All Comments on 'Letter From the Front'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A wonderful exciting loving story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An amazing story idea rendered through beautiful and thoughtful prose. This surprising scenario gave the author a vehicle for exploring many of the considerations—the pro and cons—of the plot, and he did so intelligently and thoughtfully. Bravo!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Struggle with the underlying premise, but you made it work and seem plausible. I loved how you covered the emotional side as well as the sex - great job! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic. Well written. Very erotic story. I hope mum gets to experience a weekend with her daughter. After that a weekend with mum,dad and daughter. And then finally an holiday foursome to really celebrate the love shared by all.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Loved this. The setup was a new wrinkle. Well done.

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 2 years ago

Superb idea , i love this genre of Father and Married Daughter incest stories with support of her Husband and his Wife. Please continue this story, make a series out of it and do not end it abruptly as one-off story. This story can take many variations in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible story gave me hope.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, 5 stars

oldgraycatoldgraycat5 months ago

OMG what a wonderful story. I was in the Navy and was deployed many times for months at a time and never thought of what my wife was doing for her sexual needs. I know I needed relief so now I assume she did also and I hope she found it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you, this one was good, plain and simple giving yourself to someone you care about, relieving their anxiety.

And all without blinding lust.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When Janelle tells him, “don’t flatter yourself?” Isn't that a bit of a red flag?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the hallmarks of a good incest story is the buildup of the wrongness, the wickedness of the act. There wasn’t really any of that here. Just … do you need me to fuck you? Okay sure, let’s go for it.

Also the confessions from Denise about her desires should probably have happened before the sex, not after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...