Letter from Terra Haute

Story Info
Life gets dicey when your school roommie doms you!
3.8k words
3.88
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I got the idea to write after reading "Letter from Windrift" about the housewife who used cigarettes to get her hubby to quit smoking in a "Punishment fits the crime" philosophy.

I met my best friend and my first true Dominant at Indiana State University here in Terra Haute, not to be confused with Indiana University over in Bloomington, a far cooler place, where they filmed the 1980 classic, "Breaking Away".

But I guess we're hip enough here. I had reservations, as I was raised in France, but as free-wheeling as Europe is, here in quiet Indiana I found a woman who could really put me through the mill...as I am a masochist.

You'd think growing up abroad, I would have seen all kinds of kink, but my first domme, when I was 19 was at a Swiss boarding school, and it was a Yankee!

Yes, my roommate, Desdemona, Daisy for short, whipped my bare buttocks with a slipper when I'd mislaid her Chanel No. 5.

I told her at the time that I needed such consequences, and Daisy looked at me oddly and began going for it quite heavily...

Another time Daisy kicked me in the stomach when, during finals, I was just sitting about, watching "Antiques Roadshow"

This had turned me on so much that I'd eaten Daisy out and asked her for more and more punishment.

Daisy was shameless. Once my sister, Chiapel, came to visit, Chia had always looked up to me, but also resented me a bit...I wasn't always nice, and Daisy had not only whipped me with an umbrella on the train, but allowed Chia to remove my panties and do it again at home!

But I loved Daisy, even with all the humiliation!

And I followed Daisy back to America so she would continue my "mistreatment" but Daisy, sadly was just an experimenter...

Daisy's married now, kids, runs some hedge fund called Stonevelt-Stonewiler. I get wet thinking of her, but alas...she was unique!

I went through a few more male and female dominants, in my search for another Daisy!

It wasn't until I came to do graduate work at Indiana State that I met Triena.

I am getting a PhD in astrophysics, and this school may not be the best one, but I stayed here for Trie, way past the M.A. I was supposed to get, and I've even gotten a job in town, just so I can look after my beautiful, cruel roommie.

Trie has dominated me everywhere, it seems. My lab assistant Neilia quit after Trie asked to use Neilia's belt to "remind" me not to leave the bathroom in a mess before I left for work in the morning...

I tried to confront Triena, to explain to her that there are limits, but it seems impossible!

I remember that Triena could never understand how I could be so into her, and even as my Dominant Mistress, she insisted on reimbursing me for half the cost of the silver necklace with a rose quartz pendant I gave her for her birthday.

"It's not that I am in love with you, Triena" I told her once, "But you press my buttons...the exact thing I need, you know?"

Triena understood that I was straight for men, but loved to be disciplined by women. But she does know how to torture a girl!

And I'd better get hints.

Instead of ordering me to empty the dishwasher, Trie will just hint that her back hurts when she has to do it, and if I don't get the hint, I get thrashed with the pancake spatula!

The other night Triena was testing me on our couch, burning my nipples as I sat next to her, stripped to the waist.

It was a good lesson. Trie found my cigarettes, and I have been trying to quit. Everyone in France smokes, but it's been cutting into my wind as a sprinter, and I have such little self-discipline!

I remember when Triena caned me for eating too much starch and put me on green tea and antioxidants.

When I balked, she humiliated me by making me eat oatmeal from little packets while the rest of our friends gorged themselves in a restaurant!

Once I protested too much, when I was enjoying birthday ice cream cake on MY birthday at the Cheesecake Factory...

Triena took me out to the car by my ear and took my skirt and panties down and thrashed me with an old fan belt that I had in the back of my Volvo.

Then Triena made me spend the rest of the evening sitting in the car and waiting for her, making me remove my skirt and undies post spanking,

Triena put them in her handbag so she could be sure I'd stay there for the three hours until she came back out.

My mother used to do this to me when I acted up in restaurants, and I had made the mistake of telling Triena about this. Triena grew up in a far harsher African American family...but she still remembered my humiliating memories.

So sending me to the car on my twenty fifth birthday was pure joy for her!

Another friend, Ellesia, noted what happened, and whaddya know, she was a masochist in the making as well...

I understand she took Trie away from the festive board and went down on her, Ellesia did, in the Ladies' bathroom, while my friends ate my cake and I sat sadly in the bathroom...so Triena has quite the dance card of subs now, I surmise.

That night I missed my whole party and sobbed miserably in the car, but after that I did adjust my diet! Gobbled lentils like they were Madeleines. But smoking was a bear...and I kept sneaking off and having a cancer stick or two.

I knew Trie would be angry. When she is annoyed, it's trouble for me. A few nights ago she gave me a vicious caning because when I came home, I had a run in my stocking.

I explained that it had been a tough day for the team I supervise, and very stressful for me...but my panties came down anyway!

Wherever I go, she canes me on the spot, I recall when we were vacationing at the Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados, I was short with the bellhop, and oh, Trie borrowed his belt...agh

But the stocking thing a few nights ago was an epic whipping!

As the cane came down, I remember Triena kept calling me "Old Elephant legs" because of the bulges in the nylon...

But tonight, the torture is far crueler, against my luscious titties...

"Hold still, Oliete, don't cry so much. That's a good girl." Trie pushed the burning top of my American Spirit cigarette right in the middle of my areola, the one my boyfriend calls "luscious" and I clenched my teeth.

It's probably not as bad as when Daisy, my old roommate rubbed habaneras peppers on my tits, or the time I was doused with Icy Hot, at a BDSM club in North Carolina.

"Oh, it hurts Trie..." I moaned. "And you are making my nips look awful."

"This is good for you, and I so enjoy it." Triena snickered.

Part of this I think is that Triena has always been jealous of my rack. I have quite a bosom, and since Fourth Form in school, boys and some girls have flocked to it like flies to a turd.

When I first asked Triena to take over my discipline, she immediately went to punching and tormenting my honeys as often as she could.

Lauralyn, a local subbie I met here in town, who had heard my laments about Triena's assault on my breasts, was quite focused when she met Trie.

Immediately, after shaking hands, Lauralyn had unbuttoned her top and pulled out her melons and stared at the floor, and Trie had gotten the message.

I remember leaving the room while Triena assaulted them with a salad fork...

But now my own boobies are in the dock, so to speak!

Triena giggled. "My sister had this experience. White people are cray-cray, I think.

Tundra married a little submissive Jewish boy who needed punishment, and then his father told Tundi that HE could use it too, so now Tundra goes over to the old guy's house and whips his bare ass when he neglects to dust his library...what's with y'all?"

As she asks me, Trie casually slaps my right tit, scratching it with her razor sharp bright purple nails. "I mean, we black folk have been struggling just for a little respect, and you guys want to be taken down a peg. It's too much, it really is."

Triena chuckled.

"The other day I was over there, and Tundra told Myron to come in the library without his pants and carrying the belt, she wanted to show me something on how to whip a guy, and Myron whines "I've been so good, Tundra, I've given you no reason to be upset with me..."

And then she goes "Myron, I didn't ask you how your behavior was, I asked you to take off your pants and undies and bring me the belt! " And she really made his ass a cherry pie, let me tell you!"

Suddenly Treina pushed the glowing butt over a part of my nipple that was already sore from when she'd twisted it, and I moaned.

Triena boxed my right ear, laughing as I looked somewhat dazed. I began crying quietly.

"No, Oliete," Trie said tenderly.

She stroked my chin as I burst into further fresh tears. "You ain't supposed to be a crybaby-you teach judo after all. You must know how sad I was when Kaci told me she saw you smoking in Deming Park."

Triena looked sad, and burned a new welt just under the areola of my left tit.

"And Tineke Merrethew told me you bummed a fag on Thursday after you two went jogging. That's no good for your lungs. How can we let that go?"

I nodded, tears rolling down my face. "I (sob) understand, Triena."

"Please don't exacerbate your sins by making all these moaning noises. Tineke also said you dropped your butt on the ground and stomped it and left it there."

Triena re-lit the cigarette, as the last poke had extinguished it into my skin, and then gave my pretty flat tummy a jab, and made a nice little reddish charcoal spot there, right above my navel. Now how am I going to show my belly button at the beach?

"I will reward your littering of Deming Park by making you eat this ciggie butt when I'm done with it. Don't make that face or our burn this out on your tongue as well."

She snickered. "Remember, I gave you training sucking off my stylist to prep you for impressing your new boyfriend!

And if you can get a fag like Friedly hard, and I whipped you while you were doing it, Gilbert should fall in love with you..."

"I'm a great domina and I do it for free, you ungrateful little bitch."

I knew what she was referring to!

You see, once a month I pay two guys to tie me down and whip me and take turns fucking my face and ass until they've cum several times...and then they pee on me as I frig myself while kneeling on sandpaper, though Triena has made me masturbate while kneeling on broken glass.

This thing with the paid male hustlers has nothing to do with my relationship with my new boyfriend, Gilbert, who has asked curiously from time to time about the fading welts on private parts of my skin!

I have a dream that one day I will break away psychologically from the dependence of a sadomasochistic relationship.

I mean, every provocation and interaction with Triena seems to result in an OTK spanking for me.

A month ago, I tutored Triena through her German exam, and she was so angry that I understood the material better than she (I am multilingual, having grown up speaking five languages) that even after she got an "A" she whipped my bare clit with a slide rule for my "arrogance" about being so smart!

I should complain but it's so damn hot! I love Gilbert, but he really can't take me to the heights I take myself rubbing my vaj against a table leg as Triena whips my bare ass...I like the idea of a normal relationship, I think, more than the relationship itself, but I would die if Gil knew this.

At least I'm not alone-there are lots of scene people in Terra Haute.

I told Fonteyn, my thesis advisor about all this, and Fonteyn asked if she could watch Triena discipline me.

Triena correctly deduced Fonteyn's submissive interest and ended up punishing us together. Shame that Fanny (that's Fonteyn's nickname) isn't Triena's thesis advisor, or the girl would probably have her PhD already...

I suspect, though that Fanny has a separate relationship with Trie now, but neither will confirm this. At least I know I'm not the only weirdo, right?

It's funny. I am bright and attractive-I'm a honey blonde and have had more than my share of suitors and am a good student and a fair athlete.

But it's so hard to keep my composure during these grueling sessions!

The night I had to endure my former best buddy's burning assault on my tender breasts was a rough one. I exulted internally, noticing that Triena admired the inner restraint I have not to use my safe word or to pull away at all.

"Keep holding up." Triena said cheerfully as she poked the gleaming ember straight on my nipple...so searing!

"Remember this the next time your impulse comes to fill your lungs with evil tobacco smoke."

I know I can put up with this cheerfully, or at least have a nice facade.

I try to be a dedicated submissive, I do.

At the first BDSM munch I attended, I met Herriot, an older slave girl who had an art gallery and a handsome, rich husband, but she told me that her greatest pleasure was arranging a gathering where she'd be tortured by anonymous men and women.

"You've never lived until you have been hung by your tits, Oli." Herriot told me with passion.

And then I got to see a couple of big, strong men hang dignified, education Herriot up...

And just seeing this cultured lady strip and silently allow loops to be inserted through her pierced nipples so she could be suspended by them...

And really, if Herriot, a sixty year old matron could endure that, what's a bit of cigarette burning, right?

Finally Triena stopped burning my boobs. I looked down and they were a sight, covered with sooty red and black spots. What would I do when Gil came over for our date tonight?

It was supposed to be fairly informal, just watching Netflix, yada yada, maybe cooking some S'mores, but at some point my clothes would come off, and let's face it, my skin looked like hell.

My new boyfriend Gilbert loves my boobs, and he kisses and fondles them tenderly almost constantly when we are together, quite worshipfully, unlike evil Triena, right?

I supposed I could rub ice and lotion on them, but there were some scorch marks that couldn't be easily removed, Triena had been working on my tits for about an hour and a half with the damn cigarettes.

"What's wrong, Oliete?" Triena asked, breaking into my thoughts sympathetically.

"Well, Gil is coming over tonight and he may want to, you know, mess around."

Triena's mouth went up in a cruel smile. Triena thinks Gil is very cute, and she is a pudgy girl with bad skin. Triena met Gil first and then he saw me, and all bets were off.

Gil is also African-American, and it really pissed Trie off that he wanted to go for me, the white girl.

Of course he couldn't know the nature of our relationship, odd as it is.

Triena was a mask of faux sympathy.

"Aw, so you want to get yourself ready, right, Oliete? Clean off all the soot on your tits, put some ice on the burns, do your foundation, lip gloss, tart yourself up a little...wash your hair, all that sweating during your torture got you kinda sweaty, kid."

Wasn't that the truth!

"Yeah, a nice shower would be good, you smell kinda funky."

I smiled apologetically and got up. I was naked now except for my quite soaked panties...I kinda wanted to frig myself as well, this whole thing was a turn on.

Seeing Gilbert, sweet, gentle Gil would be anticlimactic, but I really loved him!

But Triena frowned as I rose.

"No, no, Oliete. I didn't give you permission to get up yet."

"I've only an hour till Gil arrives, Triena."

I walked towards the shower, and Triena came up behind me. "Who's in charge here, Oli? I don't t think you've really been punished enough. I want you to kneel as you are in the corner for about twenty minutes."

I turned to her, a bit annoyed. "Triena..."

"Hey, if I'm not in charge." Triena held her palms up. "It's up to you, hon."

We waited a beat. I stared at my feet. "You're in charge, but I-"

Triena stepped back lightly and slapped me as hard as she could, a true roundhouse to the jaw. I fell to the floor in shock.

I'm a little taller than Triena, and in much better shape, but it did shock me.

Standing over me, Triena kicked me in the stomach with her right clog.

"I'll decide whether you're punished enough." she said coldly.

She looked so hot, hands on her hips, high breasts above me, not that big but oh, how they towered!

I scuttled to a corner of the living room and knelt, as I was required not leaning on my ankles but straight up, staring at the unforgiving plaster and then looking down at the baseboard.

I was weeping a little. What would I do about Gilbert?

But at the same time my twat was heavy, sopping, as I took in my panic and my potential humiliation if I didn't dress in time. I furtively began touching my wee-wee.

"Oh my! " Triena's voice startled me. She'd sneaked up from behind.

"Naughty girl can't keep her paws off her nasty, can she?"

"Triena I'm-I'm sorry." But it was of no use Triena had a bit of computer cord and she tied my hands together behind my neck. I wondered if she'd cane my breasts...she'd done that before after locking my arms back there, which of course made my tits jut out...

But after all that cigarette torture, that would be inhumane, wouldn't it?

But she left me in the corner.

"No, we can't have any of that...no touching your funny place."

"But Triena I have to get untied and dressed in time for the date, or shall I call Gilbert and tell him not to come. I was getting very nervous, but excited at the same time.

"If you don't trust Triena, I'll untie you right now and I'll leave. It's all up to you!"

What would she do? Once Trie had me wear a hot, heavy donkey head and prance around naked in front of some evil dyke friends she had, but at least I was anonymous.

But Triena wouldn't expose me to Gil, would she? I know she has a little crush on him...

My clit was so drenched at this point, and I couldn't touch it, my wrists were snug behind my neck.

"Do you trust me, Oliete?"

"I...I trust you, Triena."

She left me and I continued to kneel, miserable but so horny.

About five minutes later Triena came back and pulled me up by m y ear. "We have to get you ready for your big night, honey"

I stood dumbly as Triena applied heavy glitter Seventies style pale blue eye shadow, an over-application of rouge and clown like red lipstick.

I usually was very understated when I wore makeup and I could be as I am quite a looker!

And then Triena pulled a curly blonde fright wig over my hair. I remembered when we bought this together, laughing at the flea market, back when we were just good friends and on equal terms.

Triena turned me around and showed me the bathroom mirror.

"Aren't you just divine, honey?"

I looked repulsive.

The wig was humongous, kinky and my make up made me look rather insane.

Trie spun me around again and attached tassels, the kind Vegas strippers wore in the 1950s, to my nipples.

The doorbell buzzed. Triena attempted to guide me to the living room, and I ducked back, and then Trie clucked her tongue.

"Well, I insist you go to the living room, Oliete. I will answer the door."

I heard Trie walk to the door, patting her own hair down. She'd never mess up her own appearance for a cutie like Gilbert!

I heard Gil kiss Trie on the cheek and come into the living room, his modulated tones contrasting with her frankly squeaky voice.

She usually was a little nervous around him, babbled too much, but tonight she was holding all the cards, and I think he sensed it.

What could I do? My hands were still tied, I was naked from the waist up except for the damn tassels. I scurried from the bathroom into my own room and I crouched on my haunches.

I hoped she'd flirt with him anything but expose me, right?

But then her voice came, calm, composed.

"Just a minute. I'm going to go get Oliete."

The door opened and Triena entered. "It's Showtime!" she said brightly.

12