Let's Talk Cameltoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Relax,' Gordon thought as he watched Teagan tap away on the keyboard before positioning him just out of the scope of the camera. Relax. While his heart pumped a thousand beats a minute. Relax. As he watched her lay back on the bed and spread her legs for the camera, for him. Her labia glistening under the light of the neon, her fingers equally as she ran them along her slit, drawing them to her mouth via her nipples which she coated with her dew once pulling her breasts from the bodystocking.

She'd done this before Gordon thought, of that there could be no doubt. The laptop beside her, she seemed to be receiving instructions as to what to do next, rolling onto her stomach where she displayed her ass to the camera, her pink asshole just as damp as the pussy below. His cock hadn't ever felt harder as Gordon unselfconsciously stroked up along his length. Have to keep it erect he told himself, for when I'm called upon. In reality it was for pleasure. He could've stayed hard for days looking at her asshole alone, to not masturbate would've been foolishly denying himself. It also seemed to please her when she turned to spy him.

"Of course Georgie, he's right here," Teagan addressed their benefactor before coaxing Gordon into shot with an outstretched hand. "Come here Da..ah, Dan," she managed to correct herself. Not sure how the incest play would've gone over with her audience and saving herself in the nick of time. Gordon's knees hit the edge of the bed and as her hand once more wrapped his girth, his position allowed him to see the act displayed on the screen of the laptop. Familiar with the feeling of her fingers upon him, it was indeed like he was watching a movie scene as he saw her head descend upon his groin from the vantage of the camera and as her mouth met his cock, from his own perspective.

Teagan looked up into her father's eyes as her lips encircled the head of his engorged shaft. A hand around the base, she ran her grip tightly along his length to draw his pre-cum, rewarded with a sip of his sweet nectar, her lips coming from him with a trail of the clear fluid. Back upon him as she savored the taste, so different to that of his cum. Just as delicious.

Her eyes left his as she cupped his balls, glancing back at the camera to include those watching. To Gordon it was a disappointment. Yes, it was 'his' cock his daughter sucked, but the action meant her attention was divided. He wanted her all to himself. Now and forever. He wanted to stroke her hair, to show affection as she pleasured him. No. He wanted to pleasure her as well. He should be reciprocating, he reasoned. His mouth should be on her pussy as she blew him. His tongue upon her clit, inside her, as his cock was in her mouth. The image had him groaning as she took him over her tongue. The head of his cock finding the back of her throat, her mouth pulling off in a fountain of saliva as she gagged, her hand scooping the drool to coat his length. It was primal, debased, almost obscene as she repeated the act over and over and to Gordon it was the hottest thing anyone had ever done to him.

His cock slick with spit; his daughter's chin a torrent of bubbly saliva that ran her torso to the bed below, her glistening hand constantly pulling his column, Gordon was aware his orgasm approached. When her eyeshadow smeared gaze once more locked on his he whispered the warning and Teagan was quick to respond.

"Oh, yes Dad...Danny. Cum on me. Cum all over my face," she demanded, a smile appearing on her lips before her tongue poked suggestively out and licked the head of his cock.

Her hand rapidly jerking his length, Gordon didn't need to assist the delivery of the package but wanted to aid her aim. Taking over he continued masturbating, Teagan focusing on the camera for an instant before devoting herself to her father, leaning back on her hands, mouth wide open and ready for her present.

He wanted to tell her he loved her as he was about to cum but resisted the temptation for the sake of the audience. Instead hamming it up for the camera.

"You want it Baby?" He panted as he furiously pulled his saliva slickened cock.

"Fuck yes, give me that hot cum. Cum in my mouth," Teagan replied, a hand moving between her legs to cup her vagina.

The final strokes and even Gordon was amazed at the volume he produced, the intensity of his orgasm. Pausing his action to aim toward his daughter's awaiting mouth, Gordon shot forth a torrent of semen hitting her directly upon her lips. Much entered her mouth with the first spurts before, resuming his masturbating, coating the rest of her face, a rope running from forehead to chin. Her nose dripped with a snot-looking thread of cum, her tongue protruding to catch and display the last of her daddy's present.

"Ugh, shit," Gordon gasped as the last of his sperm dripped from the head. "Fuck," he sighed as Teagan lasciviously scooped cum from her face into her mouth to gargle as she abandoned her father and moved closer to the camera.

"That's for you Georgie," she addressed her audience as she swallowed before blowing a kiss to the camera and tapping away at the keyboard. "Ok Dad, thanks," she glanced at Gordon quickly before continuing on with her work and Gordon felt at once redundant and strangely, used.

"Oh, ok," Gordon replied, fetching his boxer shorts from the floor and pausing a moment to see if there was any further reaction from his daughter. None forthcoming, he almost meekly wished her a good night and silently left her room.

In his bedroom, Gordon sat upon the edge of the bed still naked. His cock refusing to completely soften, he used his shorts to wipe a drip of cum that seeped from the eye. A forlorn figure, he looked at his reflection in the mirror and questioned his decisions. A day before he was determined to never let anything sexual occur between he and Teagan again. Now, after 'that,' he just wanted to be with her constantly. Incest be damned, illegality, to hell with that. He loved her, not just in a fatherly way but in the way a man loves a woman. He lusted for her like he'd not done with another since meeting his wife. Did she feel the same? Her indifference after he'd cum, her almost dismissiveness suggested otherwise. Or was he reading too much into it? She had work to do. It would never have happened between them in the first place if she didn't share his desire.

His cock thickened with just the memory of what they'd done. The clothing she wore, discussing the look of her pussy with him. Her intruding upon his bedroom, seeing him naked. Her eyes on his cock. The swimsuits. Was it all just to turn him on? It had certainly done the job. Her reaction to his erection. A handjob in the kitchen and now this. As if he'd conjured her, the door to his room opened and she entered unannounced. She was naked, her face cleaned of cum yet her makeup still smeared. She was beautiful.

"Oh good, you're still hard!" She stated as she went to him.

No denial of their love now, Gordon took his daughter in his arms as she fell upon his body.

"I love you," Gordon sighed as her lips met his. "So much," he emphasized.

Teagan didn't need to respond verbally, her hand finding his cock and inserting it within her body, sliding down her father's length until they were one at the groin, the act proof of her affection.

Falling onto his back, Gordon raised his hands to her breasts and caressed, manipulating her engorged nipples between his fingers, the action delighting Teagan who threw her head back as she bucked upon his erection. Her ass slapped upon his thighs with the fury of her assault before she once more collapsed onto his chest where she was embraced in the comfort of her father's strong arms.

Their tongues entwined. No fatherly kiss this, Teagan closed her eyes and luxuriated in the warmth of their love, his hands on her back, his dick plunging into her vagina as she squeezed herself around him. The orgasm took her by surprise, her body shuddering with such force Gordon paused to be sure of her safety before she moaned to keep fucking her. No father could resist, Gordon turning his daughter onto her back, her legs tucked beneath her arms as he furiously hammered his cock into her gushing pussy.

"Yes. Fuck yes Dad," Teagan gasped. "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me hard."

"I love you Pumpkin," Gordon panted, the bed shifting beneath them with the vigor of their lovemaking.

"I love your cock!" Teagan admitted. "Cum inside me Daddy. Fill my pussy with your hot cu..." she attempted to state as another orgasm swept her body, Gordon feeling the surge of wet spray around his dick. It was too much for him and he released, wrapping his arms around her as he fell completely upon her body.

Thrusting with every surge of cum, their mouths locked upon the others. Not breathing to heighten the pleasure of their simultaneous orgasm, their tongues entwined. Teagan squeezed her cunt around her father's granite-like organ as she felt his cum coat her walls, locking him within her body, forever she hoped. Again, and again he came. Better than before, more intimate, more loving. Finally, with the last pulse of his ejaculation, Gordon exhaled in a satisfied release of exhaustion.

"Oh, God that was good," Teagan couldn't help but giggle as Gordon rolled off her torso, taking her with him to once more have her on top. He felt a trickle of fluid flow between his legs in the process. Was it his, hers? He cared not.

"Are we really doing this?" Gordon stroked his daughter's hair behind her ear as she rested her chin down on her arms upon his chest.

"I think we already did Daddy," she smiled.

"I mean this isn't a one off?" Gordon tried to compose himself. "I know I said we can't, but I was wrong Honey. I love you. I want to be with you."

It was exactly what Teagan wanted to hear. He loved her as a woman, not just as his little girl.

"You promise to keep helping me with my videos?" She teased as if it was a condition of their relationship.

"I'll do anything you say Baby," Gordon confessed truthfully. Right there and then he cared not about anonymity. He wanted the world to know of his love for her. That a father and daughter could be together and it could be beautiful. The world would see, he'd show them.

"Good," Teagan playfully kissed his lips. "Because I've got a lot of interesting ideas if you're willing?"

Gordon's cock hardened in the warm confines of his daughter's pussy.

*

Epilogue

Celia Black ate her lunch at the desk of her office as usual. A short respite from work she scrolled through her recommendations on YouTube, the bell notifying of a new video from 'It's Teags.'

She smiled at how uncomfortable Gordon looked as he rated their daughter's swim suits. Each piece becoming smaller than the previous. "Now you know how I felt!" She laughed as Gordon clearly blushed as Teagan paraded a bikini before him.

Absently Celia perused the comment section, mostly favorable, the occasional troll calling her a 'slut,' 'overweight,' 'underweight!'

'See her naked here,' the comment from someone named Georgie2020 stated, including a link to an outside website. It wasn't standard for her to click a link but she moved her mouse over the URL and pressed, a window opening to a porn site she was aware of.

The girl dressed in the purple lace patterned bodystocking lay on her back whilst she masturbated for the camera, her bare labia glistening with moisture. Celia watched her move to her stomach and present her asshole to the audience before focusing her attention on an erect penis that entered the frame from the left. An erect penis that Celia knew all too well, her mouth dropping open even as the girl took it in her own.

Two things Celia became aware of as she watched her ex-husband cum upon their daughter's face.

The world would never be the same again.

And her panties were wet.

*

The End.

Thank you for reading.