Letter from Gander Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then slowly knock them off!

Or how to attach numerous strings to a big metal ball, connect them to the dominos and stand Marjorie up and then kick the ball so they all came off in a big rip...

And this turned Marjorie off intensely.

I learned, that during Herman's eight year tenure, he'd never used the toilet to pee, no, Marjorie's pretty mouth had done the job, and she'd gloss her lips perfunctorily after every stint as his urinal.

As Herman liked to drink a lot of beer, Marjorie spent a good deal of time in the bathroom on her nyloned knees, and "I never kissed the bitch." Herman assured me.

I pointed out to Herman that possibly he should just stay with Marjorie.

"I just don't think I have the energy to follow all this scheduled stuff for her." I said

"Following all these regulations takes the fun out of being a Master, you know?"

Marjorie was much too demanding to be my submissive. I told Herman privately that he should ask for more of a "stipend" than he'd gotten before.

And instead, Herman bought Marjorie a diamond engagement ring. I was in their wedding, and quite happy for them!

Today I live with a fairly well-known tranny called Spiridion. Spiro is a dress designer, and has a podcast thing connected with Youtube, where he gives fashion tips, and judges beauty contests, and he can be a vicious bitch.

He is also a judge on "Project Runway" and "Dancing With the Stars" now and then, and can be a vicious bitch.

But with his podcast, a TV show, four best-selling books, his sales from his designer dresses and other crap, Spiro is phenomenally rich.

Sometimes producers beg Spiro to design costumes for their movies, and he makes them cower before he says yes...I think I might be the only one who is not frightened of him.

Today Spiro signed off his show, sent some weeping contestants home, and then sashayed into his dressing room in his little miniskirt.

"They'll learn not to be so amateur the next time, won't they?"

Spiro sat down next to me. "What a day I've had, Master Norb. Do you want a little oral stimulation?" Spiro gave me a luscious, ladyboy smile.

Truly his mouth can be a great way to ease my tension.

Fags really give the best head. I am not sure why. Spiro can suck for hours and make me cum even when I'm wearing a condom, which I always am. (You have to sport a rubber, these crossdressers are disease magnets)

Of course I then make Spiro suck my semen out of the rubber and chew it up...

But this time, I don't twig to the offered blowjob. I lean towards Spiro and rub his bulge in the miniskirt for a bit, and give him a big grin.

"Had a busy day, did you, Spiro?" I rub the bulge again, and Spiro moves around a little uncomfortably.

Spiro has a little metal chastity block at the end of his penis instead of a chastity belt. It's called a guiche.

This leaves his dick free, but not able to emit semen, which means I can tease his dick all I like without the worry that Spiro is going to have an "accident."

Once in a while I feel generous and I unlock the guiche and let him rub one out against my boot, but I don't feel generous all that often.

I'm not really gay, of course. Spiro asked me to live with him, and I told him I'd need to have a $200,000 "Deposit" and then five grand a month.

It's been really great. My parents finally have been able to retire, from my financial gatherings from my subs, as I still see most of the others, even Marjorie, when Herman needs a break.

True, I am growing fonder of Spiro these days. We have great talks about books and music, and do a lot of interesting things together. He doesn't mind when I have a girlfriend over, and will even pay for my hookers if I need them.

But on the other hand, Spiro is a little too sure of himself.

We have to mend that ego thing quite often, don't you think?

Whippings, enemas, it all works well, but I really get a kick out of massaging Spiro's dick while he's painfully locked in the guiche.

Today, in the dressing room, I unsnapped Spiro's miniskirt and pulled it back and yanked down his panties. There it was, his big, sweating schlong.

It still had marks on it from this morning, when I caned Spiro's penis for leaving seeds in my freshly squeezed orange juice.

Now I toyed with the metal block on the end of his glans and watched happily as Spiro's dick expanded and contracted around the metal block painfully.

"Daddy doesn't need a beejay now and since I ordered you to put in a big butt plug, and I time-locked it, we're not going to be doing any ass-banging, either."

Modern technology, kink-wise, is amazing, isn't it?

Poor Spiro looked a little uncertain, which is very rare for this egomaniacal drag queen.

We just returned the other night from two weeks in Las Vegas where he'd been judging a "Dancing With the Stars" deal...and every night after the show, I'd fuck expensive hookers and make him watch on his knees.

Like most fags, Spiro truly hates women, and this was a glorious experience, and of course he had to pay them...

And so that's the way the cookie is crumbling for me, Shoeblossom!

Best,

Nutty Norbert.

Keep being the Master I know you can be, Norb!

Shoeblossom

12