Letter FROM MEMPHIS

Story Info
She moved to the big city, and has taken it over!
1.3k words
3.63
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LETTER FROM MEMPHIS

Dear Shoeblossom:

I always thought I was just an ordinary Tennessee farm girl until I graduated from secretarial school and went to Memphis, the big city. My life now is unbelievable!

Just yesterday, I was in my short-shorts and high heels, watching poor Aleron scrubbing my floor. She kept looking up at my long legs as she pushed closer, naked, pudgy and sweating.

"You missed the baseboard" I said calmly, and thwacked her across her broad back. Then I went behind her and scientifically applied my cane to her sagging buttocks.

"You need to focus more on scrubbing and less on my legs, you horny old dyke!" I landed the cane all over Aleron, as she buried her face in her arms and sobbed.

"I try so hard, Kamryn, I really do!" Aleron ended up eating me out and then diddling her clit as she knelt, sweating on the floor. We went to dinner, and she bought me jewelry.

I work for Aleron at a big Memphis securities firm, and I remember Aleron would just look at me longingly while the other brokers complained about my inefficiency and laziness.

It's true, I type about twelve words a minute, and I'm way too dyslexic to file.

Computers baffle me, but I know how to wear a short skirt, and my other boss, Mr. Goodall made the "mistake" of letting me see his Fetlife profile.

Often I spend my lunch hour whipping Goodall's bare butt as he weeps over my knees. He loves rubbing his hard cock on my scratchy nylons, and then I enjoy having him fellate my heel.

Downstairs, Mr. Clemesceu is a chastity pig. I met his wife, and now, sometimes I take an afternoon off (paid) and Clem and I go to a hotel room. I have him undress and he's crying with desire, looking at my clothed body.

I tie Clemmie down to the bed and use the spare key his wife gave me. I love running my French manicure up and around his sweating glans, and listening to his pleas, because of course he wants to cum, and that's not my bailiwick.

Over and over again, my nimble fingers bring the poor bastard to the point of finishing before I pull off my panties and hop on his face, to finish myself.

Clem, still without an orgasm (which is his wife's decision) does a great job of tonguing my clit to true joy...

And then I re-lock him and we go back to work, and how he suffers...really, really tense for the rest of the afternoon.

But we know what he needs, don't we?

What I've noticed about chaste men is how devoted they are.

My landlord, a sweet old guy, now gives me free rent and upgraded me from one of his slums to an attractive little cottage--

Philbert was in a long term marriage where he'd been kept in chastity, and after his wife passed, he was feeling at loose ends.

Being a rich property owner, he'd had no end of dates with attractive golddiggers, but somehow we began discussing a personal arrangement when he brought me my mail, some of which were interesting magazines.

Five months into chastity with me, Philby is an amazingly talented lover, and spends hours between my legs. Unlike Clem and others I have dominated, he is quite stoic about the long periods (three weeks this time) that I sentence him to.

I have Philby in a chrome plated tube, and it seems impenetrable.

When Aleron isn't cleaning my house, I have Philby do it, and monitor this with an antique buggy whip we picked up at a flea market.

Recently I put up a large wheel, similar to a chore wheel, on the wall of Philby's ornate living room.

On the rim of the wall, I lined various labels One said "ORGASM-BLOWJOB" another "TWENTY WITH THE RATTAN CANE" a third was "ORGASM--RUB THE FLOOR" which of course referred to rubbing his dick on the floor.

The rest of the labels were various chores such as washing my car or cleaning my gutters, that sort of thing.

Every two weeks or so, Philby gets to spin the wheel, and most of the time, though he hopes for that blowjob, it ends up being sanitizing my acquarium, or sometimes taking twelve with my bullwhip.

"Is it getting too much for you, Philby?" I asked recently.

Usually after he spins the wheel, I take him out of the belt anyway, and wash and tease his penis for about an hour or so.

Philby is tied spread eagled to the bed, and I stroke his penis and pull my little fingers away, watching it jump around, begging for more impact.

"No, of course not, Kamryn. You're so beautiful, and so damn good at this."

He is such a silver fox with his whitish gray hair and handsome if craggy face.

"I'm glad you have a good attitude about having gone three weeks this time!"

I grabbed his penis and wrapped my fingers around the shaft. As I pushed my grip up and down with my right hand, I used my pinky to tickle the underside.

"Well, Kamryn, I made a deal and I used to have long chastity sentences when Estelle was alive."

My left hand (I'm a southpaw) I put just over his swelling glans, and pretended my fore finger and "fuck you" finger were a tiny jogger, and mimicked them jogging on his penis tip.

"But of course you are a lot cuter than Estelle, may she rest in peace."

I loosely ran my fingertips over the cockhead and then back again, stopping briefly to make tiny circles around the glans.

As the precum began streaming from the tip, I rubbed it into the skin of his prick.

"So, a week ago, you got, instead of an orgasm or a blow job--" Here I licked my lips at him-- "a humiliation exercise on our little Wheel of Fortune."

"Oh that was horrible."

"You could have called it off. I always give you a safeword."

I alternated between my left and right hands, pushing and pulling his empurpled member to the point that his dentures were clicking.

"No, although I doubt I'll ever play poker with those guys again, the arousal of the humiliation was really something."

It had been tough. I thought Philby was spending way too much money on his weekly poker game, losing a lot of it to a shark friend of his.

After all, if he had extra cash, he should give it to me!

So, I had something up about him not playing cards (I sat in for him and won a bundle) but serving us all beer and snacks while wearing one of my baby doll nightgowns and high heels.

Apparently, Estelle had allowed this boy's night, but she'd always limited the amount of money he could play with, but I thought male bravado and old-fashioned shame would end this nonsense forever.

And it was a good idea, two of the other players did things like crimping cards and cheating in other ways, and Philby was so oblivious.

The guys had razzed him unmercifully for his tranny waitress bit, and then I'd used his leather tawse on him, with the nightie pulled up and his panties yanked down.

They thought the chastity belt was hilarious as well!

I ended up fucking one of the cuter guys while Philby watched and cried as of course he had never been able to get his dick near me.

So, there won't be any more of that poker shit. Now I have to find a way to get him to stop watching football. I prefer the "Decorator Channel."

What shall I put on the wheel next...