Letter from Frost Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the cafeteria, Destiny has taken to puling out my dick and stabbing it with her metal fork...work has really changed for me!

April 11-My sister came by to visit and Kyrsten showed Gladys how I am disciplined. Gladys thought it was quite funny and took pictures for next year's Christmas newsletter.

April 13-Grafton Hines, my assistant manager became engaged to Destiny today, we had a cake, but I missed the whole party as I was going down on Trixie the file clerk as she sat behind my desk. After work, I understand, Monique, Kyrsten and Destiny took Grafton to see Saskia about getting his own Prince Albert piercing, the poor bastard.

April 16-Today was a big deal. Kyrs brought home a foot long dildo and shoved it up my ass with her strap-on.

I have graduated from bigger and bigger fake penises since Kyrs moved in, and now my anus, which used to hurt from the proctologist's pinkie, is totally loose. Kyrs says I will probably need an adult diaper to keep me from incontinence before I'm forty.

April 20-Kyrsten has begun catheter training on me, which I mentioned in an earlier diary entry. It's been going on for a bit. When I'm home, I cannot urinate until I write 200 lines of French from the famous "Henriade" poem.

Then I have to write 200 more lines before my NEXT bathroom visit. And of course the catheter is on me all the time at work.

April 25-I've discovered that whenever I'm irritable and whiny, it really does help that Kyrsten gives me a bare bottom paddling, and Monique is starting to do it to me nearly every lunch hour as well.

In addition, Kyrsten has brought home a metal locker, the size of the one that the bullies used to push me in back in school. Kyrs says she's going to lock me in it for an hour or two a day to help me realize my priorities. Thank God for the air holes.

May 5- Today Sergei finally arrived. I thought he'd have a Russian accent, but he talks like everyone else. He seems pretty bright, though.

We had a great conversation tonight about sports, and politics and the like. But after dinner Kyrsten ordered me to strip and kneel naked in front of them on the floor.

"You like sports, huh?" Sergei said, chuckling. "I don't let my subs watch a lot of TV especially football, since it's not for sissies, but for real men, you know?"

I nodded dispiritedly.

"And you don't need to have all those political opinions either. All you have to say is "Yes Sir" and "Yes Ma'am". You understand?"

Again I nodded, and then Sergei leaned down and slapped my face and I said "Yes, sir."

"Also, I can't believe how dusty and messy this house is, and how awful the condition of the lawn is, too."

"I do have a lawn service, but hiring you and Miss Kyrsten was very-"

"Yeah, whatever. You can clean the house and cut the lawn, and I'll make sure you do it, queer boy." Sergei snapped.

Kyrsten laughed. "I remember, Sergei, when you and I were training Senator Persimmons in Cincinnati. You had him nekkid, clipping around the edge of the lawn after he'd mowed it.. and when you found stray grass where he'd missed a few, you made the Senator do it again as you whipped his ass hard."

May 8-For leaving a water glass in the sink, Sergei gave me a whaling with a scourge, which is a nasty whip with metal sparks on the ends of the tails. There is a chasm of difference from Kyrs's fairly harsh whippings and Sergei's far harder swing.

But, to make sure there were no hard feelings, Sergei had me shave off some of his body hair and suck his dick. And I have to say I really enjoyed it!

I really thought I was heterosexual.

"It's the only way you punks learn-a whipping and then some time on my bone" Serg laughed.

May 9-I'm kind of exhausted. This serious bisexual training has begun in earnest. After they made love tonight, I had to lick the juices off Kyrsten and then Sergei, slurping her cum and his off his huge dick...and he says he's going to start having me give him blowjobs when I bring them breakfast in bed.

It's so hard, especially when I watch Serg kissing Kyrsten's boobs, and licking her nipples. I now assist in her bath and of course watch her bouncing around in those little tops, but I never get to touch them...such succulent breasts.

And when she shakes them in front of me, sometimes I just burst into tears. And now he'll be here all the time, taunting me and enjoying those boobs fully with his lucky mouth. Motorboating them, all that.

May 12-I am spending more and more time trapped in the locker. This is so Kyrsten and Serg can have privacy time. It's almost cured my claustrophobia.

I go in the locker for 3 hours and then it's (on a time lock) time to be released and I get out and go into the master bedroom and clean their naked, love stained bodies off with my tongue. I am so horny.

May 14-Serg and Kyrsten had some people over to play Strip Poker, and they used my mouth for extra penalties when they lost a hand or so.

May 17-Nothing is more repulsive than having Sergei give me a footjob (those toenails on my cock) except when I have to rim the turds and dingleberries out of his anus.

Serg drinks these milkshakes, and he has a lactose intolerance, and it's nasty.

I also slurp and suck Kyrs's used tampons dry of the blood...wow.

May 19th-Sergei promised that I could watch a Yankees game today but instead had to kneel naked with a blindfold on and suck him slowly while he watched it.

I guess people used to listen to baseball on the radio, right?

May 23-I had to eat Cap'n Crunch out of the toilet bowl today, after complaining that Kyrs forgot to get my Honey Nut Cheerios.

June 4th-Now I am being forced to suck off groups of men that Sergei brings home, twice a week or so.

It's not good enough that I service him and Kyrsten anymore.

Still, I am getting good at it, and I spend so much time in chastity that I am becoming vaguely aroused when I am forced to perform homosexual acts.

June 10-I was fired from work since the employees refuse to take criticism from me anymore. They are routinely demanding me to kiss their feet and they take my pants down for discipline in the middle of the call center.

Each girl has a Ping-Pong paddle...sigh.

Monique pulled my dick out in front of a major client and began burning it with her Virginia 100s cigarette, and a week later I got fired.

June 18th-I got a job at home editing an online business journal, so now the money problem is gone (it actually pays more than the call center) and I have more time to serve Sergei and Kyrsten.

At this point Kyrs lets me jerk off in front of her every two weeks, and I sure look forward to it.

July 3-I understand that Destiny, my former employee has iced her new husband's balls, and cut them off. Poor Grafton!

September 19-I keep forgetting to update. A week ago, Sergei and Kyrsten left. I am now living alone but in chastity, and I have to wait for them to come visit to get a release.

In addition to doing my online editing job and keeping the house clean (Monique comes by to check for dust and whips me if I fall off) I must write a thousand lines of "I am a sissy bitch for Kyrsten and Sergei" every day and FedEx it to them.

This means getting up very early in the morning, writing all day including when I'm on the toilet. (Fortunately I am no longer going through catheter training)

If I miss a few lines one day, they are doubled via e-mail from Sergei plus what I have to write the next day. I must send the FedEx package of lines out every night at seven-thirty.

This means that all my free time is taken up, but at least I am not focused on my eternal horniness.

November 4-Kyrsten and Sergei came and I got to jerk off! They will see me again around Christmas. There's the life, right? I used to be an alcoholic pill-popping, overeating chain smoker, and now I am focused on doing my lines and also exercising. My life is truly different now!

******************************************

So, Shoeblossom, that was my diary for about eight months back in 2003. Since then, I got engaged to Monique, and she has taken over my training, and Sergei and Kyrsten are changing lives the chastity way, I understand, in Dubai.

But I'm a fairly happy fellow!

Best,

Norman Fishbein

Dear Normie:

Life is complicated but I love it when the kinky existence works out!

Shoeblossom

12