Letter from Radburn River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My other sister Melancholia, we call her Bubbles is a campus parking lot attendant-"

"But Jesus, Melody, your sister isn't much older than we are and President Braunschmidt is about fifty, isn't he?"

"Oh, that doesn't matter...you know I'm close friends with Larry's son, the senior "Brawny" Braunschmidt, he's a football star from the Prez's first marriage."

"I know how close you and Brawny are." I said resentfully.

I was a little freaked out about meeting with President Braunschmidt.

I was about twenty-three at the time, and still a college junior. The president, two deans and the provost kept sending me letters asking me not to come back but every semester I came back anyway...

Fortunately when we walked out of the kitchen, the topic of my academic perfidy didn't arise.

We forgot all about it, as President Braunschmidt had removed his nice suit and was standing nervously in the middle of my living room, naked as the day he was born.

And Mira was toying with Grandpa's quirt!

And like wow-Braunschmidt had a little plastic thing on his dick. I knew what it was. I had a secret but exhaustive interest in chastity belts.

But my God, what the fuck was going on here?

"This is cute," Miracle said, still fondling the little whip. "You must've loved taking it out of Vester with this, Mel."

Miri turned and flicked President Braunschmidt with the quirt on his left hip. He hopped and howled.

I wondered what the students who'd watched last years commencement speech would think of him now.

"Whaddya think of this action, Larry?" Miri laughed and her cleavage bounced merrily in the little black dress she was wearing.

"It's not as concise as my blacksnake whip but it can do the job, eh?"

Miri lashed the college president again and then she truly laid into him, whacking him allover his body as he ran around my apartment in his birthday suit.

I wondered if I was having an LSD flashback.

Miri chased and Braunschmidt ran until finally Melody tripped him and the Prez fell on his face and Miracle thrashed his bare ass as he lay there, wriggling on the floor, and howling.

And truly, Braunschmidt's bare hairy ass being covered with those angry welts was not an appetizing sight!

After this, oddly, the evening went my way.

I ended up getting to fuck both Miracle and Melody, and then cumming in President Braunschmidt's mouth...and then we watched him beat his meat after he was mercifully released from chastity.

I am now Melody's step-son. She and my dad found they had more in common. I finished college, thanks to blackmailing Braunschmidt, and I build bridges in Indonesia for the Peace Corps...though not very good ones.

Thanksgiving the last time I was home was surreal, what with my dad and President Braunschmidt eating their turkey out of dog bowls on the floor, but these days you gotta be flexible!

12