Letter From the Front

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back a little and looked into her big beautiful green eyes. "Are you still good, honey?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she found my lips again, with more passion this time. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth and into mine, and I eagerly accepted it with contact from my own. She held my head in her hands and I rubbed her arm as we explored each other. I could not believe how right this felt. It was just like my explorations with her mother when we first started dating, except the added knowledge that this was incest seemed to make it much more exciting.

It was Denise that pulled back this time. "You know," she said, "You're a pretty damn good kisser!"

I smiled and said, "I know, your mother tells me that all the time. Do you want to hear what else your mom thinks I'm good at?"

She playfully punched my arm and replied, "No, I want you to show me and let me decide for myself."

As she kissed me again, I was surprised that she wasn't being timid about this, but then I realized I had no idea what kind of sexual creature she was, other than Jason's admittance in his letter to me that they liked roleplaying daddy/daughter stuff. Maybe she was roleplaying in her mind for real. Or maybe she was just this needy and knew that she had a daddy that really did love her enough to do something for her as taboo as incest.

There was one thing of which I was certain. Her kissing was having a very strong effect on my cock, and it was now at full mast, crushed under the weight of her ass in my lap. She could tell, because she started wiggling her ass back against it, which of course made it want to be strong and big that much more. Guys have always thought of a hard cock as a compliment to the person who contributed in making it hard, so I hoped Denise was having those thoughts, since it was her and only her that had put me into this condition.

My right hand slid down from her arms and was now rubbing her side. So far we were doing well with our new exploration, but I wanted to make sure that she understood she could stop me at any time. I stopped kissing and told her that, adding, "I'm going to proceed just like I would with your mom. If I get somewhere you don't want me to be, please stop me and I'll stop."

She smiled and replied, "I trust you, dad -- I've always trusted you to take care of me, and today is no different." With that renewed assurance that she was ready for more, my hand moved around until I reached the swell of her breast. It was covered by her bra, but it still felt amazing. She moaned as I gently massaged it while we continued kissing.

She seemed to enjoy each new move I made. I could feel her nipple getting hard underneath the cup of her bra, and I imagined her to have nipples similar to her mother. I slid my hand underneath her shirt and felt the smooth skin of her side and front, before centering my palm over her bra. It felt so strange to be making these kinds of moves on Denise, because this was always something I made sure to avoid before. Now the script was changed, and these previous areas of avoidance would now become the center of attention.

Denise moaned in my mouth as we kissed. She was very passionate, and I wasn't sure if that was because of the fact that she had gone without being touched like this for so long, or the fact that this should feel wrong but it felt very right. I began circling my palm over her breast, and she broke our kiss, tossing her head back. That gave my arm more freedom of movement, and I took advantage of it by dropping my elbow down and changing the direction of my fingers, pointing up over her breast instead of sideways. I started flexing them, cupping her breast and applying more pressure, which caused another moan.

Denise moved her arms, reaching for the hem of her shirt, which she rapidly pulled up and over her head. She was wearing a basic white cotton bra with the clasp on the front, and she quickly moved to release it. As it came open, she revealed her breasts to me, and my eyes soaked in her tender beauty. Her nipples were a bright pink and extremely hard, centered on quarter-sized areolas, slightly darker in tint. Her breasts weren't quite as large as her mother's, which was saying something because her mom wasn't large at all. But on Denise, they looked like they were the perfect size, and as I placed my hand on the one I'd been manipulating through her bra, I realized that my DNA had combined with that of Janelle to create this beautiful, soft, lovely young woman. Cupping her perfect breast was like nothing I've ever felt before.

Denise whispered, "My nipples are very sensitive. They always have been, so you have to go easy and build up as you go along."

I wrapped my fingers around the complete swell of her breast. Her skin was so soft and pale, but it was responding to my touch with little goose pimples all over her chest. I focused on her nipple with my fingers, giving it an easy little tweak which caused Denise to jump. All I could think about was tasting it and lavishing it with my tongue. I cupped it as I leaned forward and licked it, eliciting a long "ohhhhhh" from my daughter's mouth.

She put her hands behind my neck, interlocking her fingers as she leaned down on top of my head. I closed my mouth around her nipple and sucked gently, while releasing it with my hand, which I moved behind her to rub her back. Again Denise whispered in my ear, this time saying, "Oh god I have missed this so much." I knew then that we would be going all the way, and that it would be incredible for both of us.

I continued my attention with her nipple, and she shifted her body a bit so that she could rub my chest with her hand over my shirt. It was awkward, and I think we both decided at the same time that we needed to readjust our positions so we could do a better job of touching and playing. Denise stood up, and I could see both of her breasts at the same time for the first time. They looked perfect -- each the mirror image of the other.

I leaned forward on the couch and reached out to my daughter. She stepped up to me and I put my arms around her so my hands could cup her ass, kissing her tummy and causing her to giggle from the scratching of my beard. Through her shorts I could feel how tight her ass cheeks were -- not overly big, but definitely prominent. I kissed and licked her navel as I massaged her ass, and Denise started swaying ever so slightly from the effect of my attention.

Suddenly she stopped and stepped back, and I was worried that we had reached a limit for her. And then I saw the smile on her face. I knew I could have stopped if she had said no more. But this far in, I was glad when I saw she was still enjoying it.

She looked down at me and said, "Do you want to see more, daddy?" I just nodded, and she continued, taking charge by saying, "Then you do it -- make me naked for you."

I reached for her small body again and pulled her back closer to me, opening my hands and putting them on her lower ass cheeks so I could run my fingers underneath her shorts and panties. Her skin was warm to touch, and my contact left her breathing a little more labored. I removed my hands and grabbed the waistband of her athletic shorts and eased them down over her hips, revealing simple white cotton panties underneath -- panties that seemed to have a noticeable wet spot between her legs. I dropped the shorts to the ground and Denise stepped out of them and kicked them away.

I turned my attention to her panties. I decided to have a little fun with this, so I turned her around so that her ass was facing me. I pulled her panties down slowly, in much the same fashion as her shorts, and the lovely cleft of her ass gradually appeared before me. A visual inspection showed her cheeks to look as tight as they felt. I continued pulling her panties down farther until they also reached the ground, and she stepped out of them and kicked them away just as before.

Through the gap in her thighs, I could see the bottom slit of her pussy. I needed to see more, so I slowly turned her back towards me and gasped as I saw the rest of her, finding one difference between her and Janelle -- Denise's pussy was free from any hair. Her hips had a fairly narrow flair in keeping in line with the rest of her petite body. My eyes traveled upward, past her small breasts to her face, where I was met with a comfortable smile.

"Do you like what you see, daddy?"

I stood up and pulled her into a tight hug. "No princess -- I love what I see. Now it's your turn to make me naked as well."

I had worn a button down plaid shirt tucked into khaki cargo shorts along with white ankle socks and tennis shoes. I kicked the shoes off and bent over to pull my socks off as well, and then stood back up. Denise decided to work from the bottom up, so she undid the button of my shorts and tugged the zipper down over my hard cock underneath. She gasped a little as her fingers made contact with it, but she resumed her task and pulled my shorts down.

I stepped out of them as she reached for my briefs. She knelt down in front of me and reached up under the tail of my shirt to grab the waistband. Pulling them away from my cock, she took them down, and my cock jumped out into the open air, framed by the tail of my shirt. Denise quickly brought my underwear down to my ankles and I kicked them away as well.

My shirt was still on, but Denise couldn't wait, so she parted the tail and reached for my cock. She took it in her hand and softly said, "Daddy, it's beautiful!" She leaned closer to it, giving it a visual inspection as her hand gently stroked and manipulated it. I decided to get the shirt out of the way myself, so as she played, I unbuttoned it and took it off, tossing it over to the other pile of clothes. For the first time in my life, I was completely naked in front of my daughter.

We hugged again, and the warmth of her skin was electric. Denise hugged me tighter and said, "Oh god it feels so good to be with another person like this again. There's only so much a girl can do by herself. I didn't know how much I missed this until now, daddy."

We kissed again -- I never got tired of kissing and with Denise, and proved it to be true again. As we kissed, my left hand slid down her warm body to her hips and to her front, finding her bare mound. She moaned as I let my fingers slide on down between her legs, discovering just how wet and ready my little girl was. I started stroking between her engorged pussy lips, but she stopped me.

"I can't wait, daddy -- I need you inside me now."

I kissed her again and said, "How do you want to do this?"

She shook her head. "I don't care, I just need this now."

I released our hug and stepped back, sitting on the edge of the cushion on the couch. I leaned back so that I was in a somewhat reclined position, with my cock sticking straight up in the air. Denise knew what to do. She crawled up on the cushion on her knees, straddling my legs. She moved forward until her pussy was lined up over my cock. I reached under and grabbed my hard member, and as she lowered herself, I held it so that she could find her target.

Her pussy made contact, causing us to both gasp together, and I pushed my cock back and forth through her slickened lips to get it wet. Then I held still, and she started lowering herself again. I penetrated my daughter for the first time, my cock head slipping inside past her lips and into her channel. She sighed as she dropped further, and soon I was completely entrenched in her hot wet pussy. My daughter and I were fucking, and it was the most incredible sensation I'd ever felt in my life.

We stayed still like that for a moment, drinking in the feelings we both were experiencing. I looked up at her and found her head tilted back, eyes clothes, breathing heavily as her chest heaved. Her nipples were like little pink bullets, standing firm and pointing up to the ceiling as she leaned back. I wanted to reach up and grab them and tweak and pinch them and pull on them and massage each perfect tit. I wanted to thrust my hips up so my cock would drive further inside. I wanted to fuck my daughter hard and fast. But I wanted this to be for her, at her pace, so I held off.

Turns out I wasn't too far off what she wanted to do. She looked down at me and smiled as she said, "This is amazing -- I needed this so much. Daddy, if you play with my nipples while we fuck, I'll cum all over your cock."

I never dreamed I'd hear my daughter say the words "while we fuck" to me. She started raising and lowering herself, beginning at a slow pace. Every sensitive nerve ending in my cock was on fire, exaggerated by the fact that this was my little girl riding on me. My job now was to try to hold on to my own orgasm, because I wanted to last as long as I could to make sure Denise got what she wanted. But it was going to be impossible to hold on too long, because her tight pussy felt incredible.

I reached for her breasts, easily grabbing her hard nipples and giving each a light tug. She shrieked and fucked me harder, so I applied more pressure. Moaning and panting soon followed, and as I manipulated her nipples, I started lifting my hips back up towards Denise as she lowered. My legs were getting tired, since they were doing all the work lifting my hips because I didn't want to take my hands off her tits.

But it was worth it. Denise started to chatter naughty things -- things a daddy doesn't usually hear his little girl say. "Oh fuck that feels amazing, yes, squeeze those nipples OH GOD yes just like that....Fuck this is amazing, fuck me harder, push up into my pussy, fuck fuck fuck OH GOD YES HARDER...."

I was doing my best to follow her every wish while holding out on my own resolution, and I was doing well at it until she let loose with this: "HARDER DADDY HARDER HARDER OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK....RIGHT THERE FUCK ME DADDY, FUCK ME OHHHHH I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH FUCK DADDY CUM WITH ME CUM INSIDE ME DADDY OHHHHH...."

That did it -- that sent me into an orgasmic fury. My balls clenched and I fired rockets of cum deep inside my beautiful daughter Denise. Her orgasm caused her pussy to clench on my cock and that only exaggerated what was a particularly intense orgasm. We kept pounding, working our bodies through the pleasure we created for each other until my legs failed and I could thrust no more. Denise kept riding me as I continued my assault on her nipples until the sensations overwhelmed her and she crashed over onto my chest.

I could literally feel the pounding of her heart mixed in with my own heartbeat as we held each other closely. We were sweaty and short of breath, but it was just like you would expect after an intense fuck session. The fucking was amazing, but the bond was strengthening between us in the post fuck glow caused by holding each other as we came back down the mountain.

Finally Denise raised her head to look at me. We kissed -- a very long lover's kiss, before she said, "Oh god daddy, that was incredible! It's been so long since I've cum that hard. Jason knew exactly what I needed, and that amazing man found the way to get it done despite being halfway around the world.

"And you -- you risked our already perfect relationship just because you knew I needed this, and you made it happen! I can never adequately express to you how much I love you, for this and for everything else you've ever done for me. You truly are the perfect daddy!"

I chuckled and replied, "I don't know, I think you just did a pretty amazing job of expressing yourself!"

She kissed me again and said, "I have a couple of confessions to make -- well, three exactly. First, as we fucked, I was thinking of Jason and picturing that it was his body and his cock that were fucking me. I know it was you and that made it extra intense, but Jason was on my mind. I hope you understand why I wanted to do that."

I hugged her and said, "Of course -- this was all for you, to be what you needed it to be. It was pretty good for me as well! But it makes me happy that you included Jason in this."

Another little kiss, and then she said, "Second, I have to admit I was having not very good thoughts before this. I'm very upset with myself in even thinking about finding another man to help me with my sexual needs. I would have felt so guilty about cheating on Jason while he's over there defending freedom, but it was getting to the point that it was more than just a passing thought. But I'm pretty sure you have wiped away those thoughts completely."

I brushed the hair out of her eyes and said, "Your mom and I have talked about how hard this must be for you, but it's also hard for Jason, so I'm glad you'll be able to stay faithful to him...well, whatever we call this anyway. I would have never thought of this myself, but he made it seem so logical and doable and I guess he knew it would all work out."

She smiled. "I'm a lucky girl -- I have the best husband AND the best daddy in the world!"

I kissed her and replied, "Don't forget you have the best mother in the world also. She could have stopped this at any time, but she knew you were struggling and it was her that finally convinced me this was the right thing to do."

She smiled and said, "One more confession -- the first time I was thinking about Jason. Now....I want to do it again and think about you this time. And since you let me be in control the first time, this time I want to be your good little girl and let you fuck me in your way."

It was good to see she wasn't having second thoughts about this, because I wasn't either. But I did have one more thing to do.

"I'd like that very much, Denise. But I think I'd better call your mom and let her know that things are good, if you know what I mean. And maybe you should send an email to your husband so he can stop worrying about you. After we get those things done, I'm pretty sure I'll be ready again."

Denise smiled and climbed off me, taking her naked body into her bedroom where her computer was. I leaned over and reached into my pile of discarded clothes until I found my cell phone.

She answered on the second ring. "Hello, sexy, how's it going there?"

"Well, Janelle, I'll see if you can figure it out. She's already asked me for round two."

There was a pause and then Janelle screamed, "OH MY GOD YOU DID IT! If she wants more, I assume it was good!"

I laughed and said, "It wasn't just good, it was incredible! I think it was just what she needed, and I'm so glad Jason sent that letter and got this set up. I also think I'll stay here tonight, if you can do without me until sometime tomorrow."

She replied, "That doesn't surprise me, but you'd better save some for me when you get home because I'm going to rip off your clothes and fuck the hell out of you once you get here!"

For once I was glad for the two-hour drive time between Denise and us, because I figured that would be all the recovery I would get between my good-bye fuck with Denise and my hello fuck with Janelle. But I knew I'd give it everything I could, because after all, they were the two most important women in my life, and I loved them enough to give them my best.

Which I was about to show Denise again, when she called out, "Daddy, get in here, I'm ready again!"

Oh, the joys of being a great daddy!