Letter from Wieland Cove

Story Info
He is not allowed to have "accidents".
1.8k words
3.29
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom...

The other night, after I'd finished straightening up, I came to bed, and my beloved Ligia was already snoring.

Often I would go down on Ligia to arouse her a bit and help her relax, and then I'd give her a nice massage.

It was a true joy, watching that gorgeous bosom rise and fall in the moonlight from the window.

Generally, Gia's whitish blonde hair would be spilled across her tits, and the girl, my wife, was truly optical Disneyland.

Gia has amazingly full lips, and long, dark eyelashes. She rolls around sometimes, as she dozes, and giggles in her sleep.

It's something to behold!

Gia had left me written instructions that I could rub a little cold cream onto her long legs, not too much.

She didn't want me to wake her!

"And then" the note finished "You can touch yourself a little, but not to the point of cumming."

Gia didn't fool around! More than once, she'd come home from her boyfriend's house to find I'd had a little mishap, orgasm-wise.

Ligia would often thrash me, once when I was wearing only an apron, and had been covered in welts, and then she'd ushered me with her cane down to the basement, where it is very cold.

That had been so humiliating of course that I'd wanted to masturbate to another orgasm, as I am shameless.

This evening, before I'd come to bed, I tried to clean the house as best I could. Ligia often would put on a sparkly cocktail dress and hose and heels, and white gloves, and do an inspection as I followed her naked, but for my apron.

So I hadn't wanted her to find dust.

Now, after having coated Gia's legs with the cold cream, I began masturbating slowly.

I thought of how hot she looked in the cocktail dress, and the semen began rising.

My anus was clenched, and I know I promised Ligia that I wouldn't cum. I pinched the tip of my cock and then at the base, near my nuts, and my penis went down a little bit.

But then I looked at my beautiful girl, one hundred and ten pounds of glorious Ligia, her arm across her eyes as she slumbered.

Oh, my bloated cock.

It had been a somewhat difficult and sexually arousing afternoon, though, and that didn't help, what with backed-up semen.

Ligia had invited a few friends over and she put me through a humiliation game...

I stood in a group of beautiful women, jerking my dick, and the rule was, if I came, all hell would break loose!

A bullwhip that Gia had ordered from Australia had arrived through FedEx, and she'd not had a chance to use it.

So I touched my penis...and if I got too aroused, and I stopped touching it...

Gia or one of her beautiful friends could hit me with my old fraternity paddle.

And did I mention that there was a guy there, too? He was reclining on the hammock, but he might be asked to assist in my punishment and humiliation.

Now I stood, feeling ridiculous with my pants around my knees, rubbing my dick as Hyannis, the receptionist from my office, waved her tits at me.

"Don't you wish I'd let you suck on these, Mr.Crookshanks?" Hyannis giggled.

Hyannis wore fairly prim dresses at work, though quite sexy...

But this afternoon, she'd been in a hot fuchsia belly top, and now she'd pulled the shirt up so I could see her cleavage in the demi bra."

"I know you'd like to lick my nipples. I saw the way you stared at me on Friday when I was wearing that nice vanilla dress with the sparkles."

Hyannis waved her boobs at me, and then she reached over, the impudent girl, and ran her pretty hot-pink nails up and down my swollen shaft.

"Ooooh." Hyannis's lips pouted. "Baby hasn't gotten to cum in a looong time, right?"

I had to really hold back to keep from making a big white mess on her little hand.

"It's such a tiny little thing, too." Hyannis said, sneering. "My husband over there, he has a dick as big as your left arm."

Burke, Hyannis's husband apparently found this hilarious, and waved his beer at us.

Then I heard a whistle, and turned around to see another member of the circle, Kyndra.

Kyndra had short very black hair and high tits, swelling in a crop top.

Kyndra's hips bounced in her tight jeans.

"You should see my shaved twat, Shanks. Gia tells me you haven't been in her action in a long time. " Kyndra came closer and put her arms around my neck and kissed me, and pushed her denimed crotch against my empurpled member.

"I-I have to pull away" I had said, reluctantly, or I'll-"

"Yeah, I get it, you'd make a mess on me. My boyfriend is coming over to pick me up at five, and if you sully my clothes, Shanks, never mind the whip, it'll be a bad scene."

Then she paused and kissed me again before pushing me away.

"Still, I'm flattered, even though I know you've not fucked in ages, right?"

"That's right" Ligia had said, laughing. "I don't let a sissy like this touch my nice warm vaj any more."

I turned and saw Gia dancing around, and once, she pulled up her dress and flashed her shaved vagina.

"But Shanks understands, don't you baby?"

"Y-yes." I said, and a tear rolled down my pudgy cheek.

The humiliation was so arousing, the contemptuous attitude of the ladies, and of course I was so shamed by them getting to watch the spectacle of my onanism in front of them.

"God, what an old perv you are, Uncle Shanks." commented Ligia's niece, Peaches.

Peaches had always been so friendly and worshipful of me, after Gia and I had wed.

I had written recommendations for Peaches to go to law school, when she was but twenty-one, and had tutored her through the bar exam.

I'd so adored the saucy young woman that I'd let her clerk in my office...

And she'd been so sweet, but now, the respect was over.

But thinking about how degraded I was in front of Gia's niece, I became enthralled and knew I had to stop jerking as I would make a mess in front of the women, and finally I stopped touching myself.

And now, of course came the paddle.

"Come over here, Burke" Ligia had yelled, and Hyannis's muscled husband, a stevedore who was jealous that his wife worked for such a stuffy asshole, lumbered over and picked up the fraternity paddle.

"Bent over, you sick little faggot."

I was now trembling, as Burke was a big, muscular guy.

"You'd better bend over fast," Gia said nastily, "Or I'll let Burke fuck you up the ass, Shanks."

Weeping, I had bent over and grabbed my ankles, just below where my pants were congealed around my feet.

Twelve times the fraternity paddle landed on my aching rear, and finally my penis was tiny again.

I was now weeping, and I fell to my knees, looking utterly ridiculous with my dick fluttering through my shirt sleeves.

Burke had thrown the paddle down disgustedly, and motioned to Hyannis, who'd apologized and they left.

"God, Aunt Ligia" Peaches had said, looking down at me. "You are tough Burke hits Uncle Shanks's ass so long as he's not masturbating?"

"Well Burke's gone now, you can do it, if we keep the game going."

Gia had laughed, and oh she'd looked so beautiful in her sundress white, with tiny blue posies. "And if Shanks has an accident, it'll be worse for him."

"But look how hot it makes him." Kyndra had said, pointing at me, as I, overcome with the thrill of shame and humiliation, was back at pounding my pud.

"See, after I put him in a chastity device, the only way the poor bastard will cum is anally, rubbing his prostate with a fake penis or something."

Thinking of this, I had grown even more aroused.

"Remember, Peaches." Ligia had told her hopeful niece, "I didn't make up this game, he did. Shanks is a voluntary, maybe mandatory pain slut."

Yes, it had been quite an arousing but painful afternoon.

Now, I looked over at my sleeping wife, and thought about how she could torture and comfort me.

And how I wished I could make love to her...look at those thighs!

And soon I'd be locked in chastity, and how arousing, painful, and humiliating that would be!

Oh God, I'd cum!

I stared down, at my receding erection in panic.

Gia woke up with a start, and also noted my semen covered hand, and my guilty look. She slapped me hard across the face.

Gia wore a lot of rings!

Would she sympathize, after all that had gone on earlier in the afternoon, and the fact that I had been chaste for nearly seventy days?

Not my Ligia!

"Didn't I tell you that you couldn't have an orgasm? Didn't I order you to just touch yourself a little bit and then go to sleep?"

"Darling, please-"

"Shanks, you are very, very bad!"

"Sweetest, I am so sorry. I get so excited looking at you when you sleep, you are so exquisite." I tried to mollify her.

Oh, how innocent she could look when she wasn't mad! I first fell in love with Ligia watching her sing at Mass, and she'd only grown more beautiful in the three years we'd been married.

We'd had a femdom relationship from at least the fifth month, and this had always been a fantasy of mine...her being so strict with me! She did have the gift of a cruel streak, and perhaps a little too far at this point.

"Hand me my slipper!"

I looked at the slipper and began blubbering.

"I'm so sorry, please, Gia, don't-"

"If you don't hand me my slipper," Gia said with gritted teeth "I will ask you to go and get the cane. And let's not forget the bullwhip we just ordered-"

I fearfully handed Ligia her slipper and she gestured for me to go across her lap.

Fifty times Gia's slipper crossed my bare buttocks, followed by two hundred from her hairbrush. It was even worse as I was no longer aroused, having already had an orgasm...

Then, Ligia cuffed my hands behind my back and pointed to the basement.

I burst into fresh tears, thinking that I was leaving the warm bed of my voluptuous blonde wife to shiver in the damp cellar. And if I needed to pee, I would have to hold it, as there was no lavatory.

"Tomorrow," Ligia said ominously, "I am inviting Burke back over here to try out our new bullwhip."

The basement door slammed on me and I carefully held my balance as I stepped down the stairs as my hands of course were cuffed.

I felt my penis rising.

All I wanted to do now was rub my dick against the wall for another cum, since I couldn't use my hands.

And I thought joyously about my cruel, dominant wife.