Let's Talk Politics Gangbang Style

Story Info
An unhappy wife gets more than she bargained for.
6.1k words
4.03
35.3k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was nervous as she drove to the address on her GPS. Up until now everything had been fun and games but now she was meeting up with these people in person. Her husband was working tonight and she knew that he would not be happy at all if he knew what she was doing. Ashley didn't care much though as they had been drifting apart lately, she had a feeling that her new found passions and interests had something to do with it.

Ashley had always been very interested in politics but it wasn't until she found a like minded group of people on the internet that she really started to get in to things. She knew she was very much alt right and had very strong opinions about things like race and immigration. Ashley knew that her husband did not share the same view points as her and even found some of them very off putting.

So instead Ashley found people on the internet that shared her view points and enjoyed talking about them. There was a couple other girls in the group but mostly it was guys that were usually in on these discussions. They would meet online and have very heated debates and conversations. Pretty much whenever her husband was not around Ashley was now spending all of her time talking with these people.

Mostly they met in chat rooms to have group discussions but often Ashley would have private conversations with individual people. Usually these were guys that she would end up talking one on one with. Mostly they would talk about the usual stuff but often these conversations would end up being very sexual. When her husband wasn't around Ashley was having incredibly nasty conversations with these guys and even shared nude photos of herself with them. One guy she even went so far as to have a mutual masturbation session with him over the phone. The guy had very much enjoyed the sounds of Ashley bringing herself to orgasm.

Now she was actually on her way to meet some of these people for the first time in person. One of the guys in the group, John, was from out of state but was currently in town for a business trip. This prompted a decision to meet for drinks and lively discussion at the home of one of the other guys in the group, Kevin. Ashley knew that at least one other girl from the group would be there which made her feel safer so she agreed to join the fun considering her husband was working and wouldn't know.

Kevin lived down in the valley only about thirty minutes away from Ashley. She knew Kevin did very well for himself and found herself in a rather ritzy neighborhood in front of a nice looking house. Ashley stepped out of her car and straightened out the dress she had on. She knew this was just a casual thing but she still felt like looking good, she wanted to make sure she lived up to the risque pictures that some of these guys had seen. Ashley was a good looking girl, standing at 5'9" she was somewhat tall with a voluptuous figure. She had a nice pair of grapefruit sized tits and a wonderfully juicy ass that would give a black guy a boner. Cap it off with long blond hair and a pretty face and she was quite the looker. Ashley walked up to the front door of the house and knocked. It was quickly answered by Kevin.

"Hey Ashley!" he beamed. "Glad you could make it."

"Hi Kevin! Nice to finally meet you in person," Ashley replied as she took Kevin's hand and shook it.

Kevin ushered her in to the house and introduced her to the people already there. So far it was just Kevin and five other guys. There was John who was visiting from out of town, Jack and Ray who she already knew, and Miles and Corey whom she had never met before. Everyone was very welcoming as she joined them all in the living room. A bottle of wine was opened up and Ashley quickly had a glass in her hands. She got comfortable as they casually chatted about local politics and what was on the news recently. After about thirty minutes Ashley started to wonder where everyone else was.

"Hey guys, where is Rebecca?" Ashley asked the group.

"Sorry Ashley we forgot to tell you that she won't be able to make it," Jack answered her. "This is everyone."

"Oh," Ashley said, a little disappointed. "So I guess we should start the discussion then?"

"Actually Ashley we had something different in mind tonight," Kevin said as he stood up and turned on the TV. "We're actually here for you tonight. You're going to get gangbanged."

"What?!" Ashley exclaimed. That was when she looked at the TV and saw that displayed on it was one of her nude pictures. That was when she realized the trend with all of the guys present. She had shared her nude pictures with both Kevin and Jack and John was the one she had masturbated for over the phone. Half of the guys in the room had had very nasty conversations with Ashley and she had no doubt the other three were quite aware.

"We're tired of you teasing us," John said as he pressed something on his phone and the room was filled with the sounds of Ashley pleasuring herself. John had recorded it!

"This is insane guys! You can't be serious!?" Ashley stammered. "I'm not going to-"

"You're going to do exactly what we want you to do," Kevin cut her off. "Because if you don't we're going to make sure your husband finds out just how naughty you are. We know you're planning on divorcing him but I imagine he won't be very nice about the whole process if he knew what you we're doing."

Ashley opened her mouth to say something but instead closed it and sat back. As much as she hated it she knew that these guys had her in a bind. She should never have been so risque and free with her pictures or she never would have ended up in this situation. The guys took her silence as resignation of her fate.

"What was it you once told me Ashley? I believe you said if you ever sucked my cock you would make me cum in less than five minutes," John said as he stood up and unzipped his fly, pulling out his hardening 7 inch dick.

"Oh yea John, she told me all about her dick sucking skills. Ashley here can supposedly deepthroat like a champ," Kevin added as he unzipped his pants too. Four more zippers quickly followed and Ashley suddenly found herself looking at six throbbing hardons.

At this point John was now standing next to Ashley, his hard cock waving around inches from her face. "You know what to do you cock hungry slut."

Ashley knew she had no choice and as much as she wanted to deny it her pussy was starting to moisten. She opened her mouth and leaned towards John, taking just the head of his cock between her lips she swirled her tongue around lapping up the precum that was already starting to ooze. John had other ideas though as he surprised Ashley by grabbing her hand and shoving his dick down her throat. Ashley gagged as she felt the head of his shaft push in to her throat and then the entire length pushed all the way down her gullet. John groaned as her nose came to rest in his pubic hair.

"Holy shit guys, this bitch wasn't kidding!" John exclaimed as he held Ashley's head in place forcing her to keep his cock buried in her throat. He moaned as he stroked the visible bulge of dick in her neck. Ashley let out little gurgling noises as saliva started to dribble out of the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks.

Finally after almost an entire minute John pulled his dick from her mouth with a slimy pop followed by a nice amount of spit that dribbled down her chin and on to her dress. Ashley barely had a chance to catch her breath before Kevin stepped up and inserted his member in to her mouth. She found herself gagging again as Kevin forced his 6 inch cock down her throat and started to fuck her mouth. By now the rest of the guys were all naked and gathered around her, watching the action while they stroked their dicks in anticipation.

"Lets get this dress of you filthy whore," Kevin said as he pulled his cock from her mouth and grabbed her dress, lifting it up and over her head. The guys all whistled as they discovered that she was wearing neither bra nor panties underneath the dress. She was sitting in front of all the horny guys completely naked. It wasn't that Ashley had gone without undergarments for the occasion, she normally went sans bra and panties.

"You had nothing on under that dress?!" Ray exclaimed as he stepped forward and grabbed one of her tits, roughly kneading the soft flesh. "What a fucking slut!"

"You are a dirty slut aren't you Ashley?" Kevin said as he put his dick back in her mouth. "Suck my cock like the whore you are!"

As much as she hated to admit it Ashley could not deny how horny she was starting to get. She also knew that if she didn't give these guys what they wanted she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. Ashley resigned herself to her situation and decided that she might as well have some fun while she was at it. Kevin groaned as she caved in her cheeks, sucking greedily at the thick shaft in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his member as she slowly took it down her throat until it was completely buried. She heard one of the guys whistle as she stuck out her tongue and gently started to lap at his balls. One of the guys she had never met, Corey, stepped forward and she grabbed his hard dick and started stroking him. She was pleased to see that he was so fat that she could barely wrap her hand around his swollen girth. Ashley thought to herself that he was going to feel wonderful deep in her pussy. Ashley let out a moan around Kevins cock as Jack got between her legs and inserted a couple of fingers in to her pussy.

"Fuck guys, this whores pussy is sopping wet," he said as he started to finger fuck her, her soaking cunt making squishing noises for everyone to hear. "She's already ready for a good fucking!"

"I knew you were a nasty little cumslut!" Kevin groaned as he suddenly felt his load get ready to unleash. "Now drink my spunk down like a good little whore!"

Kevin grunted and jammed his dick all the way down Ashleys throat and started blowing his load right down her gullet. The other guys were really impressed as they watched her throat muscles working as she gulped down spurt after spurt of creamy goo. Ashley could not believe the torrent of jizz that Kevin was feeding her, she could feel his load going straight to her belly. She had a feeling that she was going to be really full before the evening was over. As Kevin finally finished cumming he slowly pulled his softening dick from her mouth. A long strand of cum and spit dangled from Ashley's lips to the tip of his prick and she quickly leaned forward to suck it up.

"Holy fuck, you're hungry for more cum, aren't you Ashley?" Kevin asked her and she nodded in reply. "I want to hear you say it."

"I'm hungry for more cum. Please feed me," Ashley said and she knew she meant it too.

"And why are you hungry for cum?"

"Because I'm a horny slut."

"Oh yea guys, this bitch is going to be fun," Jack said as he stood up with his cock in front of Ashleys face. She didn't hesitate as she leaned forward and took him right down her throat.

Ashley made little mewling, gurgling noises as Jack slowly fucked her pretty face. She kept his dick in her mouth as she felt Corey lift her up so that she was on her hands and knees on the couch. She moaned around the shaft filling her mouth as she felt the head of his fat cock spread open the lips of her pussy. Corey groaned as he sank the entire length of his prick in to her steaming cunt.

"Fuck me hard Corey! Fuck me like the nasty whore I am!" Ashley yelled to him, briefly taking the cock out of her mouth.

Ashley took Jack right back down her throat as Corey started fucking her. She was in cock heaven as she was being filled and stretched at both ends. The other four guys stood around her, stroking their hard dicks as they watched the wanton slut get spitroasted. They had thought it might be difficult to get her to go along with their plan but instead it only took a few minutes to get her exactly where they wanted her.

Jack pulled his dick from her mouth to take a break and he was immediately replaced by Ray. Ashley purred with delight as she looked at the huge cock that he was waving in front of her face. Ray had to be at least ten inches long and his shaft was thick and veiny. There was already a huge dollop of precum on the head that Ashley leaned forward and licked up. She made a point of showing it to Ray on her tongue before she savored and swallowed it.

"Let's see you take this down your slut throat," he said as Ashley engulfed just the head of his massive prick in her mouth.

While making sure to keep Corey in her pussy Ashley adjusted her body so that Ray had a better angle to get his cock in her throat. This was going to be the biggest dick she had ever deepthroated but she was determined to pull it off and show the guys just how talented she was. The guys could not believe their eyes as inch after inch of shaft disappeared in her mouth. Ashley let out a snort as her mouth and throat were being stretched to the limits. She temporarily forgot about Corey plowing her cunt as she was laser focused on getting Ray all the way down her gullet. Ashleys throat bulged obscenely and the guys started clapping as the final inch of cock entered her mouth and her nose pressed in to his groin.

"Oh wow, that would be a first. You're fucking amazing Ashley," Ray praised as he reached down and felt his bulging shaft in her neck. "Now lets see if you can handle a throatfucking with this thing."

Ray slowly withdrew his huge cock from Ashleys throat and then slowly pushed it all the way back down. Her gullet was so incredibly full that Ashley knew she would have a major sore throat the next day. She angled her neck and did her best to take the punishment as Ray began to pick up pace. Her eyes were starting to water and rivulets of saliva were spilling out of her mouth and down her chin and chest as the massive cock fucked her throat. Ashley felt like the two big cocks were going to meet in the middle of her, she was getting fucked so hard in each end.

After a couple minutes Corey pulled his throbbing dick from her pussy, it sucking and pulling at him as it finally released his cock from its grasp. As soon as he moved Miles jumped in and took his place, plunging his cock in to her steaming snatch. Ashley moaned around the huge dick in her mouth, Miles wasn't as thick as Corey but he was a bit longer and was hitting her in all the right places. Ashleys body convulsed and shuddered as she was hit with her first orgasm of the night. Miles fucked her even harder as her cunt clenched and gushed around his shaft.

Corey had stepped up next to her head and was furiously jacking on his cock. With her head held firmly in place by Rays huge member she couldn't look but Ashley could feel Corey unleash his load. Corey was shooting long ropes of cum that were landing all over the side of her face and in her hair. Almost at the same time Ray pulled his cock from her mouth and started spurting his cum all over face. Ashley could not believe how much he was releasing as spurt after spurt splashed across her forehead and ran down her face. By the time the two guys were done Ashley was an absolute mess, her hair was matted with globs of jizz and it was in streaks all over her pretty face.

"Now that is what a slut is supposed to look like," John said as he stepped in front of Ashley, his hard cock aimed lewdly at her face.

Ashley licked the cum from around her lips and took John in to her mouth. He wasted no time as he grabbed a handful of her hair and started to brutally fuck her face. It was actually hurting her lips a little as Ashley struggled to handle Johns onslaught. He was like a maniac as he pounded his shaft in to her abused throat again and again. It was as if John was trying to kill Ashley with his cock as he continuously choked her, the saliva now spewing from her mouth in spurts. Miles matched his pace behind her and Ashley thought she was going to get crushed by the two dicks slamming in to her.

Ashleys body was hit with a massive orgasm and at the same time Miles and John started spewing their loads in to her. Ashley felt like she was being filled to the brim as they unleashed torrents of cum deep inside her throat and pussy. She gulped and gulped as John squirted an endless stream of jizz in to her stomach. As their orgasms finally subsided the guys pulled their cocks from her, leaving Ashley feeling incredibly empty.

She didn't have to wait long though as Jack got on the couch behind her and sank his dick right in to her cum filled pussy. Miles stepped up in front her face, his fat cock still glistening with the juices from her cunt. Ashley opened her mouth wide to accommodate his thick shift, she felt her lips being stretched wide as he pushed down her throat.

Ashley was eager for Jack to start fucking her but he had other ideas as he pulled his slimy cock from her pussy and pressed it against her puckered asshole. Ashley was no stranger to anal sex and at this point she didn't care what these guys did as long as it involved her getting fucked in some way. She waggled her sexy ass at Jack, inviting him to plunge his prick deep in to her bowels. Jack pushed his cock head against her butthole and pushed as hard as he could. Her tight asshole gave a little resistance but then quickly gave way as he sank the entire length of his cock deep in to her asshole. Ashley let out a guttural moan around the thick dick in her mouth as Jack started to fuck her tight ass with vigor.

"Yeeeeessss! Fuck my slutty asshole Jack!" Ashley moaned as she was truly losing all her inhibitions and wanted nothing more than to be used and abused by all these horny guys. "Please somebody feed me, I'm hungry and need a cock in my mouth."

Kevin was happy to oblige Ashley as he stepped up in front of her and mashed his semi-hard cock in to her mouth, she started milking him with her mouth and tongue and he groaned as he started hardening again, the head of his dick pushing in to her throat. She allowed the drool to spill down her chin as Kevin slowly started fucking her face. Ashley knew she would need a serious shower before she could go home as she knew she was already a total mess and it was only going to get worse.

Ashley squealed around the dick filling her mouth as Jack picked up the pace and started spanking her ass cheeks while he buttfucked her. The other four guys were all now hard again as they watched the incredibly lewd act of Ashley getting ass and throat fucked at the same time. After a few minutes of her getting spit roasted Jack could no longer take it as he plunged his cock balls deep in to Ashleys ass and started filling her bowels with spunk. As he pulled his dripping shaft from her butthole it pulsed and globs of cum came leaking out.

"Jesus! What a nasty fucking whore you are!" Corey exclaimed as he jerked on his rock hard dick.

"I say we get this slut down on her knees and give her a good throat fuck session," Kevin said as he pulled his cock from her mouth. "Let's punish this bitch!"

Ashley didn't even need to be told as she slid off the couch and got down on her knees on the living room floor. As she knelt she could feel the cum leaking out of her pussy and asshole. She was quite a sight for the guys, completely nude with her chest and chin glistening with saliva and streaks of jizz coating her face and hair. The six horny guys quickly formed a semi circle around her with their six hard pricks all pointing right at her face. Ashley was practically drooling as she stared at all of their throbbing shafts, she opened her mouth wide as Miles stepped in front of her and immediately shoved his cock down her throat.

Ashley was making wonderful gagging and choking noises as Miles started giving her a brutal throatfucking, bubbles of saliva coming out her mouth and spilling down her chin. After a minute he pulled out of her mouth and was quickly replaced by Ray who jammed his huge shaft right down her throat. For the next fifteen minutes the living was filled with the sounds of Ashley getting her gullet fucked as the guys passed her around. She was an absolute mess as she had an endless amount of drool spilling down her chin, chest and on to the floor.

12