Worshipping Breasts

Story Info
Wife enjoys more breast teasing and humiliating her husband.
2.2k words
4.32
7k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

Hi, it's Veronica, back with another story about my tease and denial relationship with my husband of six years,

I keep my husband's cock locked in a stainless steel chastity cage 24/7. I only unlock the cage when he's restrained, usually when I've chained him to the bed and use my hand to teasingly masturbate him. I edge him about once a week and stroke him to an orgasm about once a month.

My husband is a masochist and indulges my sadistic impulses. He also worships my large natural breasts.

One of the ways that I tease him is that he has very limited access to my F-cup boobs. During the day, I wear a bra and top. At night, I wear pajamas to bed. The only times he gets to see my breasts is when I'm edging him and sometimes, when I'm tormenting him, as a reward for his suffering.

He has to earn his tit touching time. For every orgasm he helps me to have with his hands, toys, or mouth, I allow him to gently caress my breasts for two seconds. He has to earn a minute of time before I'll sit down and actually let him caress them. Yes, that's 30 orgasms for me for a minute of tit touching time. Seems fair to me.

I spoke about the various ways I tease him with my boobs in a previous story, "Worshiping My Breasts", so I won't go over them again. This story is about another level of breast tease and humiliation that my husband found for me.

One evening, my husband asked me to come down to the basement and watch something with him on the computer. So, I followed him to see what he wanted to show me.

My husband pulled up a porn video and showed me about two minutes of a scene. A man was locked inside of a tiny metal jail cell. The jail cell was electrified. If the man touched any of the metal bars of the cell, he would receive a nasty shock.

His mistress stood in front of the jail cell, bared her tits, and laughed at the man each time he tried to reach through the bars and touch them, only to receive another nasty shock.

When the clip finished playing, my husband asked me, "What do you think?"

"I want to watch the clip again!"

While I enjoyed watching the clip a second time, I wanted time to process what I was seeing. I have no idea how many times my husband had watched the clip, but it was obvious to me that he enjoyed the scene, and to be honest, I liked the concept.

When the clip finished playing again, my husband asked me, "So, what do you think?"

I don't know how long it was before I answered, "How much does a jail cell like that cost?"

My husband did a quick search on the computer and found "The Jail Cell" for $1,250. It wasn't as expensive as I thought, but still a bit pricey for a play toy. I thanked him for showing me the porn scene and went back upstairs..

Over the next couple of weeks, while my husband was at work, I masturbated thinking about that scene, To watch a man torture himself for the chance to touch my tits was a thought that quickly aroused me. So many men dated me just so they could eventually manhandle my boobs.

Now don't get me wrong. I love it when a man manhandles my tits and tweaks my nipples. But I've grown to love the way my husband worships my boobs.

Months passed before my husband came to me one Saturday afternoon, and said, "I want to show you something."

I followed my husband into the basement. Next to the wall was a contraption that I hadn't seen before. It was a wooden frame about the size of a large painting with bare copper wires running vertically, like the bars of a jail cell. The frame extended vertically from my neck down to my waist and was a bit wider than his body.

My husband excitedly explained the concept. I would chain him to the wall like I do to tease him, except his arms would be unrestrained. I would stand topless in front of him. The wooden frame, electrified, would be between me and him.

The parallel wires were close enough that it would be difficult for him to reach through and touch my tits without receiving a nasty shock. If I wanted to make it impossible, all I had to do was grab handles on the sides of the frame and slowly sway from side to side.

I was concerned about being shocked myself, and my husband assured me that I could touch the wires, and nothing would happen. He would be the only one to be shocked.

He then explained how I would put him in his predicament. After he finished his explanation, I asked him, "Do you want to try it out?"

My husband quickly undressed and waited for me to chain him to the wall. I then attached one contact of the electric fence energizer to the wooden frame. The other contact I attached to his stainless steel chastity cage, which both surprised and delighted me. I had no idea his cock would get shocked.

After I had my husband nice and restrained, I took off my bra and top and stood in front of the wooden frame. At first, I stood still. I wanted to give him one chance to touch my tits as a reward for his ingenuity.

It took my husband a few seconds to slowly reach between the wires with his right arm and touch my left tit. I was far enough away that all he could do was touch my areola and nipple. Even if the wooden frame wasn't there, I was just far enough away that he couldn't grab my boob, even if he wanted to.

I kept that idea in mind for a future tease. Sometime later, I chained my husband to the wall and stood just far enough away that he couldn't touch my tits. I decided after trying it once that I liked it better when his wrists were chained to the wall by his ankles. I could stand much closer to him and he still couldn't touch my tits.

After he got his one free touch, I grabbed the wooden frame handles and started swaying, That's when I saw just how much each shock hurt him. I was concerned but aroused at the same time. We played for about an hour. Most of the time my husband stood there watching me through the wires, but he made several unsuccessful attempts to touch my tits. I was able to watch his face over the top of the frame, which allowed me to enjoy his pleasurable pain.

After I released my husband from his restraints, I grabbed his wrist and led him to the bedroom, where I insisted that he kneel on a pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed and eat my pussy. No foreplay necessary. I had two fantastic orgasms before I finally let him up and allowed him to get into bed with me to cuddle.

While we were cuddling, I asked my husband how much the wooden frame cost. He replied that the frame itself cost about $50 to make, but the electric fence energizer cost $254.

I kissed my husband and told him it was money well spent. After a while, we went to sleep.

The next day, I called Leslie and told her I had something to show her and Mark. Mark and Leslie are kinky swingers that live next door to us, and I knew they would appreciate my husband's wooden frame.

That Wednesday morning, while my husband was at work, Mark and Leslie came over to socialize and see the wooden frame. I had Mark stand against the wall and showed Leslie how the wooden frame worked. They both laughed at the thought of my husband torturing and humiliating himself for a tit touch.

We went upstairs to have coffee and chat. While we were talking, I explained to Leslie what I wanted to do for my husband. She thought it would be great fun, and said she would see what she could do to make my idea happen.

A week later, I got a call from Leslie. She told me she could hire four women to do what I wanted for $600. I wanted my husband to have a great experience, so I agreed. Leslie and I set a date when my husband would be home and Mark would be available.

It was all I could do to keep myself from telling my husband about my plans. I wanted it to be a surprise. Finally, mercifully, the Saturday morning of the plan arrived.

I put on my red tube top right after lunch and went to find my husband. He was in the kitchen drinking coffee. He saw me in the red tube top and knew I was planning to torment him, which got him excited.

We went down to the basement, where I chained him to the wall and set up his wooden frame. I whipped off my tube top and teased him for about 10 minutes.

My husband was disappointed when he heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my tube top and went upstairs to answer the door.

Mark, Leslie, and four women came into the dining room. The women introduced themselves and we sat down around the table where I explained to the women what I wanted to happen. They assured me that they understood why they were here and they were excited to participate. I gave each of the women $160, and Mark, Leslie, and I returned to the basement.

My husband was surprised to see Mark and Leslie. After they greeted him, Leslie pulled up the computer chair and watched while I took off my red tube top. After I positioned myself in front of the wooden frame, Mark came up behind me and manhandled my boobs while my husband watched. After a few minutes, Mark backed off to allow my husband another chance to touch my tits. Yes, I grabbed the handles on the wooden frame and swayed. I wanted Mark and Leslie to watch my husband shock himself.

My husband didn't disappoint them. After trying several times to touch my tits and shock himself, I backed away. Soon after, Leslie got up from the chair, pulled her top off, and took her turn in front of the wooden frame. He'd only seen her bare boobs maybe one other time, so for a couple of minutes, he just looked at her round enhanced boobs.

My husband tried several times to touch her tits and was rewarded with a shock each and every time.

After Leslie had teased my husband for about 15 minutes, she went upstairs to get the other women. When they came back down the stairs together, my husband was again pleasantly surprised.

Leslie took another 15-minute turn in front of the wooden frame to show the women what they were to do. They all enjoyed watching my husband repeatedly shock himself.

Each woman took her turn in front of the wooden frame. Sunshine was first. She removed her top and stood in front of the frame. Mark came up behind her and manhandled her boobs for about five minutes. Then she swayed and teased my husband for about 20 to 25 minutes.

These women all had large natural boobs, which my husband and I enjoyed seeing. One of the women, Julie, was so excited by watching this humiliation that she took another 30-minute turn in front of the wooden frame after the other women had taken their turn. I appreciated her enthusiasm and got her phone number from Leslie afterward. Knowing her might come in handy for a future torment.

After the women put their tops back on and left, Mark, Leslie and I stood around talking for another 15 minutes or so before Leslie put her top back on and left with Mark. I took one last 30-minute turn in front of the wooden frame before I put my tube top back on and released my husband from his restraints.

It was early evening, but my husband was tired from being restrained and shocked for over four hours, so I helped him up to the bedroom to rest and cuddle. I asked him if he enjoyed my surprise, and he replied that it was one of the best surprises I'd ever planned for him.

After we rested for a bit, I surprised my husband again by straddling his face and having him eat my pussy. I removed my red tube top so he could see the underside of my tits while he nibbled. I hoped he wasn't too bored with seeing them so much.

My husband never asked me what my surprise cost, and I had no desire to tell him. In my mind, it was money well spent.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers