Letter from Loughboro

Story Info
A lot happened on Scamper's first day on the job!
3.8k words
2.71
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Taryn

I met my husband at my place of business, along with a lot of other strange people.

I go by Scamper. They called me that since I was young and it was less boring than the boring crap on my birth certificate. My husband says he likes to "pamper Scamper" which I've always thought was a great attitude.

So where I work, Becca's Toybox, is kind of an eclectic place. I wasn't into the scene when I went to work there, not initially.

I remember the first day so well. This kind of quiet, dark haired woman, she was a scientist of some sort, not sure how that came up in conversation at the cash register.

But she came in, her name was Salome, to look around, with her husband, and his girlfriends. Yes, you heard me right. Talk about keeping it all out in the open!

Salome's husband and his slut were kind of loud, cheerful types. On ensuing visits I discovered they met each other where they worked as volunteer firefighters.

"Hey" the girlfriend said when she came up to talk to me. "I am in search of a nice, hard, fiberglass cane."

Salome just sort of stood there quietly, her hands on her purse primly as the other chick spoke, and the husband stood back, whistling, taking it easy.

I led the three of them over to the cane display, they had all sorts of light bamboo and rattan canes, and yes, a kind of scary looking fiberglass thing.

"There are also Delrin and acrylic canes here." I was kind of out of my depth.

The girlfriend took a kind of purple cane, two feet long in her hands and bent it slightly. At the end was a wooden handle covered with leather, and at the end of the handle was a loop.

I guess the loop was so you could carry the thing around? Scare your slave by having it in public?

Salome was modestly dressed in dark slacks and a sort of turquoise sweater. She had a pair of tits on her, and was a lot better looking than the girlfriend.

But the other girl didn't care. After she bent the cane a bit, she said. "Well, I got to try this out before I get it. No buyer's remorse, you know?"

She looked at Salome significantly.

Salome tried to smile. "Ryanne, I'll buy it, and if you don't like it, we can return it later." She smiled at me hesitantly. "We can return things, right?"

Before I could nod, Ryanne scoffed. "No, I should know now. Take down your pants, Salome, we'll see how this thing shapes up."

"P-please, Ryanne, not here." Salome blanched, clutching her purse.

The husband stepped up. "Salome, Ryanne gave you a command. Don't get all embarrassed now."

There was an ominous pause.

"But-Guthrie I..."

"This is what you said you wanted, Salome. If you give Ryanne or this nice clerk grief, it will be considerably worse for you when we get home."

Salome had bit her lip that first day, and her eyes filled with tears as she looked at me.

"Hey," I said firmly. "This is not-"

But Salome had reached down below the turquoise sweater and she'd unsnapped her pants and pulled them down, revealing quiet beige panties.

And then as the husband looked daggers at her, Salome had choked back a sob and pulled the panties down as well.

And before my astonished eyes, Ryanne did something worthy of a Pilate's instructor, she bent over completely, and grabbed her ankles!

Ryanne slashed the cane across Salome's curvy white cheeks four times. Salome had a pretty ass, her pubic fur tufting out from behind.

"It seems to hold up" Ryanne said, looking at the cane critically, while Salome quivered, her hands still gripping the ankles.

"You can't hit harder than that, honey?" The husband took the cane and looked at it appreciatively.

I thought Ryanne had hit Salome pretty hard, but the husband swung like he was chopping wood, and long red welts appeared on Salome's ass.

"Let's try the acrylic cane now." Ryanne had said adventurously. "I can't believe something this thick is made of the same shit that I use for fake nails."

I guess I didn't understand power exchange then. The couple tried out six different canes on the poor girl's butt before selecting two.

Salome had finally risen, blushing, and buttoned her trousers while her husband and his scuzzy girlfriend necked behind her. The demure microbiologist handed me a Platinum Visa, and I went to ring up the purchases.

But I had noticed that when Salome pulled on her panties, the panties immediately soaked up, which meant that it had been quite arousing for her.

I mean, soaking!

After Salome buttoned up, Ryanne came up behind her and wrapped her arm around Salome's shoulder.

"Tell the nice clerk what's going to happen when we go home, Sally-ho."

"I-I've asked you not to call me that, Ry-" But Salome's protest was cut short when Ryanne, her right arm still around Salome's neck, used her left hand to slap her so hard that her glasses fell off.

"Go down and get them." Ryanne said coolly, and I watched Salome drop to her knees to get her specs.

"I should crush her glasses under my feet, but this is the third pair this month." Ryanne said sweetly.

When Salome rose again, carefully placing her glasses on her nose, Ryanne prodded her. "Tell the clerk now, Sally-ho, what's going to happen."

"I-I will strip and Miss Ryanne will use our purchases on me, and then she and my husband will make love while I kneel outside the bedroom. And then I will go in and clean up."

"That's right-and we'll smoke cigarettes, which Sally-ho thinks is disgusting, and probably use her mouth as an ashtray...it'll be a ball." The husband said this as he came up...

"You'll really make her clean you up and then swallow your cigarettes?" I asked in bemused horror.

"With her mouth." Ryanne said, smiling. "She knows how to clean up. And then I'll beat her some more, and then maybe I will let her masturbate, right Salome?"

Salome just looked hopeful.

That same day, an attractive older gal came in with her son. who was probably in his late thirties.

The lady had me search for a "two finger tawse" a long leather thing which she said could be used on Junior's naughty "member."

Feeling mischievous, I told the lady that implements could be tested here at the store.

Taking the tawse in her hands, the matron smiled at me. "I have to convince Cully here that he should be focusing on his work, and not carnal pleasures."

"Mother, I've been keeping my hands off it, I really have." Cully had said before remembering that I was standing there, and blanching.

Truly, it was embarrassing for him to be put through this in front of a hot girl of twenty-five!

"I know, darling, but you keep looking at the neighbor girls, those poor college kids. I know what you want to do with them, and your interest in your secretaries...it's so impure."

I remember watching like it was a jungle documentary as Mom had unzipped Cully's crotch and pulled his dick out, and whacked it once or twice.

Cully's eyes had teared up, but he'd stood obediently, his dick out in the wind, as his mom had gone for it big time.

He was otherwise clad in a Brooks Brothers suit, but she'd had him remove his jacket and vest, and then she'd pulled his dick and balls out of his pants, not even unsnapping the buttons.

"Do you mind if I lay his nasty thing on this low counter, dear?

You're such an obliging young woman. You see, aren't you ashamed that I have to put this poor kid through this, Cully?"

And then the adamant dowager asked me if I wanted to take a crack at it, and she offered me a tip.

And I love money!

"Notice-your name is Scamper? Note dear, that if you take Cully's bloated thing in your pretty fingers and manipulate it, just a bit, it gets harder, even with the punishments we've administered...

Yes, you see, he can't take his eyes off your cleavage, my son is just like his father, depraved. Yes, hit it a few more times with the tawse."

Apparently, I am one hell of a sales woman, because she bought a bunch of leather crap before leaving the store.

A bubbly blonde came in the next day, Jeez, she was tall, and asked me if I sold any sort of liniment that she could put on welts her master had left on her boobs.

Right there, she showed them to me (no one who came into Becca's Toybox had any sort of shame at all.)

I am more than a little bit bi, and I offered to rub her boobs with the cream as she'd gasped. He'd done quite a number on them, but the black and blue marks had faded under my nimble fingers.

She really had luscious breasts. I closed up the store for a long lunch hour.

A few weeks later, the guy who had been in the store with his domineering mother came back.

Momma had special ordered a corset or something to be altered, some piece of perversion, and Cully was back to pick it up.

"Cully's such an interesting name." I guess I'm a flirt.

"Yes, the first named son in our family has always been Nicholas, I guess since the czar in the old country. Dad goes by Nick, so I use the second half of the name, Nick-Cull-as. Scamper is a much cuter nickname if you ask me."

Cully was a big, strong guy, not the type you'd see as a wimp.

Cully told me that his mother was quite strict with him, but that it had done him much good.

He told me that just that morning, his mom had caned him, but she'd been pissed that he kept clenching his bare butt to avoid pain.

His mom apparently had found that defiant, so she'd made him stand naked in the corner for an hour holding the cane in his butt fold by forcing his cheeks together, just to see how long he could do it!

"She had my sister Albany sit behind me and blow needles through a straw at my rear whenever I dropped the cane."

Cully had said this with kind of a wry smile, but I couldn't imagine putting up with that.

"Yeah, you seem more like you'd be a giver of pain than a taker." Cully understood.

"Right, just a couple days ago, a chick came in here with bruises on her ta-tas. We decided to get it on in the back, and she insisted on kneeling and doing me, wanting no reciprocation at all."

"It's an aura, I guess." God, Cully had the most beautiful hazel eyes, they penetrated right through me!

Most of the men I went out with were terrible listeners and had a boring rap, but this guy was definitely different.

"It's nice I can find a woman to tell about Mother's peculiar methods. I feel like I keep it in. I'm vice president and comptroller of Loughboro Ladder Works, and I have this image."

"Oh, tell me everything..." I loved hearing Cully talk.

Cully also explained that Mother had cleaned up his language by making him eat pieces of Dial soap and...

"Sometimes I act up, or tell Mom I want to blow off steam, drinking with my co-workers. Since I lost a bunch of money gambling last year, she likes to keep me at home, you know...

The best way to calm me down is to give me an intense, boiling dish washing detergent enema, it softens my attitude, and then she'll put a wedge of ginger up my ass and diaper me and put me to bed."

He laughed sheepishly. "By the time I am ready for sleep, I've almost forgotten that I was supposed to meet my pals at the sports bar!"

Cully told me that he used to work out with these guys, but his sister Albany had discovered she could put him through extensive calisthenics

Running on the treadmill naked while she encouraged him by whacking his ass with a crop...not to mention that fiberglass cane purchase!

"Albany can jack up the treadmill to seven miles an hour and I keep up for forty-five minutes sometimes."

And he'd lost thirty-eight pounds in eighteen months with weigh-ins where Mother and Albany had stood by with long cut willow switches if there was too much of an imbalance.

"Sometimes I go through a plateau where I don't lose much, but Mother believes that I have to be punished just as vigorously as if I was neglecting my diet, just to make sure..."

"That's wild, Cully, to put up with all that. You're a nice looking dude, you could..."

Cully had smiled. "My folks were fairly permissive when I was coming up, but after I came back from university, I was partying way too hard. So I went into the Air Force and then when I came back to Loughboro, I was worse!

My intensity did help me work my way up in Dad's company, but in my off hours I was getting n bar fights and impregnating waitresses, that kind of thing."

He paused, remembering. "I was addicted to all the party favors, and gambled a lot..."

"You really, Cully, you just don't seem the type."

"I knew my mom and dad had a female led relationship and he seemed to benefit from it, he kept regular hours and stayed at home playing Parcheesi or doing jigsaw puzzles...

I asked my Dad once if he ever regretted spending the best years of his life, the most virile, locked in a steel chastity belt. I mean, I learned later that he was only released about once every seventy days or so, and he'd been so powerful with all that backed up semen, that of course Mother conceived several of us...

And then, when she felt she'd had enough kids and it was time to close up shop down there, Father was only allowed to masturbate, so very rarely...

But Dad told me that he would have lived his life no other way, chastity and discipline had made him a serene and happy man! So I went to ask for a life under Matriarchy!

So Momma took it from there, and Albany, my baby sister, she's about twenty-three, helped her. It's not always easy..."

"I can imagine" I leaned over the counter, enjoying his eyes on my tits.

"Some weeks, it's high pressure at the office, and I get irritable and churlish at home. So Mother strips me down when I get in from work, puts me to work scrubbing floors and making biscuits."

I found the image of Cully, big, strong Cully, in an apron, but naked otherwise, wiping a baseboard as his mother stood over him with a wooden spoon.

He told me that his sister Albany was a hell-cat and would take him out in the garage for long, painful sessions with the paddle and the strap, and it had made him a different person.

They had him in bed by seven-thirty at night, and then up exercising at day break!

"All the men I know are on their third divorce, they have ulcers and cocaine habits, and I am relaxed most of the time. After what Mom and Albany put me through, I have no choice, right?"

I looked at this nice, cute, adorable man and tried to picture it.

Coming home from his responsible job, his mother ordering him to strip at the door, and going at him with a whip, making him stand in the corner, eat soap, that kind of thing.

"But now Albany is going on tour with her band for a year in Europe, and my parents are retiring to Florida-I'm going to help them financially by buying our house from them, and I'll be staying in it when they leave...

But I might be at loose ends, you know, Scamper?"

Cully had been totally scoping out my tits in my little tube top. I probably was dressing a little too informally for work.

Becca's Toybox wasn't actually owned by anyone called Rebecca, just an old Italian who encouraged me to dress any way I liked, knowing I tended towards the sexy.

I told Cully of my own dreams, selling crafts. My sister and some friends of ours wanted to start a shop to sell the stuff we made, kind of hippy-dippy.

We made place mats, costume jewelry, silk-screened tee shirts, that kind of thing.

Even now we made and sold the stuff to stores around Loughboro, but we really wanted to do it full time.

Cully looked like he would invest, maybe. Shit, he looked like he would build a wood chipper and jump in it, if I told him to.

And I know where you think this story is going. But not exactly. Cully didn't marry me, he married my sister...

I had hoped that Scooter would talk Cully into investing in a store, since her art was in there, too, but he sold the company and they live in the Bahamas now. On the other hand, I did marry someone I met at Becca's Toybox, where I still have to work, I married the HVAC repair guy. But back to the story.

Cully and I were interrupted by a customer, a professional dominatrix called Tornado Jackson.

Torni had come in, all black and brassy, and she needed to buy some nipple clamps.

Tornado Jackson was something else-she weighed about two fifty, and had a massive butt, and I understand she charged little white men a lot to service it...

Once she'd come in with a guy she called "Buttmunch" who I recognized from the nightly news...

"Ah needs the clamps to be powerful, baby." Torni told me, and without thinking about it, I turned to Cully and told him in a cold voice to unbutton his shirt.

Perhaps he was startled, since I was being friendly and fairly seductive before...

Cully's mouth hung open, and I slapped him on the jaw. "Get with it, I have to show Tornado these nice hard clover clamps."

Cully had looked down and bit his lip, and a tear rolled down his cheek. He knew, at heart, that he would do as I ordered, yes, even to this sexy girl he barely, a mere store clerk.

Cully had unbuttoned his shirt and exposed his nipples and I locked on some clamps so powerful...

That he dropped to his knees and of course Tornado, a jolly Negress had laughed uproariously, that was heard all over the shop.

I had looked over the counter, and in spite of his pain and humiliation, Cully was kneeling there with a stiff erection poking through his pants, and I called down to him to pull out his shameful, tiny member.

"This is so inappropriate Scamper." Cully protested.

But then Tornado kicked him violently in the side, and reluctantly, Cully unzipped his pants and out came his penis, which was just purple with intensity.

I assume part of why he was so erect was because his mom didn't let him cum much.

I learned later Cully was on the honor system in this chastity deal with Momma and sister Albany, but God it was sexy, his dork was so stiff.

"You want to touch yourself, scumbag?" I asked coldly.

My acerbic tones seemed to be getting him even more enthralled.

Cully looked so ludicrous, the nice Armani dress shirt open and his nipples being viciously pinched with the cruel clover clamps...and of course his ridiculous penis hanging out.

Unlike some subbies, our Cully had a big-un.

"M-Mother won't let me have a release till Saturday after next, Miss Scamper."

Tornado kicked him again, and his dick wobbled.

"Scamper didn't say your fool ass could cum, she said to beat yo' meat a little."

Tornado had said this severely, and we watched as the poor bastard continued to kneel there, playing with his penis slightly but not too fast, as he had to be careful not to suffer an accident.

And then Cully's sister, a strident little bitch in full leather regalia and pink hair waltzed in. She was pissed because Cully was keeping her waiting in the driver's seat.

Albany was easily a decade and a half younger than Cully, but she was a pistol. When she saw his situation, she snorted and then dragged Cully up by his ear.

"What the fuck's wrong with you, you pathetic faggot?" Albany demanded, her near naked tits shaking in her bright red crop top, framed by a black leather vest.

"I was coming, I just had to-" But Albany interrupted Cully. She ripped the clamps off his tits, and he screamed.

"Sounds like a little bitch, doesn't' t he?" Albany then grabbed Cully's almost granite cock in her tiny, manicured fingers and twisted it hard.

Cully had gasped, then Albany stroked his penis a little slower, and gave Cully a big kiss on his ear.

You could tell she really loved her big brother!

"He's really a sweet man." Albany told Tornado and I sweetly.

"But Cully gets so distracted. Here he is, on an errand for my Mom, and instead he's indecently exposing himself and whacking his Willy...

I have to drive him, since he has no license."

"Why can't this white boy drive?" Tornado asked suspiciously.

12