Letter from Loughboro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, before Cully stopped being a drunken junkie degenerate gambler, he racked up a string of traffic offenses, and lost his license...

Mother has forbidden him to re-apply for it. He can ride the bus, right?"

We all laughed hysterically as Cully blushed staring down at his stiff penis...it was quivering and greasy with pre-ejaculate in his young sibling's purple-tipped fingers.

In Loughboro, if you are out of high school and don't have a license, it's almost like you have no balls...

So, after that, Albany took Cully home, and I foolishly took my sister to discuss our mission statement, as he had shown an interest in setting us up for a store.

Scooter had been briefed on Cully's proclivities, and at some point, he'd said something about showing a business plan, and my sexy sis had ripped down Cully's pants and thrashed him with his own belt...and love won over jewelry...

But since then, I have convinced Becca's Toybox's elderly owner to rent the store next to ours to make into a craft shop...'cos guess who else likes to be spanked!

12