," Teagan was willing to concur. "It's just business."

Nodding, Gordon finally broke their embrace. "So, what is it you want me to do?"

Jumping into action, Teagan was quick to take charge. "Well you won't need these for starters," she casually gripped the sides of her father's boxer shorts and pulled them down his legs.

Once more, just as he'd been after the shower, he was naked before his daughter. Now more intimate in his aroused state.

"My face can't be on screen Honey," Gordon managed to elucidate under the circumstances.

"Oh, don't worry we aren't going to fuck, Georgie just wants to see me blow a guy!"

"Georgie?" Gordon questioned, shocked at himself for feeling somewhat disappointed they weren't going to have sex, yet equally amazed at her casual reference to fellating her father.

Teagan looked up at him as she typed on her laptop.

"Georgie, he's the guy giving us $500," she explained.

"And it's not recording? Just streaming?"

"Yep. There's some encryption software on the hosting website," Teagan divulged. "It's just for us, him and anyone else watching at the time. It's pretty anonymous, you can relax."