Scenes from a Marriage Pt. 01

Story Info
Our first scene with my wife dominating me.
3.7k words
4.3
40.1k
46

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

As you'll see in this story, my wife and I have recently been experiencing a major change in our sex life. In this series, I'll attempt to document our journey as honestly as I can. The dialog will probably not be exactly word-for-word what we said at the time, since it's based on what we remember afterward, but the events will be exactly as they happened. In some cases, this may make the story a bit less hot to read than it might have been if I had omitted some of the non-sexy details (e.g., pausing in the middle of a scene to figure out how to use a particular toy). But if I'm lucky, knowing that these are real events rather than fiction will make it hotter for you to read. :)

To be honest, my primary reason for writing these stories is to help myself process the amazing events that have occurred. I find that writing things down helps me understand and internalize what I've experienced, especially as I'm still coming to terms with all of it. However, since I'm writing these stories anyway, I figured that I might as well publish them on Literotica and see if other people like them. In part, this is a small way of giving back to the site that I've been reading for many years. And in part, I think I will probably enjoy knowing that our experiences have given a small erotic thrill to people who read about them - and maybe even inspire some of you to go on your own journeys. So please let me know if you enjoy this by voting and leaving comments.

This is my first attempt at writing a story for anyone other than myself in many years. Please be kind. :)


My wife and I had just recently discovered our shared interest in D/s. I've been interested in kink for a long time, and I had tried to get her interested in submitting to me earlier in our marriage, but it didn't work for her. But just a few weeks ago, we discovered that she is turned on by the idea of dominating me, which I find really hot. She had not really previously learned much about D/s, so she'd been doing a bunch of reading, and we'd ordered a bunch of toys. We'd had a number of micro-scenes over the last few weeks, just to get used to the idea and to see if it worked for us, which it does - she really gets off on being the one in control, and I love the feeling of knowing that my submission turns her on so much. Tonight was going to be the first time that we were going to do a full scene that she planned out in advance, and I was really looking forward to it.

After dinner, she went up to our room to prepare while I put our son to bed. When I was done, I went to our room, but the door was still closed. I knocked and she told me to wait, so I sat on the floor outside the door and geeked out on my phone. (I guess if we were both more practiced at this, she would have ordered me to wait on my knees without using my phone. But hey, we're just starting out, still trying to figure out what works best for us.)

After a few minutes, she opened the door. I put down my phone and rose to my knees, gazing appreciatively at her. All she was wearing was a sexy black babydoll that I love but that she hadn't worn for me in years. It has a builtin low-cut faux leather bra that hides her nipples but exposes most of her upper and inner breasts. Below that is a sheer skirt that goes down to her upper thighs but is completely open in the front, baring her beautiful pussy to my hungry eyes. But what struck me even more than her outfit was her posture and her attitude - discovering her dominance had given her confidence, and she was standing tall and looking down at me, knowing that she was in control.

She didn't give me time to gawk at her. She was holding the leather play collar we had bought for me and was ready to put it on. "Take your shirt off," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." I immediately complied, smiling up at her, and she reached down and placed the collar around my neck. I leaned my head forward to rest trustingly and lovingly on her stomach while she buckled it on behind my head. When she was done, I leaned back again and looked up at her.

She grabbed the big O-ring on the front of my collar and pulled my chin up toward her to get my attention - as if she didn't already have it! "I want you to come in, strip, and lay on the bed," she said.

"Yes, Mistress," I said again, smiling up at her. It was rapidly becoming one of my favorite phrases - to me, it symbolized my trust in her, my love for her, and my willing submission.

She let go of my collar and stepped back from the doorway. I stood up and walked into the room. She had the lights in the room off, with only one LED candle on, and some additional light coming from the cracked-open closet door to provide some real illumination. (One of the things we realized we needed for future scenes is more LED candles to provide better ambiance than the closet light can.)

Stepping over to the bed, I saw that she had taken her pillows off the bed and moved mine to the center. I quickly stripped, throwing my clothes on the floor, and lay down on the center of the bed.

"First, put this on," she said, handing me a metal and leather chastity pouch we had purchased. I had tried it on the previous evening, so I knew how it worked; it wasn't very good as a chastity device to wear during the day outside of a scene, but it would work just fine within one. (I actually really like the idea of wearing a chastity cage for her all the time, as a way of reminding me that I'm hers even when we're not in a scene, but we haven't yet found one that fits well enough for that. We did recently order a couple models that we thought might work better, but they hadn't arrived yet.)

"Yes, Mistress," I said. I carefully pulled my balls through the metal ring one at a time, then squeezed my cock through. Then I pulled the leather pouch from one side of the ring over my cock to the other side, slipped the strap on the other end under the ring, and snapped it closed.

Next, my wife pulled out the cuff from beneath the top left corner of the mattress and reached for my left wrist. We have one of those under-mattress straps with a cuff at each corner, good for tying someone spread-eagle to the bed, using the weight of the mattress itself to keep it in place. We had bought it early in our marriage, but it hadn't been used in a long time - although I suspect that it will start getting used again now!

I smiled up at my wife and let her move my wrist up to the cuff, which she secured. Then she put a blindfold on me, making sure that I couldn't see out of the bottom on either side of my nose. She then moved to the other side of the bed and secured my right wrist the same way. Then she secured my ankles using a pair of silk scarves, first the right and then the left.

At this point, I was tied spread-eagle on the bed, blindfolded and wearing nothing but my leather play collar and the leather chastity pouch. I was really starting to feel submissive, and I couldn't wait to see what my wife was going to do next. I remember thinking that as much as I didn't want compromising pictures of myself floating around, I did really wish that I could see what I looked like that way.

My wife sat down on the bed on my left and started to tease me by running her hands and fingernails all over my chest and stomach. "Mmmm, I like it when you're all tied up for me," she said. "I could do anything to you, couldn't I?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, enjoying the contact.

She continued to tease me for a few minutes, occasionally trailing her fingers around the ring of the chastity pouch and up my inner thigh, other times scraping her fingernails over my nipples, sometimes pinching them as she passed by.

Then she leaned over to get something, and I felt a new sensation; she had picked up our little nylon whip and was trailing the ends of the strands across my skin! I moaned at its light, teasing touch. "Do you like that?" she asked as she trailed it around the chastity pouch.

"Mmm, yes, Mistress," I groaned. I could feel myself trying to get hard within the pouch.

"It's too bad your little cock can't please me," she teased. (In truth, I am probably slightly above average size, but for some reason that I will never understand, I do get off on this kind of humiliation, and she knows that.) She reached down and unstrapped it to tease my cock for a few moments, but then strapped it up again before I could really get hard. "That's why it's all locked up. I'll have to punish you for that."

Then she climbed over me and straddled my hips. She again trailed the ends of the strands of the whip over my chest a few times. Then she proceeded to whip my stomach and chest a few times, starting lightly and gradually getting harder. The impact stung, but I could tell that she was turned on doing it, and that turned me on as well.

Then she started sliding her body up and down on mine, teasing me more. I tried to flex my hips up at her, but she said in a firm whisper, "Don't move unless I tell you to." I groaned but complied.

She kissed her way up my chest, then onto my neck. She then pushed my head to the right and then started licking and nibbling on my left ear, which drives me crazy. Then she moved my head to the other side and did the same thing to the other ear. I moaned in pleasure, my senses overloaded.

Then she started grinding her pussy down onto me, sometimes on top of the chastity pouch, and other times just above it on my abdomen. I couldn't help it - I flexed my hips, maybe to increase my pleasure or maybe to try to give her pleasure, I'm not sure.

"I told you not to move," she said sternly.

"I'm sorry, Mistress!"

She grabbed the whip and gave me a few strikes on each of my arms, alternating between them. The impact stung but wasn't too painful.

Then she continued grinding onto me. I tried to stay still, but I couldn't help it - flexing my hips was instinctive, and I couldn't stop doing it.

"Don't move those hips!" she hissed, picking up the whip again. She delivered several stronger hits on my arms, alternating from one to the other. The blows on my left arm were more dead-on than those on my right - I felt the sting worse on that side, and it persisted for a while even after she stopped.

"I'm sorry, Mistress! I'm trying, but it's so hard to keep still," I whimpered.

She resumed grinding herself onto me, and I somehow managed to keep my hips still for the next minute or two. It was not easy.

Satisfied, she leaned down as if to kiss me but stopped with her mouth inches from mine. I opened my mouth and tried to lift my head to hers, but she pulled back, keeping us inches apart. "Tell me what you want," she demanded.

"I want to kiss you, Mistress!"

She leaned down and kissed me passionately for a few moments, then withdrew to be a few inches away again. I moaned unhappily at her withdrawal.

"What do you want?" she taunted. She loves making me ask for what I want.

"Please, Mistress, I want to kiss you more!"

She leaned back down and we kissed passionately again for a few moments, and then she made me ask again.

After a few rounds of kissing, she said, "Now I am going to make you watch while I fuck myself with a dildo." I moaned at how hot that made me. "Then I'll decide what to do with you later. Maybe I'll make you fuck me with the strap-on. Maybe I'll play with your ass. We'll see what I'm in the mood for."

She removed my blindfold, grabbed one of her glass dildos, and lay down on the bed on my right with her head toward the foot of the bed and her feet toward my head. She then spread her legs so that I could see her sexy pussy, draping her right leg partly over my hip. She took the dildo in her left hand and slowly teased her opening while her right hand rubbed her clit.

"Mmmm, I bet you wish you could fuck me like this, don't you?" she teased as she eased the dildo inside of herself. She was so turned on that as she pushed the dildo in and out of herself, the wet sounds clearly conveyed her arousal. "Do you hear how wet I am?"

"God, yes, Mistress!" I moaned. The spectacle in front of me was amazing - she was bucking her hips and moaning as she rubbed her clit and thrust the dildo in and out of her wet hole. Being restrained was driving me crazy! I don't know what I wanted more: to replace her hands with my own hands and mouth or to grab my cock and jerk off to the incredibly hot show she was giving me.

I could tell she was starting to get close to cumming by the escalating noises she was making. "Yes, Mistress, come for me!" I begged as I pulled against my bonds.

She sped up the motions her hands were making and started gasping in short, rapid breaths like she does right before she cums. After a few moments, she climaxed and her motions slowed. But to my amazement, she didn't stop! Soon she worked her way back up to another frenzy, and I was once again begging her to cum for me. "Oh my god, Mistress, you are so sexy. I wish I could make you cum like this! Please cum for me!" She once again had a powerful climax right in front of me.

After her second climax, she removed the dildo and took a few moments to recover. "Did you enjoy that, Slave?" she asked.

"God, yes, Mistress. That was incredible to watch. I just wish I could have helped!"

She got up to set the dildo aside to be cleaned later and then came back. "Time to fuck me with the strap-on," she said, unbuckling my restraints. "Stand up."

I stood up and she worked the strap-on harness over my hips, so that the ring sat just above the chastity pouch. It took a little trial and error to get it on right. (In hindsight, we probably should have tried it out beforehand. But hey, we're new at this.) Once she got the harness on, she attached the largest of the three silicon dildos we had bought.

Looking at this dildo sticking out from my abdomen, I was really turned on by the idea of being able to fuck her through as many climaxes as she wanted. When I'm using my own cock, I usually get so turned on when she cums that it sets off my own orgasm, so I've only rarely managed to fuck her to multiple orgasms. I really wanted to see her cum over and over again while I thrust inside of her!

"Back on the bed," she ordered. "I'm going to cuff your hands again," she said as she did so, "but I'm going to going to leave your legs unrestrained, so that you can move them to fuck me."

She was obviously going to ride me, which really turned me on. We had tried having sex with her on top in the past, but we've never really been able to make it work - she's somehow not very tight at that angle, and it's always been hard for me to maintain an erection. But with the strap-on, that was not going to be a problem, and I was so looking forward to watching her cum on top of me.

But then she decided to be cruel: she put the blindfold back on me so that I would not be able to see how beautiful she looks riding me. I couldn't believe it - my wife was going to ride me (well, the strap-on, anyway), hopefully cum on top of me, and I wasn't even going to be allowed to see it! But there was nothing I could do about it; my Mistress had decided.

She climbed over me, straddling my abdomen, and reached down to line up the dildo with her hole. She pushed down onto the dildo. Once she got herself seated comfortably, I started thrusting my hips up into her, trying to find a rhythm that pleased her.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that!" she moaned when I hit the right frequency.

I did my best to maintain that pace. She seemed to start out sitting mostly upright but then slowly leaned forward on top of me as I fucked her. Everything other than my thrusting was under her control - she kissed me when she wanted to, moaned to express her pleasure, and pushed her hips back at me. All I could do was keep thrusting, not feeling anything myself, but enjoying her building arousal.

Soon, I could hear and feel her cum on top of me, gasping and shaking the way I love to hear. "Ahhhhh!" she cried as she came, her body shaking and flopping down on top of me.

But I did not stop - I kept up that same pace, thrusting into her repeatedly right through her climax and beyond, hoping to pull yet another one from her. Her arousal started to build again as she continued to ride me.

"Tilt your head forward and kiss my cleavage," she ordered as she leaned towards me. I gladly did as she asked, kissing and nibbling on the exposed parts of her breasts as much as her movements allowed me to. "That's enough," she said after a minute or two, pushing my head back and continuing to ride the strap-on.

Eventually, as my hips were starting to tire from the thrusting, she came again. It was both glorious and frustrating - I loved hearing and feeling her explode in pleasure, but I wished I could have seen it!

After a moment, she leaned back down to me and asked me, "What do you want?"

I smiled mischeiviously up at her and said, "I'd like to keep fucking you and make you cum a few dozen times more."

She laughed. "I don't think so. I'm pretty much done."

"Please, Mistress? Can I make you cum at least once more?"

She considered for a moment. "Okay. But I want you on top this time."

She climbed off of me before removing my blindfold, so I didn't even get a glimpse of her impaled on the strap-on on top of me. Then she removed the cuffs from my wrists.

She also removed the chastity pouch at this point. I had been partially hard inside of it, which made it a bit tricky to remove. She commented on that as she removed it.

"Stand up."

I moved off of the bed to my left and stood up next to it. She lay down on the bed with her legs facing me, scooted over to the edge of the bed, and spread her legs. I could see her incredibly wet, sexy pussy. I pulled her legs back, put my knees on the bed on either side of her, and lined up the strap-on with her pussy.

She gasped softly as I sank the strap-on into her. I started fucking her with it using the same measured pace that I know she loves. This time I could see the pleasure on her face as I fucked her with it. I leaned over and kissed her while I fucked her. She wrapped her legs around me as I gave her pleasure. It was very much like normal vanilla sex... except for the fact that my own cock wasn't feeling a thing. This was all for her.

After just a few minutes, she finally came again. I loved watching her face contort in pleasure as she gasped and clenched around the dildo, cumming underneath me.

When she recovered, she told me to stand up. She sat up on the edge of the bed, removed the strap-on harness from me, and told me to put the dildo in the bathroom sink with the glass one that she'd used earlier, so that they could be cleaned later.

When I came back, she said, "Sit down," pointing down at the floor at her feet.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, complying.

"I want you to edge for me."

"Yes, Mistress," I said, smiling up at her.

As I stroked myself, we talked about what I liked and disliked about what we'd done that night. I felt so overwhelmed that I didn't really manage to hit an edge, but I did feel so close to her.

Finally, she said that it was time to take off my collar. "Already?" I asked. I really didn't want to give up the feeling of submitting to her. "Fine, if we have to."

She took off the collar and we kissed tenderly.

I hope that this will be the first of many scenes between us.