A Pornographer's Lament

Story Info
He wanted to lecture on spanking, not be a subject!
1.2k words
3.7
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samir was kneeling, dazed in his hotel room.

Why does Nosi put me through this? Bianca Chemise Nosegay really knew how to break a man...but he was still so excited!

He'd really enjoyed his book tour, and his text, "The Creative Femdom Marriage" had taken off. He'd never expected to be asked to do seminars on this topic, but he'd greatly appreciated being on the panel that had appeared in Firenze, Italy, then in Berlin, West Perth, God, all over the world, and back in the United States.

When had Nosi decided to take the whole thing up a notch? Here they were in Glasgow, and Scotland was an odd place for kinky seminars, but he'd debuted with his book, on the same panel with Mistress Roulette and a dozen other writers and artists.

But when the panel was over and the party and drinks were being served, Samir's neighbor, Nosi, who had kindly accompanied him, had taken the mike and told everyone that after Samir had answered questions he would have to go upstairs to his room.

"He's being punished for too much ego." Nosi had said, and everyone in the audience had laughed. Samir had tried to stand up to Nosi, and he'd told her that she was off-side, and then she'd ordered him, in front of the entire room, to drop his pants and grab his ankles.

And what could he do? Samir had spent an hour discussing how submissive partners needed to have their limits expanded, and boundaries broken. But Samir had argued with Nosi, and then, in front of everyone, she'd asked if a spectator could lend her a thick leather belt.

And Samir had, indeed dropped his pants and taken twenty-five from Nosi, and then Nosi had offered the belt to a muscular attendee, a big masculine guy with a thick moustache, and he'd taken over the corporal ministrations.

After this, Mistress Roulette had pulled out a whip that was made up of five strings of ball-bearings, and she'd caused poor submissive Sammy to wish he'd never taken up BDSM erotica writing...it wasn't a life for a scribe!

And of course Samir had quivered and shivered, his pants clogging his ankles as everyone had watched in amusement. Then Samir had run upstairs to his hotel room amid derisive laughter, and thrown himself on the hotel room bed, crying bitterly in shame and humiliation.

After several hours, Nosi had come up to the room, slightly drunk, her lipstick smeared. She'd watched Samir's shaking body, his welted buttocks trembling.

"I don't know why you're so upset, Samir." Nosi said with a tipsy smile. "You're always talking about how you want the dominant partner to make sudden decisions so the slave or whatever can cede control. I just demonstrated that for the group, is all."

Samir raised up from the bed and regarded Nosi with tear stained eyes. Such thick dark hair, and full lips...and how gorgeous she looked in the evening gown! She had not really given Samir permission to pull up his trousers, so he'd gone in the elevator with them lowered and they were still around his knees and ankles.

Nosi saw the question in his eyes. "No, you can't pull up your pants. And you aren't going to rest your face on my pretty pillow tits either. You showed real attitude tonight, after all that lecturing about learning to subjugate yourself. You're nothing but a hypocrite, Samir."

Samir's dick was stiff as a board. He swung his legs to the floor and stood up, and tried to hide his penis with his palms, and of course this was no help at all. He almost wished he was wearing that painful chastity device, because having his pud poking through his shirtsleeves was really just, sad.

After Nosi had "extended" Samir's limits in front of his fans at the conference, Mistress Roulette, his co-panelist had approached her. Roulette seemed like a fearsome Goddess.

She had dark tousled hair and formidable eyebrows, and had discussed mummifying slave males and how to "Turn a Nutsack into a Punching Bag" using a muscled forefinger, and everyone had seemed a bit terrified, if fascinated.

But then Roulette had asked Nosi if she'd come to Rouli's suite for a drink.

It was there that Nosi met Puebla, Roulette's assistant. Puebla was a quiet Bolivian chick who scheduled Roulette's client appointments as well as her lectures.

But, in the hotel suite, this short Hispanic showed a different personality.

When Roulette and Nosi came in, Nosi was amazed at how much bigger their room was than the one she shared with Samir.

"Why are you late?" Puebla asked as she marched up to Roulette. Puebla was about four feet eleven inches, and Roulette was almost six feet tall, but it was clear who intimidated whom.

"I told you to come up here after you finished your talk, Caramba, did you swill half the wine down there? Your breath is disgusting!"

Nosi had been amazed at how the "Fiercest Dominatrix in America" as voted by PainPractice magazine three years in a row, began begging the chubby Bolivian's pardon.

And really, Rouli was just beautiful. She was clad in a little black cocktail dress that barely covered her upper thighs, but she seemed quite humble next to the angry Puebla.

"I tell you to come up here immediately, who is your slutty friend?" Puebla demanded. "You want to show off in front of thees beetch?"

Roulette babbled an apology, and Puebla grabbed her by the scalp, and shook her head until it seemed that the taller woman's eyes were dancing in her head.

Then, Puebla slapped Roulette hard across the jaw and snapped her fingers, and Roulette stripped completely nude.

Nosi was a bit of a bisexual, and was quite admiring of Roulette's huge russet colored nipples and her pale skin, but cringed as Puebla took one nipple in her pudgy fingers and twisted it until Rouli fell to her knees.

Puebla smiled at Nosi. "She theenks she ees such a beeg Goddess, but Rouli is just a peeg in high heels. I will make her lick out my full ashtray if you like to watch."

"Hey, I-this-" Nosi thought it all was too much, and then she watched Puebla kick Roulette in the stomach. Puebla was chain smoking, and she took a butt from her mouth and flicked sparks at Rouli's boobs.

Nosi quite admired how stoically Roulette was taking all this. Rouli kept her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, and tried not to provoke the manic Bolivian, but Puebla was a bit of a hot ticket.

Puebla began talking to Nosi as if Roulette wasn't kneeling naked before her.

"My submeeseev back home is a Medical Examiner for the poleece Depar'men of Ames, Iowa. But as a favor, I wen' on tour weeth thees ego-bitch, Roulette. Eef I am not weeth her, she ees apt to do de cocaine and drink too much."

"Ma'am I do appreciate your helping me on my tour-"Roulette said hesitantly, and was rewarded by Puebla pinching her nipple again.

By the time Nosi had gotten back up to her own suite and was giving Samir more of the attentions he deeply needed, she'd had her slit licked out by both Puebla and Roulette, and had a far more jaundiced view of the wider BDSM community...

And soon they'd be back in Buttermilk Falls, and who knew, maybe Nosi might take on a submissive girlie to complement her thing with idiot Sammy, who knew?