Let's Talk Politics Gangbang Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right slut, come over here and sit on my cock," Ray said as he sat down on the couch, his massive, hard dick still coated with her saliva jutted straight up. He gripped his shaft and waved it lewdly at her.

Ashley surprised even herself as she let out a giggle and bounded over to Ray, she didn't even hesitate as she straddled his lap and sat down on him sinking his throbbing shaft all the way in to her clenching pussy. Ray let a groan as she lifted herself up and sat down again and then started to ride him. Ray had further plans as he gripped her ass cheeks and spread them so that her gaping asshole was in view of everyone. It was too inviting as Miles stepped forward and pressed the head of his cock to her anus and started to push. Ashley squealed as she felt the hard dick pushing in to her ass.

"Yes!! Put your cock in to my ass, I want to get double fucked," Ashley demanded as she continued to ride Ray.

That was all the motivation Miles needed as he shoved his cock balls deep in to her tight asshole. Ashley let out a guttural groan as she was getting double penetrated for the first time in her life. That was quickly turned in to a triple as Jack climbed on to the couch and stuck his cock in her mouth. Ashley was in absolute heaven as she now had a hard cock in every one of her holes, she could not believe how good it felt as her body started getting rocked with orgasm after orgasm.

For the next hour the guys played musical chairs with her body, every time a hole would open up in Ashley another guy would step right in. They flipped her sexy body from position to position making sure she was stuffed with cock in every hole the entire time. Ashley lost track of how many times she came as she felt like she was enjoying one nonstop, continuous orgasm.

Ashley knew she had to get going soon and so did the guys so they had her get on her knees again as they all stood around her stroking their cocks.

"Open your mouth wide slut, we're going to feed you," John said as he jerked his shaft.

Ashley opened her mouth just in time as Corey stepped up and started blowing his load on to her tongue. Ashley stayed there with her mouth open as one by one the five other guys spurted their loads in to her hungry mouth. She waited until they were all done and showed them her full mouth before closing it and swallowing the whole mess down. Ashley had a belly full of cum and she felt like she couldn't be happier.

As she had to leave soon she rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Just as she was finished cleaning up and stepping out of the shower the door to the bathroom opened and a new guy stepped in. Ashley was startled, and not just because she hadn't seen him before, but because he was black as well. The guys knew how she felt about race yet this guy was still here, staring at her dripping nude body.

"I'm Andre, a friend of Kevins. He said you wouldn't mind and to come in here and have some fun with you," Andre said to her as he unzipped his fly.

Ashley's eyes went wide as he pulled out his semi hard cock. Ray had been huge but this guy had at least a couple inches on him and was incredibly thick, the thing was like a pringles can. She had told herself she would never hook up with a black guy but the sight of that cock had her thinking otherwise.

"Yea I know you like what you see," Andre said as he moved towards her, his fat prick aimed right at her. "Why don't you get on your knees and take a closer look?"

Ashley hated herself as she dropped to her knees and reached for his cock, she knew this would make her late getting home but she didn't care at this point. She reached forward and gripped his shaft with both hands which couldn't even wrap around it completely.

"Open your mouth slut."

Ashley obeyed and felt her lips stretching almost painfully wide as he pushed just the head of his cock in to her mouth. Andre gripped the sides of her head and her eyes went wide again as he started forcing more of his dick in to her mouth.

"The guys said you're very talented, I'm going to see how fucking good you actually are."

Ashley's eyes watered and she was having a hard time breathing as Andre was straight forcing his cock down her throat. It actually hurt a bit as she could feel her throat being stretched to accommodate him, she felt the bulge in the front of her neck and it felt like his dick was going to burst out it was stretching her so much. Ashley was starting to see stars and her vision was fading from lack of air when she felt her nose being tickled by his pubic hair. She could not believe but Andre had his entire massive shaft buried all the way down her throat.

"Holy fuck!" Andre yelled before finally pulling his dripping cock from her mouth. Ashley gasped for air and saliva spilled down her chin as she tried to catch her breath, she could not believe that whole thing had been down her throat.

"Wow they weren't kidding! No girl has ever done that to me, you're one talented little slut," Andre praised Ashley as she tried to catch her breath.

She didn't have much time as Andre immediately shoved his entire cock down her throat in one swift motion. Ashley was gagging and choking as he started to brutally fuck her face, she couldn't even help it as huge amounts of saliva started gushing out her mouth and down her chin and chest. She had just cleaned up and this guy was making an absolute mess of her again but all Ashley could do was brace herself as his huge cock battered her throat relentlessly.

"Fuck yea! That's how you take a throatfucking you filthy whore!" Andre yelled as the bathroom echoed with the sounds of Ashley gagging and his balls slapping her chin.

Andre just kept fucking and fucking Ashleys mouth until she started feeling like she was going to pass out, it was just too much for her. She was starting to see stars again when Andre suddenly pulled his wet cock from her mouth and let out a loud grunt. A massive spurt of cum erupted from his dick and splashed across the entire length of her pretty face. This was just the beginning as Andre unleashed a torrent of cum that landed all over Ashleys face. By the time his cock was done Ashley was an unbelievable mess, she had cum dripping from every inch of her face. It was dripping from her nose, cheeks, and chin and was streaked all over her just washed hair. Before Ashley could complain about the mess Andre yanked her up to her feet, spun her around, and bent her over the bathroom counter.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet bitch," Andre said as she felt the head of his cock start to spread the lips of her pussy.

Even after so much fucking earlier Ashley was still incredibly tight as Andre slowly pushed his massive member in to her now dripping pussy, she couldn't believe how wet and ready she was for him. Ashley let out a guttural groan as she felt Andre bottom out and get balls deep inside of her, he wasted no time as he began to vigorously fuck her. Ashleys face and body were still dripping with cum and saliva as Andre started to really fuck her, within one minute she felt her body being slammed with a massive orgasm. Ashley was moaning and groaning as she was just cumming again and again on his fat cock.

"Oh God, fuck me with your huge black cock!" Ashley screamed as her pussy gushed its juices all over his shaft.

"Fuck yea, I knew you would love the black cock you dirty slut. You're addicted now!"

"Fuck yes, I love your black cock! I need more!"

Ashley was in cock heaven as she was getting pounded by Andres monster cock. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up in the air so she had no choice but to be skewered on his dick. Ashley groaned as she had never felt so full in her entire life, she closed her eyes and threw her head back as another orgasm hit her.

That was when she suddenly felt the draft and heard the hooting and hollering. Her eyes shot open to find that Andre had opened the door and carried her in to the living room and all of the other guys were standing there, naked and stroking their hard cocks. There was another guy there now and her heart sank as she immediately recognized him, it was her husband, Evan. Her mouth gaped open but she couldn't get out a single word as she was more than caught red headed, she was being held up in the air, her naked body drenched with cum and a massive, black cock buried in her tight pussy.

"Looks like someones been having a fun time," Evan said with and evil grin as he stroked his rock hard cock. "I see you've enjoyed the little party I put together for you."

Ashley was even more shocked at hearing this. She couldn't help it though as her shock turned in to a moan as her body was wracked with another orgasm as Andre was still slowly fucking her.

"And I see you've really enjoyed meeting my friend Andre, I knew you were a little slut hungry for any hard cock."

Andre finally lifted Ashley up off his cock and put her on her feet, she immediately fell to her knees as her body was weak from the fucking and orgasms. She tried to start getting up and was going to say something when Evan shushed her.

"Stay right there on your knees and don't say a fucking word. You need to remember not to leave things open on the computer when you get drunk and go to bed, people can see what you're up to. Tomorrow we can talk about this, for now you're going to stay on your knees and be a good little slut one more time for everybody before you get to go home. Nod and open your mouth wide if you understand."

Ashley obeyed Evan as she nodded and opened her mouth for him, even though she wasn't sure what was going to happen after tonight it was making her pussy so wet again to see Evan like this. She held her mouth open and Evan stepped forward and proceeded to shove his cock right down her throat. The other guys stood around and stroked their dicks as they watched Evan fuck the throat of his lovely, used wife. She was gagging and choking but Evan didn't care as he relentlessly fucked her pretty face. After a few minutes he let out a grunt and buried his cock balls deep in her mouth and forced Ashley to gulp down his cum. Ashley swallowed and swallowed as he had a tremendous load built up but finally he was done and she hadn't missed a drop.

"That's a good slut. Now I'm going to head home but before you leave you're going to do the same for all these other nice guys before you can do the same. I will be asleep by the time I get back as I'm quite drained so I will see you in the morning."

With that Evan turned around and left without saying another word to Ashley. She was about to say something for him but then Miles stepped up and muffled her with his cock down her throat. Ashley spent the next twenty minutes on her knees as each guy took turns fucking her face. They each finished just like Evan by shoving their dicks down her throat and forcing her to drink down their cum. The last guy was Andre and he did not go easy on her, Ashley was seeing stars by the time he was pumping his cum down her throat. His load was almost as big as the previous one as it felt like he was never going to stop feeding her.

By the time he pulled his slimy cock from her mouth Ashley looked down and could see that her stomach was actually somewhat bloated from all of the cum she had swallowed. She felt incredibly full and she knew it was from nothing but spunk from all of the guys.

Ashley was an absolute mess of saliva and cum again but she didn't want to take a shower at the house for fear that the guys would get horny again. She didn't think she could take another cock down her throat with how sore it was at this point. All of the guys had headed to the living room and were now watching TV so she quietly got dressed and exited the house without a word. Since she was no longer worried about getting caught she drove home with her face plastered with cum and immediately hopped in the shower. As he said Evan was already asleep and did not wake up for her, after the events that happened tonight and the fact that he had orchestrated everything she wondered what tomorrow would bring. There was one thing that Ashley did know for sure, she could not deny that she had really enjoyed herself tonight.

THE END

12