Letter from Van Nuys

Story Info
Whips and Bottles, We Don't Coddle!
2k words
3.3
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

So I am a nice California girl, and when Kraven, my neighbor asked me to help him with his chastity belt training, I thought it was weird but kind of hilarious.

I make a small living as a massager of sorts, my mom moved to Los Angeles to be a movie actress, and wound up in porn, and I got away from her and moved here to the San Fernando Valley some time back.

There isn't a ton of money in giving massages, but I also kind of make a living on my back, and I'm told that Lily is the best lay in the Valley, and why not?

But this whole thing with Kraven has become a bit of a cottage industry.

Kraven always kind of had the hots for me, I'm pretty easy on the eyes. And he began to help me out big time financially in return for my chastity assistance.

My friends say "Lily, how are you living so well now?" and they just don't know the half of it.

Kraven's chastity belt game was difficult when he tried to do it on his own. He is a big Hollywood agent and he needs someone to be in charge of something else besides him...and he spent too much time bed hopping.

So he started this chastity game for himself.

Kraven began keeping three milk bottles, big glass things that he's painted black, in my freezer.

He drops a key into one of them and hands the bottles to me. I fill the bottles with water so one of them has the key at the bottom.

He can't tell which of course, because they are painted black!

I put the bottles in my freezer and close the door.

The key is to Kraven's chastity belt...and the bottles stay untouched for a month, frozen.

This means for thirty days I keep these milk bottles in the freezer and then Kraven knocks on the door and I let him come in and I place the three bottles on my counter, in no special order.

All three bottles, filled with the frozen water are now on display, Kraven looks them over and then picks one, having no idea whether it has they key in it or not.

Then Kraven must wait for the bottle to melt while I read a magazine, or play on my phone, or even take a nap. Sometimes to keep Kraven busy while the ice was melting, I had him vacuum or wash my walls or something.

It's tough for him since there is only a one in three chance that the milk bottle, when the water is completely melted, can contain a key.

Usually it doesn't of course, breaking the poor celibate bastard's heart. Especially if he's spent several hours cleaning my house.

There have been times, I'm afraid when I want Kraven to do a more complicated and time-consuming task, like washing my curtains or cleaning out the aquarium, and I've re-frozen the bottle if it was melting too fast before he'd completed the chores.

(Once I saw the key at the bottom of the bottle, and I re-froze it and switched it around so Kraven had a different one. I'm sorry.)

So anyway if Kraven got lucky and the bottle melted and the key was there, he would be able to jack off on his knees in front of me, usually while I ignored him, adjusting my lipstick or talking on the phone.

I never disrobed for this, I was usually in cut-offs and a tube top, or if I was in a good mood I would put lingerie on and sometimes unsnap the crotch of my teddy and masturbate back at him!

(And more than once when Kraven was locked up with no hope of cumming, I'd masturbate in front of him just to show him what he was missing..."Don't you wish you could fuck this, you chaste needle-dicked little bitch?")

When he didn't get the key, which was usually the case, considering the odds, he'd get depressed and sometimes cry.

It was a tough thing, knowing he would have to wait another thirty days to get a chance at beating his meat...thirty tough days of celibacy.

Or near celibacy, really because the cage allowed him to touch himself, and stimulate, but with no release.

After Kraven would leave, I'd re-freeze all three bottles, and wait things out.

This was the plan for the longest time, and then Kraven bought a big deep freezer, looked like a giant white cube, and put it in my apartment and we bought about thirty milk bottles, and painted them black.

One of them held the key, and the others held disappointment, and we put them in the deep freezer for more interesting fun.

Now when Kraven came in after the thirty days of denial...such frustration...

I would blindfold him and let him rummage around in the freezer grabbing one of thirty bottles and then go through the whole rigmarole.

Of course there was much, much less of a chance that he'd get the key now!

Kraven then asked me if I would tease him more. He was then giving me fifty dollars a month for the milk-bottle experiment, but he offered me more.

In this scenario, Kraven would still clean my apartment, every weekend in the nude, though of course he'd only get a chance at the bottles once a month.

That was a long time to be locked in the cage!

After he'd already spent a couple of hours cleaning on a Saturday, I'd tie Kraven to the bed and writhe around on his chastity belt, grinding my crotch against his trapped penis.

Watching it bulge helplessly against the cruel bars made me wet...

Then I'd lie on my stomach next to Kraven and kiss him and stroke the caged cock with my long pretty nails, and this could go on for hours.

In addition to the free housework (and Kraven did one helluva job) he paid me $300 for the first hour of teasing every weekend, and an additional ten bucks a minute for every additional bit of hand-jobbery I could give him.

These Hollywood agents are loaded! With the extra money, I was able to move to a bigger apartment in the complex, and cut down on my other clientele. It was nice!

So I did long teasing, sometimes all day Saturday and again on Sunday...I could watch videos while I did it, of course.

And, at the end, Kraven's imprisoned dork would be horrifically purple and he'd go home, sometimes sobbing, but still so excited.

Except, once a month, the first, when I blindfolded him (After Kraven had gone through the cleaning and teasing, which went on for 3-4 hours, Kraven would fumble around, blindfolded in the freezer and take out a bottle.)

Sometimes it got annoying "No, I want to put it back and take another one, I have a feeling about this one!"

While the bottle de-frosted, I'd tease Kraven a bit more, and if Kraven was insanely lucky, and got a key he could jerk off and do a fire hose of all that backed up sperm...

I thought seriously of letting Kraven occasionally fuck me on these lucky days, but I didn't want to spoil him, you know?

It's fun messing with the chastity cage, getting Kraven's penis so empurpled with my dainty fingers.

Sometimes I wondered if his dick would pop the steel bars of the cage!

Kraven sometimes would come over during the week, too, when I didn't have a date (or any clients) and I'd toy with his caged dick as we watched TV together, or sometimes an arousing femdom tape.

Although I told Kraven I enjoyed his company, he paid me for every minute that I teased him, and then he took over the rent on my place as well.

I wondered if we should move in together, but a girl has a busy social life.

I worried sometimes that Kraven might get really crazy and break into the cage and so I got him pierced for further security and we put him in a sheath belt instead, made of hard-core titanium.

The sheath had a spring mechanism at the tip that allowed a bar to be threaded through the piercing so there was no form of escape.

The bar could only open if I unlocked the sheath with thee key, and that made things far more secure.

This meant, of course, that I couldn't tease Kraven through the cage anymore, and I'd have to unlock him and remove the sheath completely for non-release hand job sessions.

"So, before I could just play with you through the cage, but now since I want to play with you a lot-"

"Me too, Lily" Kraven said with a bright grin.

"So I have to have a copy of the key that isn't kept in the milk bottles. You'll still only have one chance to unlock yourself to jack off, but I will use my key to let you out when you are tied down for manual fun, get it?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

"Otherwise, we can't have our fun. But if you continually choose the wrong bottle for months at a time, I still won't use my key to give you masturbation and cumming time...unless there's some kind of medical emergency."

I don't believe all that crap about pressure on the prostate. If you masturbate a man enough, all that spooge comes out in pre-cum, right?

I decided I could make the whole bottle thing more interesting.

I began dropping various marbles in each bottle, those that had no key.

So, if on the first of the month, Kraven didn't qualify for a key, he had something else to worry about!

Green marbles meant I would give Kraven a hand spanking. Blue indicated thirty with my Ping-Pong paddle, as I am table tennis champ of the Van Nuys YWCA.

There is nothing so picturesque as a man's face who has just found out that he won't be cumming for yet another month, and has a blistered butt in the process!

What of the red marble? This had Kraven waiting on his knees while I went to get fucked by the 20-year-old neighbor down the hall, and then I plopped on Kraven's face to have him lick out the mess.

A yellow had the scary promise of Kraven fellating a male hustler that I would hire with Kraven's Platinum Visa card.

A clear marble with a corkscrew streak showed the hustler being hired and giving Kraven a thrashing with the new bullwhip I'd gotten before Kraven sucked him off.

An aggie marble, created from the agate stone was the big baddie, and Kraven had to endure sucking off two or more men.

A spiral streak in the clear orb was grim, as Kraven would then have to not only service the men's penises but not before they'd cum in his ass and he'd licked off his crap.

A glitter marble gave hustlers to right to "fist" Kraven which was really interesting to watch.

The cat's eye marble, which had a central eye shaped colored core had Kraven going downtown to our local dungeon to have a hard core session with a sadistic male master.

Kraven really had a homosexual panic thing, and a part of him was tremendously humiliated and aroused by being put through this forced bisexuality and masochism.

The clambroth marble had no punishments or oral service attached to it, but this milky opaque sphere forbade Kraven from drawing a bottle from the fridge for the next two months, which meant there was no chance whatsoever for an orgasm...

On the other hand, it also meant no punishments from hustlers, but he didn't often see it that way...

To show Kraven that I cared though, I began getting naked more and letting him give me long rubdowns and also lots of cunnilingus.

And, if I got to cum especially hard, I might give in and remove the bar from the piercing and wash him up...and once or twice I broke down and gave him a blowjob where yes, he got to cum!