Letter from Terra Haute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Triena went to my closet and took out my sluttiest six inch spike heels. Normally I didn't wear stuff like that, but I'd gotten these recently as a slight deviation from being a hippie-dippie girl.

Triena's voice was sweet. "Remember you told me you wanted to get these heels to look sexy, hon."

Triena grabbed me by the ear and guided me over, instructing me to step into the teetering high heels.

"Now let's go out, Cinderella, time for the ball!"

"No, no...I just can't, Triena." But what about my safe-word? I just couldn't utter it.

Triena moved in the darkness of my bedroom and I saw her take up a whippy bamboo cane she'd use this morning on me when I'd made my bed but the quarter hadn't bounced when she'd inspected it.

I shook my head, weeping and backed into a corner, but Trie nimbly hopped behind me and swung the cane, laughing lightly when it slashed my butt cheeks.

WHACK! THWACK! I almost fell over, but with constant application, Triena pushed me out of the room and I stumbled into the parlor where Gilbert-my Gil was standing all handsome, six feet three of him, and I watched as he went open mouthed in horror.

R.

12