Crushing Crowther

Story Info
Your chastity tube set off the alarm, alas!
1.1k words
3.57
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the first time Crowther saw Vittoria in his Sociology class at Buttermilk State, he’d been both attracted and slightly frightened by her.

She was a gorgeous Mediterranean chick, and Crowther often heard her snort from the back of the room when he was answering the teacher’s questions.

Long legs, usually either a leather mini with fishnet stockings or the tightest of short-shorts.

Sometimes she’d walk by Crowther coming in and hit him on the arm and wink, but he never knew what she really thought of him.

Also, she’d encourage the big lugs who hung out in the class to make fun of Crowther, and...God, state schools are the worst.

But, Crowther had fucked up at Oberlin and then again at Middlebury and Kalamazoo College.

And finally Mother had insisted he live at home and go to Buttermilk State, which was so mortifying.

Crowther wasn’t really familiar with Buttermilk Falls, he’d lived with his father and enjoyed the party life in New Orleans for the first twenty years of his life.

This between brief stints of education.

Always ending in being kicked out of prep schools and colleges for rampant drug use and other peccadilloes.

Crowther had never really known his mother well. He’d chosen to live with his father after the divorce; Dad had a fun life, after all.

But now Dad was bankrupt, and actually locked in a Turkish prison for his own drug problems, and Crowther had had to come back to Buttermilk Falls.

Crowther had never been spanked in his life until Mother had caught him masturbating with her panties in his mouth, and he discovered that Mother could wield a belt with the best of them!

And then this had led to further measures, which is how Crowther had gotten to know Vittoria really, really well.

Vittoria was a security guard in the library at Buttermilk State; and Crowther’s Iron Maiden had gone off when he was leaving one day from studying.

“What the fuck, Crowther? Are you packin’ heat?” Vitti had laughed, and so had the two male security guys at the door.

“N-no, it’s just I have a--” How do you explain to a beautiful security guard, her tits poking out of her slightly unbuttoned uniform, that your mother had put you in a chastity tube?

“L-look, Vittoria, just don’t worry about--”

“Oh no, I gotta see what you have. I bet it ain’t a switchblade. You? Maybe a tin slide rule.” Vitti dragged Crowther back into a holding room, and Piggy and T.D., the other security guards followed, smirking.

Once in the back room, Vitti snapped her fingers.

T.D. gave her handcuffs, which she locked on poor Crowther, and then she began feeling around his body, trying to find the source of the metal.

Crowther flushed scarlet as Vitti busily unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. “What the fuck is this metal thing?”

“My--my Mother put it on me.” Why did he admit this? Piggy and T.D. became hysterical, and Vittoria toyed with the tube, frowning.

She was now on one knee, twiddling with it, and Crowther watched in dismay as she took a hairpin and began moving it in the lock.

The Maiden burst open and Crowther’s empurpled penis popped out.

Mother had locked Crowther in the tube at the beginning of the semester, when it was clear that his Omanis was getting in the way of study. She also had him on regular drug urine tests, and had taken the car keys.

“You can be unlocked at Christmas if your marks improve.” Mother had said crisply.

Mom didn’t fool around. Crowther’s stepfather, Anders, was locked in a similar belt, and it didn’t come off very often, either.

Crowther was quite a Peeping Tom, (this had caused his expulsion from Kalamazoo College) and he’d watched Anders on his knees, servicing Mother with his mouth as she sat with an open bathrobe, her huge breasts hanging over him.

After Mother had gotten aroused, incredibly, she’d had Anders lock on a strap-on dick and fuck her over and over again.

“How I wish, darling, that you had a big penis of your own that stayed hard, and I didn’t have to keep you all trammeled like this.”

And then Crowther had watched in horror, or rather peeked (he was hiding in their bedroom closet) as Mother had finally, after having cum twice, unlocked Anders and allowed him to jerk off on her toes and lick up his spunk.

And Crowther had tried everything to get the damn belt off, and it had been nearly three months. His grades weren’t that great, so it was unclear whether Mother would allow him out of the belt even at Christmas.

Sometimes, Mother would take the belt off herself, and vigorously clean Crowther’s crotch in the bathtub.

Running her scarlet nails up and down Crowther’s stiffening, burgeoning member, Mother would lecture him about his sick desires, and then she’d squeeze his nuts until he was small enough to return to the little crotch prison.

And now, Vittoria had actually removed the belt!

Still kneeling, she stroked his penis quite gently, for her.

“You poor sucker.” Vitti murmured, as she shook a processed, permed curl.

“It’s--well, I have trouble--”

“He’s a freak, Vitti.” Piggy said with contempt. “He lives near my aunt, and I seen his Ma makin’ him weed her flower garden wearin’ one of her pink housecoats.”

“What is it, baby?” Vitti asked. She stood up and leaned into Crowther’s neck, pushing her considerable cleavage into his sunken chest.

As she did this, Vittoria continued to rub and stroke Crowther’s penis, and he breathed, staring down into her chest.

“I know what it is, you can’t stop beatin’ yer meat. That’s a sin, you know. Not a venial one, neither. I think it’s a frickin’ mortal sin.”

“Y-you have such beautiful full lips, Vittoria.”

Suddenly Vitti kicked Crowther in the nuts, and he almost tripped on his ankle-clogged pants.

“Don’t change the subject, you little homo.” Vitti said. But she smiled. She knew he’d been sweet-talking her, and flattery would get him everywhere.

“Look, fuck him, Vitti.” T.D. said with a snarl. T.D. was big and black and slapped a nightstick in his hand. “Let me shove this up the faggot’s ass, and we’ll lock him back in that belt and he can be on his way.”

A year later, after graduation, Crowther’s Momma and Vittoria, her new daughter in law reminisced about the past year as they watched their husbands, weeding the azaleas in the nude.

“So, Mother Crowther, when do you think we should let them out of the Iron Maidens...now, to celebrate me and Junior finishing school?”

“I was thinking of unlocking them, dear and letting them blow each other on the lawn here.”

“That might work out good, babe. After all, yer boy got lots of practice that first day inna library. After I locked him back up, but before I sent him home to you, he made Piggy and TD cum in his mouth four or five times!”

Ain’t domesticity a wonderful thing?