Letter from Minneapolis

Story Info
The Budget Director is trained in Blowjobs!
1k words
3.73
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I just got permission from Waylon to send you this CD. It's such a shame I couldn't do a video of our experience as well; but these politicians are so sensitive!

Best,

Mistress Cy.

***

"First you take-Waylon, stop pouting. You are so lucky I'm letting you practice with a hot dog. When Bryson is here, if you use teeth, if he feels teeth, you may have none left."

"Cyrene, I, oh, God, I didn't break another frankfurter, did I?"

"No, and it's lucky for you, too. Breaking the hot dog is certainly evidence that you would be biting the dick. Now, just flick it with your tongue-"

"Couldn't we use your dildo?"

"No, because you can't really break that. I have to make sure you don't bite, you understand. And I saw teeth marks on my plastic schlong."

"Yes...you used the tawse on me for that. It was Saturday and the twinges still haven't gone away, Cyrene."

"Right. But imagine how rude it would be to bite a man you are trying to satisfy. Also, you don't want to just give it little licks..."

"Um, I remember Stephanie did that and it wasn't very satisfying..."

"Yes. Stephanie's mistake was not seeing your potential as a little faggot. Little wimpy boys don't really need to RECEIVE blowjobs."

"Please, that's so mean, Cyrene."

"Well, never mind that. But you get my point. You want to put your whole mouth around the hot dog and take it as deeply down your throat as possible."

"But I might choke-"

"But that's why you have your gag reflex. Although I wonder sometimes if we could have that surgically removed."

"That's horrible!"

"Oh, c'mon. I remember the first time I met you in the Twin Cities Bondage Hut, you told me that you were eager to serve men and women. And don't kid me, I am sure you sucked a few in St. Paul."

"N-not really, maybe a little youthful experimentation..."

"The Hennepin County Whore-Boy. I saw that in your yearbook, and I can't imagine a woman writing that about you, you are kind of a geek."

"That's cruel."

"No, I don't mean it to be. You remind me of Louie Anderson, who plays the mother in that show, 'Baskets'. That's all, or Truman Capote."

"But-but Louie Anderson is a man in drag."

"Yes, I'm sadly aware of that. Waylon. Now. Take the hot dog into your mouth and guide it...don't bite, you don't want the tawse again."

"Mmmm!"

"That's right, roll your tongue around it. You don't want to gag on it, because it will be unattractive to your partner."

"Gmmm."

"There we go. Remember when you were a man and you received fellatio."

"GggI gam a man."

"Darling Waylon. You are wearing red nail polish and in a white body stocking. Your body certainly looks rather repulsive in it, but we know that you are basically a sissy, don't we?"

"I-I guess."

"Now why did you spit the dog out? Don't cry. Your mascara is running. You were the one who picked that vulgar Seventies eye shadow."

"Y-yes ma'am."

"Now you-put it back in, and use your tongue to draw the hot dog in deeper. Yes. He'll like that."

"Uuuh.."

" The deeper you take the penis in, Waylon, the less semen you have to taste when the train hits the station."

"Ggggbbb."

"I know you don't like the taste of semen, because you always pitch a fit when I make you lick up your own."

"Mmmggb."

"I am thinking before you meet Bryson, you put some Lidocaine in your mouth. It's what is used when the patient must take a tube down their throat, it numbs things."

"Mggmbe?"

"Yes, it's very popular with porn stars also, and I can get you some, I am also working with a doctor. He's an even bigger queen than you are."

"But-I'm-"

"You bit the hot dog. Get up off your knees and grab your ankles."

"Cyrene, I'm so sorry."

"Please don't procrastinate here, let me unsnap the body stocking, pull it up so I have full access, where's my tawse-"

"Please, not-"

WHACK! THWACK! CRACK!

"Oh listen, stop crying. I only gave you three."

"But-oh God. You hit my balls."

"There you go! You're getting used to that, right? Last week, I lay you on the bed and made you jack up your legs, and I tied them to the bedpost, and whipped your stomach and your cock and your balls, and you got really good at holding in the pain, well, a bit, anyway."

"C-can I stop now?"

"Nonsense!"

"But, oh Cyrene..."

"Trust me, you don't like learning this, but eventually you will be a very excitable cocksucker. You will be going to public restrooms even when we aren't having a session, just so you can use that little mouth of yours."

"I-"

"And I'm going to put some nice cream on you so your hair falls off, your body hair of course. You'll be all smooth, baby. I am wondering if I could get you a boob job-"

"Cyrene, I am a Minnesota legislator. And a very conservative one."

"Oh, c'mon, Waylon. You are a county budget director, and you got a real kick out of it when I had you wear that butt plug when you testified before the legislature."

"I might run for office one day."

"I think they want real men to be um, in Congress. Maybe you could be the Federal Beautician or something."

"That's so unkind."

"I am trying to teach you to be appealing. I want you to sway your hips when you walk, and try to be enticing. Bryson must feel like he's got a hot girl on his hands. He's not gay, you know."

"But I'm not EITHER."

"That's true-you sure do get excited when I tie you up and then toy with my boobs...but your gender preferences are irrelevant."

"It's so hard, though. When I don't see you, sometimes for months, I'm locked in that horrible tube and I have no dating life whatsoever."

"But you could-sucking cock. It's a warm and loving experience."

"I'm-"

"You're horny as hell. Look at how the tube is bouncing. You love being subjugated to this...you are such a fabulous drag queen...And wait till Bryson sees how I had your asshole bleached, sweetness!"