Letter From Houston

Story Info
Keep femdom all in the family!
1k words
3.81
9.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

My sister-in-law and I are thinking of turning this into a regular podcast! We had to debate whether to have it be "Letter from Austin" or "Houston" or even "Laredo" since we have family all over Texas.

Thanks again for your "Taped Confessions" series.

Thanks,

Bunny Baxter

"Talise, it just seems like you are so hard on Calder."

"Why, Bunny? Because he's standing in the corner with his pants and undies down?"

"That's a big part of it, yeah."

"He's a rude little fuck, and he needs to learn respect."

"He's hopping up and down for some reason."

"He probably has to pee. He can stand there a little longer, Bunny. You are so codependent.."

"I'm his big sister. And I've always worried about him. He gets himself into things."

"Calder told me. He said he volunteered for a pie eating contest or something, in college, and you tried to stop him, and he became violently ill, and you saved his life."

"That's over -dramatizing it, but yeah."

"And you had your boyfriends take exams for him, that's so pathetic. And you wrote a lot of his papers."

"Well, he was not doing well. Tulane kept asking him not to come back, the dean wrote letters, and Calder kept coming back anyway."

"Yes. Because he's wilful."

"Well, he needed a degree. My dad helped by getting them a new gym."

"But now he's a useless college graduate."

"Hey, Calder's engineer. Daddy got that school a library."

"Right, and any bridge Calder constructs will probably collapse."

"Well, he has a math disability, but he really wanted to do this, it sounds good."

"Yes, as far as I can see, the only thing Calder can master is lip synching old Michael Jackson songs."

"Yes, he does this great dance to "Billie Jean."

"Bunny, the whole submissive thing isn't limited to losers, I know that you have a weird relationship with your other brother."

"Collier? Well, yes. I guess that's so. "

"There's a story around that."

" When Collier was in dental school, Mother kept him in a chastity belt because Cully was so porn focused. She let him have jerk time after he showed her good grades."

"But that hasn't changed, has it? You monitor the chastity thing now, don't you?"

"Well, Collier doesn't ever really do any work. That's the problem. "

"Really? But he's a dentist.He did my root canal."

"Yes, but that's only because I have him on a reward and punishment schedule."

"He won't do anything without um, stimulation."

"Collier didn't move out of the house, and when he and Deagan wed, she moved in as well."

"And Deagan is a bit dominant too, right?"

"No, just to Collier. After she'd observed the peculiar connection between us, Deagan asked me to spank her one night."

"Really? How'd that come up?"

"I was in my room, brushing my hair, in my bathrobe, and I was startled when Deagan came in, very nude, and told me she had needs."

"Because she'd seen you paddling Collier?"

"She was crying, Talise. So overcome with shame. I felt a little weird since Deagan and Collier are both about ten years older than me, in their forties."

"It's always weird at first. I remember when I was giving Calder hell the first time about how wilful he was, and how I might leave him because he was a train wreck."

"Yes, Calder's a great example of the AA saying about "self-will run riot."

"Right. And I was strutting around, I guess, in my tight green sweater, and Calder said to me, 'If you don't like how I act, Talise, maybe you should spank me."

"Oh my."

"Yup, and he handed me this weird scourge thing, and took off his clothes. And then afterwards Calder took this chain with nipple clamps on it, and asked me to pull it while he beat his meat."

"God, I think he hears us, and he's ashamed."

"Well, he is exposing his butt in the corner, right? So a little more can't do any harm, right?"

"Yes, I guess. But yeah, right there in my bathrobe, I calmed Deagan down and then took her over my knee and made her cry again, but for non apologetic reasons."

"Wow. We are a kinky family."

"Yeah, I guess. Both Deagan and Collier are really good at munching carpet, and it seems the longer I keep them in chastity belts, the better they get."

"Well, Calder is seriously deficient in that area. But I have a boyfriend, and he handles all that, and sometimes fucks Calder, too."

"Oh God."

"Well, Bunny y'know...it keeps Calder from going through his occasional rebellions when he wants to go to the sports bar or whatever with his thug friends."

"Yeah? Is that part of why he was wearing that pink negligee thing the other night when you had the bridal shower for Kandace?"

"Right. If you are forced to hand out canapes in drag it really keeps you from complaining because you want to go out on the tiles."

"There are times that I have put Collier in diapers. It is very humiliating to have to take that from his little sister."

"Depends or Serenity?"

"Whatever adult diaper is on sale."

"But isn't Deagan a police lieutenant?"

"Sure, and I'm an old hippie, but at home, she really likes to be "Yes, ma'am, whatever you want."

"Is that why she shaved her head?"

"I think she was much too attached and egotistical about those curls."

"Yes, ego must be smashed!"

"Do you ever cane Calder's penis?"

"I am not that bad, and to think you criticize me for making him stand in the corner."

" I have found that when Collier--Cully gets so horny--complains about being locked for too long, I can unlock him and whip his wee-wee a few times and he gets quite silent."

"Oh, I bet."

" I'm really pleased with the way his attitude changes."

"Well, the chastity thing is really impressive, Bunny. I don't fuck Calder much, I mean he's just a mincing little bitch, but--what's that?"

"What?"

"Calder is begging to pee. Take off your clothes and lie down and pee in your mouth. You're being punished."

"Oh God, Tal"

"Calm down, Bunny. He has good aim."

"That is so weird and repulsive. Jeez, watch him go."

"Something for you to interest Collier and Deagan in, though she won't have anything to aim with."

"Possibly I could do a catheter and a tube that went to her mouth, you think?"