Letter from Newark

Story Info
Mariah is a dominant wife, mother and Grandma!
3.6k words
3.97
17.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I am just an ex-cocktail waitress who married a troubled but worthwhile guy. Mom always told me to find someone classy like a dentist or a Buick dealer. "Mariah, it's as easy to fall in love with a rich guy as a broke guy." But I fell for Raymond Withers, Jr. hard, and I married him right before he went to Vietnam.

Still, as in all marriages, there were issues. For one, I fucked all these guys while Ray was gone, and could not really stop when he returned. Ray's a nice fellow, but there's not a lot of "there" there.

I honestly think BDSM saved my marriage, especially female domination. When Ray came home from Vietnam in 1973, it seemed like the recession and inflation got to him fast.

Ray went to college on the GI bill, but then there weren't any jobs in his field, so he went to work in his Dad's TV repair shop. This led to dissatisfaction.

He began throwing knives through the kitchen door when I brought in dinner, and shooting off his old Luger in the back yard.

Fixing and selling televisions and stereos at his Dad's shop, not making much money, and unfortunately, from time to time I was fucking both Ray's dad and his dimwitted brother, Earl.

I was worried Ray might find out, though he did wonder what his dad and Earl were snickering about at the store. Something was bad, and Ray would get drunk at the V.F.W. after work and come home in a terrible mood.

But then Ray's fetish came out, and it was lucky for me.

Ray is dark and slightly balding, and I'm a big-haired brassy blonde. Ray looks like the domineering type, but I remember the first time he took down his pants and handed me his Dad's old leather strap, and I made him scream as he lay across the bed.

After this, whenever he was excessively temperamental, I began sending him for the strap, and of course he'd argue with me.

"Mariah, let it go. I'm just pissed about the goddamn electric bill. Do you have to use so much-"

"That's enough, Raymond. Go get the strap. It's fifteen now, for the profanity-"

"Mariah, I have a legitimate goddamn complaint-"

"And now it's thirty. You want to try for fifty?"

I could see, during these pre-punishment arguments, that Ray's dick was hardening in his corduroys. The humiliation, the discipline...it got to him.

Muttering, posturing, Ray would come back with the strap and I'd undo his pants as if he was a six year old. Then drag him by his ear to the arm rest of the couch, and by the eleventh slap of the strap, Ray would be crying.

When it was over, Ray would be clutching my legs, kneeling with the lowered pants and weeping like a resentful child.

What then? Corner time, sometimes an enema. To get Ray calm and respectful, an enema, followed by a big strap-on (yes, they had them back in the Seventies) and finally I'd have him with his thumb in his mouth, in adult footie pajamas, in bed.

Ray found out about my extracurricular activities with Earl (though he never found out about me sleeping with Dad, thank God.) There was a big to-do, and the brothers were going to fight in the front yard.

But then I suggested they work it out with the razor strap. "Ray, you know you're not enough to please me, and your big brother is doing a valuable service. But you whine so much! Earl, why don't you take Ray upstairs, pull down his pants and tan his hide."

Now Ray was far more muscular than Earl, and he could have punched Earl out, but instead he stared at the ground in shame and humiliation.

Then Earl indeed, took Ray inside and upstairs, and there was much screaming and howling, and then both brothers came back down, Ray naked and weeping, and Earl grinning.

Then Ray stood in the corner while Earl gave me what I needed. And after this, Ray cleaned us both off with his tongue, and then went weeping to the bathroom, but I think after this, he played with his wee-wee.

But my harshness really helped to get Raymond on target.

Truly, we were able to clear up some goals for Ray, things he'd always wanted to do, but was so undisciplined. Ray had always wanted to get an economics PhD.

It was his big dream, so he could quit working in the TV store, but the work was hard as he got into graduate school. I'm a dunce, so I really couldn't help him.

But I did know he needed to submit a certain number of pages a week. When it was time to turn in his thesis, or his dissertation, whatever, I began giving Ray bare bottom spankings for every day he didn't do five pages of research and writing.

At work, Earl forbade Ray from going to the tavern for lunch. Earl made Ray strip and tied him to a chair, yes, every day, and fired economics questions at him, kicking Ray in his balls for every one he got wrong.

When it was time to meet in front of Ray's snotty little advisor (how Ray hated that guy) I would order Ray to strip in the university office and kneel in front of me and Sumner, that was the advisor's name, and Sumner and I would fuck on the desk just before going over Ray's progress.

If Ray wasn't working to expectations, I would allow Sumner to cane Ray and then lick my juices off the tip of Sumner's dick.

Sumner was the kind of wimpy guy that Ray used to kick around in school, as Ray had been a big jock. So having to submit to Sumner drove Ray crazy, but we went way easier on him when his work was well done.

And finally Ray got the degree, and then I whipped and caned Ray for every day he didn't get a job in his field, and now he has a great job in demographics, or some shit.

I don't know much about it, of course, I'm just an ex-cocktail waitress housewife, right?

Was I too hard on Ray? Did I lose control and make his life miserable?

Perhaps I was at fault. Sometimes I'd ask Ray to do some household chores for me and in return I'd tell him he could go to the racetrack or to a hockey game with his pals.

But it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind. When I'd inform Ray, after he'd cleaned the gutters and his buds were waiting for him, that he was staying in that night, he'd become enraged, screaming at me.

But then Ray's shoulders would slump submissively, as I walked up to him, my 100 pounds to his 250, unzipping his pants with my red nails, the falling of the strap against Ray's reddening bottom...

And then of course Ray would lie on the floor, weeping softly in humiliation as put him in an adult diaper in front of his grinning b buddies, and put him to bed.

But usually later, after the guys were gone, Ray would get up and take me in his arms and kiss me and tell me how much he needed me and how I was appreciated, so I felt better.

Somewhere around 1982 Ray showed me an ad for a chastity device. He-man as he was, Ray was very aroused by the fact that I couldn't stay faithful to him, and had by now, fucked all his friends.

Also, I no longer really wanted Ray to stick it in me, as it's difficult to get excited by a man you have to paddle, right?

But it was annoying because I'd come home from fucking Earl or perhaps our son's schoolteacher (of either gender) and Ray would have jerked off in a pair of my panties, purloined from the laundry hamper.

We'd argue about this, and I'd paddle him viciously, telling him that I would be the one to give permission as to when he could satisfy himself.

I was also very jealous of his wandering eye. We'd come back from the mall on a Saturday, and I'd order Ray to strip, and tie him to the kitchen stool, and stroke his penis and ask him why he was so hot for the cute girls in the dress shops...and then I'd whip his dick viciously.

Previously he'd spent time at strip bars and ogling girls at bowling alleys, but I'd kind of chased Ray's friends away, as I don't need a bunch of losers playing cards and watching ESPN around my house.

Thus, he stayed home more...but I kept running across dirty magazines, this was the 80's, before the advent of Internet porn.

I'd burn the magazines and punish Ray, but it was constant work. I began taking Ray's paychecks and giving him a very small allowance, and that helped a bit.

Ray's sexual focus became much more on me, which was flattering, although I didn't want to fuck him, of course.

But I didn't approve of masturbation, and I kept finding sticky Kleenex around, and I began timing his bathroom visits. And God knows what he was up to at work.

"I can't seem to stop jerking it, honey." Ray said to me one night, pleadingly. "Let's try this chastity belt thing. It kind of excites me, reading about guys who get locked up down there."

But of course a fortnight into being locked, Ray began bitching and moaning about how horny he was. At first I just kept him locked while I went out and fucked Earl,

And then I'd return and unlock Ray and you know, hand job him, play with his dick while I told him why I found his puny penis unattractive, and that drove him wild.

But then I just began leaving Ray in the belt for weeks and then months at a time. I would get annoyed when Ray was neglecting the chore wheel, and I rather liked the parts of returning from Earl's when Ray would lick out his brother's cum from my vaj, but who has time to do all that unlocking?

The more Ray was locked up, the more willing he was, and the more he did nice stuff like bring me breakfast in bed before leaving for work.

He could be so nice, staring at my tits in my nightie while spoon feeding me as I sat in bed. Ray would also get the kids off to school, and take care of the morning home chores...

And I'd call him at work sometimes and talk sexy to him, which made him very sexually unstable..

One day though Ray began getting upset about how long it had been (about 73 days locked) and he began begging and shouting at me to let him out of the belt.

It was incredibly annoying. I took Ray down to the basement and cuffed his wrists to the ceiling where he'd installed an eyehook, and I left Ray down there for several hours while I went shopping with the girls...

Earl came by while I was gone and whipped Ray's naked ass with a belt as Ray danced around on the ceiling hook. Earl tried to explain to Ray why he should be more grateful to me, and then Earl turned Ray around while he was swaying on the hook, and Earl fucked Ray in the ass...

But it seemed as Ray was intractable. He felt things were too "unfair."

When I returned from shopping that day, Earl was sitting on the couch with a beer, and he gave me the rundown on his brother's shitty attitude.

Earl had been begging me to divorce my husband and marry him, but I truly loved Ray, and I told Earl I'd handle all this, and I sent him on his way.

I went downstairs where Ray was still hanging naked, Earl's semen running out of his ass cheeks. I let Ray down from his eyehook and he came back upstairs, very subdued.

Ray's hands were still locked behind his back, and I had him sit on the couch and I modeled the different lingerie selections I had bought that day.

I told Ray how much Earl, and our handsome neighbor Victor, and our tennis pro, and the neighborhood Little League coach would enjoy me in these outfits, and Ray just sat there and wept.

Finally, while in my peach demi bra and panties, I sat down next to my sad husband and unlocked his device. I watched his penis unfold and harden and ran my long red nails up and down the cock that had been ignored for 73 days.

"Ray, baby, you know I don't have time for your bullshit, and I don't really feel that way about you, so I don't want to have relations with you." I whispered this in Ray's ear and grabbed his cock and pumped it a bit.

"You have to be a better behaved boy, or you're never going to get to cum, and after all you did want me to put this little chastity doohickey on you."

I pointed to the chastity belt, lying on our coffee table. My forefinger was diddling Ray's glans, which was clearly turning purple.

"You have a sweet little cock, more of an extended clitoris, really. But it's not for Mariah, hon. I think you know this, right?"

Ray was incredibly turned on by the humiliation, but he was sobbing as he realized he was just a sad wimp.

I got Ray to slide off the couch and kneel in front of me, his hands still manacled behind his back. I leaned down and ran my fingers up and down his burgeoning erection.

"Please oh please, Mariah, can't you...your hands feel so good."

How Ray was pleading with me.

This was so nice, since he was often grumpy and screaming at his work subordinates on the phone.

"But darling" I said, chucking Ray under the chin, "I can't deal with all these demands. You want me to let you jerk off, is that it?"

"I-I would rather make love to you."

Annoyed, I kicked Ray in the balls. I mean, he was kneeling right there in front of me.

"Let me see if I can calm this little monster of yours down." As Ray cried from the pain in his testes, I took his cock in my hand and slapped it several times, hard.

We went back and forth on Ray's desires. Finally I told Ray if he could rub one out on the hardwood floor with his hands still locked, I'd allow it. He had quite an orgasm after about twelve minutes of grinding.

Then, I took Ray by the back of the neck and forced him to lick up his mess.

I began writing to other women who were in the femdom marriage biz. One woman, who is called Scone ('cos she's so sweet) authored something to you "LETTER FROM NAPA VALLEY" Scone lives in Sausalito, California, near Mount Tamalpais.

Scone's husband and two adult sons are in chastity, and what Scone told me was, that I had to break down Ray's masculine expectations of orgasm. Scone's men did not get to orgasm much at all, except from stimulation of a strap-on.

But more importantly, Scone told me that the best thing a cuckold male can do is to give up most of his maleness. "Gussy him up, put him in heels and get him to suck some cock."

Scone's oldest son, a nineteen year old Tamalpais High senior, was having all sorts of rivalry problems with other students concerning girls, and his place on the football team.

Finally, Scone got young Derek in a pretty little corset and garter belt, with heavy eye makeup and bright red lipstick, and then had him suck off his enemy, the guy who he was fighting to date the captain of the Tam High cheerleaders.

"I knew that it would be horribly humiliating having Derek do this in front of his friends at our house, he thought it would just be a regular party, till I dressed him"

Scone wrote this to me, and then we talked about it on the phone.

It did ruin Derek's social life, and of course he relinquished his girlfriend to the other guy, but Derek's grades got better as a result of not participating in sports (the coach wouldn't let him back in the locker room) and the loss of his social life.

"Now Derek is in school to be a marine biologist, and I have set him up with a nice girl who understands about spanking and key holding. But putting Derek in drag was the best thing."

So I gave poor Ray a full makeover, and put him in a tube top (very stuffed) and tight jeans, and we began double dating, and you wouldn't believe how the anger and tantrums seemed to go away, Shoeblossom!

Twice a year I let Ray out of chastity, and he gets to jerk off into a condom and drain it, but otherwise, the only action he gets is from his mouth and asshole.

In 1990, I read "LETTER FROM PROVIDENCE" about the Rhode Island mom who put her boys in chastity before sending them off to Brown University.

She didn't want them getting girls pregnant and felt that studies would be interrupted with a lot of dating, anyhow.

I felt this would be too controlling, of course. I've always been a relatively easy going parent. But my second son, Sloan, and his best friend Nelson came to me.

It turned out that while they were in school at Rutgers, my daughter, Ella Grace had been giving them both bare bottom spankings, and she'd somehow discovered the story of Dad's chastity belt.

Nelson wanted to be kept in chastity by me, his honorary "auntie" but Sloan actually had been fantasizing about having his balls removed, and being a full time eunuch.

"I want to take punishments from Ella, but I don't want to be rewarded with orgasms. I just want to be my sister's slave girl."

Ella Grace came to plead Sloan's case (Rhymes, eh?) Ella ordered Sloan to strip in front of me, his fond mamma, and she stroked Sloan's penis as he knelt, staring at the floor. Ella is a gorgeous brunette with goddess cheekbones.

Ella and Sloan are fraternal twins, twenty years old, and I've always been proud of them. Good grades, volunteer work, athletics, all of it, But although Ella Grace was quite the social butterfly, constantly chased by boys, Sloan was quiet.

He'd always been very devoted to his sister, but now it seemed a little extreme.

Here Sloan was, standing in front of Ella, as she stroked his burgeoning cock. She was dressed in a tube top and short-shorts, and she snickered as she told me what a wuss my son was.

"Whenever his grades go down, I beat his ass, Momma, I keep a frat paddle behind my bed, and he just shows up with his bad quizzes in my dorm room."

Apparently Sloan became the slut of the sorority.

As I watched Ella Grace stroke and pull my son's bloated penis, I wondered how often she let him masturbate. At one point, she sat down and rubbed his dick with her pretty purple-nailed toes.

Sloan was clearly obsessed with his sister, and it turned out that Ella had gotten Sloan to service his other sisters Addie and Clara as well, and taught them how a girl should be treated...

But his primary focus was on Ella Grace, I could tell.

"But he's so focused onto wanting to fuck me, I've never let him, but look how horny the boy is. We gotta cut off the testicles, you know?"

I expressly forbade Ella Grace and Sloan from doing any surgery until they were twenty-five, but I agreed to purchase a chastity device for him, and even said if they liked, I would rent them a house off campus so they didn't make the Kappa Gammas too peculiar.

I also put a chastity belt on Nelson. He'd grown up in foster homes, and had been coming to my house since he was very young as we provided the real stability he needed.

I told Nelson that I didn't have time to take care of him, but Earl, my brother-in-law was moving near the college, and would enjoy keeping Nelson as "Nellie" in a pink dress and patent leather Mary Janes, and that he'd take a belt to Nellie's bare ass before fucking it.

So I was able to navigate these interesting relationships.

After all, I can't dominate my young'uns personally. I am too busy with Ray and of course all the men I fuck.

You can understand right, Shoeblossom?

Ella Grace ended up meeting a rather wealthy young man while visiting Club Paddles in New York City. My ravishing raven-haired daughter became his dominant wife, and they now occupy the Governor's mansion of a state I won't mention.

In 2010, Sloan, now a transgender eunuch, wrote a bestselling underground adult novel about familial BDSM, and it may become a movie in 2019.

Ray and I are happy grandparents, and I celebrated our fiftieth wedding anniversary by letting Ray jerk off on my high heels and licking them off before I went to fuck our new 35 year old next door neighbor.

Love, Mariah.

Dear Mariah,

Female domination seems to be rising in families. Gladys, who wrote from "LETTER FROM TUNSTALL COMMONS" tells me that her Yale son's rowing team is all in chastity and come to her on vacations. They need more challenge in their lives. Nowadays, when girls jump in bed with anyone in these hook ups, young men miss the days when there were rules, and it's a great thing that they are given some boundaries in the female led relationships.