Letter From Scranton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you've had a rough week...you must be really, really horny. If you can take your discipline like a man, instead of a screeching fairy, you might have an orgasm in your future....you might cum in me, and I'm tight, hon!"

But of course, Edyn upped the ante once I was stripped and tied up with the legs in that horrid position.

Edyn gave me twenty in a row with not Dad's belt, but a Malacca cane, and I tried to grit my teeth, but the wood hitting my bare cheeks was implacably vicious.

So I began crying, but softly. Edi gaily tossed the cane and waved a fiberglass stick.

"This little gem used to be a fishing rod." Edi smiled. "It's your fishing rod, actually, Hubie, but I thought you wouldn't mind if I re-created it for your improvement."

It had been an expensive rod, but I clearly wasn't going to be fishing anymore. I had actually won it in a fishing derby, but with a dom girlfriend, you gotta deal.

Ryleigh, Edyn's daughter was visiting and I thought Rye was going to stay in the living room like a good girl.

But no, Rye wandered into the bedroom as well giggling as she saw me, her prospective stepfather trussed and naked.

Ryleigh was wearing a faded powder blue bikini top and torn jeans, very tight. Edi handed the fiberglass rod to her daughter.

"Now this is going to be a nice test for you, honey. "Said Edyn, looking down at me.

"I think it's kind of inappropriate for your daughter to--" But Edyn sat down and unlocked the hideous thimble and there my penis was, waving around excited and humiliated by the two beautiful women.

And frankly, it was so exciting being punished by this nineteen year old teenybopper, wasn't it?

Rye came up to where my butt was hanging, and she tapped the fiberglass stick in her adorable little palm.

My dong flagged a little bit, but Edi was sitting there and she began stroking me as it waggled between my raised legs.

"It's so cute. I hung by my legs in Ariel trapeze yoga, you know." Rye said, snickering.

Edyn tittered. "This will be a nice hand job, Hubert and it will go on as long as you don't murmur at the pain, much less bitch or moan or weep."

Edyn smiled. "If you can keep your mouth shut for 20 minutes my daughter and I will remove our tops, and then maybe there will be more treats, so don't be a temper tantrum boy."

Ryleigh raised the stick as her mother quickened the tempo on the stroking and I closed my eyes in pleasure. I heard the hiss of the rod and a thin line of burning crossed my thighs in the sensitive area where thigh met butt cheek.

I yelped and opened my eyes. The fiberglass ex-fishing rod was much harsher than either the belt or the cane!

Edyn frowned, letting go of my penis and slapping me hard on the jaw. "That's what I was talking about, no noise pollution."

The slap hit my soul, and I burst into tears...

Throughout the night, mother and daughter alternated stroking and whipping me and at the end of the evening I went down on them both, despite my soreness and then I was permitted to jack off in front of them. But at no time did they remove their tops...

Amazingly, I was the one to remind Edyn to re-lock the thimble until the following Saturday.

But today, I am an accomplished pain slut! And Edyn liked the way I make Brussels sprouts, sautéed in coconut oil, so that's two things to my credit.

Edyn and her daughter moved in with me, and since I am a bit of an amateur carpenter, they directed me to make my house more "awesome"

With bullwhips standing over me, the ladies got me to strip my drywall to brick (women love exposed brick) and then to lacquer it.

There were more exotic changes, and I had to hire a crew, but I was the only non-monetary "employee" working so hard and fast after being told that I would not be let out of the thimble until the project was complete.

That was a rough four months, but it did speed our progress!

Later, before she would accept my engagement diamond, Edyn had a series of hole punctured, in a row, in my poor dick and then Edy's "craftsman" inserted tiny steel rings

Then the thimble was adjusted so the loops simultaneously hooked into the thimble so I had no hope of unlocking it without Edyns help!

And then, except for it was removed for teasing, I didn't see my wee-wee again until my wedding night, when I learned how awesome in bed Edyn could be!

But most of the time since then I've not been allowed to fuck her. When I do, I have to clean her out right afterwards...

Usually, bi-monthly, I get out of the thimble to beat my meat...and after we married, Edyn went respectable. She took up golf and tennis, and fucked every guy at my country club, and encouraged me to work nine to twelve hours a day to make us more well off.

We have a house on Martha's vineyard and Edyn has glorious tans and I always burn of course...and I suffer her conversations with young men and old men...

And she keeps our home life interesting!