Letter from Wichita

Story Info
Pax decided he had to travel to meet the Domme of his dreams.
1.4k words
2.89
7.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I was so nervous when I got out of the Uber. I had been e-mailing with Tish for some time and had been so enthralled by the details of how she trained her husband, Guapo.

Apparently Guapo had been the child of nobility, or rich parents anyway, and had been sent to the U.S. to study engineering, but after his discovery in some femdom escapades, he’d been invited not to return home.

So he was working as an engineer of sorts for the Kansas highway department, and had met Tish and confessed his interest in the world of BDSM; and she’d taken to it with alacrity.

Now I also live in Wichita; Kansas; and it is the biggest town in that state, but at the time I exited the Uber I was a little horrified that I’d chosen to visit what I perceived to be a midwestern hovel.

Tish had detailed how, after Guapo had told her of some of his fantasies, she’d met with his professional dominatrix who had taught her to order Guapo to hold his ass cheeks open to receive her strap-on, and how, if he was kept chaste for long enough, he could be trained to only masturbate to orgasm while she anally raped him.

She’d told me how she’d gone from having to force his semen into his mouth after he’d jerked off...and he’d been so grossed out by it--to having him lick it out of her hand and then from the floor.

“You can add sugar to the creampie, and it’s more enticing, semen with sugar, Paxon.” she’d written me...”that gets him more enthused about eating his sewage.”

I had been really aroused by the idea of chastity, and cock and ball torture.

I’d gone to a prostitute friend of mine who would lock me in a humbler, the wooden trap that kept my dick behind my legs and forcing me to the floor...

Beryl, my friend would rub my locked penis from where it was protruding from behind in the Humbler until I was overwhelmingly excited, and then ice it down till I was limp again, and start the whole process once more.

Sometimes, as I couldn’t see what was going on behind me, Beryl would attach clothespins to my trapped penis and testicles and knock them off with a ruler.

Imaginative Beryl often put Ben Gay or Icy Hot, or even habaneras peppers on my genitals...and scream as I might, there was little I could do.

But of course I’d always been fascinated by the idea of a “regular” woman doing these things to me.

Tish knew a great deal about it, and during Skype sessions she would display Guapo, sometimes with his head and hands locked in a Colonial pillory...

Or having his legs tied behind his head while she sat on his face and urinated in his mouth! I had been so horny, witnessing Guapo’s humiliation, and finally Tish had invited me to come visit.

Tish had felt I should have some “skin in the game” so she’d asked Beryl, with whom she had a separate correspondence to find me a good, strong chastity cage.

“You can sit in that for four to six weeks before I see you, and it will make you more interested, I hope, Paxon.”

And of course, as many have discovered before me, the chastity fantasy is not the same as the reality.

After about two and a half weeks, I was calling Beryl and weeping, but she told me that she’d sent the keys to Tish, and if I wanted out now, I would have to go to the hardware store.

And of course, online, Tish kept contacting me, through Skype, to see if I would do stuff like lick a cucumber, pretend to go down on the cucumber, stick the cuke up my ass and then lick my waste off it.

Tish insisted that I take a picture of myself in my apartment showing the time, ensuring that I didn’t go out at night during the month before I went to visit her.

She wanted me in the house, and sometimes she would send visitors!

Twice she’d sent a male hustler who had whipped my bare ass...

I understood of course, because she was trying to teach me discipline, and I’ve never had much of that.

So anyway, reflecting on all this, I walked to the front porch of Tish’s house and she actually came out to greet me!

“Paxon! You made it!” She greeted me like a normal person, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek, and we went in and what do you know, there was Guapo, kneeling on the floor, looking very resentful.

He was naked, which took some of the nervousness I had out of me.

“Guapo’s pissed off because I told him that while you’re here, until I start your training, you will help me dominate him, Pax.” Tish smiled at me, oh the dimples!

Tish was tall and had very short blonde hair and the most beautiful skin. Her irises made her blue eyes stand out, and her big boobs were quite accentuated by the snug knit sparkly pink top she was wearing.

Tish looked at Guapo significantly, and he reluctantly began to speak.

And did he look weird, kneeling there. He was wearing a chastity cage, and it was bursting with his very aroused cock.

“Hello, M-” He stopped.

Tish looked down at him warningly. “That’s right, say it, Master Paxon.”

Guapo only had a light accent, but a deep voice. “Hello, Master Paxon. I will be your servant while you are here, and-and you have permission to correct me with the Stinger whip over there--” Guapo pointed to the couch and there was a two foot whip curled at the end.

“And don’t forget, honey, that you will give Pax oral gratification if that is what he requests of you.” Tish dimpled as she said this, and I watched poor Guapo shrink back into his neck.

I learned that Guapo lived in the attic of the house, in what apparently was a six by nine foot room vault made of steel and brick. It only had a single twin bed mattress, a chair and a table.

Tish lived in the master bedroom, and she had a Princess bed with one of those canopies on top.

“I always wanted one of these as a kid” she told me, giggling, “But my mom was a feminist type and thought it would give me the wrong ideas. Fuck her, I can enjoy my youth now, can’t I?”

Later Guapo told me that it was hard to please Tish, and he’d tried by funding her own boutique, but then she’d ended up embezzling from it so she could “party” with her young male sales clerks, and Guapo had nearly had to declare bankruptcy.

“She’s very high maintenance, Master Paxon, but she’s worth it, too--every three months she takes off my cage and lets me have an evening of lovemaking. But I have to earn it, hence I must submit to you now.”

That is what he told me on our second day together, when Tish had asked me to take Guapo out in the back yard and thrash his bare butt with a long whippy cane because he’d committed the error of asking her to quiet down while he was making a work call.

Whipping a man two decades my senior, who probably was much smarter than I (I’m a motorcycle mechanic on my good days; a telemarketer in leaner times) had been a strange experience.

Then , bizarrely, Guapo had produced my chastity key and undid my cage and he’d given me my first male-male blowjob.

Later he explained that he wanted her to be happy with him. “Tish gets bored sometimes and takes off with whatever loser drops by. Twice with my plumber, once with a Mormon missionary, and did she ruin his life, and once even with a burglar that broke into our house.”

Tish would empty the joint bank account and take off, and while she was gone with whatever male had crooked his finger, Guapo would try to get over her, and go to therapy, as his family just loathed Tish and encouraged this...

“But then she returns, and she’s so gorgeous and seductive, you know?”

And I could understand that!

Later, regrettably, Tish invited another BDSM aficianado over, a guy called “Stumpy” and I’m afraid to say, he whipped MY bare ass and made me blow him...

Guapo also told me that he’d lost most of his pals, since he’d been humiliated and punished in front of so many of them, and this of course had also been followed by the guys taking turns with his glorious wife.