Letter From the Front

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So practical -- one of the reasons I love her so much. "First reason is easy -- dads don't fuck their daughters -- at least none that I know, and certainly not me. I'd say that's a pretty big reason to not do this."

She nodded as she replied, "True. I don't think there would ever be any way I would do this with my dad. But then again, we've already talked about the fact that you didn't ever have to leave me for any extended length of time, so I never knew what sexual desperation was. Even if you'd have to be gone for a year, I still don't think I could do this with my dad, but since that didn't happen, I can't really put myself in Denise's shoes, so I guess I don't have an answer for you on that one."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "What else do you have?"

I thought for a few seconds, and then said, "I've never cheated on you before -- I've never had any desire to cheat on you, but if I went through with this, I'd be breaking that. It wouldn't be fair to you."

She replied, "I suppose so, but look at it this way -- is it cheating if I know about it, and actually helped you make a decision?"

That surprised me a little bit -- I mean, it was again a practical statement by a practical woman. But it was almost like her answer was a veiled attempt to give me permission to go ahead with this...maybe even some encouragement to let this happen. So I called her on it.

"Look, love -- I know that it's not you that has been asked to do this, but in a way, it's also you, because every important decision like this in my life has to involve you. Because I love you, I need to know what you think about this. Telling me it's not cheating -- is that your way of telling me I should do this?"

Janelle sat up straight. "No, not at all. I'm just trying to answer your questions and help you through something you'd never expected to think about. You were afraid this would be cheating on me, and I answered that it's probably not cheating if I know about it."

I still needed to know her opinion on this. I needed to hear her tell me what the right thing to do was. I needed her to reassure me that I'm not some creepy weirdo who thinks of my daughter as a sexual object and naturally I would jump at any chance to see her naked and have sex with her.

"Janelle, please help me with this -- it's not a decision I can make by myself. I trust in you more than any other person on the planet, and I need your wisdom to help me through this."

She looked down to the ground, and then back up at me. "Here's what I think. You are not a daughter-fucking creep. You're probably the best father a child could ever have! There have been times in my life when I wished my relationship with Denise was as close as yours -- maybe it always was, but there is no doubt you two share a very special bond. I know how much you love her, and I know you would never want to hurt her in any way. I also know that if you thought this would help her, then I'd be behind you all the way. I know that you'd only do this because you love her and want to make this separation from Jason easier for her. I would be upset and disappointed if you did this with any other woman. But Denise is your flesh and blood, and I know I'm not going to lose you over having sex with her if you think that's the best."

That was a reassuring answer, but it still wasn't an outright endorsement. I always thought I would do anything to help Denise, but then I never thought this would be asked of me.

Before I could respond, Janelle continued. "Here's a couple other things to consider. First of all, if you do this, what will it do to the relationship you currently have? Is this going to harm that relationship, or can you put aside the fact that society thinks it's wrong and both of you understand you're doing this because you love her and want to help her?

"Second -- have you considered what she might say? What if she says no? What if she's so repulsed by the notion of having sex with you that it does indeed damage the relationship? You'll have to address this very carefully with her. You can't just walk into their house and strip and expect her to know and understand what you are doing.

"But what if she says yes? You'll have to be absolutely ready to do it if she agrees. If you ask and she says yes, and then you back out, you might damage her self-esteem a little -- maybe even a lot. And you don't need to be adding any more stress in her life if she's already struggling."

I hadn't looked at this from Denise's point of view, but Janelle was right -- I could not go over and suggest this if I wasn't going to follow through. I had to be 100% sure I could do this. And if I made the decision to do this, I had to let Denise make the ultimate decision -- if I decided yes, there was no way I was going to push my way into my daughter's body if she had any reservations at all. As long as I kept reminding myself that this would be for her, I knew I could remain rational, no matter what was decided.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was getting late. I started working on a couple of different scenarios on how this might go if I agreed to go see her. Since tomorrow was Saturday, there would be time to do a lot of things that might help make this work. The weekends were normally days where Janelle and I would take care of things in the house and relax from our long work weeks. In other words, I had nothing on my Saturday schedule that couldn't be saved for another day if I did go see Denise.

That in itself was a bit of a problem. The army base where Jason was stationed was in a city two hours away from where we lived. It wasn't like I could just hop in the car for a quick drive to go see her. Just getting to see her would require planning, and I chuckled at myself for trying to be as practical about this as I possibly could. Janelle was rubbing off on me -- I hadn't made a decision yet, and I was already planning different ways of how this could go.

Janelle must have heard my little chuckle because she asked, "Are you finding humor in this?"

I grabbed her hand and replied, "No, dear. But I am finding that you are still the perfect woman for me. I don't think I can make this decision tonight, so let's sleep on it, and then maybe we'll be clear-headed in the morning and can get this figured out."

She leaned over and kissed me. "That sounds like a good idea, my love. Give me ten minutes and then join me upstairs."

She stood up and headed to the stairway. She was still beautiful to me, and that meant I enjoyed the view of her back side as she reached the stairs and started climbing. While I really wasn't much of an ass man as I started college, once I got with Janelle, she changed all of that, so this little trip she was making up the stairs was getting me excited.

I went around the house making sure the lights were off and doors were locked. That took all of two minutes. I stepped into the kitchen and got a little snack and put away a couple of utensils that were in the drying rack next to the sink. Two more minutes down, and she said ten. I wanted to go now!

I went back out into the living room and brushed away some imaginary dust from the coffee table between our chairs. I looked out the front door window, and of course nothing was going on. Still four minutes to go, and I couldn't wait any longer. I slowly headed up the stairs, figuring that whatever took her ten minutes should be able to be done in seven.

I got to our bedroom door and found it was closed. I listened inside, but didn't hear anything. I tried the door knob -- locked! I tapped quietly and called out, "Special delivery for a Miss Janelle -- must be signed for in person."

Silence, followed by, "You just couldn't wait, could you? Can't you follow instructions anymore? Ten minutes is ten minutes. I'll let you in when I'm ready."

She was firm, I'll give that to her. So I stood outside my own bedroom for the longest three minutes of my life. When she finally came to open the door, I was so excited that she could have been wearing a potato sack and I would have loved it!

As it was, she chose not to wear anything. The room was nearly dark, and she'd lit several candles and placed them on dressers and tables. There was enough light to see what was what, but not enough to be overly distracting. And the dim lights of the candles seemed to illuminate my wife's pale skin with just the right proportion of shadow.

God, she was still beautiful, and my cock got instantly hard as I stared at her. She had the smile of a helpless woman who was about to be ravaged, and I knew who was going to do the ravaging. She had let her hair down, and it framed her face perfectly on its way past her shoulders. Her breasts weren't as high as they used to be, but they were still a perfect size to me, and it seemed her nipples were always hard, as they were now. It wasn't the cold that perked them up. It was the anticipation of what was to come.

She had a bit of a tummy, but I certainly had one that matched or exceeded hers, and honestly it made her look more feminine to me. I knew it was soft to the touch, and I knew it led downward to the treasures that waited below. Janelle was extremely ticklish, and there had been times in the middle of a passionate activity that I broke the mood completely by stopping to tickle her. Tonight would not be one of those nights.

My eyes continued downward, finding a well-trimmed triangle of dark hair above the slit of her pussy. She loved any oral attention I could give her so she kept her pussy lips free from hair, and kept what she had trimmed so that it could be easily be hidden in a bikini on the rare occasion we would go swimming. Her hips were not too wide, and gave a nice curve shape to her body. If she had turned around, I'd find a nice, plump, round ass, not big, but well rounded. I've spent a lot of time including that ass in our sexual games in one way or another, and she seemed to love it every time.

Her thighs were full and tanned from her time in shorts as she worked in the yard, which was one of her passions. Her legs were long and sleek, and while I don't have a foot fetish at all, her toes were very suckable, as I'd shown her on many occasions. She was the complete package when I first met her some twenty-five years ago. Age was working on our bodies, but she was still the sexiest woman on the planet in my eyes.

I stepped into the bedroom, closing the door behind me, even though nobody was going to interrupt us. I smiled as I got closer to her and could see the lights of the candles twinkling in her deep green eyes. I got right in front of her and stopped, admiring her body up close and enjoying her scent -- that of a sweet perfume mixed with the musk of her arousal.

She smiled, put her hand on my chest and said, "Do you like what you see?"

I nodded and replied, "Better than the finest artwork ever created. You still got it, baby!"

She leaned in to kiss me lightly and started undressing me. She grabbed the tail of my t-shirt first and pulled it over my head. Next were my lounging shorts and underwear. She knelt down in front of me to pull them down, and when my cock was freed from the squeeze of their elastic bands, it jumped straight up, almost hitting her nose. I stepped out of garments around my ankles and she removed them, tossing them to a chair on the side wall of the bedroom.

Before she stood back up, she reached for my hard cock and pulled it down into her mouth. It was warm and very wet as she took me inside, lavishing me with her tongue while sucking at the same time. I was no stranger to the amazing blow jobs my wife had given me over the years, and in some ways it was a shame that I didn't share her with others, because I doubt many men got to experience the quality Janelle gave me each time.

I could have stood there and let her drain me down her throat, but we both knew that we wanted something else. I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head so she could look up in my eyes. I smiled and said, "That feels so good, baby, but there's a great big bed over there and it looks so good. Shall we try it?"

She giggled as she stood up, but before she moved to the bed, she stepped over to her dresser and grabbed something off the top. I was confused at first, but when she raised her arms and put her hands behind her head, I could see that she was putting her hair into a pony tail, something she rarely ever did. I loved watching her breasts rise as she held her arms up, getting her hair high enough that the back of her neck was completely exposed. I'd never realized just how sexy that was! My wife could still surprise me in many wonderful ways.

She stepped back over to me and put her arms around my neck to give me a kiss -- long and wet, her tongue piercing through my lips to seek mine. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her tightly, enjoying the swell of her perfect breasts pressing against me. She broke the kiss and looked deep in my eyes as she whispered, "Make love to me, David -- sweet and slow love."

I could have torn her apart, but her way was sexy as well, and being a good husband, I was always interested in making her happy. We kissed more -- for what seemed like hours, as my hands stroked down her back and cupped her round ass. It felt so good just holding each other like this. There was no pressure or hurry. We had all night if we wanted.

We continued kissing as she pulled us over to the bed. Somehow we managed to sit down on the side together while our lips were still locked. I brought my hands up to her pony tail, which seemed odd until I slipped them down further and found her neck. I massaged her muscles there as we kissed, and she moaned into my mouth. I continued with my hands lightly on her neck before spreading them out to her shoulders. She raised them up into my fingers as I rubbed, all while still kissing.

She finally pulled back and whispered, "I need you in me now." That confused me, because often she loves it when I go down on her and bring her to a couple of orgasms before we start fucking. But apparently she wanted to go straight to the coupling, and I was fine with that.

She lay back on her pillow in the middle of the bed, raising her knees and spreading them wide apart. I could see the soft pink middle of her pussy, glistening in the dim light. I took my time getting there, causing her to emit an impish moan as she reached for me. Taking my place on top of her, she wrapped her arms around me again as I lined my cock up to her pussy. She pulled my head back down for a kiss as I entered her, and once again, there was the magic that happened when making love to my sweet Janelle.

We continued kissing as I slowly stroked my cock deep into her pussy. It was hot and slippery and tight and perfect as we made love to each other. I picked my head up a bit and looked into her eyes and said, "You know I'll fuck you as hard as you can take it, but damn, this is incredible."

She smiled and said, "I needed this tonight. I needed to know that you could do this slow and easy. Sometimes a girl just wants to know she is loved, and is there any better way?"

I bent my head back down and we kissed again. She lifted her legs up over my back and locked her ankles in place, pulling me even more tightly, if that were possible. I knew we weren't going anywhere, weren't going to change positions. Occasionally she got like this, where something fired in her soul and she wanted to be fucked as closely and slowly as possible. It was an incredible bonding moment, and after the evening we'd had so far, this was a perfect way to end it.

The crazy thing for me, at least, was that even though we were fucking slowly, all of the emotions didn't mean I was going to last any longer than normal. It was as though the warmth of our bodies lying so tightly intertwined was transferring into my groin, and before long I was ready to cum. It truly was a soul fuck, the highest form of love communication a couple could ever experience.

I also loved the pillow talk. "Does this feel good to you, my love? Is this what my girl needed?"

She nodded her head and replied, "Yes, your girl needed exactly this. Just having you deep inside me, slowly thrusting in and out is the best medicine a girl can get. It means that you love me, and you are showing me in the most primal way."

I kissed her again and replied, "You know that even though we are going slow, I can't hold out much longer. You know that I'm about to fill you up."

She nodded again and said, "Tell me before you cum. I want to be ready to feel it splashing deep inside me. Make me yours, lover!"

I couldn't help it. I started thrusting harder and faster, and she raised her hips up to me as I brought mine down. That little extra was what I needed, and I felt the beginnings of what was going to be one of my hardest orgasms in quite a while.

She added to my intensity. "That's it, fuck me harder, don't stop, keep fucking me, oh god you're going to make me cum, oh fuck oh fuck that's it daddy, fuck me harder, fill your baby girl with your cum, FUCK ME DADDY!!!"

Oh god, what the fuck did she say? I felt her pussy clinch against my cock as she yelled out when her orgasm hit. When she said "daddy," it suddenly clicked, and my brain suddenly saw my daughter Denise beneath me. I yelled out, "Oh god Denise, here it cums, baby girl!"

She clenched her legs around me tighter as I shot my cum deep inside her. I rammed my cock as far down inside her as possible and held it there as we hugged and kissed and came together. The pony tail, the need for a slow fuck, the best way to show you love someone that much, all of it came together. Janelle was showing me how she thought I should fuck our daughter.

And I played right into it. At that moment, I could see Denise in the shadows of her mother's face and body. At that moment, I was showing my daughter just how much I loved her and how I always wanted to be there for her when she was hurting. I realized this time wasn't any different. If this would make her feel better, I was now all in.

I kissed Janelle as our heart rates began to creep back down to normal. My cock was softening, but it was still inside where it belonged. Once I felt I could speak again, I looked into her eyes and said, "You set me up, you naughty little girl!"

She smiled back at me. "So you finally figured it out, huh? You know that I love fucking you nice and slow like this, but it wasn't for me tonight. This was to show you how you need to fuck Denise if it's what she wants. You already love her as much as any father can love his daughter. Now she needs even more love, and you can give that to her."

We kissed again. This was her way of not only telling me that I needed to do this, but how it should be done. It made perfect sense. And maybe, now that she called me "Daddy" as I fucked her, I might be able to see some of Janelle in Denise if she does indeed want this kind of love from her daddy.

******

I woke up at 8:00 feeling refreshed after last night's fun with Janelle. I had wanted to get up earlier, because if I was going to see Denise today, I wanted an early start for the two hour drive. I felt over next to me on the bed, and Janelle wasn't there. I got up and did my normal morning bathroom routine, showering even though I often skip that on Saturday. I wanted to be clean and presentable for Denise if we ended up together.

I came downstairs to find Janelle in a short little sleep shirt that barely went below her panty-covered ass. I knew when she wore it that she was still feeling frisky from last night as well, as it was far more revealing than her usual night clothes. It wasn't that she couldn't carry off this look because she certainly could. I just didn't get to see it very often.

She heard me walk in and turned to kiss me. "Thanks again for last night. You were incredible! Have you decided what the next step is?"