Lets Work Together

Story Info
Getting people to offer me up as a sex slave.
5.7k words
2.4
5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArgothV
ArgothV
2 Followers

Let's work together

CHAPTER 1

"I'm losing my mind with dreams of crowds lusting my body being used and abused was growing so strong within me. I was contemplating including a regular person who could bring willing gangbangers to me, or me to them.

The first person to take this spot was a guy in his thirties named "wire". This was do to his wire like hair. He was in a gang when in his teens and never really left that life behind. Wire had a crack addiction to feed, and I had a sex addiction to feed. Wire never really had any interest in me or guys in general.

I decided to talk to wire about teaming up together so we could both feed our addictions. How was I going to convince him through that our union would be beneficial for both of us? My first thought was I would pay for a hotel room, liquor, popers (which I was really into) and of course crack or crystal for everyone.

But this would only last for a short time. This pairing would need to be profitable as well. I had an idea and finally approached Wire in mid-January. I rented a room at a local dive motel. Then I got the standard supplies like booze, poppers a little rope and some crack.

first step was to tie a few restraints around the room that could be used later once we were in a full on high induced frenzy. I took a length of rope and made two hand "cuffs" restraints. They could be used to tie my hands and ankles. Another restraint to the base of the bed. This one was to connect to my ankles so I couldn't get away or chase him.

Another over the bathroom door and one at the head of the bed. My plan was almost ready. The sun was still up, and I had the room ready. I laid out the party favours including some S&M magazines to give them so Ideas for later and called Wire. Hey bud, you want to Cun party? I've got a room and 10 rocks we can burn. Wow, I never expected you would be into that. Text me the address and I'll be right there.

the plan is to first get him here on the idea that we would party his way and I had an idea how we could both get what we wanted. I put on music and waited in anticipation of his arrival. Knock, knock holy crap that was fast. I open the door and its Wire, so I step to the side for him to come in as I'm closing the door his "brother" comes around the corner.

Yeah, sorry Argoth, Skid gave me a ride and said he can add to the party. I'm sure he was thinking drugs. My mind went straight to two Cocks! was this going to mess up my plan. Let's see where this goes.

Skid and Wire make their way into the room, and I grab a drink. Help yourself guys, it's free! Wire lights up a blunt and sits on the edge of the bed. What's this plan all about Argoth? You have a plan to help us get what we both want. I sit down next to him and take the blunt.

I will go into that in a while and since you have brought Skid with you, I guess it will be a three way, my head was racing, split then. just saying it sounds good to me. We must keep it to just the two of you and me. Noone else can know what we're doing.

We partied for about an hour Moving from weed to smoking crack and drinking heavily. The sexual energy / urges were just too much at this point I couldn't hold it back. It was the perfect time.

The rocks I had laid out were almost gone as were the ones Skid brought. I loaded the pipe set it down. Skid will you tighten this on my wrist? I hold up my arms with the cuff hanging from one arm. He shrugs and says sure then proceeds,

is that hit for me wire? one sec for skid to Finnish tying my wrist behind my back. as he finishes Wire says now crawl over to me. he holds it to my mouth so I can hit it....? Without thinking he moves to in front of me. Holding out the pipe to my mouth right at cock level. The look on his face was great.

Wire says "Nope to messed up"...then he walks out. Skid walked over in front of me. Kinky Argoth but sure it's your party whatever gets you off! He did it without hesitating then reloaded it and put the pipe back in my mouth. Pulls his pipe out hits it himself.

Just then i could hear the door pounding which made me jump. Skid looked out the window, its Wire coming back. He opens the door and Wire takes the pipe from skid hitting it even before the door was closed. He was going to make up for lost time.

Then Skid asked if he could tie my legs. I like this thing Argoth has going with him being helpless and having to depend on us to give it to him. Being vulnerable to our darkest urges. Hey skid check out this article on ways to tie up your Prey. I've always wanted to Spank someone hard and even better with a wet ass!

Argoth, can we take advantage of you? Of course, we can skid this gets his juices flowing. Should i ask how? No, let it be a surprise stuttering yesses! I ask for a hit while he's tying my legs. and then i get to tie you up some too!!Skid responds for me, he's already taking control, of course we can do what we want. the pipe goes to Wire who had given the ropes to skid and he holds the popper for me to inhale

here take this close your eyes and don't exhale until I tell you to. I do what he says then a minute goes by and another as I'm getting higher holding my breath, keep your eyes closed and exhale. then they hold the pipe to my mouth., Now take this and don't exhale until I say.

your turn Wire too tie him up some more. He was tying my upper arms together with some rope. Getting excited I moaned and let out the smoke, OH Shit sorry? I hear well it seems you get to indulge an urge of yours Skid. He needs to be taught a lesson.

Suddenly im pushed to the ground face down. Skid gives me a smack on the ass then realizes that my jeans were in the way of that sting he wanted. He reaches around and unbuckles my pants while Wire gives them a tug down. That's better now you have skin to punish. I hear the water running then a loud SMACK. Wow that hurt.

I could hear wire laughing, that's awesome my turn, SMACK, SMACK even harder. This is going perfect as my ass tingles I feel it again only this time it's a belt and I can't help but to let out a moan. Again from the other side this time and again. They're taking turns. Let's see if he's learned his lesson. They roll me over and put the pipe in my mouth. Now close your eyes and hold it until I say so. A few minutes went by I could hear them talking.

I want to stand him up and tie his hands to that rope over the door. How about we do this, I hear the magazine pages turning and they grab my arms to lift me up to my feet. Ok exhale and open your eyes. I opened my eyes to Skid getting the door ready and a blindfold going over my eyes. They get me tied up and I feel the popper bottle under my nose.

My legs give out and now im hanging there. One quick tug and my jeans hit my feet. My shirt gets pulled over my head. I feel a pinch on my nipples. They must have found the clothes pins! then another pinches this time on my ball sack. They are laughing in the background hitting the pipe and adding more pins taking turns with the leather belt.

Just whipping me now everywhere. Occasionally in the balls as well. Turning me around SMACK, PINCH and now SPITTING on me! They untie me and I drop to my knees. Holding the back of my head they shove the popper bottle to my nose, hold it OR ELSE. Now the pipe and hold it. They tried to make me let it go. Slapping my face and groin punches.

They take the blind fold away and I open my eyes to a cock half hard and sticking in my face. Here's a pipe for you to hit he said. I instinctively suck up his cock. My hands were still tied, and he grabbed my head slamming his large cock into my mouth. I could hear Wire exhale and whisper I want some of that. Look there's rope tied to the end of the bed. So, they lift my arms and tie them to the bed. This tilts me forward so I can't sit up straight.

Wire loads the pipe with the last rock and hands it to skid as he pushes his way in front of me. Pulling out his cock and shoving it in my mouth. Skid took his hit, I can see skids hand push wire out of the way, I feel the cock withdraw and be replaced with Skid blowing his smoke into me!! More pinches now on my dick. I exhale and try to tell wire I have much more in my pants. It comes out sounding like I had been punched in the gut.

Skid sticks his cock back in my mouth and Wire search my pockets for the stash. Skid pulls out long enough for me to say not my pockets. Wire starts ravaging my underwear pulling off the pins and down around my knees. The sack falls out between my legs. it's a sack of another 20 rocks.

I can feel them both get up to inspect the newfound treasure...Hey guys did you forget me? Argoth no way, Pinch, Pinch, Pinch. SMACK straight on flesh now no underwear in the way I can feel the sharp pain right on my cock and ball sack. Here take a hit and shut up.

I hear Let's call M to bring the party here. Hey M, who's at the house? Ok get them to bring you and Jennifer over here. I've got Argoth tied up. Skid and I are abusing him and smoking his stash. We want to share all of it with you guys. Call T and ask him to bring me ten more here to this room, Argoth is buying, LMAO.

Wire grabs the pipe and loads up the biggest rock I've ever seen. Here smoke this. I take the biggest hit I could and as I lean my head back one of them grabs my head and shoves his dick in my mouth, Simultaneously my nose gets pinched so I can't let go of the smoke and have a cock shoved in me. I can hear M say " was that Argoth sucking your dick? Nope its Skids,

I'm getting so high I almost pass out from the lack of air. Just then He pulls out and shoves the pipe back in my mouth. Having just exhaled I was in BAD need of air and instinctively inhaled as deep as possible. I suck in hard and long trying to catch my breath only to be replaced with more smoke.

Holding my nose still a cock gets shoved back into me.... One of them shoving my head down on the massive cock in front of me. I can't exhale so I'm getting so high. Next thing I know I'm waking up tied face down over the table. Ass in the air and voices talking about how they wated to shove an empty beer bottle in my ass

Just then I get two cocks in my mouth. It takes me a few minutes to realize that meant someone else was there. Who was it? I kept still trying to figure out who it was. I heard girls on the other side of the room laughing. So, it's a group of people I raise my head and hear Wire say put the pipe in his mouth and wait.

Argoth, I invited some friends and family over I hope you don't mind. Actually, I don't care if you do or not really. We are going to fuck your body like a human fuck toy have fun or don't. Again, we don't care. Oh my god you are brutal one girl said. Someone lights up the pipe and I inhale until its pulled away I can feel the cold glass bottle on my ass.

One person starts in with chanting fuck his ass, fuck his mouth, FUCK HIM HARD. Over and over while each person takes a turn spitting on my ass. I can feel it running down my legs as the bottle is pushed into me deeper and deeper. Wire then some really tall guy steps in front of me and stick their dicks in my mouth. I'm tied down have lungs full of crack, giant cock in my mouth and a girl bottle fucking my ass. Now its alternating pipe to poppers. Back and forth till my eyes are rolling.

They stop fucking my ass long enough to move me to the bed with my head facing the bottom and my legs spread and tied to the headboard. Then everyone took a turn to spit on and slap my ass. back to fucking my ass, this time it was a hand in a glove, then another hand

Oh no, now another girl climbs on top of me and inserts what feels like a very thick strap on into my ass with their hands. This goes on for a while with them pulling out long enough to change out places and give me a hit. I hear an unfamiliar voice sing out "ROTATE" this time it's a huge guy's hand going in me. people are just showing up getting high and Some watch while others take part in fucking me.

I woke up again, this time I'm not tied anymore. Im on the bed and have my pants back on. My ass hurts and my face is covered in cum. Looking around I see everyone has left but wire and Skid. I sit up and say it's time we talked.

The two gathered around and I could tell the high had worn off and they were feeling shame and fear I would be mad. Guys first thing stop feeling like you did something wrong. I planned this out and you just went with it as I had hope you would.

Now I want you two to contact two (2) people each that deal crack. Tell them they can have this same night with me each time we want to buy from them if they discount it by half. They can invite as many people as possible or whatever to rape me repeatedly.

The stuff we buy then, we will use on our own party which I have ideas for as well as you will to, I'm sure. You can deliver me to them and watch or whatever, but no holds barred fuck toy delivery. I can do this up to 4 times a month.

That's twice every two weeks. We will rent a VRBO house at 110 night for the weekend that will cost 375 in all. The supplies will run $500 giving us 100 rocks at a cost, with our discount, of $5 each (1/2 price).

If We do this one weekend every two weeks it will cost us 1k a weekend. I figure we can have our parties once or twice a month and invite up to ten people to party with per night. Now we will share our stuff as part of the participation fee of 50.00 but people need to bring something to the table. This will pay for the weekend with just 20 guests over two days.

I'm sure you realize by now that I have a sex addiction and need to be dominated by all that feel a need and with any object or objects you can think of. Yes, in fact the guys went down the street to the gay bar. They posted a sign directing everyone here to use your body. We extended your stay for the weekend. Good luck we will watch from the 10 cameras we placed in here.

Before they were able to leave there was four guys walking up. one of them asked if this was the place the slut was tied up. Wire pointed at me, gave the dildo in my ass a couple hits and said he is all yours. They dropped their pants and had me split open with two giant cocks in my ass and two in my mouth.

I heard M ask if they could stay and watch. Wire what do you think? should we stay or go? Lets go I have another flyer and have an idea to put it up at the bus station next door. They all agree and head next door. Wire is putting up the flyer on a pavilion when a homeless guy comes up. Wire dropped a page and the homeless guy picked it up. Thank you now I have two to put up.

Can you read that Ok? he tells him no its been a while. So Wire explains that his slut - sex slave is bound in the hotel next door and waiting to be used. Realizing what he just heard. he goes to get his friends who are also homeless and at the station. Wire comes back to tell them what happened only to see ten grocery carts being pushed over to the hotel.

This would be a good time to bring up those cameras and check in on our slut. The bar guys were getting dressed as the first of the homeless train began. They started on argoths mouth as the Ladies were shoving their fist in his ass. Forcing him to finger them as they shot cum in his ass and on his chest.

When wire and I went back in the morning, There were three neighbors just sitting there asleep. They had been watching a homemade fucking machine on full speed tear up My ass. They left the machine going and woke me up then the three of them.

The look on their faces as they relized they had been asleep for hours and the machine was still fucking me. I had no strength and couldn't get free on my own. When they turned the machine off and pulled it away. There was a river of cum that drained from my ass. Evidently this was enough to send them into a frenzy shoving there cocks down my throat until they all covered me in cum again.

Getting the forces together

Chapter 2

It was the end of January and we have been able to put on some parties we thought were good getting buy with the supplies we had and limited guest. This needed to change. We had forgotten the first step. Get four dealers to arrange parties for them in exchange for a discount. This was about to change.

the evening air was chilled with the wind blowing I could feel goosebumps on my legs that were exposed. The wetness on my ass made it even colder. I didn't mind as I was bent over a pool table with my wrist stretched out by the ropes tied to the corners on the other end. The host was on the table shouting. Watch this shot as he would shove his rod into my mouth repeatedly, While Wire was holding my head back by my hair, one of his friends was fucking me with a pool stick.

This was one of our contacts for some of the drugs we were getting. Skid had decided to offer me up as a fuck toy for him, his wife and any number of friends he would invite to abuse me once a month. The rules were simple. No one causes me to bleed. No one uses anything that will scar me. And no rusty items. They had me for 4 hours and we got our supply for 50% after that it would cost them 10% of what we owed them for each additional hour. I found myself especially eager to be used as the 5th, 6th and 7th hour rolled around. We left there with 50 rocks for 150. And had three more suppliers to make the same offer too.

.

A week goes by and it's a party weekend. So I reserved a VRBO on line and prepped the coolers with drinks poppers and a ravage my ass sign. I made just for the bar when wire comes over and Says hurry up and get in. We have 20 min to get too the garage or they're leaving. Skid I already rented a house on the beach for this weekend. Argoth no worries I didn't forget, We just have an opportunity for a quick 4 hour run before we start the weekend,

Skids in the car with Mary which I think is a street whore they picked up on the way. She has a dildo she is pushing in her pussy while skid is pinching her nipples Before I can ask what's going on? Wire gives me an ecstasy and explains that they are going to watch as this supplier has a party at their garage.

They're are having an customer appreciation party for their legitimate pros and family. It's the same setup as last time but they want to be free to continue until their done. when I told them about our set up they asked to join for the weekend. they are giving us 100 rocks for the first 4 hours at their garage. and anyone 18 or older who wishes to use me with anything they wish, oh, yes they want to film it but they will give us an extra 100 rocks to film it.

Their Joining us for the weekend will put us at 30- 40 people per day over two days. They will pay us $100 pp / per day. And the other 20 are at $50 each. That's 3k for the weekend and it will cost us $375. Don't forget the 200 rocks we will have left.

They will also supply all the rocks and ecstasy for the weekend. Regardless of who shows up. This means that we keep everything for us.

I hear wire say, Argoth what's it going to be? I could only respond by grabbing his cock as I could feel the warmth of the ecstasy kick in

Skid reached around and stuck a pipe with a bolder on it. That Rock took me three hits to cash it. I was so high. I woke up to Mary pushing her dildo past my silk shorts and the tip pushing into me. While marry was losing my ass up she also filled me with lube. that went on for ten minutes until we arrived there.

When we arrived, they all got me to the front door then handcuffed

Me and left me there as they went upstairs to a private booth that will stop them from interfering as they will want too later. Only Then realizing they are still outside.

As they go inside, I hear someone inside say the meat is here! The door opens To my surprise it's six girls and six guys with shots from the senior class in their graduation robes. All naked as a bird

ArgothV
ArgothV
2 Followers
12