Letter from Grosse Pointe

Story Info
A unique anti-smoking cure!
2.8k words
3.77
8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I am an experienced master who got his start in his hometown of Bombay. For some weird reason, fat, entitled American expatriate women love to subjugate themselves before Master Dwali...

Finally, I fell in love with Carolyn, who was rich and a true pain slut. Caro brought me home to her Michigan hometown, and here we settled.

Things have jumped, though, since I got Caro to submit to a woman. Who better to bring this heiress to her knees than a stripper from the proletariat?

Timber has pleased us far beyond my greatest expectations!

On Timber's last night with me, I felt a tremendous loss.

"Shall I summon the pig?" Timber asked me sleepily. The young erotic dancer kissed my chest and snickered.

"We're going to miss you, Timber." I replied, grinning. Timber whistled, and my wife Carolyn came into the room hesitantly.

Our bedroom was dark except for some low lights, just enough to see Timber's gorgeous, petite figure as well as Caro's more Rubenesque shape.

The two women couldn't be more different-Timber is a tiny thing with smallish breasts that she refuses to augment to the anguish of her employer, the owner of the strip club "Cherries 4ever!"

It's fun to hold Timber's tiny body in my arms!

Caro is a knockout, even after all these years, but very full figured. She is sensitive about this, and I wouldn't dream of reassuring her.

Never let a submissive know that they are desirable, right?

"Well, my sow, how did the oven cleaning go?"

"I bet she licked it out instead of cleaning it." Timber smirked.

Caro looked at the floor sheepishly. I admired how her full breasts gleamed in the moonlight.

"I did the best I could, Dwali. We need more cleansing--"

"You are a lazy, pot-bellied pig." My acerbic comment sent Timber off into helpless giggles as she lay in my strong brown arms.

When we moved back into Caro's fabulous manse, I insisted that all the servants be let go, and that Caro do all the cleaning and cooking, and she had thrived under this regimen, though since she'd been spoiled all her life, it took a steep learning curve.

Timber had been fending for herself since she left the trailer park at fifteen, and eight years later, when I met her, she was remarkably accomplished.

Though of course she had the usual class resentments against my wealthy spouse...

"You are a whining pile of suet." I said crisply. "I will have to get a cattle prod or something to get you to work harder, the bullwhip just doesn't do the trick."

I watched with great satisfaction as a tear rolled down Carolyn's cheek. She of course is in fine shape and teaches a Zumba class on Saturday mornings.

But I noticed that Caro's pierced quim was glistening. She hadn't had an orgasm in a bit, and is a true chastity sub, but even with all the tension, she thrives on a steady diet of scorn and insults.

I hadn't given Caro permission to unlock her piercing or masturbate in some time. Caro had asked me for an orgasm "cleanse"

For an entire month, I'd had her suck me off five times a day, as well as go down on Timber, and this was the only time I touched my wife...

Timber wasn't really a bisexual, so she endured Caro's oral affections, but I really enjoyed it. Still, I didn't touch Caro even in the rare affectionate way I had before.

This had made Caro sad in a way, especially when she'd seen Timber and I cuddling, but on the other hand it got her very, very horny, and I saw her doing weird shit to try and get off, such as sitting on a lively Maytag washing machine.

Timber had tried to touch Caro a bit, she'd use a whippy cane to make Caro dance when my wife had gone to clean Timber's apartment.

Now I motioned to the bed. "Come and clean Timber and I off, you warthog. We've gotten greasy with all this passion."

Caro climbed on the bed and moved to Timber's clitoris where she began sucking out my spunk.

Timber then kicked Carolyn in the shoulder as my poor spouse's head bobbed between Timber's glorious thighs.

"You're doing a shitty job, ass wipe, you filthy old dyke!" Timber kicked even harder and I'm afraid Carolyn fell off our bed.

But later Caro and Timber had a weepy embrace, since Timber was going back to California.

I was worried that when Timber left, Caro would slack off in her personal habits. Caro had been a heavy smoker since her schooldays, and Timber was instrumental in helping Caro quit.

I had told Carolyn that I was going to watch her closely, and give her a slash with my three foot dog whip for every cigarette she smoked.

Caro was constantly smoking--in the bathroom, out in the yard as she did the gardening...(That was another place she occasionally got a whipping from me, when she would accidentally cut down one of my tomato plants.)

But Carolyn couldn't give up the cancer sticks!

I also called Carolyn's work (she had, like any rich bitch, her own art gallery) and asked Carolyn's personal assistant, who I had fooled around with a bit, to watch her employer's smoking habits.

According to Chalfonte, Carolyn's assistant, an enormous but sexy black woman...

Caro had smoked twenty cigarettes in a day!

"And the artists find it really gross. She refuses to smoke outside, Dwali." Chalfonte told me on the phone.

This was back before Timber had gotten directly involved with our lives. I had begun an affair with Timber, and it wasn't exactly clandestine, but I didn't bring her home or anything.

At that time it still hadn't occurred to me that I might need help with this anti-smoking project.

What was I to do? The doctor had advised Caro that she had a spot of emphysema on her lung, and it was terribly off putting. I thought I could punish her, but Caro liked being punished by me...I am gorgeous, eh?

Kind of a Brad Pitt, polished with Man-Tan.

Caro had probably forgotten that first day about my ultimatum, and when she got in from the gallery, she was horrified because first, I had the short dog whip out, and secondly, Timber, my stripper girlfriend was over visiting.

Carolyn know I was sleeping with Timber and a host of other girls (including two of Caro's sisters) and accepted this as part of her slave status.

But up until then Carolyn had never had to experience these women in her life, in her face, and she would have been horrified to find they knew of her submissive fantasies.

And then I told Caro that Timber was going to punish her for the twenty cigarettes she'd smoked, and Caro had gasped.

Carolyn was enraged when I told her to disrobe in front of this insolent slut, this whore-ish dancer.

Then Caro became somewhat recalcitrant after Timber suggested we do the punishment in the back yard and even more embarrassed as she knew that would lead to her neighbors discovering her secret...

Caro stripped and bent over a hassock.

"Nice to have someone else take off their clothes while I stay dressed for a change" Timber had remarked. Oh, how Caro was fuming!

At that time, Carolyn had never been punished by a woman. Whenever we were at a dungeon (there is a nice one in Ann Arbor) Caro's lip would curl watching girl-on-girl BDSM couples.

Carolyn was very old fashioned.

After the whipping, which Timber thoroughly enjoyed doing for a first time, Caro had a new look in her eyes. I watched her thank Timber and kiss her feet.

The next day, Caro only smoked seventeen cigarettes at home and four or five at work, and Timber was busy so I had then given Caro her whipping.

Twenty-one with my blacksnake flogger, and Caro could barely walk when it was over. I wondered if this might make her smoke less...

Timber had dropped by later, and suggested Caro be bound and a cucumber stuffed in her mouth to cure her of this oral addiction.

"Not too long ya know?" Timber had said, popping her gum as Caro wept in humiliation. "Four or five hours while you and I go and get a bite and then go fuck, Dwali. What do you think?"

Yes, this punishment helped considerably. I began tying Caro up for a couple of hours every night. Sometimes I would put her in the corner, facing the wall, and others, I'd let her watch Timber and I go at it in the sack.

I told Caro I wasn't really much interested in fucking her anymore, and since she loved smoking so much, she could use her mouth to satisfy me and other men in the neighborhood.

I told Caro she might get fucked by me if she could stay off cigarettes for an entire month, but otherwise things wouldn't go so well.

"And you damn well better not touch yourself or get relief any other way, you understand, you tobacco addicted behemoth?"

So my wife had her orders--no smoking and no stroking. I was fairly sure she wouldn't fuck anyone else, but still I worried.

The very next day, Caro's assistant, Chalfonte called me from the gallery to tell me she'd caught her employer again surreptitiously puffing on the balcony.

"Chalfonte, you're an adventurous soul" I began

"You bet, baby...what about it?"

"I left a paddle there from the last time I gave Caro a few whacks on her lunch hour."

"Right, we wondered what all the screaming was from her back office."

"You are a big black woman. I want you to give Caro ten for me right now. You think she's a racist bitch, don't you?"

"My momma been cleaning Caro's momma's floors for 25 years now. You bet I do, Dwali!"

After Chalfonte's happy assent, Caro returned home walking rather oddly.

I could tell that her two hundred and fifty pound secretary had truly gone to town with that paddle.

Chalfonte told me later that she decided this would be an opportune time to ask her boss for a raise (or to give her five or six more) and Caro had been quite generous.

"It was so awful, Dwali." Caro reported tearfully. "Chalfonte came into my office and made me consume--yes she made me eat the butt of my Virginia Slim and then she took me over her knee and yanked up my miniskirt and dragged down my panties and ..she hits awfully hard."

I was so aroused by this image that I demanded that Caro blow me immediately.

A few days later, I came home from an amorous visit to Caro's mother and Timber was there. She had unhooked our clothesline in the back yard and replaced it with very thin baling wire.

Caro had pierced nipples and through those nipples are little round hoops. Her previous Master, "Knives McKelway" who reportedly thrashes the dean at the University of Michigan...and the mayor of Flint as well...

Knives had installed the hoops in all his sub's nipples apparently, males and females, so he could occasionally lock weights on the tits that would force his slaves to work harder on their posture.

You have to make a real effort to stand when you have twin one pound weights on your tits, and it provided the energy and effort that one would get from doing daily crunches.

Noting the hoops, Timber had threaded the baling wire through them, but she'd raised the new "clothesline" just a bit higher so my poor wife had to hang and stand on her tip toes to reduce the pressure on her nipples.

I watched in some astonishment as Timber bound my wife's hands behind her back and began thrashing Caro's bare ass.

Timber was enraged, using one of my pool cues and she hit Caro so hard once that it broke in her hand, but Caro didn't use her safe word, so I didn't intervene.

"Why are you so mad, Timber?" I asked, amused.

"So I dropped by to pick up my other dress and I was looking at Carolyn's X-rays which still look like shit because of the smoking...

And then I pass by her bedroom and guess who is smoking and clit-didding?"

Normally, when Caro masturbated against my orders, I would whip her palms...

I was furious with Caro's further tobacco misuse, as well as the direct order for her to not touch herself without permission. This was before she'd gotten pierced.

God knows how much she might be doing it in the bathrooms at work!

So I sat on the porch and I watched Timber thrash Caro's butt and her tits and her legs...Timber, of course smokes like a train, and she went and got her car ashtray and dumped it in Caro's mouth as she hung there on the clothesline.

After Timber and Caro were both exhausted and Caro thoroughly marked up and rather nauseated from the old butts from our stripper's car...

Timber told my wife that she would have to stay hooked to the clothesline while "I go upstairs and fuck Dwali's brains out."

And then a few days later, Timber had caught Caro smoking yet again and she burned one of her own cigarettes on Caro's left boob until my wife had cried...

And then she'd locked Carolyn in a closet, but while Caro was in there, she'd been so sexually charged from the experience that she'd masturbated illicitly AGAIN.

Finally, Carolyn quit smoking for good, and after a complicated surgery, her lungs were fine and the emphysema was removed.

So then Timber used the same encouragements to help Caro drop the twenty pounds she'd been hoping to lose.

"Make those big boobs a little less unkempt, right?" Timber had asked cheerfully as she'd used our carpet beater to encourage Caro to dance on the back porch.

Now of course, Caro is in fine shape and in fact teaches Zumba, but Timber did her work carefully.

It had been amazing how imaginative Timber had been in making Carolyn kneel on uncooked rice in the kitchen after she'd caught my mischievous spouse sneaking one too many Twinkies from the fridge...

But there was still a problem with all the masturbation! Caro was terribly excited by the punishments and domination, and she just couldn't keep her hands off her damn crotch!

So Timber, through an acquaintance at a piercing and tattoo shop, (Actually the same one that Knives had took Caro to years before to do her nipples) found a w ay to prevent future illicit self-pawing.

It was complicated. Four rings were inserted on Caro's labia and a tiny barbell post was locked in the middle of her clit, and a little shield was attached to the front of the barbell.

And then a chain was strung through the clit rings, tying it together.

"You can touch yourself all you like, but you won't have a happy ending unless we let you!" Timber told Caro, giggling.

Caro had looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"But Dwali, this piercing looks so complicated to undo when you and I have sex later on."

She'd paused. "When I'm not in trouble with you."

Carolyn looked so hopeful but I told her with great drama that it would be months before I felt I'd re-gained her trust and undid the infibulation.

So the carrot had been effectively been removed from the carrot and stick deal...

Carolyn would regret masturbating against my orders!

"We tried everything else, dear." I said reasonably as Caro sobbed.

"I whipped your palms till your hands swelled up, and Trinity burned cigars on your shaved ovum, and we put honey and fire ants in there, but we just couldn't get you to give up your perverse onanism."

"But I get so turned on by the way you guys dominate me!"

"Yes, and you can just sit with that feeling" Timber had said...

But of course the unlocking arrangement wasn't that hard, and a few days later, with Timber's blessing, I broke down and undid the whole gizmo and gave my wife a good fucking...

This while Timber watched "Breaking Bad" lying on the same bed.

And it was then that Caro had confessed to me that she wanted to do "hard time" in chastity with her piercing locked up.

"I need to go through an orgasm cleanse, and earn my right to cum."

I just want to be your mouth slave, Master!"

Good going! Timber also found, hilariously, that she could connect Caro's nipple hoops and her clit piercing with a rope so Carolyn had to kind of crouch in the corner while Timber and I got it on.

No one was sorrier than Carolyn when Timber finally left town, but then, just as I caught Caro with a butt in her mouth again, the news came that Timber's sister's Tianna and Trinity, who we'd met at Thanksgiving...

were coming through town. I actually hadn't met Trini, she was in a woman's prison but now loose, and both girls needed a place to stay...

And Carolyn's lungs are clear again!