Letter From Scranton

Story Info
Hubie marries a girl with a plan!
8.1k words
3.56
12.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I had a sister, Huxley, ("Hubert and Huxley, so cute") and we lived at home during our university years, as Pop was bursar at the local college, so we went for free.

Huxley had a best friend, Tamsin, who was cute but chubby, and I teased her about it, and one day Tam pulled my pants down when no one was around, and gave me a spanking--me, 20 years old!

And then whenever Tamsin and I were alone, even if for just a few minutes, I'd somehow goad her into giving me another bare bottom spanking, and even brought her a paddle.

Huxley caught us and then SHE got into the whole thing, and somehow my life at home was nothing like being Big Man On Campus...

I was engaged to this beautiful girl, Sophronia, and brought her home once for the weekend.

While there, in front of the ladies, I was making an anti-feminist joke, and Soph got to see Huxie and my mother strip me down and tie me over a kitchen stool, whipping me with a long wooden spoon.

That was the end of that engagement! but Sophronia, despite her elegant beauty was a little boring anyway.

Even when I visit Huxley now, she or her bull-dyke lover, Nigella will find an excuse to whip my bare ass with the vacuum cleaning cord...Nigella, who is affectionately called "Jelly" enjoys forcing fire ants into my rectum, and that's a whole thing...

When I told them I was looking for another wife, Huxie told me, "Hubert, when you go out in the world, you better find a girl who knows how to push you around."

Edyn teaches Comparative Linguistics at a local school, but she has the marvelous aura of a wanton barmaid... And yes, she can push a man around.

Edi told me recently that the head of her department, this old cow called Albertine, gets on her knees and sucks Edyn's cunt under her desk, and sometimes takes vicious whacks on her sagging nipples with a wooden spoon...

I reckon Edyn will get her tenure!

But yes, Edyn can push men AND women around, she's got it goin' on.

Edyn loves to have me sit on my hands on the floor as she stimulates her manicured toes up and down my straining cock.

I give her a huge wardrobe allowance, but these are my favorite clothes...still, marrying her has created a more favorable financial situation for me.

It was Edyn who renegotiated alimony with my first wife, Caprice, after my kids got through college, telling Caprice she could live on far less than $35,000 a year.

Somehow, Edi had gotten my second wife, Topaz to stop taking alimony at all! I always wondered if there had been a catfight....

"It's not your fault you aren't forceful honey" Edyn told me sweetly. "You are a little helpless sissy-fag...there's no power there..."

And she'd let my long-term housekeeper, Jensy, with a generous severance package...and getting me, the Big Boss, to eat the overweight African-American's wide twat....

And of course, you know who took over Jensy's chores.

Edi is cruel at times, but so desirably cruel when she teases me, like tonight!

My paws feel smushed on the hardwood, the floor I stripped and sanded and refinished eight years ago at her commend...but I'm so distracted by watching Edi up on the couch in her glorious micro-miniskirt!

Every two weeks Edyn's wax girl tends to her bikini wax, and then waxes and removes all hair below my neck so I am smooth as a baby, and this adds to my vulnerability.

Shifting her long legs back and forth, stopping the agonizing tease to pose her gams, crossing them and uncrossing them...giving me an occasional panty-shot.

My eyes are swollen from sobbing earlier in the afternoon, when one of Edyn's daughters had caned me as I'd forgotten to pick up her dry cleaning.

I feel some humiliation, of course 'cos I am sitting there naked on the damn floor, but it ain't like she's wearing much, right?

I am wearing strange little buzzer on my right nipple...Arlyn, Edyn's sister lives down the street, and has a peculiar electronic bent.

Arli created this device and can press the buzzer and it sizzles, beeper style, and sometimes it arouses me, and others, Arli presses a different control and it almost burns me...it's something else!

Edi pauses for a moment and then kicks me hard right in the nuts, such deft uh, footage! Edyn's foot goes neatly right below my penis to give my testicles a vicious prod, and I see stars. "Just seein' if you are paying attention, Hubie!"

It's stressful, but so worth it. Later on, she'd put me in a wooden thing called a "humbler". The first time I saw it, I had no idea what it was--it looked like a three foot wooden bar, but it had a hole in the middle.

I discovered, to my regret, that this bar could be separated in half, and that I'd be ordered onto my hands and knees, and the bar would be put behind me, just below my ass where I was crouching.

My cock and balls would be pushed through it, and with a locking device, this maddening thing would be on me and I'd be forced on my knees for as long as Edyn liked!

Several times a week, Edi would put me in the humbler and have me kneel there while she balanced a glass square on my back about the size of a full length mirror, and then she and her daughters would sit and drink and put their glasses down on my back, basically--I'd be a coffee table!

But now I was still getting my cock massaged in this humiliating way as I sat on my hands...

Ryleigh, Edyn's twenty-six year old daughter giggles as she checks us out over her phone.

Rye was nineteen when I met her mother, and Edi had Ryleigh at nineteen or twenty and they look like sisters except for some slight laugh lines under her Mom's eyes.

I hired Ryleigh to be a typist in my department, and when she found out I was springing a surprise urine test to weed out the potheads, she made me drink 145 samples...I guess I am a bit of a fascist!

Sadly, all the stoned incompetents still work there, and I become a little nauseous when I see those little cups...

But Ryleigh isn't the only one witnessing my humiliation at her mother's hands--or feet.

Mystic, Ryleigh's first cousin (daughter of Arlyn), a bouffant blonde about the same age, is playing "Grand Theft Auto" with Alpheus, her smirking boyfriend over on the couch. Mysti flashes me some cleavage and all three young folk break up in giggles.

Four months from now, Mysti and Rye will train Mysti's fella, poor Alpheus to take severe corporal punishment (the little idiot ASKS for this, he ENVIES me) and at least once to blow me on my orgasm date...

And Alfie then undergoes surgery to become ALTHEA!

But for now Alf's arrogant and quite confident.

My left nipple buzzes again and simultaneously a butt-plug (operated thru Ryleigh's phone, those darned apps) deep in my rectum goes off as well...I am in enchanting torment.

But back to my glorious wife, Edyn.

Edyn wears my favorite somewhat torn fishnet stockings and a slutty tube top reminiscent of the white trash girls at the mall where I put myself thru college. I remember staring at them obsessively while I worked at Yummy Yogurt.

Edyn also doms an actual dominant porn star, "Stacy Satan of Scranton" so she has quite a resume.

I used to see a British lady, Ms. Piemonte, who would tie me to a table and bang on my balls with a hairbrush. When Edyn told Ms. P that she wanted to settle down, we were introduced.

It was quite an odd meeting. Edyn walked into the dungeon when I was going through a session.

I was naked on my knees, having just undergone a testing of Ms. P's new cat o' nine tails...and was just through trembling.

And was quite startled when Ms. Piemonte came in with this cute chick. Ms. P nodded at Edyn and said. "You were telling me you are in the market for a nice submissive husband--"

"Or a significant other of either sex." Edyn interrupted, smiling.

"Righto. Well you could do worse than Hubie here." Ms. P pointed a burgundy nail at yours truly, and as I said, kneeling in the freshly welted nude, I felt a little ridiculous.

Ms. Piemonte had given me a larruping and then had been called on an intercom, and she'd left the dungeon suddenly, and I'd just sort of cowered there, having not been giving permish to stir.

Ms. P's companion peered down at me. "This is Mr. Huesendahl?"

"Affirmative. Hubert Husendahl...he could stand to do a few sit-ups--"

"I could take care of that." Edyn smirked, and I felt a stirring, and my cock hardened.

This broke the ladies up for a moment. Then Ms. P coughed and said "Oh, excuse my manners. Mr. Huesendahl, this is Ms. Lichtenblauer."

Edi dimpled. "Well, Portia, I'm actually back to Ms. Skimhorn. I kicked Lichtenblauer to the curb a bit ago. He whined too much about my open relationships."

Ms. P cocked her head "But you are rapacious sexually, didn't Mr. Lichtenblauer like that?"

"Well, he'd heard I was, but as you know sissies don't get much of that rapacious stuff...you a sissy, Hubie?"

Then the girls once again chortled.

"It's the saddest thing, 'cause my Volney, my ex didn't like me seeing other men without him.

But Volney had no problem on Friday nights when we went to the glory holes and took turns sucking off the random wee-wees." Edyn said thoughtfully

"I think this one will work out for you. I just got Hubie acclimated to cock." Ms. P responded cheerily. "We started with small strap-ons, then bigger ones, and just a month ago, Hetero Hubie sucked off my stylist, Raimondo."

"All the way to completion?" Edyn asked, and Ms. P nodded, smiling.

My dick got harder, though of course it was about the humiliation, I'm not--well, perhaps there's denial there, who knows?

Actually, when I was a Naval captain, I had an underling, Commander Evander, we called him "Van" for short--and Van discovered what a pussy I was and would rape me in the office, and have me suck him off under his desk...so I wasn't entirely inexperienced.

But Ms. P was still telling Edi about my experience with Raimondo, the abusive beautician.

"He didn't want to swallow, but Raimondo grabbed Huey by what was left of his balding pate, and made him gulp it all down."

Now I was scarlet and very, very aroused. It was just too much. I'd barely met this woman, and she was clothed in front of me, as was Ms. P, who I'd never seen naked. Even when Ms. P had peed in my mouth, she'd blindfolded me for it!

I was really feeling ridiculous and was about to get up, but Ms. P arched an eyebrow and I stayed still.

"I showed Edyn your Facebook profile and your LinkedIn and a copy of the Merrill Lynch holdings."

Ms. P winked at Edyn. "He brought the stock portfolio statement in a doomed effort to get me to marry him."

When they laughed icily at this, I almost began sobbing. My throat filled with a lump, and I bit my lip and stared at the floor. I felt as if I was shrinking.

Ms. P, outlandish in her lace sheath and tight had razzed me for over a year for my silly proposal, but hadn't mentioned it in some time, and I really had hoped she'd forgotten.

Now Ms. P looked at me coldly and allowed herself a slight, prim smile.

But I looked impudently up at Edi and she was something! Short raven hair in kind of a butch cut, Edi was quite curvy with a bit of extra behind which I liked.

I love worshipping and eating out a dominant woman's ass!

But I liked the life I had, although I had thrown Ms. P the odd proposal, I had a normal routine, and good friends, and I dated regular gals too, and so I wasn't sure if I was in the market for a spouse.

As if reading my mind, Edyn unbuttoned the top of her blouse and ran a long pink tongue over her rosebud lips.

"He looks okay, Portsie." Ms. Piemonte's first name was Portia, and it was a ludicrous nickname.

"Lucky you, Hubie"

"Ms. P I don't know, Edyn seems nice..."

I was wondering if they sensed rejection, Ms. P might return to her attentions with the cat! I shivered.

But Ms. P had chuckled. "You should respect the idea of an arranged marriage, sweetie."

I smiled hesitantly up at Edyn. "You are very pretty, and it's great--"

"Cuter than you, Chubs." Edyn said, but then she smiled.

I'd travelled the world, meeting dominant women everywhere, from Rockville Maryland to Sarasota, Florida and even Kiachau, China. Perhaps it was time to settle down.

Certainly most of the erotica I jacked off to was about men in a living situation, being ruled by an evil wife or Auntie. I'd never really experienced, it though.

Not that it's relevant, but when I met Edyn, I was living in Patterson, New Jersey, and then a few years ago I was transferred to Harrisburg (this could have been "Letter from Harrisburg") but now we're in the heart of Pennsylvania, good old Scranton!

And I learned in my meanderings, that it's very difficult to find a loving, dominant spouse.

I did have a personal assistant, Valeska, back in Patterson, and I met Val, a Ukrainian émigré, at a kinky support group, "Bound For Glory"

When I discovered Val spoke seven languages and typed 90 words per minute (She was the B.F.G. secretary and handled the group's publicity) as WELL as enjoyed torturing men...I had to hire her.

And Val was great...sometimes she went overboard, and once made me put my cock and balls in one of her desk drawers and slammed it....

But then Valeska went back to the old country, and I became very desperate for dominant company...

But that night, in Ms. Piemonte's Patterson palace, Edyn smiled down at me and summoned me to rise. I was getting up, and then Ms. P. took up the cat and cut me across the stomach, hard.

As I knelt and wept, Ms. P said, "It's like Simon Says, Edi. I am the only one who he's to respond to, but I will deign permission for you to rise, Hubie. Stop sniveling, it was just a little tap."

I rose again, stroking my wounded stomach, but my dick got stiffer and then lengthening, perhaps as a result of the pain and humiliation and also because Ms. P and Edi were both easy on the eyes...

Edyn's swelling cleavage was poking out of a black top with a plunging neckline. She was in tight jeans, and her ruby lips shone as she looks at me appreciatively.

"Why don't we have dinner and talk about it, Hubie."

Ms. P whistled, and Roussard, an enticing blonde assistant (with a generous cleavage of her own) strutted in and cheerfully grabbed my balls and twisted them, so my dick would go down.

It was the only way she could have dissolved my hard-on...Roussi was clad in a mauve Lycra bustier with a gold brocade vest, and apricot leggings and high white heels...

"No, no, dear, his session is terminated" Ms. P assured Roussi.

Cheyenna, another employee came in and after a brief conference with Ms. P, ordered me to grab my ankles. Cheyenna pulled the cucumber she had up my rectum, waving it in front of my face.

Humiliated in front of Edi, my prospective spouse, I straightened up and licked my shit off it.

I knew Cheyenna's rule-if it wasn't clean enough for her to put in a salad, she'd shove it back in, following it with a vibrating butt plug.

Roussard looked so disappointed. "I thought we could at least tie Mr. Husendahl over the padded horse, I love securing the straps."

This was a little scary. Roussard wasn't a natural sadist; her mother, Renault was a partner in the dungeon with Ms. P...but Roussi was catching up!

Cheyenna pouted. "The session's all over." Then she clicked her tongue.

"Yeah, I wanted to fuck him with the big black strap-on after Roussi flogged him with the new South African police baton we got in the mail this morning."

Cheyenna slapped me on the side of the head as I tried to hand the cuke to her.

"That's not completely clean of your disgusting fecal matter. Scour it with your tongue." Cheyenna shoved it back in my protesting mouth.

"You may not want to kiss him after this date." Ms. P said to Edyn, and they both broke up in hysterics.

"My Uncle Reynard useta work here." Roussard said wisely, "An' he'd love to skull-fuck Mr. Husendahl here."

Cheyenna clicked her tongue "No, your uncle got fired 'cause he's diseased."

I gasped in relief.

Ms. P was still discussing me avidly with Edi

"And watch him, he's a wanker." Ms. Piemonte said crisply. "I have offered to put Hubert in chastity, but he's shy of it, though it does arouse him."

Edyn smiled grimly. "My landlord Seymour--they call him Sammy--I caught him jerking off into my panties when he was supposed to be taking down my storm windows...I kicked him so hard he'll never touch himself again, poor Sammy."

"Men just love touching themselves, dear." Ms. P said stoically.

I thought of my second wife, Topaz, and how annoyed she'd been that I jacked off...

Although Topaz was not a traditional domme, once when she'd discovered a stained Kleenex, I was locked in our potting shed with no clothes on for all of a rainy night!

And another time, my daughter from my first marriage, Cherie, and her best friend Blair, arrogant 20 year olds, surreptitiously used an old nanny cam to film me beating my meat and showed it at a New Year's Eve party...

All that humiliation, but I couldn't keep my hands off my Willy!

Edyn snapped her fingers. "Why don't you dress and we can go, Hubie?"

"My Uncle Reynard is really awesome." Roussard said brightly. "Reynard means 'fox' in French, or maybe Arabic."

"We know, Roussi." Ms. P said wearily.

Edi and I went on a few passionless dates, horseback riding and the like, and so far they'd been passionless...but then things got interesting

One night we had an intimate dinner.

I took Edyn to Cooper's Seafood House, one of the best restaurants in Scranton, and hoped she'd be impressed.

She looked around nervously. "Ryleigh, my kid came here with Ms. P's nieces, Poppy and Pippa once. Portsy's nieces were visiting from the U. K,, but just as troublesome as American girls...

Around the time the bill came, they told the waiter, some Hindu idiot, that they'd fuck him in the bathroom, and then they ran out, but Rye got caught, and I had to come down here and bail the little fool out. I hope no one remembers me."

But Edi relaxed, blessedly, and focused on me.

"Well Hubert, you do clean up good when you're dressed" Edyn observed as she spooned her lobster bisque into her exquisite mouth.

We discussed things we both enjoyed- hockey, antiquing, running 10Ks, and she had a ready wit.

And, Edyn's boobs were almost falling out of a strapless turquoise thing, My eyes were popping out of my head!

"You're quite a handsome guy, for a pitiful sissy-boy."

"Thank you, Edyn. " I tried to smile. I was glad she thought I looked good. I'm balding but in relatively good shape otherwise, from exercise.

"Portsie took me through your regimen. She says your limits are quite relaxed, and that you took a whipping on webcam from a Master she knows and three thousand people watched it."

"Yes, Ms. P. is uh, quite inventive." I blanched at the memory.

Edi snorted as I blushed over my trout.

"Ms. Piemonte has been so helpful and has counseled me a great deal. I want to try chastity in a long-term relationship though." I confessed.

"You mean you don't want to just have a key holder who you mail the key to."

"Well, no, Edyn. I don't want to just be sitting around locked up, with no one to play with."

"Well, my ex hubby, Volney, who was a bragging architect, told me he dreamed of long term chastity.

And Volney said he wanted constant attention but he began bitching and moaning after only 3 weeks of abstinence, and also said my blacksnake whip left too many marks."

As Edyn said this her emerald eyes sparkled and my cock got very excited.

Could I be more manly than her ex-husband? Volney Mundelein was a known corporate raider who had once tried to grab Tuttle & Tetzel, the little company that I was the comptroller of.

It would be exciting to know that I was a tougher submissive than Edyn's ex.