Lets Work Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm pulled into the entrance and have a collar put on. The welcome party systematically tie me down on a bench with my head, arms and legs restrained putting me in a bent forward and lock position. From the dark two fucking machines rolled out.

They were placed to simultaneously pump my face and ass. They would stop the face machine Long enough to give me a hit then return the huge cock to throat fucking me. After a while I realized the restraint table, I was on was mobile. I was being moved from room to room.

It was this moment I heard a yell from upstairs. I was having trouble making out their muffled voices. He's Cumming, It's a flat, beakers a d wench.

The pipe gets shoved in my mouth as the window opens, I'm taking a hit when I hear they have bats.

The table I'm on stands me up then lays back in a reclined position. The lights come on to reveal the senior class and their parents in this garage in a circle around me. The first girl walks up, between my legs, stands their as her parents move to my side. Each one placed a hand on my hip and leg. They look up at me as they tell their daughter to have a blast.

She pinned my balls sack to my nipples leaving my ass open her parents handed her clasp That she would put on my ass cheeks pulling it wide open.

She took this opportunity to start pushing this softball bat into me. She would spit on me as she hit my abs. Her parents both stuffed my face with a dildo taking turns throat fucking me. Then just as suddenly she stopped and call the next in line.

It was a changing of the guards.

The next person stepped up with his parents. Dad said Don let me show you how this is done. My name is David and your going to meet Goliath. He pulls out of his bag a dildo know as Goliath. It's 16 inches long and 2.5 inch wide.

The boy takes it from his dad and looses no time as he starts by immediately pushing it all the way in me. Hitting the base of the cock on my ass. As he picks up speed his pushes become Slams that echo in the garage so loud I swear they can hear it up top.

Just then his mom says give me a turn. This lady calls for her brother's to both come stick their cocks in my mouth as she starts pumping my ass like she's digging a hole. It turns out her brothers are the defensive back coach's. They walk up cocks out and standing hard like javelins coming at my face.

They don't lose a beat as they step up and start slamming their massive cock down my throat. One pulls out as the other fills its spot. Their sitter digs pushing me onto their cocks with each slam of Goliath. Don steps up and takes goliath from mom and gets deeper and harder.

Dad speaks up getting everyone's attention. ok let's try this then. It's a family activity then Turn him over, spread his legs and tie his elbows behind his back. Now Tie his head back and his throat on choaker.

Mom hold the pipe for him to hit and get ready to light it up. I want it Hot and Long so put two rocks in it one down further so it starts burning after you light the first one. Don when I say now you start slamming his ass as fast and hard as you can with goliath, and I mean give him all 16 inches on each push.

uncle john place yourself in front of his mouth ready to throat fuck him. Keep in mind you are also plugging his ability to breath. Uncle Pete your on belt duty whipping his Ass then whatever you want. This can be whatever you want.

I hear the dad ask for a blindfold and in seconds I feel it pulled over my eyes as he starts a count down. 10. don places the tip of goliath on my ass wiggling it around so id know it was cumming at me soon. 9... Pete pulls the belt across my ass pn [re[eration to slap my ass hard on his call. 8 mom teases me with the pipe on my lips as I start to suck in I hear...

7 the rope around my neck tightens causing my brething to be labored 6... NOW and as mom pulls the pipe away, Don leans into me with his shoulder pushing Goliath in my hole fast and all the way in hard. at that moment dad punches me in the gut as hard as he can.

This excites Don and his pushes get super-fast suddenly, dad's hit of course forces out all the air in me. mom on point sticks the pipe back in my mouth heating the end up to slow the burn but with me inhaling to catch my breath it was gone in about a minute I tried to hold on to the pipe as she pulled it away only to be replaced by johns massive cock sliding down my throat. I can hear mom hitting the pipe and Dad grabs my nose as Pete lays three skin popping slaps with the belt starting on my legs and working up to my lower back

when He said again, and everything stopped. I was still holding my breath when SLAM gut shot again. Instantly and violently, I exhale followed by mom placing the pipe back to my lips heating up everything. It drew into me so fast as I was gasping for air it was on the second rock in instantly. I was getting so high I hadn't noticed they now had me floating in air... the pipe was replaced by never ending line of cocks as everyone got in a line to either fuck my ass or throat

I passed out as I was being pushed back and forth by a mix of cocks, bottles, or even broom sticks. When I woke up, I was drenched in cum and spit. The group was packing up and my crew was untying me. I asked Wire what was happing, and he replied with All I can say is I learned a lot that we will use on you again.

You should get some rest. We are heading over to the house to set up for the weekend. But you don't get a big break they are taking you outside in the woods when we get there while we set up the house. Our other guest will be here in about an hour. Have fun as they walk away all laughing like a horde of demons.

We all pulled up to the house together. My door was pulled open and I was dragged into the woods by my feet. I could see Wire getting handed a large envelope and laughing as he yelled good luck Argoth, you guys will have to carry him back if he can't walk so don't go too far.

The woods provided some unique places for them to continue the attack on my body. We stopped about 20 feet on where they tied me to a log laying on the ground. Here they would each take a turn shoving something in my ass and leaving it there. The next person would decide to play with it and leave it, replace it or add to it. This went on until everyone had a turn.

Then they took me to camp site they found a group of gypsys and offered my mouth for their pleasure. It didn't take long before I was blinded by cum and blowing cum bubbles with my nose. Come on Argoth we still have 20 min before your do back. Lets see what we can do with you hanging by your neck.

String him up on that tree you three guys get under him and shove your cocks in deep. The more you bend your knees it will tighten the rope choking him out. They start out slow and forced with each taking a turn to penetrate deeper. The speed would pick up and they would bend their knees a little each time until I was passing out. This is when they would ALL at the same time thrust their cocks spreading me wide open and suddenly dropping me into a choking. They repeated this until I woke up with them dragging me by my wrist back up to the house.

I hear wire call out to them. Welcome back we were about to come look for you. Can I get some people out here to get Argoth in the pool. He needs cleaned up. That worked to wake me and clean me up. I drag my self out of the pool and collapse on a pool chair. Before I know what's going on im getting covered in lube. The feel of it running down my crack is one of my favorite.

Just then I feel a bottle pushing in my exposed ass. These girls grab my wrist and pull them around the front over my head. I feel the bottle pull out and be replaced by a fist that really wants in me. These girls starts chanting as her pushes become hits slamming her fist in me at first then pushing her arm all the way to her elbow. Her girls would add lube every few strokes causing a slurping sound with every pull and a slush with every push.

They stopped chanting long enough to call over the guys. Without any coaching they dropped their pants and each took a turn Skull fucking me there by the pool. While they took turns so did the girls. It felt like one may have gotten all the way up to her shoulder.

Wire, skid and M's voice came over a speaker. Everyone please make your way into the main house as we get Argoth prepared for the next phase of tonight's fuck fest. Everyone leaves ne there and goes towards the house. I hear one person whisper... I've got to see his ass gushing a river of CUM before we leave, they whispered back, we're not leaving this place has beds for us all.

12